Astra's OCS - Criminal Case

By Astra-Galaxy

This book is dedicated to the OCs of my Criminal Case series. Here you can find designs and info about my cha... More

OCs Without Profiles
Adalet Sadik-Halvorsen
Anders Sadik-Halvorsen
Fili Savage
Ahmet Savage
Aslan Sadik-Halvorsen
Heimdall Sadik-Halvorsen
Elijah Young
Avi Douglas
Léon Toussaint
The Pets
John Savage
Quinn Savage
Magnus Dahl
Tómus Dahl
Runa Dahl
Eir Dahl
Maria Sadik
Deniz Sadik
Aurora Toivonen
Vukašin Zima
Hazan Tilki
Brage Halvorsen
Soffía Halvorsen
Birgitta Halvorsen
Will Murphy
Valentina Ramirez
Lucia Ramirez
Mariposa Ramirez
Itzel Ramirez
Renée Murphy
Kára Halvorsen
Aleksey Zima
Cybele Floros
Henrik Dahl
Devi Pandit
Kavi Pandit
G.I.A.
U.N.I.T.
New Asgard
Esther Clayton
Eliza Clayton
Evangeline Clayton
Cedric Clayton
Oberon Douglas
Digger Douglas
Poppy Douglas
Rosaire d'Entremont
Lauren Baliey
Camila Martinez
Milagros Santiago
Anna Hansson
Emil Gunnarsson
Slade Masters
Nicolas Doyle
Ratko Kovac
Brock Ward
Kirby Starr
Francisco Cantú
Victoria Holt
Pyotr Morozov
Terence Bellerose
Liv Haugen
Summer Queen
Lois Kane
Gray White
Thomas Smith
Wilfred Pennyworth
Malaya Mendoza
Gustave Olofsson
Fiona Gillmor
Heather Queen
Dee Lebeau
Noah Smith
Danyon Wilson
Illia Leblanc
Sephora Levesque
Scottie Riddle
Kacy Keller
Phoebe Fisher
Bell Beauty
Ariel Pond
Nancy McPhee
Vicki Seeker
Evangelos Kontos
Kimberly Worthington
Im Sol
Song Haneul
Christopher Hanson
Yasemin Hanson
Andrew Bontemps
Flora Holloway
Justine Dawson
Milan Archer-Adams
Giselle Archer-Adams
Maaike Archer
Lance Archer
Reese Rochester
Argo Acquafredda
Jason Nicchi
Patty Harrigan
Ivy Noel
Romulus Fabbri
Tomioka Takara
Misha Zima
André Santos

Terrance Zimmerman

74 1 33
By Astra-Galaxy

"A pleasure to meet you! Anders has told me a lot about you! It's an honour to meet some of the Bureau's finest agents!" - Terrance Zimmerman

Biographical information

Full Name: Terrance Zimmerman

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heteosexual

Status: Deceased

Age: 66 (season 3)

Birth: 1950

Race: Human

Cause of Death: Strangled

Nationality: German

Origin: Berlin, Germany

Residence: Berlin, Germany

Profession(s): Earth Ambassador

Family: Otto Schmetterling (half-brother) (incarcerated)

Affiliation(s): GIA

Profile

Height: 5'7"

Age: 66 (season 3)

Weight: 193lbs

Eyes: blue

Blood: O+

Zimmerman was a man of average height and was a little chubby with pale, wrinkled skin, blue eyes, short, combed-over white hair, and a small white mustache. In his first appearance in Star of Death, he wore a dark brown tweed suit with a black turtleneck, dark gray pocket square, and shiny black dress shoes. He also had wire-rimmed glasses and a gold pocket watch attached to his suit jacket.

In his second appearance in Out of This World Murder, he switched his clothes for a light gray suit with a blue tie and a gold Earth lapel pin on the left side of his chest.

Synopsis

Zimmerman was Earth's Ambassador who appeared first as a minor character in Star of Death before becoming the victim in Out of This World Murder.

As an Ambassador, Zimmerman represented Earth at intergalactic events such as the Intergalactic Summit, a conference that happens every five years. He enjoyed his job and the celebrity-level status that came with it, but he hated the long list of responsibilities. It was a constant cycle of meetings, press conferences, galas with other galactic dignitaries and, of course, the never-ending paperwork. Zimmerman tried to pawn his work onto other people, including his Assistant Ambassador and subordinates, but he still had little free time.

(Of course, if Zimmerman had learned how to manage his time and workload, he would have had an abundance of free time. Alas, he chose the lazy route and thus, his work just kept piling up.)

Outside his Ambassador job, Zimmerman wasn't a very interesting man. He didn't have any friends, most of his family was dead, and those who weren't he wasn't close with, and he never socialized unless his job required it. Therefore, whenever he did have free time, there was nothing for him to do except sulk around his house in Berlin. He never had the chance to perfect any hobbies, so his days were spent reading or visiting the local art galleries.

Leading up to his death, he spent his days planning his speech for the Intergalactic Summit. Or rather, he spent his days hounding his Assistant Ambassador to finish his speech. Zimmerman wasn't the best at creating speeches, but the Hybrid had a way with words. The only downside to their partnership was that Zimmerman had to work with not only a Hybrid but the genderfluid Hybrid child of two gay men.

(Bisexual in Aslan's case, but Zimmerman couldn't be bothered to learn the correct terminology.)

But Zimmerman kept his mouth shut; he was nearing retirement, and all he had to do was finish his work, and then he could relax in a life of luxury. So, when the day of the Summit arrived, he put on his finest suit and departed for the Intergalactic Courthouse. He invited his younger half-brother, Otto, along as his plus one for the event. Otto was the only living relative Zimmerman had that he was still close with, and while his brother was hurt by his secrecy regarding his job, the two were working on rebuilding their relationship.

While waiting for the Summit to start, Zimmerman spent most of his time in the Ambassador Lounge and Earth's office. However, while he was supposed to be using his time to prepare for his presentation, he spent most of it causing trouble. The first was Anders, whom he had harassed for weeks about ensuring the speech was perfect. And since he was such a "lovely" man, Zimmerman expressed his "gratitude" by verbally insulting his Assistant and claiming their fathers only kept them out of pity for the Hybrid.

Zimmerman later belittled Saturn's Assistant Ambassador after she had tried to offer Earth help with their presentation. Astrid was hurt and angry that he mocked her for trying to help Earth become accepted into Universal society. She had spent a long time on Earth getting to know its people because she wanted to see the planet become one with the universe. But if Zimmerman was going to refuse help from other planetary Ambassadors, Astrid feared that Earth might not succeed at this summit.

The next person to fall victim to Zimmerman was RaN-D-O'lf. The small alien wished to help his Earth friends win the Summit. He wanted to see them happy and be able to visit his human friends whenever he wanted to. He also wanted to be able to eat Pretty PIeces again since they were an Earth-exclusive candy. He offered to speak as a witness on Earth's behalf, but Zimmerman accused RaN-D-O'lf of trying to sabotage Earth's chances due to the alien being imprisoned by humans for decades. Zimmerman attacked RaN-D-O'lf, breaking his jetpack. But RaN-D-O'lf kept quiet about the attack, not wanting to ruin his friends' chance at success.

Not long after attacking RaN-D-O'lf, Zimmerman encountered Magnus as he and Otto waited to use the teleporter. The Asgardian was gnawing at his chew necklace to cope with the stress the Summit had caused. Zimmerman thought it was unprofessional for an ex-Prince and now G.I.A to be chewing on jewelry while on duty, so he ripped the necklace off Magnus's neck to confiscate it. Magnus tried to get it back, but Zimmerman threatened to report him for insubordination if he didn't do as the Ambassador said.

Lastly, not even Otto was spared from Zimmerman's anger. Zimmerman discovered that his brother had somehow been contacted by The Curator, the universe's most wanted criminal. He knew Otto had been researching how to develop a trade route between Earth and other planets for after winning the Summit, but he had no idea how The Curator got wind of his brother's plans. He tried to convince Otto not to go through with the deal, but the younger man wouldn't listen. The argument quickly grew heated, and when Zimmerman threatened to use his Ambassador authority to stop his brother's plans, Otto attacked him.

Otto strangled the Ambassador until he felt Zimmerman take his last breath. He may have loved his older brother, but he also loved money; he just never imagined that he would be forced to choose between the two. Otto had hoped he and Zimmerman could have become business partners, but sadly, Zimmerman's choice not to tell Otto the truth about The Curator helped lead to his demise. If Otto had known The Curator was a criminal, he would have withdrawn from the alliance.

Unfortunately, neither brother got what they wanted in the end. Zimmerman was dead, and Otto would spend the rest of his life in prison. But on the bright side, Earth won the Summit, with Anders and Michelle representing the planet as Ambassador and Assistant Ambassador, respectively. Even if Zimmerman didn't care much about Earth's integration into Universal society, others did, and they weren't going to lose this time. Now, the Earth branch of the GIA will begin integrating Earth and humans into their rightful place in the universe, thus finally making it whole.

Organization(s)

G.I.A.

Rank: Ambassador

Story Information

First appeared: Star of Death

Trivia

* His name is actually canon in the game. It was in the list featured on the Save The World case Crash and Burn. Katrinahood63 suggested in the comments on Wattpad that the names could be used for OCs since the only person we met from the list was Lavinia De Brills, so I decided to borrow one of the names for this character! Thanks for the suggestion, Katrina!

* I made him German because Zimmerman is a German surname

* I considered making him SOMBRA but decided I had done that enough with my original victims and killers, so I just made him a homophobic, transphobic asshole instead! I enjoy killing those types of characters; it's strangely therapeutic!

* He was one of the oldest Earth Ambassadors to date

* He loved his brother despite them being half-siblings, but the two drifted apart when they became adults, and their relationship weakened

A/N: I hope you enjoyed yelling at Zimmerman!

Now, only Reese's profile is left until my season 4 MC's profile can be posted! Of course, I have to post the first chapter of Murders of The Past, but details! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 43 7
Short stories and oneshots with the characters of criminal minds tw: angst, blood, addiction, murder, yelling, profanity, trust issues, depression, s...
7.6K 215 22
In the midst of this snooze-fest they call a town, enters a strange guy. He's like the riddle that nobody bothered to solve, just casually strolling...
6.5K 103 27
If you have an idea you guys would like to publish, please msg me or pm me and I will add it to this! I will try my best! Requests are open, and you...
3.1K 95 32
Random ideas, inspired by the book series - Nevermoor. If you want to write a different version, inspired by any of these oneshots, go ahead. Please...