You Should Give Him Back

By im_just_a_person_321

The Badger Series (Book 21) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy River Badger is a teenager, who wishes tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 28

30 0 0
By im_just_a_person_321

Fergus' POV

River and I decided to go outside, and I can see that he's already regretting it, even though we just stepped out of the house.

"I have no idea what's wrong with this weather, I don't think that it was ever this cold here." He tells me, and I nod in agreement.

It seems that this winter will be very cold, because it's just the beginning, and I can barely stand to stay outside.

We quickly go towards Edmund's house, because he asked us to babysit his kid for a while.

Oliver usually takes care of him while Edmund has to leave to work unexpectedly.

From what I was told, Edmund is a tracker too, same as Edward, and that means that they sometimes have to leave in the middle of the day, if Denver needs them to do something.

And right now he has to go to the pack house to see what Denver wants from him this time.

That wouldn't be a big problem, if not the fact that his mate is in he pack house right now.

And he's helping Oliver with his work, so he won't be able to go back to his house quickly, which means that River and I will have to watch the kid for a while.

Edmund's waiting on us in fornt of the house, and he quickly gives us the kid, before he thanks us and then he shifts into his wolf form.

To be honest, I never saw any other werewolf other than River, so I had not idea that they're this big.

River's very small, but I know that he's an Omega, which is the reason for that, so I assumed that the other werewolves are a bit bigger, maybe as big as a normal wolf.

But Edmund's wolf is a lot bigger than that, and this make me a bit scared, so I take River's hand, and I pull him back towards the house.

The kid's clearly not enjoying the weather either, because he keeps groaning everytime that the wind hits us.

I chuckles slightly, and the kid must have assumed that I was laughing at him, because I hear a cute growl.

I look at him, and I can see that he's glaring at me slightly, while River's trying to keep himself from laughing.

"Believe me, you don't want to see how angry this kid can get." River says. "I know only one kid who's worse than him, and that kid will be a future Alpha when he will grow up." He tells me.

Not that I think about it, I remember that I already saw Tyson and Rhett's eldest kid, but he didn't seem very aggressive to me.

"I remember when they had to introduce him to his younger brother a few months ago.

For some reason Tyson didn't expect his son to be aggressive, but he almost killed the baby when he saw him." River says.

The both of us stay quiet for a few seconds, before we start to laugh loudly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
17.1K 729 51
The Badger Series (Book 3) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Denver Badger is a sixteen year old werewolf, who was supposed to be an Alpha, b...
3.6M 120K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
87.6K 2.9K 50
The Badger Series (Book 2) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Mason Badger is a teenage werewolf, he's living in the pack that his adoptive fa...