MINE.

StoriDen

I'm not sure if this is going to be a stand alone story or a series of different stories just yet. Luca and L... Еще

Chapter 1: The Twins
Chapter 2 : Birthday Bliss
Chapter 3: The Townie Folk
Chapter 4: Flirty
Chapter 5: Goodbye's too Hard
Chapter 6: Revelations
Chapter 7: Kindred
Chapter 8: Pheromone Drunk
Chapter 9: Alpha Rage
Chapter 10: Love Sediment
Chapter 11: The Sleeping Pups
Chapter 12: Mate is Bond
Chapter 13: Energy
Chapter 14: Missing Pieces Part 1
Chapter 1: Dion
Chapter 2: Magnetism
Chapter 3: Bow for bows
Chapter 5: The Bond
Chapter 6: Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 7: The debt
Chapter 8: The Sleeping Beauty 2
Chapter 9: Shock
Chapter 10: Shattered
Photo Inspo: Dion and Kingston
Photo Inspo: The Imperial Family
Chapter 11: Denial
Chapter 12: Back and Forth
Chapter 13: Childish Rage
Chapter14: Late Night Snack
Chapter15: Pulse
Chapter 16: Odds

Chapter 4: Cadence

145 7 3
StoriDen

"Are you alright?" Deanna asks as she rushes past the Empress to fling shot herself into her twin. Trapping him against her and taking Dion's breath away as he stepped down off the staircase. He had demanded the guard let him down so he could take the steps himself. He was sick to death of being carried.

Dion was stunned having forgotten all about what happened in the throne room earlier.

"I'm fine. He didn't hurt me." He mumbles into her hair.

"I take my eyes off you for a moment and you get yourself taken like a falcon taking a bunny. You're hopeless." The Empress complains as he pulls Dion into his arms the second Deanna steps aside.

Dion sighs into his mother's soft scent as the Empress gently rocks him the way he always has. It calms him and he yawns.

"Are you sleepy my love?" His mother asks.

"Exhausted. I don't want to meet anymore alphas." Dion whines.

The Empress scoffs, "As if you could. I rather hate blood and destruction in my home."

Dion tips his head to pout up at his mom. The Empress gently runs his golden nails in his son's long hair.

"You should atleast say goodnight to the guests. They did come here to see you." Hazel urges his son but still giving him room to decline.

"Ugh, ok." He groans purely to please his mom.

Hazel smiles warmly, "That's my baby." He says as he places a soft kiss at the center of Dion's forehead.

"I told you not to worry." The Emperor says with a smile as he descends from the higher level.

"You did dear." The Empress admits with a smile as he leads his family towards the banquet hall with Dion clinging to his hip as he did when he was young.

Dion will never know what prompted him to look back at the last second to see the Demon King watching them from atop the staircase.

***************************************************

The farewells are dragging and so is Dion. He leans against his mother any moment no one is looking. It surprised him none that the alphas didn't bother looking in his direction and fawned over his sister. Word had gotten out about what happened with the Demon King and now people where afraid to even meet his gaze.

Dion didn't mind this, he liked disappearing into the background and not having to walk around the hall flashing his blessed omegan form to all the guests. He smooshed himself like glue against his mother that is until he smelled him once again. Dion's head pops up so fast his neck aches as he looks above the crowd for the Beast.

Once again the crowd is hushed by The Demon's presence as he makes his way towards the imperial family.

So large, Dion thought once again at the sight of the alpha towering above everyone else as he makes his way forward. Dion had hardly noticed the soldiers following close behind with giant trunks in tow until The Demon Alpha steps aside so they can place them at the feet of the Imperial family.

The soldiers place the heavy trunks down before moving to open all four of them. A collective gasp waves through the entire room as the gold and jewels sparkle beneath the light of the chandelier. Dion gawks as he slides to the edge of his seat to see it clearly.

"What is this?" The Emperor asks curiously.

To Dion's surprise the Demon King actually replies, "Dowry." He says in a voice deep and sinister more terrifying than the growling.

The Emperor tiltes his head regarding the demon curiously before speaking, "My son is not for sale. Why have you not chosen a bride from your harem?"

"They are under my protection." He growls back.

"They aren't your lovers?" The Emperor asks and the Demon huffs frustratedly. But Dion can't think of a more valid question. The Beast Harem is known far and wide. Princesses he's collected, some taken from the kingdoms he's ravaged. Once they were taken into his custody they are never seen or heard from again. The thought is terrifying.

The Emperor shakes his head, "This conversation is a moot point until I know what's happened to them."

The Demon is thoughtful a moment before nodding his head slowly.

"Shall we convene?" The Emperor asks and the demon nods once again.

The Emperor waves his guards away as he stands from his seat and resigns to the Room of Cadence along with the demon.

"Would father really let you marry a demon?" Deanna asks in distress.

Dion sighs as he sits back in his seat, "I trust father. I will leave it in his hands."

"Aren't you worried?" She asks surprised by her twins casual attitude. Dion peers up at his mother. Hazel's warm brown eyes peer down at Dion waiting for him to reply to his sister.

"I trust Papa and Maa." He replies simply and Hazel smiles warmly.

It was true. He still had many questions but he knew that his father would never speak to the Demon the way he did if he didn't know him. The Emperor would never bargain any of his children least of all his omegan twins. He doted on them every single day of their lives.  If nothing else he knew this so as the Emperor spoke with the Demon Dion drifted to sleep leaning against his mother letting the Empress's soft scent soothe him.

The next time Dion's opens his eyes he's being cradled in his mom's arms. The Empress had turned them so her son couldn't be seen sleeping.

"They aren't back yet? How long did I sleep?" Dion asks with a yawn.

The Empress chuckles as he turns them to show Dion the empty banquet hall, "This long." He says looking out into the empty room.

"Really?"

The Empress giggles, "About a half hour has passed. I tried to wake you when the guests started to leave but you were not having it. I instructed Deanna and your brothers to see to them as we wait."

"Oh. I don't even remember falling asleep."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you fainted. You must of been so terrified earlier. Your sister was inconsolable. Convinced the Demon King had dragged you away for good."

"I thought that too...but-

"But?"

"He was gentle." Dion admits as he looks up at his mom for a reaction.

Hazel tucks a particularly long curl behind Dion's ear, "Gentle how?" He prompts his son to continue.

"Mama it was so scary at first but then it suddenly wasn't. He took me upstairs and....

"And?"

"He knelt at my feet and washed them like you used to when I was little. Just imagine that big, scary, beast knelt before me washing between my toes. My feet looked like baby feet in his hands. But he was so gentle. Then he wrapped them with precious silk, covering me up. I'm starting to suspect that the rumors are wrong."

"I wouldn't go that far." The Empress replies seriously.

"Really?"

"He is a demon war king. He has conquered many. And I would never hide from you that it would be beneficial for our kingdom to align with his. But we would never just send you away for a few trunks of treasure."

"I know. But I think Papa knows him."

"What do you mean?"

"When papa came for me he spoke to The Demon king like he was Amani. He chastised him and told him that he never changes. Like he's known him a long time."

Hazel considers Dion's words, "Did your father say anything else?" He asks after a few more minutes.

"Not really...he threatened to drag him to the dungeons."

Hazels eyebrows lift to his hairline, "To the demon king? He said those words?" He asks as a look of occurrence settles on his features.

Dion nods, "Why? Is that important?" He asks as Hazel considers something.

"Maybe not." He says after a while.

"It's all so confusing." Dion pouts.

"Yeah." Hazel concurs as he absentmindedly runs his fingers in Dion's long curls.

After an hour the double doors of the room of Cadence finally open. The emperor glides in with the Beast right behind him. Dion holds on to his mother waiting for his father to speak.

The Emperor takes his seat before turning to face his wife and son. His gaze meeting his wife's before settling on Dion.

"It's your decision." He says simply.

"What is?"

"He wants you to be his queen."

"One of fifty?" Hazel scoffs.

"He didn't marry any of the princesses. Although haven taken a very plenty as lovers. He has never proposed marriage only offered sanctuary." The Emperor explains.

"There is no way that's true." The Empress replies frankly.

"It is. I believe him he has never lied to me."

"Never?" Hazel parrots back.

"Neither of us. He has never lied to either of us." The Emperor reiterates.

"He isn't-

The Emperor places his index finger against the omegas lips to silence his him.
"We will discuss it later." He says and Hazel nods agreeably.

Emperor Divine looks once again to his son, "What do you say?"

Dion scoffs, "Do I truly have a choice?"

"You do."

"How? Now that The Demon has proposed no other alpha would dare try to court me. Maybe forever."

"You still have choices."

"How about a beta dear?" Hazel offers tentively.

"Beta, Alpha, Lochness monster no one will challenge the Son of hell except maybe Lucifer himself."

"Don't be hopeless son, I'm sure he wouldn't hurt a woman."

Dion scoffs, "Be foreal father."

The Emperor laughs, "Yeah, I can't imagine it either."

"Father." Dion whines pitifully.

"Alright my cub. How's this, I can't promise that you'll fall in love with him. I can't promise that you will be happy. In this way he is the same as every alpha that appeared before you tonight. But I can say with great confidence that he would not ever raise a hand, or intentionally hurt you. He has the potential to be a great man and I don't see how that won't happen with you by his side."

"How can you promise those things?" Dion asks.

"Those are not my secrets to tell. No matter how badly I want to. I swore my silence long ago."

Dion nods sadly although he is desperate as ever to know he respects his father too much to push.

"What of the harem?" Dion asks.

"If you feel fit send them away."

"Would that work?"

"I've never been able to say no to you." He admits.

"You're my father."

"Yes, but there is a lot of power in having the heart of the King of Darkness don't you think?"

"His heart? Me?"

The Emperor nods surely.

Dion frowns, "Did he say that of the princesses as well?"

"Probably not."

Dion sighs in frustration, "What do you think mama?"

"I think many things. But none of it matters right now. The only thing that matters my beauty is if you can love a beast." Hazel says as he holds Dion's gaze.

"Can I sleep on it?" Dion asks finally.

"Of course dear. I must tell you that Chonko plans to set sail in three days time."

"Why so soon?" Dion asks.

"It's his way."

"Ok."

"Good. Now off to bed. I'll will tell him he will have his decision in the next days time."

Its was a terror of a night. Yellow eyes watched Dion in the dark. Large calloused hands reached for him. His nightie ripped off him as he is fondled all over. Hands with scared knuckles rubbing him between his legs and pinching at his nipples.  All of it on repeat his feelings ranging from terror, to arousal, to hunger and desperation.

The final time he jumps from slumber he is drenched in his bed and sunlight has filled the room. He looks down at himself to see his nightie completely sheer from his moisture exposing his undies beneath. He recognizes the symptoms without a doubt. His first heat is coming soon. He reaches out to his twin to find her bed empty before noticing a note on the nightstand.

-Dion,

You tossed and turned all night. Mama said to let you rest. We are scheduled to have brunch with Lord Kispers family so we won't be home until late. Wish me luck. I love you.

Xoxo- Deanna

P.s don't forget to eat when you wake up.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Alpha's Silent Mate Bianca Hess

Про оборотней

402K 14.9K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...
921K 45.7K 188
Almost two centuries had passed since vampires emerged from the shadows. After declaring themselves as the dominant species and for all humans to be...
The Omega's Mate? Brianna N. Skies

Про оборотней

3.9M 168K 81
August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submissive wolves are. In his pack, they're t...
Locked in Permafrost widgetwonker

Любовные романы

23.9K 1.4K 12
Lost Omega x Hermit Alpha Meeting by chance in the Alaskan wilderness just north of the Arctic Circle, they're trapped together for the winter. Mati...