Astra's OCS - Criminal Case

By Astra-Galaxy

This book is dedicated to the OCs of my Criminal Case series. Here you can find designs and info about my cha... More

OCs Without Profiles
Adalet Sadik-Halvorsen
Anders Sadik-Halvorsen
Fili Savage
Ahmet Savage
Aslan Sadik-Halvorsen
Heimdall Sadik-Halvorsen
Elijah Young
Avi Douglas
Léon Toussaint
The Pets
John Savage
Quinn Savage
Magnus Dahl
Tómus Dahl
Runa Dahl
Eir Dahl
Maria Sadik
Deniz Sadik
Aurora Toivonen
Vukašin Zima
Hazan Tilki
Brage Halvorsen
Soffía Halvorsen
Birgitta Halvorsen
Will Murphy
Valentina Ramirez
Lucia Ramirez
Mariposa Ramirez
Itzel Ramirez
Renée Murphy
Kára Halvorsen
Aleksey Zima
Cybele Floros
Henrik Dahl
Devi Pandit
Kavi Pandit
G.I.A.
U.N.I.T.
New Asgard
Esther Clayton
Eliza Clayton
Evangeline Clayton
Cedric Clayton
Oberon Douglas
Digger Douglas
Poppy Douglas
Rosaire d'Entremont
Lauren Baliey
Camila Martinez
Milagros Santiago
Anna Hansson
Emil Gunnarsson
Slade Masters
Nicolas Doyle
Ratko Kovac
Brock Ward
Kirby Starr
Francisco Cantú
Victoria Holt
Pyotr Morozov
Terence Bellerose
Liv Haugen
Summer Queen
Lois Kane
Gray White
Thomas Smith
Wilfred Pennyworth
Malaya Mendoza
Gustave Olofsson
Fiona Gillmor
Heather Queen
Dee Lebeau
Noah Smith
Danyon Wilson
Illia Leblanc
Sephora Levesque
Scottie Riddle
Kacy Keller
Phoebe Fisher
Bell Beauty
Ariel Pond
Nancy McPhee
Vicki Seeker
Evangelos Kontos
Kimberly Worthington
Im Sol
Song Haneul
Christopher Hanson
Yasemin Hanson
Andrew Bontemps
Flora Holloway
Justine Dawson
Milan Archer-Adams
Giselle Archer-Adams
Maaike Archer
Lance Archer
Terrance Zimmerman
Argo Acquafredda
Jason Nicchi
Patty Harrigan
Ivy Noel
Romulus Fabbri
Tomioka Takara
Misha Zima
André Santos

Reese Rochester

107 2 61
By Astra-Galaxy

"I'll go see if the Holloway-Woolf Press has my package! Thank you so much for your help! Can I offer you some chocolates as thanks?" - Reese Rochester

Biographical information

Full Name: Reese Rochester

Gender: Non-binary

Sexuality: Pansexual

Status: Alive

Age: 27 (season 3)

Birth: 1989

Race: Human

Nationality: American

Origin: Concordia, USA

Residence: Concordia, USA

Profession(s):

* CEO of Rochester Chocolates

* Chocolatier

Family:

* Rockley Rochester (great-great-grandfather) (deceased)*

* Leopold Rochester (great-great-great-grandfather) (deceased)*

* Larry Rochester (great-great-granduncle) (deceased)*

* Horatio Rochester (great-great-great-granduncle) (deceased)*

* Patricia Rochester (great-great-great-grandaunt) (deceased)*

* Archie Rochester (ancestor) (deceased)* **

* Veronica Rochester (ancestor) (deceased)* **

* Clarissa Rochester (ancestor) (deceased)* **

* Bernadine Rochester (ancestor) (deceased)* **

* Malcolm Rochester (ancestor) (deceased)* **

* Viola Pemberton (ancestor) (deceased)* **

* Monty Rochester (ancestor) (deceased)*

* Deceased post Mysteries of The Past timeline

** I couldn't figure out how Reese would be related to Rockley's cousin, so I just listed them as ancestors

Partner(s): Andrew Bontemps (boyfriend) (deceased)

Affiliation(s): Rochester Chocolates

Profile

Height: 5'4"

Age: 27 (season 3)

Weight: 140lbs

Eyes: brown

Blood: O+

Reese is a chocolatier with rich, caramel skin, a head of bouncy short brown curls, and matching brown eyes. They wear colourful clothes consisting of a pink corset-like shirt, a purple sleeveless jacket, fitted black pants, tall teal boots and a small matching top hat attached to a headband. They also wear red lipstick, a silver charm bracelet of different types of candies and a choker with a silver chocolate-shaped pendant.

As per their suspect appearance in Murder From The Past, it is known that Reeses has read The Concordia Flying Squad: History of Justice, visits the opera and drinks wine.

Synopsis

Reese is a chocolatier and the CEO of Rochester Chocolates. They appeared as a suspect in Murder From The Past.

They grew up in Concordia and love their city with a passion. They always had an interest in learning Concordia's history and their family's legacy within it. And while they knew that some of their family members left behind better legacies than others, Reese is proud to be a descendant of Rockley Rochester.

From the moment they learned about their chocolate-obsessed ancestor, Reese knew they wanted to follow in his footsteps. They committed to learning everything they could about chocolate and candy making. They quickly discovered they had a natural gift for creating sweets, and it was no surprise to anyone when Reese set their sights on becoming the CEO of Rochester Chocolates one day.

When Reese went to university, they studied business while practicing their chocolate-making on the side. They were famous on campus for making the best chocolates and candles, and students would hire Reese to cater and make custom treats for events. With every order they fulfilled, Reese became more sure of their dream of ruining the chocolate factory.

After graduating from university and returning to Concordia, Reese began working at Rochester Chocolates. They started in a lower position as they wanted to start from the ground and work their way to the top. Eventually, they earned a management position and began gaining more authority in the company. The goal of becoming CEO was getting closer every day, and Reese couldn't wait to call themselves the boss.

In their personal life, Reese decided to try dating. But real-life dates never seemed to work out for them. People would learn their surname and immediately think they were a stuck-up snob or would try to take advantage of their wealth and influence in Concordia. After failed date after failed date, Reese was ready to give up on love. But before calling it quits, they decided to try online dating and see if they could find someone who would love them regardless of their famous family.

It was through online dating that they met Andrew Bontemps. The two began chatting through the dating app and talked about everything they had in common. They both liked Concordian history, chocolate, watching plays and other hobbies. Reese was nervous to tell Andrew their family name, especially after he revealed that he was a descendant of Issac Bontemps, but Andrew didn't care if Reese was a Rochester or not. He fell in love with their personality, sense of humour and desire to make people happy with their chocolates. So what if their last name was Rochester? Andrew loved Reese for Reese.

The couple kept in touch online, and Reese was pleasantly surprised when Andrew told them he was moving to Concordia. His transfer to the Concordia Police Department had been accepted, and he was going to become a detective just like his ancestor Issac. Reese was there to welcome Andrew to the city, and the couple celebrated by going on their first in-person date.

After spending so much time talking to him online, Reese was so happy to have Andrew living in Concordia. And life got even sweeter when Reese was promoted to CEO of Rochester Chocolates. Of course, they would need to spend time working underneath the current CEO before assuming the position, but they could handle that to achieve their dream.

And as life continued getting better and better, Reese decided they wanted to make theirs and Andrew's lives one by proposing to him. They got a beautiful ring and started planning the perfect day to lead to the proposal. But sadly, the surprise was ruined when Andrew discovered the ring and told Reese he wasn't ready to get married yet. Reese respected his decision and put the proposal plans on hold, promising to wait until they were both ready to pop the question.

But the question would never get to be asked. Andrew was killed because his killer held a stupid grudge against him and his family for something that happened during the age of The Flying Squad. Reese was furious that someone would kill Andrew because of something his ancestor did. He was so sweet, and Reese knew he would have done great things in life if he had the chance...

Even if Andrew were gone, his memory would live on through his work. The Concordia Flying Squad Preservation Society dedicated part of The Flying Squad Museum in his memory. Not only will people learn about the work The Flying Squad did to protect Concordia, but they will also learn about the man who helped preserve their legacy. Reese plans to be at the front of the crowd for the grand opening and will have countless sweets for people to enjoy, just like Andrew envisioned.

Story Information

First appeared: Murder From The Past

Trivia

* They were inspired by my gremlin children, MyFaceHasNumbers (Ticcory) and issy5316 (Wattpad)/Lizardkiller (Ao3). Specifically their obsession with chocolate

* Like Rockley, their appearance is based on Willy Wonka

* Their favourite treat is chocolate with peanut butter

* They're a huge fan of Hazan Tilki's chocolate sculptures

* Their necklace was a gift from Andrew. It has their initials engraved on the wrapper

A/N: And that's a wrap-up on my seasons 1, 2, and 3 OCS! Now, we are once again caught up on the OC profile requests!

Just a quick reminder: I have closed requests for OCs from the first three seasons! It has been too long for me to consider making profiles for those OCs, and now that I will be starting season 4, I want to be able to focus on making profiles for current OCs, not ones from 1-6 years ago.

That said, the next time I update this book will be with my season 4 MC's profile! Thank you all so much for your patience and for putting up with my teasing!

I have begun writing the first chapter of Murders of The Past, and ideally, I would like to have it posted by the end of next week. Of course, that's so long as I have no unforeseen roadblocks... But I'm thinking positively!

See you in my new book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 270 18
💖Discontinued💖 Please read A/n for details! I do not claim: -Any pictures -Any characters(Y/n stands for 'Your Name') I only own the plots Publishe...
7.6K 215 22
In the midst of this snooze-fest they call a town, enters a strange guy. He's like the riddle that nobody bothered to solve, just casually strolling...
199K 2.5K 63
Suggestions are open. I'll do tons of fluff :) that's about it
5.8K 92 33
Hello Everyone this will be my first time writing fanfics. I don't see alot of criminal case Oneshots so I decided to make it one myself! So bare wi...