This life, by myself

By CaleWorshipper

What if Cale from Tboah just regressed and didn't transmit as Kim Rok Soo? You probably read multiple of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Notice

Chapter 5

1.1K 90 18
By CaleWorshipper

Tweet tweet.

Cale woke up to the sound of birds.

"Mmm"

He tried rolled over but there was something lying on his stomach. Cale squinted his eyes open to a mix of red and sliver fur pressing down on him. He glanced out the window and the sun was just rising.

"Sigh"

I can't move.

Cale waited until they woke up to move. But an hour later they still weren't up.

I guess they were tired?

He decided to pass the time while playing with their fur.

"Pfft-"

Cale looked over and saw the black dragon smirking at him.

"You're still here?" he whispered, trying not to disturb them.

"I said I would stay!"

"Okay, okay"

A few days until that happens. I probably won't make it but... Cale glanced at the dragon that was lying on the couch.

"What?" The dragon sensed his stare.

"I might need your help soon" he glanced down at the silver kitten that was starting to wake up.

"When are we going?" On mumbled.

"Around midday" Cale answered stroking her head.

She nodded and nudged her brother awake.

When the two cats unpinned him, he got changed.

"You can do whatever until midday but don't cause trouble" he told them. "I will be in my room if you need me. And don't get caught or stray too far from the inn"

"Okay!" Hong jumped out of bed and walked over to the dragon. His sister followed.

"I'm Hong! I'm seven years old!" He introduced himself.

"I'm On, I'm ten" she followed.

"H-hi" the dragon looked down nervously and fiddled with the pillow he was on.

"Wanna play tag?" The red kitten asked.

"What's that?"

"You run away from the the person who is in ,and if they touch you, you are in. And no flying! That's cheating"

The dragon nodded.

Cale turned away. They seem to be getting along well.

The two cats were being chased around the room by a dragon.

Cale reached out, grabbed a wine bottle and started drinking, his face instantly flushing red. I need to make them think I'm passed out drunk. Besides, I don't have anywhere to put the wine.

He just finished the bottle when...

Smash!

Cale whipped his head around and saw Hong next to a broken vase.

"I- I'm sorry" the red kitten was shaking. "It was an accident" his tail and ears were down.

Cale dropped the empty bottle and walked over to Hong. He reached out and picked him up, cradling him in his arms.

"Did you get hurt?" He asked inspecting the trembling kitten's paws.

"No? Aren't you mad?"

"Why should I be mad? I've broken enough vases to fill a room, I won't be made about just one" Cale gently placed Hong on his bed. "Just be more careful next time, you could get hurt"

The red kitten stared at the red head who sat next to him drinking a new bottle of wine. Hong laid on Cale's lap and wrapped his tail around himself.

The silver kitten joined but the black dragon was still wary of the human so he sat on his pillow.

When Cale finished a bottle he threw it somewhere around the room, not caring if it shattered.

I need to make it look like a disaster hit. He thought, but he really just wanted to break something.

When midday neared, Cale told Hans not to disturb him since he would be sleeping. He stuffed some pillows under the sheets, making it look like a human.

If the dragon could teleport us, I would ask him, but I doubt he would know how to.

"Being the great and mighty dragon you are, you can do something to make one faster right?" Cale asked donning his cloak.

The dragons tail wagged slightly. "Of course I can! I'm great and mighty!"

"Good, we will have to travel somewhere at full speed for a few hours" he once again jumped out the window, holding the kittens in his arms.

Suddenly Cale felt light and all his fatigue disappeared. Dragons are amazing. He is only four and never got the chance to use magic but he can already do this. He started running and ran 5 times his usual speed.

Cale ran like that for a few hours before he arrived at his destination.

"Human, where are we?"

"The Blue Wolf Tribe village" he answered looking down on the peaceful looking village, unknown to the disaster that will soon befall them. He was standing on a small cliff that oversaw the village.

"Why?"

"Something bad will happen soon so I'm going to save them"

"Why?"

"Because someone there I am indebted to"

"Why?"

"He saved my life"

"Wh-"

"Let's go!" Cale walked down the back of the cliff and pulled his hood down. Wait I have a dragon.

"Little one, do you think you could dye my hair?"

"Yeah, what colour do you want?"

"Black" Cale smirked.

The dragon nodded and his tail wagged again.

Cale's hair faded black, stating from the roots. It's weird. I've had red hair for 40 years but it's changed. I guess many more things will change from now on. He thought fiddling with his hair hanging in front of his eyes.

"You two, change into your human form, people tend to let down their guard towards children"

[That includes you] the unnamed power added.

'Shut up'

The kittens jumped out of his arms and turned into humans. They still had their old clothes on from the slum since they hadn't changed yet.

"When we get to Puzzle City we'll get you some new clothes"

The siblings nodded with shining eyes.

He glanced at the dragon that was currently invisible. Smart dragon.

When they arrived at the entrance the guards pointed their spears at them.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

"My name is Alec Thames, and I have something urgent to tell your chief"

The wolves glanced at the two children clinging onto the suspicious newcomer and whispered to each other. They nodded and one of the guards returned to the village.

"You will have to wait here until our chief allows you to enter"

"Okay sir" Cale smile brightly.

After waiting for a few minutes, the guard returned.

"The chief would like to meet you"

Cale smiled even brighter.

They were guided through the village. The wolves hostility was clear, making the kittens cling tighter to Cale.

He reached down and ruffled their hair. "It'll be fine, they won't hurt you" even if they did, they wouldn't be alive for much longer. Whether it is by arm or me.

They arrived in front of a house, larger than others.

"Go in" one of the guards ordered opening the door.

Cale entered and saw a man looking around his late 20's sitting behind a desk. He had dark blue hair and light grey eyes.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

Cale, not being one to beat around the bush answered bluntly.

"This village will be attacked soon" he didn't know the exact date from what Lock told him. It could be a week, or even a month from now, but the more prepared they are the better.

"Wha-"

Bang!

An explosion echoed throughout the village followed by screaming.

✨Authors Notes✨

Tee hee, I always wanted to see a badass Cale and I couldn't find lots of good fics, so I made one myself.

I have no idea about the time between events or how long it would take between locations but just pretend that everything is fine and ignore some plot holes unless they are too big.

There will be a redemption arc for Choi Han and co but no forgiveness.

How dare they hurt my Cale.

I'm also wondering if I should keep Rosalyn's personality og or make her an ass like that one fic 👀

I am so sorry Rosalyn, I cannot see you the same again.

Also thanks for the votes! It gives me motivation (≧∀≦)

Not me downloading the Japanese keyboard only for the faces 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reason By Ociii7

Fanfiction

12.3K 891 11
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...
274K 15.4K 53
Kim Rok Soo wakes up in the body of a minor villain who is about to be beaten by the protagonist. Okay, let's- Forget about the protagonist! I'm p...
38.1K 1.9K 26
📌 ONGOING White star tried to summon a demon but instead summoned kim rok soo? Will krs get his slacker life? (no) And why are these people calli...
783 41 16
A Dragon Lord was said to be powerful but the current one was one of the most powerful and unusual Dragon Ever before How Unusual? She went against n...