Captured by aliens (It was hi...

By ATallFennnec

Sean found an alien ship and ended up on a different planet, as one does. He escapes them and tries living in... More

1. Into the ship
2. Out of this world (literally)
3. Captured
4. Escaped
5. Surviving the wild
6. Hunting
7. Caged again
8. The call
9. Figuring out eachother
11. Finally well fed
12. Gained Toru's trust
13. The mirror
15. Recovering from the lamp
16. Checking up on Toru
17. Some good food
18. Getting Toru some new stuff
19. Untangled hair
20. A good scare
21. Watching Tv
22. A tablet kid
23. The twin
24. Socializing Toru
25. Alone in the room
26. A couple clients
27. Increasingly bored
28. An earful from Tegnuk
29. A small improvement
30. A bit of a shocker
31. Going to the kitchen
32. Could Toru be a pet?
33. A chill evening
34. Toru understands words?
35. Stressed
36. Toru goes on a trip
37. Trapped in a new cage
38. Toru messed up the equipment
39. New things for the room
40. New things to test out
41. The new ball
Another setback, sorry 😬

14. Treating Toru

621 23 2
By ATallFennnec

Tonuk's perspective:

He got the mirror into Toru's room, carefull of not startling it, then waiting for its reaction, finally seeing another member of its species after so long.

He never would have predicted that immediatly, Toru would begin inspecting himself, even fiddling around with its hair.

This left Tonuk completely shocked, wondering how something so small even had the brain capacity to understand its own reflection, even normal, things its size, if not bigger couldn't do that!

Eventually he snapped out of his thoughts, leaving the room to talk to Ri about this.

He found him sitting at the couch with the tablet, Ri then said, "Alright so, I litterally just got a report from the police about the ship crash from a while ago", he motioned Tonuk to the couch, showing him the report, "Turns out that Toru is actually from another planet, since they found evidence of it running around the ship"

Tonuk took the tablet, as he read it he found that that's probably where Toru got its clothes, since the ship was meant for long term travel, it made clothes.

But other than that there wasn't much else to find out, all of the ships security cameras, records, etc, were destroyed so they still didn't know where it came from.

Ri resumed speaking, "So, somehow a 500 and something year old ship landed on a planet with life and somehow brought back this thing", still amazed at the incredibly low odds of this, the report said that they tasked astronomers with finding the new planet though.

Tonuk started thinking for a moment, eventually saying, "Yeah, that would explain quite a lot of things, also, that would explain why it has practically no fur, it probably lived in a hotter climate"

Ri agreed, "Yeah, hopefully we haven't been torturing this thing too bad with our below freezing temperatures", Ri chuckled, though he still worried that it was probably true.

Tonuk continued, "What if we gave it a heat lamp? Pretty sure we have one stored away, we can check if it works"

They found an old heat lamp stored away, which they brought into Toru's room.

Tonuk left Ri to do his thing, while he took out the mirror, finally remembering that he needed to talk about that later on.

He decided to hold that thought until later, as he didn't want to interrupt Ri, who was working on fixing/cleaning the lamp, as it had gathered quite a lot of dirt and hair, which could have damaged the it.

While waiting, Tonuk heard a call to the door, which he went to answer, finding a package, which Ri stated was his, he bought some clothes for Toru.

Eventually Ri got the lamp working again, setting it to a fairly hot, but not harmful temperature, which he felt even from far away.

They got out and waited for Toru's reaction to see if it was too hot, watching from the camera.

They became glad at seeing Toru immediatly react positively to the lamp, it was adorable seeing it taking in the warmth.

Tonuk got Ri's attention, telling him about the fact that Toru recognized itself.

Ri thought about it for a moment, before simply responding, "Maybe there are a lot of reflective things where it lives? It probably evolved to be able to recognize itself to avoid fighting, I don't know, something like a big flat crystal I guess?"

Tonuk accepted that reasoning, stopping for a bit to admire how adorable Toru looked taking in the warmth.

They decided to leave Toru alone for a while to continue working, all while complaining about the fact that they couldn't play with the Turos since they only seemed to like being with Tegnuk, one of the two other workers there.

Eventually Tonuk heard a lot of noise and banging from Toru's room, they both got closer, hearing Toru making worried noises and breathing through the door.

Confused and worried, Tonuk opened the door only to be hit by the hottest air he had felt in his life.

He had to pull himself back, panicking, since maybe there was a fire, which made Ri quickly pick up Toru, struggling to carry it away.

Tonuk stayed behind to try to find the fire, but after a while, he found out that the lamp had been set to almost double what it had been set to before.

He turned the lamp off and let the room air out, warming up the whole building.

Tonuk picked up Toru, placing it on the buildings clinic as he inspected it for any damage caused by overheating.

Though for some reason, Toru's clothes were completely drenched in water, likely an attempt at cooling down, though it smelled bad, which made him and Ri feel bad about not getting there faster

He realized that Toru was not only overheating, but was also suffering from thermal shock from the cold air, so he had Ri help him wrap Toru up in a dry blanket to have its body cool down naturally and not deal with the cold air.

They waited around for Toru to wake up, eventually moving to the couch again so Tonuk could work on seeing if he could get some gene researchers to see what they could find out about Toru.

He even managed to talk directly with a worker he knew.

Tonuk started talking, "Hi Gint, how've you been doing?"

"Pretty good, been pretty busy still with those two planets you know? But anyways, how about you? What's up?", Gint answered.

"So, I know you've been busy and all that, but I was wondering if you could help me out with something?", Tonuk asked, sending pictures of Tonuk,
"So, this guy came from that ship that crashed in your original planet, and I was wondering if you could help me out with seeing what's up with it"

"I mean, we're all pretty busy already, the public is rushing us for results, especially with that damn idea of making glowing trees that politician spread", Gint complained, "But anyways, what's up with it? Like, anything you want to learn in specific I guess?"

"Bassically, this thing, Toru, is super strong, like, while sick, it could lift the same amount of weight as Ri, also, it can mimic sounds, it managed to speak words, though we don't think it understands them, and a bunch more things, I'll send you a list if you want, but we wanted to check up on this to learn how to treat it better", Tonuk answered.

"OK, well, I could help you with finding out what's up with the thing, but yeah, it would have to be later on", Gint answered, stopping to think for a moment.

"How about this? You just wait for the thing to recover and while you wait for us over here to finish the ton of work we have, you just research it yourself, so that I can just focus on the genes themselves and look for specific things? I'll list out what to do, so you can make the article yourself, since we'll have to publish this"

Tonuk agreed, taking out his tablet to start writing down, "Alright then, you can start out".

Ri was sitting on the couch listening to the conversation, curled up around Toru to keep it in a comfortable position.

He waited for Toru to recover, while Tonuk wrote down everything that Gint, asked for, sometimes giving suggestions.

Finally, after a while of discussion, the list went as so:
-Test strength
-Test vocal range & other sounds
-Test body temperature
-Look into body language
-Test what it can eat safely
-Test senses
-Test aggression (to strangers)
-Test friendliness (As in, how it interacts with familiar Tonovo or Dije)
-Test dangers (As in, natural weapons, like venom, acid, toxicity, etc)
-Write down a TON of measurements of the body
-Send gut bacteria for testing to a friend of Gint (If the original ones still survived)
-Etc, etc, etc...

Aka, this was going to be a very long project, but at least it would be pretty entertaining.

Gint finally finished listing things, "Alright then, well, that's about it, if there's anything else ill add it to the list, just share the document with me, but yeah, well it was nice talking with you, see you in a couple days for lunch, take care Tonuk, and you too Ri"

Tonuk stretched out, groaning, having sat at the same spot for quite a long time, "Alright then thank you so much for doing this by the way, I owe you big time, but anyways, will send the document in a bit, see you later man"

Ri said his goodbyes as well and Tonuk finished the call, moving over to the couch with Ri

Him sitting down shaked the couch, waking up Toru, to which Ri laid his hand on its head, this made it jolt a bit and groan/growl a bit, but thankfully it worked in having it sleep again.

Eventually they unwrapped Toru from the blanket, to check up on it, testing its temperature, seeing that it was still pretty high.

They inspected Toru again, and thankfully, somehow nothing serious ended up happening to it, though it would still be feeling sick for a while.

Tonuk lifted up Toru back up again, setting it down on his lap, playfully stating that its his turn.

Luckily, even though Toru woke up again, it was still pretty tired and laid on Tonuk without complaining.

After a while of laying down, Toru even exposed its belly to Tonuk, stretching out its 3 limbs and going limp on his legs!

Both Ri and Tonuk got super excited about this and took pictures, since this meant that Toru bassically completely trusted and probably liked them!

They both stayed like that for quite a while, mostly because Tonuk really didn't want to wake up the cute little thing again, plus, he could continue working from the couch.

Tonuk laid there, working for a while before realizing, "Hey Ri, what should we call its species?"

(Extra note:
Tonovo=Tonuk's species
Dije= Ri's and Gint's species)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 12.3K 122
'The Crystal Gems have been around for thousands of years on earth, protecting it from extraterrestrial threats and even the occasional Paranormal th...
230K 9.7K 34
When an Alien ship came to anchor just outside Earth's atmosphere and contacted humans for the first time, the whole planet was in an uproar. People...
1.3K 54 11
A while ago the question of what if an alien is so cute, a straight guy can't help but still fall in love depite the alien being male, came to me. An...
30.4K 1.4K 18
I thought being abducted by aliens and thrown in a cage was the worst things could get. But I was wrong. Because my captors tossed me in a cell with...