HAPPINESS - tobi brown

By footballwag2672

when a fragile girl runs into a well known group of youtubers - the sidemen rankings: #1 in ksi #1 in tbjz... More

quick intro
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
update

chapter 22

811 10 7
By footballwag2672

taytum

i sigh looking at my uni work. i want to rip my hair out. it's been 3 hrs since tobi left and i've been doing this since then.

i look up from my spot on the kitchen table and see tobis filming room door lying wide open. i stand wanting to see what's inside.

the time that i've spent here in tobis apartment i've actually never got the chance to look around.

i walk into the room and see his set up with his mic, computer and headset. also whatever all them wears link up to. i have no idea.

there is then a black sofa up against the wall and a neon sign spelling 'tbjzl'.

it was a very nice room, despite the mess. i am so tempted to tidy it. should i? would he mind?

fuck it. i'm doing him a favour although he might be upset that i've 'overworked' myself, but i can't help it. i need to do something to be useful.

i then walk out the door of his filming room going to search for some cleaning products. i go into the kitchen and look under the sink.

bingo.

i head back into the filming room and get to work.

i flop myself down on the bed face down, i don't know how long i spent cleaning but it was worth it. who knew this apartment was so messy?

yes, once i finished his filming room i was in the cleaning flow and decided to do the whole apartment.

cleaning really does take it out of you.

i quickly check my phone to see if i have any messages. nope none.

i close my eyes hoping to get some sleep before tobi gets back, so i don't look drained.

tobi

me and the boys have been filming all day. it's been longer than usual but we are thankfully nearly finished.

when the boys are distracted i take out my phone and give taytum a message.

'filming is taking longer than expected, nearly finished, have your eaten? x'

i quickly put down my phone and focus on the challenge again.

it's only been about 15 minutes and we have wrapped up for the day. before leaving i check my phone again and my eyebrows furrow. taytum hasn't responded to my message.

that's weird and very unlike her.

my mind quickly thinks of something terrible. is she okay?

yeah she's bound to be. i shake the negative thoughts, maybe she's just focused on uni work but i did tell her to take it easy.

"you okay bro?" harry asks. me and him were the only ones left now as the others have already took off.

i nod my head. "yeah yeah, taytum hasn't responded to my texts."

"oh her phone might of died, it's taytum we are talking about." he says.

i chuckle lightly, "yeah she really is something else."

he agrees with me before opening his car door. "i'll see you later tobes."

"bye harry." i reply, hoping in my car and making my way to my apartment.

i turn the key to my apartment and am welcome by the smell of, bleach?

i walk further into the apartment and look over at the sitting area, the cushions were neatly placed the right way in the right place.

i then look at the kitchen and can nearly see my reflection.

i sigh and shake my head. i told her not to over work herself.

"taytum?" i call out. no response.

i then start to get worried. first i quickly make my way over to the room i let her put her stuff in.

it was empty.

i checked the bathroom, maybe she didn't hear me.

it was empty.

i then ran into my room. my heart hammering in my chest. what if she fell? what if she ripped a stitch?what if-

my thoughts are cut off when i see a small blonde figure sprawled across my bed. i sigh of relief.

although me not being happy in the current situation with the small blonde, i can't help but smile at hee content state.

i decide to pick up my phone and take a picture of her.

sidemen + sidehoes

tobi

morning sunshine's 😍

jj
why is she asleep, it's like
7pm?

ethan
girls are so lazy

talia
hey!

freya
watch your words young man

tobi
came home and the house
was cleaned and i seen her like this

harry
what? she can't be doing all that!

josh
she never listens

jj
stubborn ass child

taytum
um excuse me

tobi
great yous woke her up

vik
you typed in first

tobi
shutup vik

taytum
where's simon ?

talia
hes getting me mcdonald's

jj
whipped

harry
your just jealous jj

taytum
tobi, baby can we get food
too?

tobi
yeah what would you like
i'll order it for us

simon
whipped

tobi
you can't say much!

freya
leave tobi and taytum alone
they are so cute

josh
what about me?

freya
shutup josh🙄
stop attention seeking

"baby you can't be doing all that work, especially if i'm not here, what if you hurt yourself?" i express, pulling taytum in closer to my chest.

we were sitting in the livingroom watching a film, waiting for our food to come.

"i know but i have to do something, i felt like pulling my eyeballs out if i had to do any more uni work." she tells me.

i nod. "you have to take it easy for the next week, your supposed to be on bed rest."

she groans. "it's you fault." she accuses. "i'd you weren't so messy, i wouldn't have to clean." she says giggling, pulling back looking at my reaction to hee statement.

i place my hand i'm my heart. "that hurt, i am not messy."

"oh yes you are." she teases.

"come here." i say wrapping and arm around her neck, pulling her down and ruffling her hair.

i then let go of her, she looks up at me.

i pull her forcefully into a kiss. she kisses me back wrapping her arms tightly around my neck. i gently push her backwards, her back to inching the couch.

i climb on top of her. being mindful of her injuries. i lightly pepper kisses all over her neck.

this causes her to bite her lip and tighten her hold  around my neck.

i go back into kiss her passionately , biting her bottom lip in the process. she lets out a breathy moan and lifts herself up for my friction.

i groan at the contact.

she then kissed down my neck, making me weak. the things this girl does to me.

she continues kissing my neck until the doorbell rings.

we both groan, being interrupted yet again. my head falls into the crook of her neck not wanting to answer the door.

the doorbell rings again.

"jesus i'm coming, give me a minute."

so so so so sorry for no update.
i most likely will not have one tomorrow
but i will try update twice on saturday!
enjoyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 383 22
*edited* sidemen imagines + smut <3 just to let you all know, i put warnings at the beginning of every chapter so if you get triggered by these thing...
94.7K 862 45
@evasolanox liked your post @wroetoshaw followed you @evasolanox followed you @wroetoshaw unfollowed this user @evasolanox has blocked this user
1.2K 6 21
For years they've been posting videos, content, and having fun. The famous YouTube group which consists of seven boys. Vikkstar, Tbjzl, Zerkaa, Behzi...
59.8K 3.5K 37
seven lonely boys, six pm, five schools, four words, three am, two lovers, one group chat.