Zolda of the boiling isles

By Apolla2345

Yuuya kaito was a boy who got abandoned by his own family at the road with his advent deck, until he was save... More

profile
Prologue
A Lying Witch and a Warden
witches before wizards.
I was a teenage abomination.
The Intruder.
Tiger profile.
Covention.
Tiger's training day
Hooty's Moving Hassle
Lost in Language
Rider Buddy!: kamen rider shin.
Once upon a swap.
Something venture, someone framed
Gai profile. (new)
Escape of the Palisman/The 3rd Rider.
Rider Buddy!: Kamen rider ichigo
Sense And Insensitivity/ Rematch. (rewrite)
Adventures in the elements/Yuuya's first magic
Announcement
ZOTBI As Vines
The First Day
Tiger vs Gai/ Saving A Friend
A Really Small Problem/ Childhood playtime.
Understanding Willow, Yuuya and Xander.
(Girl)friends in distress
Enchanting Grom Fright.
Wing it like Witches and Riders
Strange Dreams. (Short Chapter)
Agony of a Witch/ the Death of Zolda.
Young blood, Old Souls / Survive!
Yuuya's Twin (Epilogue)
Q/N TIME!
Separate Tide
Rider Buddy!: Kamen Rider Accel.
Echoes Of The Past
Keeping up A-fear-ances
Through The Looking Glass Ruins./Xander's new Card.
Hunting Palisman./ Xander's Invention.
Eda's Requiem
Knock, Knock, Knockin' On Hooty's Door.
Christmas Specials
Happy New Year.
announcement
Eclipse Lake/ A lost Imagin.
Amazon Omega Profile.
Yesterday Lie / Enter Amazon Omega.
ZOTBI As Vines 2
Follies at the Coven Day Parade. 1/2
New Cover.
Follies at the Coven Day Parade 2/2
Learning about Zoldark.
Elsewhere and Elsewhen
Any Sports in the Storm 1/2

Escaping Expulsion.

95 1 4
By Apolla2345

The chapter opens with an exterior shot of Blight Industries. Green smokes are coming out of the chimneys. We see a banner that says "PRIVATE SALE". Various hooded figures are seen entering the building. Xander, Edric and Emira are at the door. Edric puts a paper which says "HEX ME" on one of the hooded figure's back. The twins giggle but soon get smacked at the head by Xander who Shook his head. The scene then cuts to inside the factory. The hooded figures gather in front of a stage. Two hooded figures are standing on a stage. A light shines on them.

Odalia: [Grins] Welcome, valued investors, to our annual [Takes off the hood] Blight Industries private sale!

Alador takes off the hood, but trips while doing it.

Odalia: If you're interested in reliable home security, we're here to help. [Whispers] And, if you've got an enemy or two... Well, who are we to judge?

The investors laugh. Odalia points at Alador.

Odalia: This is my husband, Alador Blight, the greatest abomination creator of the era. My name is Odalia, and as an oracle, I predict you'll love what we've got in store for you tonight. We are proud to present...  the first glimpse of our crowning achievement.

Odalia and Alador step aside, and up rises Amity with a dry expression on her face, and next to her is a strange abomination-like creature in armor.

Odalia: The Abomaton Soldier!

The investors clap. The scene cuts to the Abomaton pouring tea for Amity, doing her hair and makeup, and standing ready for a fight.

Odalia: It will pour your tea! Help you keep up with the latest trends! And best of all, it will defend you against any unwanted visitors!

Odalia touches her necklace which begins to glow; the jewel in Amity's necklace glows as well as she receives a telepathic message from it.

Odalia: [Through her necklace] Mama to Mittens, remember our deal: Make this look good, and we'll forgive your recent lackluster performance in school.

Amity: [Sighs] Yes, Mom.

Xander: (hmm... Something's not right.) "He thought while crossing his Arms and now walking towards to Alador."

The Abomaton tries to pound Amity but misses.

Amity: [Monotonic] Wow, it's so fast and strong. Order now.

The investors claps and cheers, Alador yawns while Xander stands next to him. Abomaton grabs Amity.

Amity: [Monotonic] Oh no, it's undefeatable. How will I ever escape?

A picture falls from Amity's sleeve. A closeup reveals it's the one of her, Luz, Yuuya, Xander, Rocky, Willow and Gus from Grom Night.

Amity: Huh?

The Abomaton is about to step on the picture. Amity gasps, then casts spell circle to destroy the Abomaton as Xander runs and catches her. The crowd gasps and murmurs. Random

Investor: That's awful.

Xander: [To the Investor] Urusai!

The crowd turns and start leaving in disappointment.

Odalia: Oh, of course, w-well that was but a beta test. We can't wait to see you all next week when reveal the uh... the finished product in all its glory!

Xander: [to Amity] Daijōbudesuka, Amity? "He asked as she nodded."

Odalia: [Turns towards Amity angrily] Amity! You just lost us a lot of money! What's with you lately?!

Amity stares longingly at the picture while Xander patted her back.

Xander: [Whispering] I know you Miss them, but there's always next time.

Odalia: I see. Looks like our precious mittens has been getting... distracted.[Angry expression while thinking]

Xander noticed her Adoptive Mother as he gets Worried.

Xander: (What are you planning to do?)

Cut to Hooty smashes his face into a steel bucket three times like a school bell.

Luz: [Speaks while activating glyphs] Light in the darkness, a glittering bridge of ice, the mightiest tree in the forest! You can make all these, and more, with glyph magic! Welcome to day three of Luz's magic boot camp!

Fire glyphs ignite on the ground side by side. King, sleeping near one, screams and runs away when it goes off. Scene cuts to Lilith cheering and clapping while Eda is carving something into the desk she's using.

Yuuya: Along side with her teacher's assistant and boyfriend.

Luz: Yuuya? [He turns to her with a hum] What's with that outfit?

Yuuya: what do you mean?

Luz: [Blushes lightly] O-oh, nothing's wrong. It's just.. I've never seen you Wearing that kind of clothes.

Yuuya: why? [Flicks his Hair] do I look hotter than before? "He asked while caressing her cheeks."

Luz simply nodded now Blushed heavily. Yuuya Sighs in relief, smiling and blushing to her lightly.

Yuuya: [Flirty] A-ri-ga-tou.~

Luz: A-anytime.~ [To Lilith and Eda] O-okay, we have covered every glyph I've learned up until now. So today, we'll learn something new.

Lilith: Are we about to encounter a never-before- seen glyph?

Luz: Uh... fortunately no. These four either came from nature or another witch's spell. I-I don't know where to find more. "She said as Lilith, Eda and Yuuya stare at each other." In any case, today we're learning how to alter glyphs to do specific things!

Lilith: Miss teacher, did I do it right? [Holds up a diagram of ice glyphs]

Luz: Yeah! That's really good! [Lilith fist pumps]

Yuuya: Let's see how you're doing, Mom.

Eda has carved the fire and ice glyphs overlapping together on the table.

Yuuya: uh... Mom, that's not a good-

Eda: Double glyph combo, go!

Eda slaps on the glyphs, they started flashing in between glyphs before exploding into a cloud of black smoke.

Eda: Oh dang, I was hoping more of an ice blast situation.

Yuuya: Mom, You expected an ice blast with a fire and ice glyph written over each other? [Places his hands. on her desk] Mom, these glyphs aren't just symbols, their words, powerful words that can have a mass effect on power and magic, and if done incorrectly, [Stares at her intensely] it could end up in a Disaster way.

Luz: [Walks up next to Yuuya] He's right, Eda. I know you're impatient to get your powers back, but try to master the basics before you start experimenting.

Eda: Ugh, you two are as boring as Lily.

Hooty: Toot toot! The Hexside train is a-coming! Chugga-chugga! [Grabs Luz by her collar]

Yuuya: [Hops on Hooty's neck] Iku ze, Iku ze, Iku ze!

Luz: Uh okay, uh, King is in charge while we're gone. Bye! "She said before hooty drags the 2 of them."

Scene cuts to Hexside School of Magic and Demonics exterior with Yuuya now in his Hexside uniform but also wearing his Hoodie, after changing in a bush.

Luz: Okay, first day back after the petrification ceremony. Just be chill.

Yuuya: Yeah, just go on with our lives and make most of it.

Luz and Yuuya pushed the door open together, and is seen by Willow and Gus. Willow and Gus run towards their human friends screaming happily.

Yuuya: [Smiles brightly] Min'na!

Luz: [Tears up] Oh my gosh! They run up to Willow and Gus and collides into them with a group hug.

Gus: [Voice noticably deeper] Luz! Yuuya! You're okay and Alive!

Luz: [Notices Gus is taller] Whoa, Gus! Did I uh, miss a birthday or something?

Gus: [Shrugs] Witch puberty.

Yuuya: good for you!

Luz: We can't thank you guys enough for helping me, Yuuya and Eda at the conformatorium.

Yuuya: If there is anything we can do to repay you guys, just say it.

Gus: That's cool, I just hope it helps Eda learn my name. She keeps calling me Goops.

Bird Student: Hey, Goops!

Gus: [Dejected] It's already spreading... "He said as Willow pats his shoulder."

Yuuya: sorry about my Mom.

Just then, Amity and Xander approach them.

Amity: Hey, Luz. Hey, Yuuya.

Xander: What's up, Clawthorne.

Luz/Yuuya: [They turn around] Amity! Xander!

Amity: In celebration of your return, we've brought you both two homemade fairy pies. "She said holding out two fairy pies, one in each hand."

Yuuya: Really?

Luz: Oh, wow! That sounds so-

The fairy pies, are filled with still alive screaming fairies, wriggling their arms and wings in the pies.

Luz/Yuuya: [Disgusted expression] ...Good.../ Oooh.....

Amity: The ingredients are... very fresh. [Looks away blushing]

Xander: with the help of her Onii-chan. "He said before Winking."

Luz: Thank you. [Takes the pie]

Yuuya: [Takes the pie] It looks.. delicious. [goes to take a bite, wincing]

Xander: (Wait, Are you seriously gonna eat that?)

Amity: [Looks to him] You don't have to eat it, if you don't want to.

Yuuya: Nah, already committed to it.. "he said before He takes a small bite of pie, including the crust, some berries, and even half of a fairy in his mouth.'

Luz watches this in disgust, Willow and Gus are just watching them with smiles and Amity grows in anticipation of what he's gonna say. While Xander watched it smiling.

After a few seconds of chewing the food into mush and swallowing it, his eyes open wide.

Luz: So... how is it?

Yuuya: Wow, [Slowly grows a sincere smile; looking down at the pie] this taste like Apple pie.

Yuuya quickly takes another bite and savors the flavor of the pie Amity made for him. Luz watches him, still a little disgusted but grows a small smiles to him and Amity's eyes widen a little, grows goofy smile and her blush brightens, seeing him enjoying her home cooking and Xander covered his mouth.

Yuuya: Man, Thanks for the Pie, Amity-senpai.

Amity: [Blushing] y-you're w-welcome...

Luz: You know, after everything that's happened, I'm just happy to return to some sense of normalcy.

Sounds of feedback comes through school PA system before Principal Bump speaks up.

Principal Bump: You can't just barge in here!

Odalia: Yes, we can. We are the Parent Creature Association. Luz Noceda, Yuuya Clawthorne, Willow Park and Augustus Porter, report to Principal Bump's office now! And you too, Amity and Xander.

Amity: [Surprised] Mom?!

Yuuya: [Sighs] not another Karen.

Xander: be careful what you're saying, bro.

Cut to Principal Bump's office. Odalia and Alador flank Principal Bump while the kids are sitting in front of them.

Odalia: The abomination situation, the destruction of detention, the rampage of grom. [Willow and Gus have looks of worry on their faces, Luz looks confused, Yuuya has a half lidded, bored expression and Amity angrily looks to the side, arms crossed, and Xander was worried] These are but a few of the incidents that have endangered Hexside students, including our daughter.

Amity and Xander shoots her a deadly glare.

Odalia: So, the PCA has decided to... [Notices Alador trying to touch Frewin's moving tail and clears her throat]

Alador: Oh, right. Um, these three are bad influences and must be executed.

Amity, Luz, Yuuya, Xander, Willow and Gus gasp.

Alador: Ahem, I mean expelled.

Luz/Gus/Yuuya/Xander: What?!/Nani?!

Amity stares at her mother furiously while Xander is Clenching his Fist. Amity's necklace begins to glow purple.

Odalia: [Through Amity's necklace] Take this as a lesson, mittens. A Blight always upholds their end of the deal.

Amity gasps, then backs down with a dejected look while Xander growls a little.

Principal Bump: Sadly, I have no choice in the matter. Luz, Yuuya, Willow, Augustus, effective immediately you are no longer students of Hexside.

Yuuya: But those mistakes we made, no one actually got hurt! And some of those, we didn't even mean to cause or weren't there to even witness what happened!

Luz: Yeah! And us... Good... Amity, tell them!

Xander: Please, Amity.

Odalia stares at Amity sternly while Amity looks at her with a defeated expression.

Odalia: Good. Now, you'll be taking double the classes to make up for lost time. Actually, I'm appalled that you're not in class right now. What are you thinking?

Amity: [Stands] Right, sorry.

Yuuya's heartbeat became faster as he starts Hyperventilating.

Yuuya: (Must hold my Anger)

Xander then slammed his hands on the table angrily.

Xander: [Furious] What is your Problem, Mom?!! They didn't do any of that!

Odalia: well, I have proof. Be careful what you're saying, Young man.

Xander: [Growls] if you're gonna expelled Them, then expelled me too! "He said before walking outside."

Odalia: Also, I wanted to Expell this "Rocky" kid.

Principal Bump: I won't allow that.

Odalia: excuse me?!

Principal Bump: Expell whoever you want. But not my "Son"!

Odalia: your son?! He's a human!

Principal Bump: and? He treated me like a Father and I treated him like a son. So I won't Expell him.

Odalia: very well then.

Odalia snaps her finger. Two Hexside guards barge in and drag Willow, Gus, Yuuya and Luz away.

Gus: No, please! Wait, wait. wait...!

Yuuya: Hey! Let us go! [Reaches out for Amity] Amity-senpai!

Luz: No, wait, no! Amity! Amity!

Odalia puts her hand on Amity's shoulder, while Amity glances back at Luz and Yuuya with a sad expression. The door closes.

Cuts to Hexside School of Magic and Demonics exterior with Willow and Gus freaking out, Luz is slumped on the stairs stone railings and Yuuya is seen holding his chest and still hyperventilating as Xander approach him and tries to calm him down.

Gus: It finally happened! Our memorable adventures caught up to us. Oh, my dad can't find out about this! [Picks up leaf] I guess I'll have to start surviving off the land.

Gus attempts to lick the leaf but couldn't bring himself to do it and throws it to the ground.

Gus: Ah! This is impossible! [Runs away, crying]

Yuuya: (I need to calm down) "he thought while Xander rubbing his back."

Xander: there, There, There, Yuuya. "He said as Luz approach them."

Luz: is he okay?

Xander noticed that Yuuya stopped Hyperventilating and letting out a Sigh.

Yuuya: I'm alright.

Xander then noticed something on Yuuya's Wrist.

Xander: Chotto matte.

He then grab Yuuya's Wrist gasp when he recognized it.

Xander: Masaka....

Luz: What's wrong?

Yuuya: does it look bad?

Xander: Bad?! You mean Worst! This symbol means you're about to Release your inner demon. And your inner demon will be stronger for you to control it.

They notices Alador and Odalia coming out of school and descending down the steps.

Luz/Yuuya: Hey!

Odalia glances back and sees Yuuya and Luz crossing their arms.

Luz: How dare you mess with my friends' lives! What have we ever done to you?

Odalia: Luz and [Smirks at Yuuya] Zolda, was it? [Yuuya Glares at her] Please, this isn't personal. I actually appreciate your tenacity. We're just trying to teach our daughter a valuable lesson in business.

Yuuya: By ruining her friends lives and making her life harder than it already is? and making her Brother mad at her again?

Luz: How does this teach anything? We're still gonna be friends with her. I'm calling applesauce on this business baloney!

Odalia: Your human language is hard to understand, but I think I see your point.

She Grabs and squeezes the blooderfly Alador is chasing and releases it, making Alador and Yuuya look in shock.

Odalia: If you're interested in talking things through, I'm sure we can come to some sort of an agreement. [Hands Luz a Blight Industry business card]

Gus: Gus chomp! [Munches on the card out of Luz's hand]

Willow: Come on, Luz and Big bro. We can figure this out on our own.

Gus: [Spits out the card] That's right, we'll get back into Hexside or die trying!

Willow: No one's dying.

Gus: Not with that attitude.

Willow and Gus turn and Xander walk away.

Odalia: [Chuckles] Yes, well, when that doesn't work, you know where to find us.

Odalia pushes Alador and they walk away together.

Luz watches with a worried look and Yuuya just continues to glare daggers at Odalia. Just then, A holographic image of a Dark Magnugiga Appears behind him and he whispered in a distorted voice.

Yuuya: [Distorted] Shi-ne...

Scene cuts back to three posters showing that Willow, Yuuya, Luz, Xander and Gus are banned from Hexside.

Luz: Operation Change Bump's Mind. Let's go!

Scene cuts to Principal Bump looking at pictures of him and Team Zolda taken during grom night. A photo of Willow showing off Luz covered in abomination goo. Willow, Gus, Yuuya and Xander pulling Luz out of a locker that's trying to eat her, Xander, Rocky and Yuuya posing while in their Rider Form, and a photo of him placing a hand on Yuuya's shoulder, along with Xander and Rocky. He looks to them with a sad expression.

Someone knocks on the window, there's a basket from the quartet with a note pleading Principal Bump to un-expel them, a drawing of him, and a disfigured cake which is supposed to resemble his face. Principal Bump gets spooked by the cake and throws it down, Yuuya shoves Luz to the side, sparing her of getting hit on the head with cake.

The quartet then try to enter by pretending to be Hexside teachers using Gus' illusion magic, but bump into Principal Bump, Rocky and the teachers outside. Principal Bump breaks their illusion spell and the Team Zolda backs off. Principal Bump turns and walks away with tears while Rocky walks next to him sighing.

The quartet then try to fly inside using Eda's staff, But they back off when Principal Bump points a crossbow at them with an abominations assistance.

Yuuya looks backwards making sure not to hit anything while backing up.

Principal Bump: [Cries] Life is just so dull without them! [Sits on the ground continues crying into his hands]

Rocky then approach him as he offers him a glass of water.

Rocky: [Sighs] why not bringing them back?

The Hexside guards close the main door, locking Xander, Yuuya, Luz, Willow and Gus once again.

Gus: Ah, this is hopeless! Nothing is working!

Yuuya: [Sigh] Honestly, I'm at a lost too.

Xander: [Looks down] I gave up.

Luz: Don't worry guys, as long as we stick together we'll think of something!

A crow phone crows flying over to them and lands atop Willow's head.

Willow: Oh no.

Harvey: [From the phone] Willow Park, did you get expelled?!

Another crow phone lands atop Gus' head.

Perry: [From the phone] This is Perry Porter with breaking news. In light of recent events, Augustus Porter will be grounded for no less than a year.

Crow phone grabs Gus by his collar and starts flying up.

Gus: Help, Luz! Let me go! No, please, no!

Harvey: Just one? Willow's grounded for three at least!

The two crow phones grab Willow and Gus and fly away and Yuuya and Luz try their best to pull them down while Xander was standing there with a angry expressions.

Willow: No, ah! Help, Luz, Yuuya, Xander! Guys, help!

Gus: Luz! Yuuya! Xander! Save me!

Amity passes Luz, Yuuya and Xander from behind and accidentally dropping two books and notes to the ground. Luz, Yuuya and Xander hear this and turn back toward the source of sound. Amity notices them.

Amity: I'm uh... I'm sorry, I was a coward in there. But our mom-

Luz: Hey, I get it. You're scared of her.

Yuuya: We can all be scared of our parents when their upset. (Well my fake family always beats me for no reason)

Luz: But we're not, and I need you to take us to her. She seemed open to talking things through.

Amity: no, no, Yuuya, Luz, neither of you have to do that

Yuuya: yes we do.

He then kneels down and picks up her book.

Luz: Willow, Gus and your Brother don't deserve this.

She also kneels down and picks up the book.

Luz: So, will you help us, please?

Amity: [Looks down to them saddened] I... I can't.

Xander: [Sigh] I'm gonna go to Bat Queen's nest and live the rest of my life there.

Amity: Onii-chan, Wait!

Xander: [From the distance] Don't Call me "Onii-chan" anymore!

School bell rings.

Amity: I have to go. [Takes the books from Luz and Yuuya, turns around and walks away]

Luz and Yuuya watch walk away, saddened by her refusal. They turn around and walks away sadly, but Luz accidentally steps on the business card thrown on the floor. She picks it up and notices the address written behind the card, Yuuya looks over her shoulder and reads it as well. They look to each other for a moment before building up their determination, they hold hands and head to the Blight Manor together.

Timeskip.

Scene cuts to outside Blight Manor. Luz picks some flowers from beside the front door and Yuuya prepares himself for the worst even though he already visited Amity's home. They walk up and Luz knocks on the door.

Luz: Hello, Mrs. Blight. I- An

abomination butler opens the door and grunts.

Luz: Ooh.

Yuuya: hi again, Buddy.

The abomination butler leads Luz and Yuuya into the living room while holding a tray with teacup and teapot on it.

Luz: Ooh, this place smells a lot better than the Owl House.

Yuuya: told you it looks so nice.

The abomination butler offers Luz some tea, but Luz decides to give his face a makeover instead. Shaping it's face into a cat.

Luz: And...!

She Turns the abomination butler's face into a kitty face, but it melts immediately. She laughs.

Luz: Well, I tried.

Yuuya: it looks great though.

Luz: [Grabs his hand] Let's go, you dork. [Opens door and walks down the basement] Hello? Mr. and Mrs. Blight?

A severed abomination hand is thrown into the wall beside Luz, but Yuuya pulls her close to her away from it.

Yuuya/Luz: Wah!/woah!

Odalia: Oh, don't mind him, dearies. He's getting ready for our big demonstration tonight. [To Alador] It's looking good, hon!

Alador grunts and tears a string of abomination goo off.

Alador: I wish Xander was here.

Yuuya: Sorry about Xander.

Alador: It's alright, Young man.

Luz: We're here to appeal to your hearts, Blights!

Odalia: That's sweet, but let's get to the deal. We have a rather important presentation tonight showing off some new products.

Yuuya: [Raises a brow] What kind..?

Luz: Like, abominations?

Alador walks past them with the head of the abomination. Luz and Yuuya look to him in confusion.

Odalia: Something like that. Normally Amity helps us with these things, but she's busy catching up on schoolwork.

Yuuya: Yeah, alright, we got it. You want us to help you show off your products. I for one hate being a sell out.

Luz: But if you promise to let us and my friends back into school, we'll do it.

Odalia: Don't worry, humans. A Blight always upholds their end of the deal. Now, you might want to go get ready, because we have...

Scene focuses on Luz's face while the surrounding transitions from the basement into the Blight Industry product event.

Odalia:... a long night ahead of us folks! Welcome back to Blight Industries!

Cuts to Blight Industries exterior then back to the product event. Crowd applauds and cheers as Luz chuckles nervously with a worried expression on her face and Yuuya just looked around.

Luz: So, Alador, what would you say is the specialty of Blight Industries?

Alador: We make a variety of abomination-based accessories for home security.

Yuuya: Sokkā....

Luz: Oh, that sounds pretty safe!

Alador: But we specialize in weaponry. [Walks away] You might want to duck.

Luz: Huh?

Yuuya: Look out!

He pushed her to the side, getting hit by a lump of clay, pinning him to the wall.

Luz: Yuuya!

She Runs up and wipes the clay off of his face

Luz: Are you Alright?!

Yuuya: [Brushes off the dust on his shoulder] I'm good.

Crowd cheers and applauds to the display as Odalia holds an abomination based sticky launcher.

Odalia: Yes, our sticky launcher can peacefully subdue any foe! And, if peaceful isn't your thing...

Odalia switches modes on the gun and turns it into a flamethrower. Crowd cheers and applauds but Luz and Yuuya gasp in horror. Luz finally pulls him out of the wall and starts to breath heavily in fear. Yuuya notices this and holds both her hands getting her to look at him.

Yuuya: Luz, everything's gonna be alright. We're doing this for Willow, Gus, Xander and..

Luz: [Grows determined] And Amity.

Yuuya then pull out his Advent Deck and pointed at the Front as his V-Buckle appears on his waist.

Alador watch Yuuya about to Transform.

Alador: (Xander was right, he's also a kamen rider.)

Yuuya did his signature pose before saying the word he always says.

Yuuya: Henshin! "He said before Inserting his Advent Deck into his V-Buckle."

Yuuya (Zolda): let's get this party started then! "He said before grabbing his Magnuvisor."

Cut back to Blight Manor's living room. Amity walks in, removing her cowl and setting it aside.

Amity: Mom? I'm ready for the show tonight!

Amity notices a note and takes it down to read it. On the note it says: "We found a replacement! - Mom".

Amity: We found a replacement? [Turns around and asks the abomination butler] Did anyone come to the house today?

Amity notices the butler's disfigured face that somewhat resembles a cat. Amity growls angrily, knowing it was Luz and Yuuya.

Cut to Willow's room, she is sitting and looking down with a sad expression as Harvey, her father, drops a pile of textbooks on her desk. Gilbert, her other father, also stands by the door.

Harvey: To make sure you're getting a top-notch education, we're quitting our jobs to homeschool you.

Gilbert: And we'll spend all our free time having fun as a family. Harvey: See you at first light for a test on the uh- [Looks at the book he picked up with a picture of a frog] life cycle of a common swamp toad! [Closes door]

Willow continues to look down sadly, but an illusion of a tiny Gus appears.

Gus illusion: Willow! Hey, Willow! [Points at window]

Willow gasps, then walks towards the window. Gilbert opens the door, causing Willow to gasp again.

Gilbert: Hey, Willow, uh-

Gilbert notices the tiny Gus illusion, then looks at Willow who is heading towards window. He smiles, puts a finger on his mouth, makes a "shhh" sound then closes the door. Willow smiles, then turns around and opens the window. Gus and Amity are standing outside below.

Amity: next, we need to find Xander.

Just then, Xander can be seen walking around as the 3 approach him.

Xander: [Groans] what do you want, Amity?

Amity: Onii-chan. Luz and Yuuya need our help!

Gus: [Annoyed] Again.

Xander: tsk. I told you don't ever call me Onii-chan.

Amity: Onii-chan, Please.

Amity hugged his brother tightly and begged him to help her. He sighs after remembering what he said about being a Greatest Brother for her.

Xander: [Sighs] okay then. I forgive you.

He then hug Amity back.

Cuts back to Blight Industries exterior. Crowds can be heard cheering and applauding while Luz's terrified screams are also heard and Yuuya's Groans also can be heard. Gus, Willow and Amity are standing outside thinking how to get in.

Willow: Okay, I can use the root system underground to tunnel our way in.

Amity: That'll take too long. We should just rush the guards at the door!

Gus: No, no, no. I'll distract them with illusions of beautiful lady guards.

Willow: This isn't a cartoon from the '40s, Gus! We need a better plan!

Xander: why did you think about that?

Gus: This could work!

Amity: We should just bust our way through!

Gus: You're stunting my growth as an artist! Just let me try this!

Willow: We are running out of time! We gotta get in now!

Xander: why not let me slash the Guards into pieces?

Amity: We have to help Yuuya and Luz now!

Edric: [In the distance] Here's an idea.

Gus, Willow, Xander and Amity look over to see Edric and Emira both holding pairs of cloaks.

Edric: Why don't you just walk through the front? [Throws each of them a cloak]

Amity: Ed! Em! You're helping?

Emira: Of course! Just... don't tell Mom.

The 4 of them put on their cloak and walk inside. Edric puts paper which says "Hex me!" on their back. The twins laugh at this, but Amity and Xander throws them back and they hit Edric in the face.

Edric: Ahhh! Ugh! [Falls backwards]

Amity points two fingers at the twins and walks backwards, growling while Xander Punch his palm.

Cuts to inside the factory. The trio runs inside into an excited crowd cheering and clapping while Luz is busy trying to get away from the Abomaton's attack and Yuuya doing his best to use his GigaArmor to deflect the attack.

Luz: [Pants] Ah! [Ducks attack] Whoa! [Yuuya ducks her down]

Luz uses ice glyph magic to block Abomaton's attack, but the arrow breaks the ice block, pushing Luz and Yuuya backwards, resulting him in dropping his GigaArmor and it Disappears. Two abomination fist punches Luz and Yuuya upwards, they screams, and each hand catches them once gravity takes it's victim's down.

Crowd continues cheering and applauding. The Abomaton points the bow at Luz while Luz grunts and closes her eyes, waiting for the incoming attack.

SHOOT VENT.

Yuuya shoots the Abomaton with his Gigalauncher.

Odalia: Thank you, thank you. And they say said we couldn't make crossbows more fun! Next, we're very excited to show you our last product from this line.

Yuuya then rushed towards Luz.

Yuuya (Zolda): Daijōbudesuka, Luz?

Luz: Yeah, I'm good.

Yuuya (Zolda): [Sighs in relief] Yokatta.

Luz: [Sigh of relief] Oh, my goodness indeed, only one more to go.

Odalia: My husband has been toiling to bring you...

Odalia steps aside, the ground opens up and Luz and Yuuya both yelp and crawl away. An Abomaton with golden armor with a purple glowing ord in it's stomach area, rises up.

Odalia: The Abomaton 2.0!

Yuuya (Zolda): Nandekotta?!

The crowd gasps. So does Amity; she takes off her hood then turns around and starts climbing up a ladder.

Xander: Amity, No!

Willow: Amity, wait!

Xander, Gus and Willow take off their hoods, but immediately gets grabbed by security abominations.

Xander: get off me!

Odalia: It's bigger! It's better! The Abomaton 2.0 is the perfect soldier. It won't rest until its enemy is completely eliminated!

Crowd oohs and a few of them claps. Xander looks at the situation now really worried.

Xander: I must help them! "He said as he tries to grab his Advent Deck but the Abomination grab his arms as well."

Luz: [Laughs nervously] You're a big boy, aren't ya?

The Abomaton's hands turns into weapons. Luz makes a scared noise and looks at the Abomaton with a terrified expression and Yuuya Glares at the Abomination and he grabbed his Gigalauncher.

Yuuya (Zolda): Luz, run!

The Abomaton 2.0 starts attacking Yuuya who blocks the attacks by shooting it. but the abomination 2.0  grabbed and throw the Gigalauncher away and punched Yuuya. The force sends Yuuya flying into a standy of an abomination weilding a sticky gun and his staff goes flying and dissappears.

Yuuya (Zolda): [Groans] Ow... that's gonna leave a mark.

Luz: Yuuya!

She Yelps as she dodges an attack. The abomination 2.0 then manages to grab Luz by her foot.

Luz: [To Odalia] Okay! It's super strong! I think the crowd gets it! Yuuya is hurt!

Alador: She has a point, Odalia.

Odalia: Didn't you hear me? It won't rest until its enemy is completely eliminated!

Xander: Bakemono! "He yelled but didn't get heard since the crowd were so loud."

The Abomaton falls to the ground, breaking the floor. The crowd runs away and Luz left hanging onto a vine for dear life with her eyes shut. She opens her eyes and notices that she is facing the Abomaton 2.0 and is close to the ground. The vine breaks, dropping her to the ground in front of thr Abomaton 2.0.

Luz: Ah! [Lands] Hey! I'm alive!

The Abomaton grabs Luz by her foot again.

Luz: Oh, no.

Yuuya (Zolda): [Runs up to them] Luz!

The Abomaton's hand turns into an axe and swings at Luz.

Luz: I'm dead!

When Yuuya heard he say that, he quickly insert his Advent Card into his Magnuvisor.

STRIKE VENT.

Before the Abomaton 2.0 could strike, Yuuya runs up and punched abomination in the face, letting Luz go and thrown back a few feet away from them and falls to the ground. Once the Abomaton 2.0 stood again, Yuuya runs up knees it in the purple glass, cracking it slightly and pushing it back against the wall. He then punched the abomination 2.0's head, making it almost go flying off.

Yuuya (Zolda): let's get this done quick.

He then rushed towards the Abomaton 2.0 and about to punch it again. But he was shocked when the Abomaton 2.0 catches his arms. All of the sudden, the Abomaton 2.0 Bends his arms as he lets out a painful Scream.

Luz/Amity/Xander/Gus/Willow: [Shocked] Yuuya!

Yuuya holds his Broken arm and kneels down in pain. Just then, the Abomaton 2.0 punched him on the guts as he Spits out blood through his mask.

Luz runs and stand next to him as she grabbed his Magnuvisor and pointed at the Abomaton 2.0 but Yuuya snatched it and tries to shoot it instead, but he dropped it since the pain was too much for him to handle.

The Abomination 2.0 slowly walks up to them with it's right hand turning into an axe again ready to strike.

Luz: No!!

She Holds Yuuya to her with him weakly doing the same, both closing their eyes, waiting for their inevitable death, but something stops the Abomaton.

Luz/Yuuya (Zolda): Huh?

The Abomaton 2.0's hands explode setting them free and drops too it's knees.

Amity: Hey!

The crowd gasps, Luz and Yuuya look up to see Amity standing on a beam.

Amity: Stay away from my Luz and my Zolda! [Casts spell circles]

Luz/Yuuya (Zolda): [Look at Amity with surprised expressions] Amity?/Amity-senpai?

Xander then forcefully pull his arms back and grabbed his Advent Deck and punched the Abomination Security away as he rushed towards them but he's gonna struggle again since there's a lot of crowds. Amity slides down a rope and faces the Abomaton.

Amity: Huh-uh! [Lands]

Odalia: [Uses her necklace] Amity Blight, you are in so much troub-

Amity takes off and breaks her necklace, making Odalia gasp.

Amity: Yuuya, Luz, [Looks back] are you two okay?

Luz and Yuuya Looks at Amity with an amazed and astonished expressions, blushing.

Luz/Yuuya (Zolda): Uh-huh.

Luz: [Gasp] Look out!

Amity's spell circle disappears, the Abomaton stands up and tries to punch Amity.

Yuuya then slammed his hand onto the floor to Summon a Tree trunks to Shielded Amity.

Amity: Thanks, Yuuya!

Amity looks back and holds him back with her spell circles with all her might. The Abomaton's hands start melting.

Odalia: [Angrily] Amity! Get away from those humans!

Amity: No, you're gonna listen to me for once. Yuuya, Luz, Gus and Willow are my friends! Xander is the best brother I have! [Pushes the Abomaton backwards] They're nice to each other, they listen to each other. They make me think about the kind of person I really want to be! While Xander always makes me smile!

Amity forces the Abomaton to kneel down. Luz helps Yuuya up and they run towards Amity and they stand together back-to-back with Luz holding her glyphs out and Yuuya holding his Magnuvisor with his Fixed arm, His Mask has Bloodstains and leans on one leg. After being swung by the abomination 2.0 he sprained his knee.

The three accidentally glance at each other and immediately look away, the trio blushing with awkward expressions, Amity holds her head up high, Luz covering her lips with her glyphs and Yuuya holds his Magnuvisor tightly. Odalia looks at the "units ordered" meter angrily as Alador appears to be intrigued by the turn of events.

Odalia: Ugh! What do you want?!

Amity: Let my friends and my brother back into Hexside, or else your precious investors will watch me rip this thing apart bit. By. Bit.

Luz: [Whispers] Can you actually do that?

Amity: Shhh!

Yuuya (Zolda): [Whispers] Let's try not to find that out.

The crowd boos.

Random Investor #1: Come on!

Random Investor #2: This is horrible!

Xander was now closer to the stage as he pushed the other investor out of the way.

Odalia looks at the "units ordered" meter in frustration.

Odalia: [Groans] Fine! It's a deal! Just stop with the theatrics!

Yuuya (Zolda): let's end this madness.

Luz, Yuuya and Amity glance at each other and smile. Yuuya then De-henshin as Amity stops using her spell circles letting the Abomaton 2.0 go, it's hand changes into a large hammer and brings it down towards the duo. Luz and Amity rushes over to protect Yuuya's injured body. The Abomaton's hammer pounds right where the trio are. The Abomaton lifts up the hammer. The trio is seen pretending to have died with Yuuya with Bloodstains on his face is on top of Luz on his left and Amity on his right. The Abomaton's hammer is revealed to be hollow in the middle and it transforms back to a normal hand. They open their eyes, look at each other and smile, then go back to pretend dying. The Abomaton's eyes go dark maling the crowd gasps. The Abomaton shuts down and the crowd cheers and applauds to the show.

Xander: Yuuya!

He then quickly get up the stage and holds Yuuya's injured Arm. He then cast a spell on Yuuya's arm as it magically bended back to it's original position.

Willow: Luz! Yuuya!

Willow and Gus run towards Amity, Yuuya and Luz with worried expressions. The "units ordered" meter goes up so high it explodes. Odalia looks at Amity, Yuuya and Luz angrily.

Odalia: [Growls] As if I'd actually let them go back! I will call every authority I know! I'll make sure they can't-

Xander suddenly glares at her with his eyes now looking like a tiger staring at his prey while growling. This makes odalia scared.

Alador: Odalia!

Odalia turns towards Alador, who isn't pleased.

Alador: You made a deal with your daughter, and a Blight always upholds their end of the deal.

Cuts to Willow helping Luz get up and Xander doing the same for Yuuya.

Xander: you must take to the nearest medical place.

He then gets an idea after looking at Luz and Amity. He then calls the 2 girls.

Xander: why not you two carry him.

He said before letting Yuuya go as Amity and Luz quickly catches him. Xander suddenly left as Yuuya and Amity looks at him Angrily while Blushing.

Yuuya/Amity: [Eye twitching] Xander! Kono baka!

The two looked at each other before looking away Blushing.

The Trio walks out while Blushing because they're closed to each other.

Luz: (Oh, my gosh. Amity is so close to us.)

Amity: (I suppose to get mad at Xander, but I thank him for this chance.)

Yuuya: (Oh, my titans. Amity's Carrying me too! Not to mention she smells nice and her skin feels wa- wait, why am I thinking that?!)

The Trio still walking out of the Blight Industries still Blushing as Gus and Willow follow them still looking at the  Trio suspiciously.

Cut to Alador and Odalia are still talking after the teens leave.

Alador: Besides, she's getting stronger. [Puts hands on Odalia's shoulder] Strong enough to become a coven head someday. And also, she's safe with Xander, her brother.

Odalia: [Grins] Wise words, dear. We have to focus on what's best for the family-

Odalia turns around and notices Alador gone. She glances to her left and notices Alador and Xander having a father and son conversation as Odalia Smiles.

Odalia: (you're lucky enough, Xander)

Scene cuts back to inside the Owl House. Both Lilith and Eda are drawing something on their paper respectively. King has a towel wrapped around his head and is holding a cup in his hands.

King: Ah-choo!

Eda: Okay so, uh, how did you beat that thing again?

Lilith: [Smugly] Would you like me to lay out the basics?

Eda: [Stares at Lilith unhappily] Yes.

Scene flashes back to Lilith and Eda  trying to find a way to get King out. They're all watching King freezing inside the ice blob.

Lilith: Well, you were right. These glyphs act like the basic elements. But, instead of containing like we do, they command the magic around them. It's just like Dear Yuuya said, They're like words! And drawing glyphs on top of each other like you did-

Eda: Was like screaming three different words at the same time! The spell got confused!

Lilith: Yes. The glyph combo, copyright me, Lilith, helps organize the commands...

Lilith slaps a paper with a glyph combo on it onto the ice blob. The ice blob flashes, then turns into snow, freeing King.

Lilith: ... so you can combine and specify what you want to do!

King: [Shivers] A-a-b-b-bout t-t-time!

Eda catches some snow in her hand and looks up above at the snow in wonder. Scene flashes back to the present.

Eda: So with the right combo, you can cast any spell!

King: Maybe the reason Luz hasn't found any more glyphs is because there... aren't any more.

Eda: Then we better start learning some new combinations.

Sound of door being pushed open and hitting something. Yuuya and Luz walk through the doorway.

Luz: Hey, guys! [Wipes off abomination gunk of her hair]

Yuuya: [Covered with bandages] We're home.

Eda and Lilith were so shocked to see his Condition as they rushed towards him.

Eda: what happened to you?!

Lilith: did someone hurt you?!

Yuuya: [Chuckles] no, guys. I just fell from the stairs. "He lied so his mother and aunt don't get worried about him so much."

Eda: Also, We actually learned something new!

Luz: Sorry, can it wait 'till morning? [Tired expression] I need to lie down.

Yuuya: me [Coughs] too.

Lilith: [Holds her hand] Wait, Miss Teacher and Mister Assistant!

Yuuya: Yes, [Puts up a finger and pretends to look for her before pointing to her] aunt Lilith?

Lilith turns to her left then turns back holding an ice sculpture. The sculpture is of her kneeling before Luz being depicted as a wise scholar and holds a scroll while Yuuya is depicted as a Kamen rider while striking his Signature pose.

Lilith: [Smiles] Do I get extra credit?

Luz: [Amused] Oh, my gosh!

Yuuya: [Wide eyed] Sugoi!

Eda: [Stares jealously] I can do it too.

Eda slaps on a paper with ice glyph drawn on it. The glyph turns into and ice cube and rolls off the table.

Eda: Hmm. [Looks at Luz and Yuuya, gesturing towards the ice cube]

Luz: [Amazed] Wow! Yeah! Extra credit for everyone!

Yuuya: Great job, Mom and Aunt Lilith.

Luz throws two pieces of star-shaped paper to Lilith and Eda then her and Yuuya walk away to their room. Lilith catches one and holds it to her face gratefully while Eda and King just stare at her.

King: Ah-choo!

Timeskip.

Cut to Yuuya and Luz sitting on their sleeping bags together, but they looking to each other a little conflicted about something.

Luz: there's something I wanted to tell.

Yuuya: what is it?

Luz: I..... I also like girls.

Yuuya: you mean you're lesbian?

Luz: but I still love you, okay?

Yuuya: [Smiles] I know. Anyway, there's also I wanted to say.

Luz: me too.

They then took a deep breath before saying in unison.

Yuuya/Luz: I think I'm in love with Amity!

They both gasp when they realize that each of them also likes Amity.

Yuuya/Luz: you like her too?

Luz: [Sigh] okay, yeah. I mean, when we helped her fixing Willow's mind. I kinda felt something whenever I'm near her. And also at the Grom.

Yuuya: me too. Like when I challenge her at the Covention. I kinda like her. But I don't want to break your heart.

Luz: then why not make your own Harem?

Yuuya: what?! No way! I don't want to be like Issei from Highschool DXD! But, fine. But.... What if she rejected us?

Luz: If she does reject us.. [Looks up to him with a gentle smile] I'll still have you.

Yuuya smiles, blushing lightly before leaning his head to hers, she pushes upwards to him as well.

They stared at each other before gently pulling each other into a  passionate kiss. After a minute of their tender moment, they get into their sleeping bag together and hold each other close in a sweet and loving embrace.

Yuuya: Aishiteru, Luz.

They press their foreheads together.

Luz: Aishiteru, Yuuya.

Eventually their eyes grew heavy and fall fast asleep together.

(A/N: IT'S HAPPENING! LUZ, YUUYA STARTED TO HAVE FEELINGS WITH AMITY! (even though Yuuya already have feelings for her) SO WAIT FOR FEW CHAPTERS UNTIL THEY CONFESSED THEIR FEELINGS TO AMITY. SEE YA!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 204 7
The Owl House Harem X Male Reader "The End? No, No, No. I reject that. We have no end... We are forever." Y/N Tesla, a boy possessing a unique level...
3.1K 89 17
When Muto Yuugi and Jounouchi Katsuya find and save a Cat and Bird they found in an alley, they never expected to be repaid like this. Blindshipping...
11.4K 382 16
Luz had always hid her true self because of her family, because of what she was, but when she finds the Demon Realm, she has the chance to be herself...
345 38 20
Yuka is a troubled boy with an abusive past and present, he's tormented physically,mentally,and emotionally by his adoptive parents and other family...