꧁༒ 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓰�...

By Jasonsbricky

Hi! This is my first book, but I've spent months on it, so it should be good. It's rated mature because of se... More

A (Kinda) Quick A/N
Pre-Face
⭐Nico⭐
🌞Will🌞
💎Hazel💎
⭐Nico⭐
🌊Percy🌊
🌞Will🌞
⭐Nico⭐
🌞Will🌞
💎Hazel💎
🐴Chiron🐴
🐻Frank🐻
🌞Will🌞
☄️Comet☄️
☀Kayla☀
⭐Nico⭐
🌞Will🌞
☄️Comet☄️
⭐Nico⭐
🌊Percy🌊
🦉Annabeth🦉
☀Kayla☀
☄️Comet☄️
🌞Will🌞
☄️Comet☄️
⭐Nico⭐
☄️Comet☄️
☀Kayla☀
⭐Nico⭐
☄️Comet☄️
💎Hazel💎
🌞Will🌞
⭐Nico⭐
⭐️Nico⭐️
🐻Frank🐻

☀Kayla☀

112 6 1
By Jasonsbricky

TW: Blood

Comet was sprawled across the floor blood dripping from a small gash on their head. I cursed and grabbed out my first out kit, applying the gauze to the cut. "How did this happen Comet?" I asked. All they did was groan and roll over. 

Seems like Comet will be spending more time in the infirmary after all. I helped them limp to the infirmary and placed them down on a cot. I stared blankly across the room at Comet. They stared back and eventually asked, "What, why are you staring at me like that?" I turned my head before starting to speak "Why did you try and kill yourself" Comet groaned and told me "I didn't mean to, this time. I just slipped and hit my head." 

I scoffed "Like I'm gonna believe that." I said rolling my eyes. I stormed out of the room slamming the door behind me. I started to walk towards my cabin but caught sight of Nico and Will, I wanted to go inside but I felt as though I wasn't welcome, so I kept walking. 

They always bent the "no two campers of opposite genders in a cabin alone rule" and because Chiron and Mr D just want Nico to be happy, they don't care. My thoughts were occupied with Comet. I couldn't think of anything else. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 426 14
Solangelo starting from the day they get engaged! It features your favorite characters and what they're doing! I'm thrilled to be writing this and I...
4.1K 43 19
This is my first fanfic, sorry if it's really cringey!!
9.6K 54 21
Mortal Au! Everybody has a soulmate. It just takes awhile to find them. A story in which two teenagers decide hating eachother isn't very fun. Starr...
18.2K 151 27
This is just a collection of Solangelo (Willico, Willco) One-Shots. I will take requests if asked. This contains AUs, and mini series. . . (Edit: Why...