Rooh: his replaced bride

talethatneverends tarafฤฑndan

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another pla... Daha Fazla

Copyright
Character Aesthetic
Family Tree
Playlist~
Prologue: Vidyut
Prologue: Rooh
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
48.
49.
50.
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue One
Extended Epilogue Two
Extended Epilogue Three
Extended Epilogue Four
Extended Epilogue Five [Last]
Book #02 of his series
Surprise!!!!

47.

129K 7.4K 890
talethatneverends tarafฤฑndan

R O O H 

I don't know when I was this happy. Vidyut gave me all happiness in a day. I knew he got my grandmother’s plot, but I was unaware that he had fixed everything. The garden can't forget that he planted those plants, and he added a small lake which has two lotuses.

Not only did he bring this place back to life, but also gave me the most beautiful gift, which was an NGO in my grandmother's name. I felt like I would cry and smile at the same time.

Even if Dadi isn't alive, her warmth is still here. This place still has the power to calm me from everything. All stress, including that stalker. I did see my bodyguards outside the territory, and I am not going to complain about it.

Vidyut proposed to me and how badly I wanted to confess my feelings, but I simply couldn't ruin my plan. Just a little more and then I will confess my feelings.

Vidyut walks inside our room wearing pants and a vest with a tray in his hand. “You seem to be in a good mood. Mr. Suryawanshi.” He placed the tray on the table and I got a close look at the breakfast.
Pancakes.

“I am.” I smiled at his words. “Va bene," I spoke in Italian, making him chuckle. “So you are actually taking classes?” I nodded before jumping from the bed as Vidyut grabbed a shirt from the wardrobe.
(That's good)

“You don't translate those sentences, so of course I had to.” Vidyut was about to wear his shirt when I hugged him. I am in love with him. With his smell. “Then I guess I should learn another language.” I closed my eyes, hugging him as he held my hand.

“Why?” I murmured.

“So I can flirt with you easily without getting caught.” We laughed together and I pulled away. “You are such a flirt,” I spoke before hitting his arm playfully.

“Now that's a compliment. Now go and get freshen up.” I nodded at his words before my eyes landed on his shoulder. That mark.

PAST: 1.5 MONTHS AGO
It was a normal night, my wounds have filled, but my mind was still filled with fear. Vidyut who is sitting beside me, takes my hand in his, making me shift my gaze from the sky to him.

My eyes fell on his shoulder, that mark was peeking out of his vest, and I was curious to know about it. “How did you get that mark?” I asked him, and suddenly, his fingers stopped stocking my knuckles. He looked at me and I gestured to the mark on his shoulder. “It seems as if it was deep.”

“I was bullied when I was a kid.” my heart dropped hearing those words, and Vidyut continued stocking my knuckles.

“The jacket I wore that day was my birthday present. Maa gifted it to me. It was my favorite not because it belonged to a luxurious brand, but because it was gifted by my mumma. I thought they wouldn't bully me after they drowned me. I barely survived that day. All thanks to a betrayer.” He paused, his eyes were pinned to my hand, and slowly he lifted his face to look at me.

I knew Vidyut was in a boarding school, but I didn't know that he was a victim of bullying. “That day I regretted wearing my present, especially when Rakshit got his eyes on my jacket. He wanted it and when I refused to give it to them–” he paused and something sparkling slid down his eyes.

“He ruined my jacket with a knife while I was wearing this jacket, and that's when I got this mark. I still remember how his minions held my hand while he warmed the knife on the lighter before he pierced my jacket and my shoulder.” I lifted my other hand and wiped his tears, and he simply smiled.

“It was painful that I wasn't able to lift my hand, they didn't let me apply any antiseptic cream, so my wounds caught an infection and that day papa came to me. I told him everything, and he yelled at the principal in front of me. I have never seen him this angry that his eyes turned red. Furthermore, I still remember how he was this close from grabbing Rakshit's and slamming him to the nearest wall. Later, Rakshit and his minions were thrown out of the school, papa made sure that they weren't in our city.” Vidyut smiled.

A smile filled with frustration, pain, and anger. “I was weak Rooh, so weak to protect myself, weak to talk to my parents and all I did was to endure that pain until Neil saved me and trapped them. He set me free but yet, I am trapped the way I was years ago. These tears make me pathetic, this makes me realize about my past and that I was weak.” I pulled my hand from his hold and hugged him.

“I am taking Revenge on them, yet it feels empty.”

“You were never weak, you were just pure for this cruel world. You survived Vidyut and that makes you powerful. You are not weak. Never think about it.” Tears streamed down my eyes thinking about how much he went through.

“Don't cry.” He spoke, and I patted his back as if it were him who was crying and not me. “I am proud of you, Vid. I swear I am.” I pulled back and attached our forehead.

“It must have been painful for you, I wish I could take all your pains,” I say.

“I am fine, trust me.”

PRESENT.

I still have that urge to dig a hole in that bully's shoulder. “Go, freshen up or your pancakes are done.” I forced a smile and walked to the washroom.

After having breakfast, we drove to my in-law's house because Vidyut got some urgent work, and he wanted me to spend some time with Maa. This is the perfect time to plan for the surprise I am planning for him.

V I D Y U T

Rooh knows many things about me. Like the day I told her about the mark on my shoulder. That day I realized that Rooh Suryawanshi was going to collect all my shattered pieces and fix them, but it was now it was my turn to fix her wounds.

6 hours. 20 minutes later, Rakshit got arrested. Yes, arrested. He got tortured, but that bastard didn't utter a word about Devansh's sins. No problem, if he doesn't want to speak, I will drag Devansh out of his hole.

I crossed the ‘do not cross’ line of police and walked inside Devansh's room. Devansh lives here with his only brother Rakshit and his parents live in Chandigarh.

Rooh's belongings were under police custody and a few more things were missing. My eyes landed on the gray sculpture and I pushed it, making a secret room appear. So he didn't lie this time. The smell of chemicals filled my nostrils as I walked inside the Room.

He will come. He has to come here. My eyes landed on Room and a smirk appeared on my face. Now, this is exactly how I expected Devansh to be. The Room has red lights like in some movie scenes. Just like the room outside, Rooh’s picture was all over the wall which wanted me to burn this place to ashes, but I couldn't harm her even if it's her picture.

Walking further, my eyes fall on every kind of tool, a hammer, an axe, some medical tools, tapes, and gloves. But the most interesting thing was the mirror box, which had hearts. So he had an obsession with hearts? Crazy bastard.

There is an old radio kind of thing and when I press the button it starts to speak.

“Aw, Devansh, you are the cutest human I met in my life.” That's her voice.

The walls have weird doodles.
“You are my bird.”
Not even in your dreams, you little fucker.

Another one says. “Whom should I kill for you?”
Yourself. For the sake of my wife's peace..go kill yous– even better, let me kill you.

This room is huge compared to the other one. Everything was fine until my eyes landed on the cage and Rooh’s cries echoed in my ears. Both the brothers are going to get ruined.

Rakshit will be trapped in all these Murders along with his brother and he can't even lie that he wasn't in India because at that time his location was in India.

About Devansh, he is going to die in the worst condition.

..

It's been almost 50 minutes since I was sitting on this chair looking at the door. I know he will come, he has to, after all, his brother called him. Devansh knows very well that he won't be able to hide for a long time and someday he will get caught, and that day is today.

The door of the room opened, and a man entered inside. “Rakshit?” He whispered. “Too bad, the bastard couldn't guess correctly.” I smiled.

Past: 2 hours ago
Rakshit wasn't ready to speak, and I was ready to slide this case. So I used my power and decided to visit Rakshit. “You know him, right?” I spoke as he took a sip of the water.

“I am her stalker.” I let out a laugh, making him raise a brow. “Funny right? Because even you know you don't have the guts to cross this limit.” Rakshit Laughed like a maniac, and I was this close to landing a punch on his face.

“But who knows, I will never tell anyone about him. And you know very well about my limits. You have a mark on your shoulder. I drowned you. I almost pushed you from a buildi–” I cut him off.

“That's because you have your minions, but for stalking her, you need to use this–” I pointed towards his brain and continued speaking. “But unfortunately, you don't have one. So, tell me about his real location and I will give you a miserable death.” He smirked.

“Not done Vidyut, if I don't have a brain, then don't beg in front of me to reveal about him. Go use your brain and search for him.” This motherfucker. Cool down. Rakshit picked up the water bottle and took another sip from it.

I looked at my wristwatch. “You are running out of time, Rakshit.” He paused on his again, and I lifted my face from my watch. “You barely have 6-no, 4 minutes to live before your lungs will swell up. Your stomach will shrink, and you will have a lot of breathing problems and, unfortunately, you will die.” he raised a brow, making me smile.

“I knew you wouldn't speak, so I thought it's injustice for you to survive, do I–” I leaned closer to him to whisper. “I added a little more poison to your water."  I stood straight as he raised his hand to grab me, but the prison bars stopped him.

“You won't do t-this.” There, I got him. He is such a donkey that he will trust my lies and I will use this against him.

“That's what you think.” He let out a nervous Laugh. “I don't trust you.” I nodded at his words. “Then wait for another 4 minutes before your pathetic soul leaves this body of yours.” Panic took over him as he stood up and began to scream for help.

“Do you think I won't use my power? I am powerful, Rakshit and in this world, Power and money speak. I am giving you an option to save yourself..”

PRESENT

“Surprise?” My words were more like taunts to him that made his eyes twitch. I want to annoy him, and then he will end up losing control of himself. “You have invited your death.” He said. “It's your end, Devansh.” He runs his bloody hands through his dark hair and forces a smile.

The motherfucker walked towards me, while I didn't move from the chair. “Your end welcomes you,” I spoke as he took hurried steps towards me and handed me a punch on my face, making me tilt my face. “I've wanted to do this ever since I saw you with my bir–.”

I lifted my face before I said. “My wife. I thought I would correct you. Her name is Rooh. Vidyut. Suryawanshi.” My voice was filled with confidence while He grabbed my collar and pushed me, making me land on the ground.

“I was fifteen when I laid my eyes on her. She was the perfect creation of God, and I was crazy for her. My bird made me commit many sins and I don't complain to her because she is addictive. I killed a lot of people for her, and if needed I won't think twice before killing her, but you-you ruined my plan, Vidyut.” He walked towards me and kicked me on my diaphragm.

That actually hurts. Metal explores in my mouth and I spit out blood. Just when he was about to punch me again, I held his fist and pushed him, making him land on the ground. “A person like you has no rights in society. Both the brothers were the same.” I spoke.

“I don't care, I will make her min–”

“Not in any life, forget life..not even in your dreams.” His jaw tightened as he walked towards me with a rod in his hand. “Don't challenge me Vidyut, I will put your heart in that box. But I won't kill you so easily, like I killed those seven fuckers who tried to approach my bird.” 

I laughed and sat on the floor, wiping the fluid that dripped down my lip. He puts the rod Beneath my jaw, making me look at him. “I ripped their skin off their body and then slowly slowly I killed them. And now you are going to face the same fate as them, but I will be cruel and then make her mine.” I laughed at his words.

“You are interesting Devansh, but you need to learn that Rooh is my wife. And about killing me-” I chuckled and continued. “That's out of reach.” I saw how Devansh’s hand gripped the metal rod, and he swung it in my direction, making it hit my shoulder. He repeatedly hit me until my body fell to the ground. I knew what I was doing, and I loved how he was losing his mind and accepting all of his sins, and my phone was capturing it. “You are so weak and yet, you are here?” He said, and my hands curled into a fist.

“I am. Not. Weak.” He grinds his teeth and says. “We will see.” I coughed and all I could taste was sand. My eyes felt heavy. He bends on the ground. “I can cross every limit to trap her, that includes getting rid of you. She will forever be trapped in my world.” Sometimes I pity him, pity him because he won't have anyone to shed tears while death approaches him. Slowly and slowly.

“And I will cross every line to protect my wife.” Devansh dropped the rod on the ground and started to punch me. “The first time I killed a person was when I was eighteen. I killed him–you know why?” He stood up and started walking around me. “Because he screamed at her, that made her cry. I harmed my sister after she hurt her, and I almost killed Trisha after she hugged my bird so just think..what I can do for her? My scalpel knows how I slit the skin off their skin. You know, I became a doctor because she chose to be one. I can cross any limits for her.” I cracked my neck and stood up.

Devansh was now standing almost ten steps away from me. “Wrong, that's what you did for your greed. And I will make you pay for every tear she shed because of you.” I walked towards the table and pulled out my phone. “Perfect confession–” I turned around and held the rod that was about to hit me. “Let me teach you what a good beating looks like,” I said.

👽💗
T

he next chapter is out on ScrollStack and costs rupees 15. Link is present in my conversation board.

SPOILER

“You touched her Devansh, and that wasn't a good move.” He wiggled as I brought the hammer close to his hand. With another hand, I unfold his fist and keep his fingers on the armrest of the chair. “It's fun to give pain to people. Right?” And with that, the whole room filled with his painful screams and cried after I hit his fingers with the hammer.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

36.6K 2.8K 17
"woh galat nahi tha , Humare Milne ka waqat hi Sahi nahi Tha." ------------------------------------ She lost him , she lost her othe...
6.5M 306K 57
โ™š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž โ™› ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฏ๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ โ‹‡โœฆโ‹‡ "๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ...
87.6K 3.4K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...