Ghost ships [BxB]

By Bonnie_2622

~One Shots ~Short stories ~Smut🔞 ~Fantasy ~M-Preg ★ Ghost ships of kinnPorsche the series. A/N:: No original... More

After Match (VegasTan)
One Night With My Ex-Boyfriend (KimCau)
A Coffee Shop Love Story (KimPorsche)
Author's Words
Accidentally Yours (KinnMacau) *1
*2
*3
*4
(Epilogue)
Birthday Gift 🎁 (PeteKhun)
Substitute Bride (VegasChay) *1
*2
*3
*4
*5
(Epilogue)
The Lighthouse (KimPete) *1
*2
*3
(Epilogue)
My Favorite BJ is My Professor!! (BigTan)
My Brother (VegasMacau)
The Sea, You & The Sun (PorscheTan) 1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
My Alpha Mates (KinnKimMac)
2′′
3"
4"
Epilogue
A Next Door Neighbor (PorscheMac)
"Our Love Is A Sin" [BibleJeff]
My friend's father [Tan Mac] "1
"2
"3
"4

Epilogue

289 19 12
By Bonnie_2622

.
.
.

Tan's POV _

Porsche sits down on the couch while grabbing a drink.

"A drink will be fine to calm down myself."

Again! This man is unbelievable! Can't he see me in front of him?

I dragged him to the bedroom and pushed him down on bed. I kissed him.

"Mmnn...What are you doing?!"

"Why do you need alcohol when you have me?"

"What?!"

"You know you're right. You have the freedom to live your life on your own. Your senior won't lie to you."

"Senior!"

"Yeah ..I'm older than you... Almost 4 years."

"You're kidding me!"

"No.. I already saw your CV. You're Nong Porsche. I'll call you Nong."

His cheeks are flushed red. He looks cute.

"Are you... Scared of me now?"

"What are.. you saying?"

"No matter what situation you are in... I'll be always with you.. after all.. I'm in love with Nong Porsche.."

"Tankhun... I.."

"Don't say anything now.. give yourself some time..."

He almost cried again. I caressed his cheeks and kissed him again. Then his forehead.

"Rest now."

I was about to withdraw myself from his bed.

"Don't go... Stay here..."

I smiled. I hugged him tightly.

"It's too tight, Tankhun.."

Hehe..

.
.

After a few days _

I opened my eyes when the door opens. It's morning and Kinn entered the room.

"Tankhun let's go to the store. Wow... you guys made up! Finally Porsche.. you got your wife.."

"Shut up what are you saying?"

"I'm sorry Kinn. I overslept. I'll be ready right away."

Kinn and Porsche are talking. Kinda quarrelling with each other. I freshened up.

"Porsche... Here's the rent... I've staying here for long enough."

"Rent?... I don't need.. I already earn enough from my job."

"It's not about the money... It's about the contribution from both side.. nothing more than that. Keep it."

"...."

"I wanted to do something as well. It's about supporting each other. And I promised to stay beside you... Let's go kinn."

"Are you going out?"

"Yeah. I'll help kinn with the store. We talked a lot actually. Don't worry you take rest."

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and dragged me. He puts on the helmet and starts driving the bike.

"Hey where are we going? I have to help Kinn.."

"Kinn Kinn Kinn! Kinn is this, Kinn is that! You love me or him?"

"...?!"

What's wrong with him? Is he jealous or something?

We reached another sea beach. He dragged me again. There's something like a small hill.

"Are we gonna climb this up?"

"Follow me.. hurry.."

After climbing for 10 minutes then walking down a bit we reached a small shore covered with pine and coconut trees.

"Wow... This view is totally different from the cottage."

"It's a secret place. I used to come here when I was a child. I never take anyone here. You're the first one... Let's go swimming.."

"But.."

He holds my hand. It feels like the first day I spent with him. We jumped into the water.

"Auhh.. you should have told me before you jump like this?"

"Haha... You're looking funny.."

"Idiot!"

We swim for some time. He gets out of water. I'm still swimming.

"Tankhun.."

"Humm ..."

"Are you sure that you want to spend the whole life with me?"

"Yeah.. I'm sure from my side.."

"And... What we have between us right now?"

"I already stepped forward... Now it's your turn.."

"Can I?"

"Ask yourself.."

"I think I'm..."

"Don't give me false hope.."

"Idiot! Stop interrupting! I'm getting courage to say and you're spoiling it!"

He lowered himself, cupped my face and kissed me.

"I.. I don't wanna deny anymore... I.. love you.. Tankhun.. thanks for chasing me this far."

His tears fell on my face. I can't believe what I just heard.

"Can you say that again?"

"I love the sea, you and the sun.."

I hugged him rolling over the sand.

I kissed him.

.
.

After coming back home we go straight to the bedroom.

It's too hard to handle our damn bodies to collide each other. We kissed, touched, felt each other. It was so tender and pleasant.

I rested my head on his chest.

"I.. Love.. you.."

"You took so long to say these words.."

"Sorry about that.."

"So what's next?"

"I don't think we should be boyfriends.."

"Huh?!!... You're saying this after we've done this and what you just said to me!!"

He laughed and pulled me into a kiss.

.
.

It's their wedding ceremony.

We're in the cathedral. Porsche's holding my hand. I can't believe this is happening!

It's our wedding!!

My parents and lots of tourists are here including Kinn and his boyfriend.

Suddenly two guests appeared. Porsche's father and his brother, Chay.

"I invited them, Porsche.Relax." Kinn replied.

"Are you sure that you're gonna marry him?" His dad asked.

He looks at me and holds my hand.

"I'm sure Dad. I'm gonna live my life like this. I love him. I love my job and love staying on this small island. I'm happy with my life.. I know I could be the person you wanted me to be.. I'm sorry for not being a good son."

Is he gonna slap Porsche again. My heart almost popped out. But he puts his hand on Porsche's head.

"No need to apologize.. Live your life.. with happiness. Bless you, son."

Tears fall from their eyes. Porsche hugged his family.

Porsche father nodded to me. I showed respect.

It's time for the moment we were waiting for. We promised. Exchanged our rings. Then kissed.

The clapping sounds filled the air. My mom is screaming to cheer me. We took blessings from our parents.

Kinn is our photographer. Several photos are taken.

"Oh no!!"

"What's wrong?"

"You forgot that you're still a tourist here. You need to take spouse visa! You can't stay here as a tourist."

"Ok I'll.. soon."

"Ok guys.. hold tight and kiss. It's the last snap!" Kinn shouted.

Click!

.
.

This is how I ended up here. And He becomes .. From a stranger to a lover then my husband.

My parents left but they promised to visit again. My friend Sebastian everytime cried a tub while video calling me. Poor dude.

Porsche's dad and brother often visit us and Chay always praise my cooking.

Porsche still does silly things. And I'm done with his requests.

This is how life is going with him, holding hands together with love.

_______________________________

A/N: sorry for the late update. I hope you guys like this story.

The next upcoming story is_

Kinn x Kim x Mac

Stay turned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 2.3K 45
[COMPLETED] Random Ghost ships 👻 #VegasPorsché 🥰. #KimPete 😘 #KinnMacau 😍. #BigTay☺️ (Additional couple ≈ TankhunxTem)🥳🤩 -What if Porsch...
3.3K 84 16
This will contains smut, fluff, sadness and other emotions of ghostships of KinnPorsche. And others. Otherss like everyone One shot or short stories...
10.9K 103 32
I got really bored with FTO one-shots so here you go. Enjoy! and you can put any ship you want and how you want the one-shot to go. Like angst, fluff...
11.9K 95 101
A bunch of one-shots focused on anime, Kdramas, Kpop, superheroes and more! Most are romantic and ship centric, but there are also some that focus on...