𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃'𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄...

By eroticangel_

❝𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟�... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

371 10 0
By eroticangel_

-•❦•-

𝐺𝐼𝑉𝐸 𝐼𝑇 𝐴 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸!

-•❦•-

I stirred in my sleep when I feel movements beside me, I open my eyes and the first thing I see is my Arabella, my angel!

She is sleeping although it seems like she is having a nightmare because she is mumbling things and struggling.

This is the first time I'm doing this, I mean sleeping with a women in my house, in my bed.

"Bella?" I call her when she whimpered in her sleep.

"No...no, s~stop please" She mumbled while shaking her head side to side, I almost even heard her.

"Bella wake up" I shake her slightly to wake her up but it doesn't seems to work.

"Stop it, s~stop" She is now shaking, what the hell happened to her, did someone hurt her?

I started to get worried when I saw tears in her cheeks, enough.

"Arabella wake up!" I yell, I cupped her face and begin to rub my thumbs on her wet cheeks, slowly I saw her opening her teary eyes and visibly relaxed.

She looks around like a lost puppy and her eyes meet mine, She sits on the bed and she grabs her head with her hands.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened" She mumbles while looking down, I just stared at her.

"It's everything okay?" I ask.

She nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine... everything is okay, it was just a nightmare" She exhales with a hand in her heart. It's almost like she is telling herself instead of me.

"Thanks for last night by the way, thanks for not leaving me in that place alone" She plays with her fingers nervously.

I grabbed her chin and made her look at me.

"You don't have to thank me for anything, I will do that and more as many times as it takes" I say, and I mean it.

I can't see her in pain or sad, even though I've been with her just few times I don't want her to suffer. Don't know why.

"Why do you care? I mean, you barely know me" I saw nervousness and hesitation in her, is she afraid of me?, nahh! She handled me very well that day in the office. She can be, she doesn't even know that I'm mafia.

"I told you I wanted to be in your life but you didn't want to" I say a little bit annoyed.

"I couldn't Bernard, I was with someone else" She says, shaking her head.

"But now you aren't right? Then what's stopping you?" I still can see her hesitant, I really don't know the reason.

Or maybe she does know that I'm mafia and she knows that she can't win against me, because she can't even if she wants... she'll be mine.

I extend my hand towards her and she took it, I carefully pull her on my lap and she straddle me.

Our faces inches a part, I cupped her face and made her look at me.

"I want you Bella, I really want you and if you let me in, I promise you won't regret it... just give it a change" I saw her biting her lip nervously.

How bad I want to kiss those lips. I freed her lips from her teeth.

"Okay fine... I give in".

I raised my eyebrows at her. Did she just agreed with me?

"Impossible... so easily? What games are you trying to play amore?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her with a dangerous look. One thing my amore doesn't know is that, if she wants to play dirty I can play dirtiest than her.

"No, I'm not playing any games Bernard, I want to give this a try... whatever is happening between us I want to know what exactly is and why does it feel so different." She says.

"But you have to give me some time I just end a relationship I can't in few seconds be in another one" She adds.

"Is it for what people would think?" I ask.

"No, I really don't give a fuck about what people think, I wanna do it for me... I want some time alone and I need to confront Theodore" Her voice hardened at the end. How I love that attitude of hers, it makes me want to fuck it out of her.

"I'm fine with everything but let you alone, don't push me away... let take care of you, just like I did last night baby" She sighed and nodded.

"So you accept the fact that you're mine?"

"Yes... I'll be yours but I have conditions you have to fulfill them first" She says and I chuckled.

"Yeah, tell me about it what conditions amore?"

If you would have told me few months ago that I was going to give a women so much power over me I would've laughed in your face na snow look at me, I'm ready to do everything to get this girl.

"First, you will not raise your hand on me, never!"

"Second, you will not interfere in any kind of my business. Our personal life and professional live would be separate"

"Third, you will give me my personal scale whether I need it or not"

"Fourth, you will respect my opinions and I will respect yours. That's it, if you agree to this I'm ready to be with you" She states confidently and I chuckled at her, she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Okay, I accept your conditions but I have too..." I said and she gesture me to continue.

"First, you will not disrespect me"

"Second, you can't keep a y relationship with other man, I don't care if it's a friend"

"Third, you will not ignore me or push me away from you"

"And fourth you will try tu trust me and open up to me when you feel comfortable enough" I say and she nodded.

"Not like this amore, seal our deal with a kiss, kiss me and show me that you are not lying" I say, I wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her closer.

She let out a shaky breath, She slowly leaned in, taking her lips on mine moving them slowly she licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I grant her access, she entered her tongue and explored my mouth. Her kiss was slow and gentle, it was touring me.

I grabbed the back of her neck and dominate the kiss, I kissed her putting all my passion, everything in that kiss. I have never kissed a women like this, I wasn't kissing her I was eating her face like it was my favorite meal, Bella was the first.

We broke the kiss and we pit our foreheads together trying to catch our breath.

"Let's go... you must be hungry" I stood up from bed, grabbed her hand and lead her out of the room.

"Do you live here alone?" She asks, while we walk through the hall.

"Not I don't, I live here with my family" I replied, she stopped walking, I turned to look at her.

"What! Your family?" She whispered yell.

"Are you crazy! Why didn't you told me" She whines and I chuckled.

"Amore don't worry they aren't here, they are out of the country for family businesses" I tell her, I don't want to bring up Adriana's situation, it's too sensitive.

"Oh, okay" She visibly relaxes.

"Why were you nervous anyway?" I cross my arms rising an eyebrow at her.

She bits her lip nervously. I step close to her and, freeing her lip from her teeth once again, when she bits her lips it fucking turns me on. I can imagine her biting that lip in other situation.

"Don't bite that lip" I whisper huskily.

Oh God... why is he making me so nervous, I still can't believe that I said yes to him, I give in to him.

"Answer me Bella" He says, every time he calls my name it feels like heaven to me, I don't know why.

"I just... I mean, look at me I'm a mess, is this the way you want your parents to meet me Bernard?" I say, raising my eyebrows.

He took my hand again, his hand covers mine it's so big, not to mention our height difference.

"How tall are you?" I ask him looking up a little to look him in the eyes.

"6'4, and you?" He tells me. I

"5'3" I replied.

"Awe, you're tiny..." He mocks, I gasp when he lifted me up and carried me in bridal style, I wrapped an arm around his neck to make sure he doesn't drop me.

"Excuse me sir, but your are extremely tall, I am normal and if you let me I would like to walk" I say as he walk downstairs with me in his arms.

"I want to carry my girlfriend, is it bad?" He says, my cheeks burned crimson red when he called me his 'girlfriend'.

"Are we boyfriend and girlfriend already?" I tease with a fake frown.

"Yes baby... you're mine now" He says in a strong tone and I flushed again. We reach to the dining room and he placed me on the floor again.

"Hmm, it smells delicious here! " I say when the smell of bacon, eggs, fresh bread came to my senses.

"Isn't this an Italian family? Shouldn't be you all eating different thing?" I ask, even though I was dying to eat this.

"I told the staff to make this, I know you're not Italian so I told them to make this for you" He says, and I some how melted.

He did this for me?

"Thank you" I put myself in my toes and place a little kiss on his cheek.

But I was about to put on my feet again, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer, with his thumb he caressed my lips.

My heartbeats increased when he leaned in getting close to my mouth.

He took my lips in his and sparks explode in my body, at first he kissed me slowly, savoring my mouth but then it turned hated.

His hand made it ways towards my waist, he give it a light squeeze and I moaned softly.

Soon when we were out of breath we broke the kiss, he caressed my flushed cheeks and made me sit on a chair.

I look at Bernard, he is eating a toast... he looks so damn sexy how can someone look sexy while eating?

"Whose chair is this?" I ask while taking a sip of orange juice, I suppose that it has an owner.

"My wife's" He says and took a sip of his juice.

As soon as I heard those two words leaving his mouth I choke on my juice.

"What!" I shouted and stood up from the chair. How can he have a wife? Is he kidding me?

I look at him and he stared laughing, what's so fucking funny, does this look like a joke?

"You're married Bernard?" I ask crossing my arms, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Relax amore, I meant future wife" He says and I visibly relaxed, I sat down once again.

"Do you know where my car is? I don't even remember what happened after I fell asleep" I say.

"It's in my garage, I told my men to look for it last night"

"Thank you" I mumble, this man has done what no one except Kate has done for me.

"Are you leaving already?" I can feel the hint of disapproval in his tone.

"Umm, yeah"

He just nodded.

꧁꧂

𝐇𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄!! 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓.

𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 832 25
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤...
7K 615 20
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 " 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢...
58K 1.7K 25
𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛 : ✔ 𝙰 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 �...
75K 2.2K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?