CAGES OF LOVE || KIM TAEHYUNG...

Por Viera_07

Her blood ran cold, feeling his hand trailing more down to her stomach to her lower abdomen. Her vision turne... M谩s

The beginning
She is Mine
Reserved
Fear or Faith
Voracious Destruction
The Need of Cage
Nothing will be the Same
An UnExpected Turn
Dark clouds
Shattered hearts
Treacherous Gentleness
Feel them, Little doll
The first night
Terrifying her
Fear From Me
Say my Name
Stamp of his Name
His embrace
Served her right
Snatched happiness
Will you walk with me
Admiring his smile
His all interest
He is gone..
Entangled
Nothing between us
Where is he
What's stopping you
Hold me
Emanating Lust
Stay away
Longing Hearts..
Her care
The Inner Battle
What she want..
Drenched In Desires..
Whispers In the Dark
Wait For Me
Unleashed Fury
You have me
Glimpse of brutality
Writing a Tale
Don't leave
Shape our destiny
Game of Dominance
The havoc she created
Darkness of his arms
The Silence
Leaving her Alone
The New Guest
Her Evil Husband
Author Note
Won't be Good for Us
You're My Heart
A Potent Warning
Ruined Flowers
Destructive Mess
Her serenity
Falling in a Trap
How Dare You
The pool of blood
Note
Do You Know
Igniting Passion
Melting into Each Other
His indelible touches
Sneak peek
A Heartless criminal
Stabbing his soul
The deepest memory
Aren't you tired?
Bittersweet Longing
Soothing for soul
Allure in her Eyes
Hunting past
I'm all yours
Need to stay away
Tears of the Broken
Unidentified Jealousy
Who are you?
Tender Embraces
Hidden Depth
A blossoming Love
The Enigmatic Fear
I'm back
It was just him
A twisted turn..
Unforeseen storm
His burning Madness
Thirst for Blood
Lost Fairytale
The broken Necklace
Ticking hearts
I'll follow you
Done Pretending?
What pain was
His painful Actions
Terrified of Loneliness
No Forever

Flames of insanity

1.8K 109 22
Por Viera_07

●●●●●●●●●●

"Am I looking well?"

He brought his gaze up at the mirror in front of him as soon as he heard her voice who was standing few feet away behind him.

They both were dressing up for the dinner. Taehyung came home early as she had reminded him almost 50 times from the morning. She even called him a few times when he was in the office. She didn't trust him as he was coming late every night from the last 4_5 days.

He turned around and raked his eyes on her small figure. She was wearing a beautiful white knee-length dress with beautiful pink and beige hues. The dress was hugging her upper body and waist perfectly, showing her perfect curves. Her hair wore down on her back. The pitch lip gloss and maskara she was wearing, just enhanced her beauty. She was ethereally beautiful and breathtaking..

"More than gorgeous..." he said softly as she checked herself one last time in the mirror, while tugging her hair, ignoring his compliment, and then looked at him.

"Let's go..." she passed him a soft smile as he nodded, walking up to her.

"You didn't tell me how I'm looking..." he asked as she finally gave him her proper attention. Smiling, she crossed her arms and took a couple of steps backward, and roamed her eyes on his tall figure.

He was wearing an expensive black tuxedo. A plain white shirt, which was tucked under his black trousers. He was looking extremely handsome, carrying his powerful and authoritative aura as usual.

His looks were no joke, and she was getting jealous of him that he actually is really very handsome and could catch anyone's attention towards him, making everyone else around him back stagers...

"Ummmm.... Passable.... " she said with a cute teasing smirk, making him raise his brow at her.

"Really..." He snorted, his gaze turned amusing as he took his steps towards her and stood in front of her maintaining proper distance.

"Now..." He asked as she furrowed her brows, watching his amusement to replace with deviousness.. Small but visible smirk lingering on his lips. If he looked beautiful before, he looked devilishly hot and handsome now..
She scoffed before uttering..

"My answer won't change..."

He poked his cheek with his tongue, nodding along with her words before he bite his lower lip sexily. Taking another couple of steps towards her, he sauntered dengerously towards her face

"And now, " He roll out in a raspy whisper sending a shiver down her spine.

She hold her breath. Their bodies almost brushing, but his hands that were hidden in his pockets made no efforts to hold her.

She could feel his body hit radiating on her entire front. She slightly raised her head to look at him and found him staring at her intensely, towering her timid body.
He was standing so damn close that she could smell his strong intoxicating colonge that she started liking.. a lot actually..

His lips hovering just an inch above her. His warm breaths were fanning on her lips and chin. Their gazes locked as she felt bewitched by his unreal and heavenly features. There's no doubt why they say he's the most handsome man alive in the world.

She couldn't help but stare at his beautiful, dreamy face without even blinking. His intimidating gaze bored deep into her doe innocent orbs that made her heart race. And she didn't know why, she just felt the sudden urge to hold him, smell him and feel him..

"Done staring..."

She blinked her lashes twice getting out of her trance hearing his huskily deep voice and found him staring at her with an insolent smirk dancing on his lips that was directly laughing at her face, crushing her ego.

He looked good.. Scratch that.. He looked hella handsome and he knew it. His cocky and amused grin was just clear evidence of that which just pissed the shit out of her cause she didn't even realized, she was staring at him. The glint of cockiness dancing in his eyes showed her that it definitely fed his damn ego.

She narrowed her eyes at him as he grinned widely, watching her tinted cheeks.

"And btw, You're always welcome to touch me, Mrs. Kim, " He let out causing her eyes to widen.

Did he just heard her thoughts or does he know telepathy or what? She thought to herself.. She saw him leaning closer with indiscernible bite of his lips,

She gritted her teeth and pushed his chest forcefully which didn't affect him at all but to annoy her more he let his body budge faking a painful grimace while scrunching his face, awfully trying to supress his laugh and failed mesirably in it cause the next moment he started laughing making her fume in anger..

"Screw you, "
She stormed out in anger as he bit his bottom lip, trying to hold back but still the muffled sound left his mouth.

"Y/n, " He started following her behind while chuckling watching her walking angrily while fisting her palms

**********

"Y/n-ah..."
Jisoo's sweet voice reached Y/n's ears as she pulled her into a bone cracking hug like she had known her from years but Y/n always found it sweet the way she tried to lighten up her mood. They just entered Jin and Jisoo's house as everyone was already gathered there for the family dinner.

"Don't choke my wife.."

Taehyung's deep voice ranged from behind, entering the living room with a scowl as Jisoo broke the hug, staring at him with a cute evil smirk across Y/n's shoulder who rushed to meet others..

"Oww Tae....I can give you a hug too..." Jisso let out smiling suspiciously innocent before jogging towards him and hugging him. He frowened more, lightly patting her back with a forced smile. He tried to pull back but she held him tightly while he felt her leaning towards his ear and,

"Don't worry, that's all your thing to choke your wife with your little friend you've got down there.. "

Taehyung's body actually stiffened for a moment before his eyes widen slightly at her blunt remark.

Jisoo pulled away and flashed him a cheeky grin watching him coughing lightly to avoid his shocked features before throwing a deadly glare at her which only made her smirk more. She winked at him sassily before turning around to face everyone..

"What happened .." Taehyung looked to his side, finding Jin giving him a confused look..

"What..."

"Why your ears are red?" he asked, making him snort loudly glaring at him too.

"Ask your dear wife..." Taehyung gritted through his teeth and walked away from there, leaving confused Jin behind who blinked twice before shrugging.

Everyone was surrounding the living room. Y/n and Taehyung greeted everyone before sitting on the sofa as everyone got busy in some small talks

Hyejin and Eunhae come out from the kitchen while talking. Both woman arrived early and insisted that they would help in arranging the dinner in the garden cause basically the small dinning table of Jin and Jisoo's house won't be enough for eight people. Jisoo got up and walked up to them.

Hyejin already caught up with everyone while Eunhae stood beside Jisoo.

"Is everything ready?" Jisoo asked, making Eunhae nod as she passed her a warm smile.

Her eyes trailed ahead, and she finally noticed the new presence of a girl between the known faces. She saw her smiling as Namjoon was showing her somthing in his phone sitting next to her on the hand rest and then she noticed the person at her left who's arm was outstreched behind her on the backrest possessively while he was also busy talking to Jimin.

Jisoo noticed her questioning eyes and followed the directiong of her gaze. She smiled gently, tugging on Eunhae's arm.

"Oh, let me introduce you..." Jisoo pulled her towards them. Y/n and Namjoon who were busy in seeing his art galleries pictures (as he just got to know that Y/n has intrest in painting and as he own an art gallary) They looked up from the phone.

"Uhh.. Side please, " Jisoo pushed Namjoon away as he momentarily glared at her before stepping aside to give the girls time while he joined his mother on the couch.

"Y/n, meet my cousin Eunhae... Eunhae, Y/n Tae's wife..." Jisoo introduced her as Y/n smiled at them warmly giving Eunhae some place to sit beside her by scurrying back unknowingly sitting closer to Taehyung. It grabbed his attention as he looked at her but as soon as he saw the woman next to Y/n, his smiling eyes hardened immediately.

"Hey, " Eunhae extended her palm while softly smiling at her.
Y/n took her hand with a smile and shook it.

"Hello..."

"Nice to meet you, Y/n.. and congratulations on your wedding..." Eunhae offered her a warm smile.

"Thank you so much.. .... " Y/n spoke sweetly and returned the gesture.

"Ok, let's go. We arranged the dinner in the garden..." Jisoo spoke, diverting their attention as Y/n nodded before looking back at Eunhae.

"Let's go, "
She inclined with her head. Y/n got up and walked away from there to follow Jisoo as everyone started going out..

Eunhae looked at Taehyung whose whole demeanor changed in a fraction. He was already gaping at her with lethal stoicalness on his face.. His eyes remained at her for few brief moments and her heart quivered understanding the silent treacherous warning before he also got up and walked away, leaving her alone.

Eunhae clenched her palms and again unclenched them before exhaling a heavy breath. She felt her heart getting heavy as she stared at them through the huge glass door.

Taehyung sat beside Y/n. Eunhae who was following him pulled the chair beside him that he failed to notice. She was about to sit, but Jimin was quick enough to grab the seat. He looked up at her, tugging his lips upward.

"Thank you..." he said, smiling so innocently, suspiciously innocently that made her roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Eunhae, come here, dear," Hyejin spoke as Eunhae looked at her, forcing a smile and went to sit beside her..

Everyone started stuffing their mouths when the food was served while praising Jin's cooking skills, which were excellent.

Taehyung glanced at Y/n's plate as she was struggling to cut the steaks making him internally chuckle. He cut the steak into small dices and exchanged their plates. Warmth spread in Y/n's heart as she looked at him, mouthing a 'Thanks' to which he didn't replied, adding some more food in her plate which made her smile at his caring gesture.

Their interaction went completely unnoticed by everyone except those emerald orbs which raged up in hatred.

"Eat more, Eunhae, you haven't eaten anything..." Hyejin spoke, putting some chicken pieces in her plate as she was just playing with her food.

"No.. no.. actually, it's quite spicy... My mouth is burning...." Eunhae stopped her, waving a hand but Hyejin was already filling her plate.

"As it should. " Jimin muttered with full mouth not even looking at her. Eunhae frowned at him as he slowly trailed his eyes from his plate to look at her..

"After all, it's too spicy to digest especially for you. " He added to his words. Mischief and mockery underlying his tone. He cockily raised his brow at her, showing her his spoon before adding more food in his mouth without darting his eyes away from her while everyone was too busy to notice them.

Eunhae's palm clutched her dress on her lap while she gave him a cold glare, slightly clenching her jaw.

The dinner went cheerful and quite choatic with everyone chatting on some random stuff, not forgetting to make Y/n comfortable as she was the new member of the family. They all were now having dessert back in the living room.

Y/n was sitting on the sofa. She roamed her eyes in the house, which was cozy and beautiful. It wasn't too big, but it was so decent and comfortable, just perfect for her liking. Small and sweet. The walls were decorated with different pictures of the couples along with some exquisite decorations. The two were the sweetest couple, anyone could say, looking at those pictures.

A silenced chuckle left her mouth, looking at one of the collage where all the funny pictures of Jin and Jisoo were hanging in one frame. Jin was making horrible faces while Jisoo was either pinching his ear or sitting on him or pulling his hair...

"What's making my wife laugh.." She looked to her right side, meeting with Taehyung's dark eyes. He was sitting closer just beside her. Too close infact cause she could feel his body heat. Something she hadn't noticed before

"Their pictures are so cute... They are the perfect couple...." she told him, looking back at the wall with a warm smile.

"Hmm.." He took a brief glance at the pictures.

"We can also collect such memories... if my wife wants..."

His deep, raspy voice husked in her ear causing her to almost shiver. Her neck tickled, feeling each hot breath he released. His one arm outstretched behind her. His face barely an inch away from her ear.

This man should be awarded for being shameless....

She poked her cheek with her tongue looking ahead as there were people sitting around but luckily no one's attention was turned towards them. She lifted her hand and pressed her index finger on his nose tip, pushing him back by it as he cackled lowkey letting himself budge.

"Stop calling me that..." She withdrew her hand and started eating her ice cream again. He raised his brow at her.

"What..."

"Wife.." She replied with an obvious tone, stuffing her mouth full.

"Why? You're my wife.."
Y/n sighed with full mouth before taking another spoon while saying,

"But you don't need to remind me that always..." She retorted as he was enjoying her slightly irritated look. Never in a million year he thought that he would find it adorable to watch someone eat icecream with puffy cheeks.

"But I thought you like it..."
He uttered with teasingness dancing in his eyes, receiving a tiny glare from her before she looked back at her bowl.

"Then your thoughts are wrong." She told him in a frustrating tone.
Her body stiffened the next moment when she felt him leaning towards her ear

"Are they..?"
A shiver run down her spin as he rasped in her ear. She swollowed the ice-cream that melted in her mouth and then tossed her head to shoot him an angry glare who was smirking at her leaning back comfortably.

She flared her nostrils before shoving the spoon full of ice cream in her mouth.

A sad pout made its way on her soft red lips, making Taehyung furrow his brows. She looked at him with puppy eyes as his frown deepened, that was until his gaze fell on the empty bowl in her palms which made him look at her sternly.

"Noo.." he let out with finality not giving her space to say anything but she being she, scooted closer with more pleading look consist of her doe eyes and pouted lips.

"Please..." She placed her cold palm on his warm hand but he remained unfazed not melting at all.

"You already ate both of our bowls and this was your third,. I'm not gonna ask for one more for you.. Now enough......" His voice was firm, making her face saddened as she looked down, frowning her lips cutely.

"You'll catch cold, little doll, "

"I won't. I'm just asking for one more, " She said slowly looking at her empty bowl.

"You said it when you asked for the last one that you just finished, " he reminded her as she pouted more. He bite his lip to hide his smile. She looked cute. He shook his head chuckling silently, watching her saddened face. He sighed leaning towards her

"I'll take you out , then you can eat as much as you want..." He whispered slowly, making her face lighten as she snapped her head at him.

"Really..." She whispered yelled as he nodded, taking the bowl from her hand before placing it on the table.

"They are looking happy together..."

Hyejin teared her smiling eyes to look at Jin hearing his voice who was sitting beside her and was staring at the same direction she was looking. He looked at her and gave her a warm smile as she again looked at Taehyung and Y/n who were sitting in front of her while saying something to each other, she couldn't hear but that never seen soft smile lingering on her son's face and warmth in his eyes told her that he was happy..

"Hmmm.. He looks the happiest I've ever seen him.. " She stated as Jin nodded at her and glanced at them again.

"He deserves this happiness, Mom, after enduring everything...." Jin said as Hyejin's face saddened, recalling his horrible childhood were that poor child lacked every kind of affection and love. She sighed shrugging off her thoughts and smiling genuinely and stated

"Indeed he deserves her..."

Jin nodded, surrounded his arm around her shoulder, pulling her in a side hug.

_________________

"I really enjoyed everyone's company... I didn't know I'll be so comfortable with them in just the second meet..."

Y/n spoke as they both just reached their home. Taehyung was taking out his blazer while she was removing her accessories, standing in front of the dresser.

She was really happy after spending time with everyone. She was continuously talking about everyone from the second they both sat inside his car and she was in no mood to stop talking but he was loving the way she was getting more comfortable around him nowdays.

"You saw that, how Jisoo blushed when Jin oppa - "

She stopped speaking when he wrapped his arms around her abdomen and rested his chin on her shoulder while closing his eyes. His sturdy body leaned on her but it wasn't making her uncomfortable anymore.

"You really like them..." he asked lazily snuggling in her neck while she smiled placing her braclet on the dresser.

"Hmmm..... They all are so sweet..."
She tried to turn around, making him pull back his head. She turn around in his arms and put her palms on his chest gazing up at him.

" I really love them...."

She smiled at him softly as he stared at her sparkling eyes. He smiled and grew a little closer to her face to match her level while tightening his grip around her waist.

"And what about me.. " He inched his face a little more closer dropping his voice an octave.

"Do you love me....."
As soon as he let out those words, he saw her freezing in her spot. Her smile faded, her eyes numbed at his words.

He stared at her eyes kneenly. The way her eyes instantly lost their shine made his heart felt a pang. His eyes blazed with sudden gloominess watching her restlessness and discomfort. She swallowed her saliva and downcast her eyes avoiding his piercing dark orbs. She clutched his arms and removed them from her waist. He remained motionless, letting her do that...

"I.. I'll take a shower first..." She stuttered, avoiding his gaze awkwardly tugging her hair behind her ear but she could feel his intent gaze raking on her whole face. Sidestepping, she walked past him when his deep cold voice sounded from behind ...

"I'm not a tolerant person, little doll.."
She heard his words which he let out calmly yet firmly. Her feet stopped moving as he continued.

"I'm aggresive, dominant and self centered. I never care about people's feelings or their decisions. I Force things on people and I never regret what I do.. But this.. " He took a breath.

"I don't want to rush. I don't want to force.. I'll wait until your own thoughts are clearer to you. We can start our new journey, Y/n... But only if you want and ready, " he stopped and looked over his shoulder, eyes still down..

"I meant it, when I said I'll wait for you little doll... "

Her palms fisted as her heart started throbbing in her chest. Her throat tightened hearing the things he just stated. They both were back facing each other as no one turned around..

"Taehyung.. I.. " She gulped the huge lump formed in her throat.

"I...I don't think your wait will ever end, Taehyung..." She let out in one breath mustering her courage. Her heart felt a sting while stating her own words. She licked her dried lips and muttered,

"I'll walk with you but the distance between us will never diminish... "
Those words came out of her mouth and penetrated deep inside his heart.
She released a heavy sigh.

"My thoughts are clear and I don't want to hurt you by giving you any fake hope.. I care for you but that care is far from the feeling you're thinking I've for you. I've never thought about you in that way. I can never love you.

And about starting a new journey. I'm sorry cause... "
She paused biting her lower lip. Her palms clutched more firmly as her eyes pricked with sharp tears.

" I'm not capable of forgetting and ending the previous chapter to start a new, "

She stated and let her tears slip from her blurry vision. She tilted her head a little looking at the floor but she could see his back still turned towards her through her peripheral vision.

She got no movements from him which made her exhale heavily. She wiped her tears and was about to take a step when a painful grip on her arm made her yelp loudly in sudden shock. She felt her body getting spun around aggresively.

Every inch of her being frozen when her glossy honey orbs met with that voraciously darkened gaze of his, which now was burning with cavernous rage and ferocity.

"What the fuck did you just say, "
Her breathings got hitched in fear hearing his dengerously lowered voice..

"So, you can't forget him.. "
His demonically lower voice dried up her throat.

He gripped her more tightly that it made her to hiss badly in pain. He tugged her more closer while glaring into her brown orbs. She had no idea how badly her words had triggered his rationality. Those words had awoken that ruthless and demonic beast inside him.

"YOU STILL LOVE HIM, "
He shouted with his full strength making her eyes welled up with more tears. She didn't flinch. He pulled her more closer almost slamming her body against his while clenching his jaw. Her tears trickled down from her eyes rapidly watching his seething ocenic orbs.

"You still think about that basterd, Y/n, " He roared like a beast and she just gazed at him wordlessly. Her tears acted like a fuel in the burning rage inside him as he violently clenched his teeth.

Y/n's lips finally parted as a gasp left her from her mouth whereas her soul freezed in every possible way when he grabbed her neck in a painful grip surrounding his other arm around her waist. She looked at him with her bewildered eyes.

Her heart dropped to her stomach watching those flames of insanity blazing in his boundless orbs as he pulled her dengerously closer to his face staring striaght into her glossy orbs. His aggresive breaths smashed on her face while her breathings were blocked by his hold. Her face reddened due to the lack of oxygen.

Her soul numbed witnessing his irrational behavior and watching that vicious insanity in his eyes. He peered into her glistening honey eyes with his blazing ones and stated those words in his extremely husky and deep voice, numbing her soul.

"Let me help you forget him, "

______________________

Let's guess what he meant..

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

1.1M 45.8K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
285K 17.2K 94
WARNING!!! His hot and wild breath fanned her forehead making her hands tightly fisted against her chest. Her olive green eyes were casted down gazin...
88.1K 4.7K 62
"Wow. You're pregnant?" he taunted, the words dripping with a perverse satisfaction. Y/n, unable to comprehend the magnitude of the situation, began...
2.1M 80K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...