Totally NOT In love. (Comedy...

De leolovesbugbo

Trophy. The hot-headed jock of inanimate insanity. He doesn't care for anybody but himself. It can get a litt... Mais

Before we start...
1-Take it or leave it
2-Coffee
3-Twerp
4-Calm and wild, Turn the lights off
5-Not your problem (TW)
A/N
7-I'm just not thinking Straight
A/N again....
8-Your secret is safe with me
9-Mood Swings
10-Homosexuals
11-Who's that British Mexican?
12-Heart to heart
A/N
????? (not a chapter)
13-All I wanna do is go to a party
BEHIND THE SCENES
14-Lovey Dovey (LIME)
IMPORTANT Announcement
ouhveiwufbjhefg keyboard smash
THANKS FOR 7K READS!!!
15-Quite the Queer ''ending''
NEW FANFIC
Go For It, Nakamura!
16-Except you, you can stay.
17-Investigation
MUGHSOTS?!
18-I'm pretty when I cry
19-You'll hold my hand, so you never go astray.

6-Exposed (TW)

789 15 275
De leolovesbugbo

TW: Transphobia, violence.

Started writing: October 13th, 2023

THE NEXT DAY

Fan's POV:

Me and Test Tube were in her lab, making theories and statements about the new upcoming couple.

"Oh golly, I feel so bad for Cheesy... he must be so anxious right now!"

"Mhm... yeah..." I say, writing on my blog.

"Fan. you can't tell your blog that Cheesy is trans. That'd literally be outing him!" Test tube said, pointing at the board filled with pictures of Trophy and Cheesy that I took connected with red string.

"Oh... yeah I guess that's true." I said, deleting about 90% of the entire thing I was about to post.

"Good. Now Fan, It's almost lunch time. We should be heading into the hotel!"

"Okay lets gooo!" I yell as we both exit the lab.

~LATER~

Nickel's POV:

God, I can't believe Balloon's making me do this for him... like, I get that he has a broken ankle, but he can do it himself!

I get to the vending machine and type in the code, being sucked in shortly afterwards.

"Ow!" I yell after face planting onto the ground. (A/N deserved ngl)

"Ughh.... Test Tube!!.... ....TEST TUBE!!!"

"TEST TUBE WHERE ARE YOUU" I scream, walking around the lab.

"UGH TEST TUBE I SWEAR TO- Wh- woah."

I walk into a small room. It has a cork board on the wall, filled with various photos of... Wait, Cheesy and Trophy?!

There's a desk in front of it too... with a camera on it.

I grab the camera and look through it. there's multiple videos of Trophy and Cheesy together... Is Test Tube conspiring something??

Then I come across another video. They're both in a flower field. I start to watch it and...

Oh...

Oh my god.

This is just what I needed.

Cheesy's POV:

I was just casually eating lunch, desperately trying to avoid Trophy.

I think almost everyone was down here, and it was super loud.

As I was eating, I saw Nickel enter the room. I didn't pay much attention to it until he started walking towards me.

"Hey comedian!"

I turn around and see Nickel behind me.

"Uhm hey, what's up?"

"Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?!"

My face heats up a bit... but I don't have a boyfriend!

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"...Uhm, no I don't. Can you elaborate?"

Nickel scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Fine. I'll dumb it down so your small peanut brain can understand."

"Hey! That's mea-"

"Shouldn't you be with Trophy?"

"Wh- WHAT?!"

My face turns very hot and I can feel myself blush. I can tell that Nickel sees it.

"I- I have no clue what you mean by that..."

"Yes you do. Don't act dumb."

"Please...just leave me alone." I say, standing up from my chair and walking away.

Then, I feel something grab me.

I get pulled by the collar of my shirt and Nickel grabs me.

"Oh now you're running away? Pathetic."

At this point a few people started to notice. I could hear some whispers around me, making me nervous.

"L-let go of me!" I say, swatting his hand away.

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME YOU TRANS BITCH!"

At that point, my heart sank.

Gasps could be heard from around the area, as well as people whispering to their friends about the situation.

"...w-w- what?" was all I could choke out.

"YOU HEARD ME! AND DON'T ACT DUMB EITHER, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE."

I was frozen in place. I could feel all my joints tense up and my chest hurt. I felt like I wanted to hurl.

"Aww, is the poor little comedian too shy to say anything?" Nickel mocked.

"*Scoff* How pathetic."

My legs started to shake and I felt myself getting weaker and weaker. I could see everyone in a crowd whispering to eachother through my blurry vision. My eyes started to sting with tears.

"W-why are you doing this..."

"Why? Why? Are you seriously asking me that right now?"

Nickel grabbed my wrist, making me flinch a little.

"Can your dumbass not comprehend basic human knowledge? I mean I wouldn't be surprised if it couldn't, since you're trans."

I could see some people in the crowd start to get angry. Most notably Paintbrush, who's hair was already burning up while Lightbulb tried to calm them down.

"I can't believe you lied to us. You should be ashamed, you disgusting, wimpy, lonely, uncultured- AH!!"

Nickel fell to the floor. I looked up to see...

"TROPHY?!" I screamed.

Trophy kicked Nickel's body on the floor.

"Hey twerp, sorry about this whole thing, let's go."

Trophy then put his arm under mine and picked me up bridal style, making me blush a little.

"Wh- D- DID YOU PUNCH NICKEL?!"

"So what? He deserved i-"

"EVERYONE STOP"

We all looked to the entrance to the lobby, it was OJ with Paper beside him.

"*Clears throat* I have been informed that something has been going on here. I'm going to ask you all to leave except for Nickel."

"W-we're so sorry a-about the inconvenience!" Paper said.

No POV:

One by one, each person went upstairs and back to their rooms, bringing their food.

Cheesy didn't though, he was too busy being in the arms of Trophy.

Right now they were in the elevator going to Cheesy's room, just listening to the boring elevator music.

"...Hey Chee-"
*BEEEEEEP*

Cheesy flinched.

"We're sorry, the elevator has broken down. Please remain calm and wait for maintenance."

"WHAT?! Are you kidding me?!" Trophy yelled.

"I swear to god, I just wanted to get this over with but NoOoOo the elevator HAD to break down."

Trophy then sighed and sat on the elevator floor, bringing Cheesy down with him.

Trophy sighed.
"Hey, are you okay?"

"...y-yeah I think so..."

"I'm...really sorry that whole thing happened."

"...I-it's fine... I just don't know how he found out."

"It'll be okay, I'm sure we'll find out sooner or later."

Cheesy then hugged Trophy, catching him off guard.

He slowly hugged Cheesy back, comforting him.

And perhaps, a bit of blush came on both of their faces.

Test Tube's POV:

"FAAANNNN!!!" I yelled out.

Fan quickly came running into the room.

"WHAT WHAT HAPPENED TESTY"

"Someone broke into the lab!!"

"WHAWHAGUSAFGYF"

"FAN STOP HAVING A STROKE"

"OKAY sorry"

"Good. anyway, someone broke into our matchmaking room."

"WHAT"

"FAN STOP SCREAMING"

"Okay sorry...again"

"Okay good."

I clear my throat.
"I know someone broke in because, 1, the camera is missing. And 2, there are fingerprints on the desk. And I think I know who did it..."

"OMGA who??"

"Nickel. I'm pretty sure he's the one who broke in because he outed Cheesy In front of everyone. But someone could've told him. So I did a double check by matching the finger prints, and it matched Nickel's."

"NICKEL TRESPASSED?!"

"Well yeah no duh."

"OK WELL I'M GONNA WRITE ON MY BLOG ABOUT THIS."

"...I would object about you blasting someone's reputation on social media but this is kind of deserved."

"I KNOW RIGHT?? Also we gotta get that camera back. I actually stole Trophy's instead of actually getting one so we really need to return it. And delete everything on it before then."

~MEANWHILE~

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CAMERA?!"

Trophy's screams echoed around the elevator, and almost the entire hotel too.

"Wh- what do you mean?!" Cheesy asks.

"I LITERALLY ALWAYS HAVE MY CAMERA IN MY POCKET, AND IT'S GONE! SOMEONE TOOK IT!"

"Oh cheez! That isn't very gouda!"

Cheesy tried to knee slap, but Trophy grabbed his hand before he could, making him blush.

"Don't even think about it, twerp."

"HAhAHAHAHa OKAY." Cheesy said, flustered.

"God, I am literally going to KILL whoever took it..."

Suddenly, the elevator beeped.

"The elevator has been fixed. Thank you for your patience."

"And no thank you, elevator woman."
Trophy flipped off the air.

The elevator door opened. Trophy picked up Cheesy in his arms and trotted his way to Cheesy's room.

"Wow Troph, you're really strong!"

"Yeah I know."

Trophy then kicked Cheesy's door open, making a loud bang sound across the floor.

"STOP DOING THAT YOU'RE GONNA BREAK THE HINGES!!" Soap yelled from her room.

"I-"

Before Trophy could continue talking, Cheesy put his hand over Trophy's mouth.

"Shush! If anyone hears you they're gonna ask why you're even with me in the first place!"

Trophy just rolled his eyes and walked into the room, closing the door shut.

He then walked to Cheesy's bed, placing him on the comfortable sheets.

"Alright twerp, I have to g-"

"Wait!"

Cheesy grabbed Trophy's arm to prevent him from leaving, making both of them blush a tiny bit.

"...Can you stay?" Cheesy muttered softly.

"...Excuse me?"

"O-oh I'm sorry!" Cheesy said, letting go of Trophy. "I shouldn't have said that- y-you should just lea-"

"No, wait." Trophy said, walking closer to Cheesy.

Cheesy's face visibly tinted a scarlet red.

"...Why do you want me to stay?"

"I..." Cheesy paused for a moment.

The real reason was because Cheesy had a crush on Trophy, but he wouldn't admit that. Not even to himself.

"...W-well, you're kind of my only friend... you make me feel..."

Cheesy paused for a moment.

"You make me feel safe."

Trophy's face turned red. He didn't know what he expected, but it wasn't that.

He felt butterflies in his stomach start to flutter around after hearing that—as he desperately tried to kill them with his flyswatter (A/N we got that symbolism oh yeah)

"S-sorry... I guess I've just been a bit nervous about the whole Nickel thing..." Cheesy said, avoiding his gaze from Trophy.

"No, It's okay. Whatever makes you feel better, I'll do."

"R...really?" Cheesy looked at Trophy softly.

"Yes, of course. I'd do anything."

"Hmm..."

"...Of course, It's okay if you don't-"

"Can we cuddle?"

Stopped writing: November 16th, 2023.

1,487 words.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

37K 975 43
[HUMANIZED!] "...Alright, does someone want to tell me what the fuck is going on," Paintbrush yelled sternly, rubbing their temples to stave off an i...
6K 257 45
COVER ART MADE BY @Monhelly! Life's been going well after Season 3 of Inanimate Insanity. Now, some of the contests are visiting Hotel OJ. But... Wha...
262K 2.5K 80
Paintbrush is eliminated off Inanimate Insanity... But will that stop Lightbulb from being with Painty? Probably not.. read to find out what happens...
1.2K 56 11
TW: This fanfic contains LOTS of gore (blood, organs etc..), self harm, suicide, fluff (not much of a problem), and cursing. If you're sensitive to t...