ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ x...

By lostgipsydanger

(Y/n) is the younger sister of Elizabeth, the Commandment of Benevolence, the leader of the Ten Commandments... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ | ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ

693 30 61
By lostgipsydanger

━━🌹 ━━

━━🌹 ━━

"ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ."

ᴋᴀᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀʀʏ

━━🌹 ━━

"How intriguing," I murmur softly once the Boar Sin of Gluttony has explained every single detail of her brand new experiment. "And you are yet to actually try this out on an individual. Correct?"

"Yes, Queen (Y/n)," she responds with a sly smile, her bright yellow eyes shining with excitement. "I haven't tried it out yet on living beings since there are still a couple of corrections to be made."

"To be able to teleport anywhere in Britannia like how you can," I muse cheerfully. "That would be incredible and also very helpful for those who do not wish to spend so much time travelling."

"Indeed," the Daughter of Belialuin agrees with me and then turns her back on me, focusing her attention on all the ingredients on the table. "Once I make sure that—(Y/n), wait! Don't touch—"

Before darkness swallows me whole, the last thing I see is Merlin running towards me with her hand reaching out for me, her amber eyes filled with horror, a distressed expression on her face.

Oops. I guess I really shouldn't have touched that strange-looking item she was still working on.

"Crap," I whisper as I fall through an empty space, both of my hands flailing around. "Merlin—"

I gasp in pain when I suddenly fall onto a table and it collapses under my weight, the sound of wood cracking filling the silence. Groaning, I slowly raise my head to see a green-haired woman staring at me in shock a few feet away with her hands over her mouth, her jade-green eyes wide.

"Sorry," I apologise sheepishly as I try to sit up amongst the huge mess, my back aching. "About breaking your table. I'll replace it. Promise. But, uh, do you mind telling me where I am exactly?"

"Oh my, are you hurt?" the woman asks worriedly and I startle when she rushes over, kneeling beside me as she checks for any injuries I may have. "Wh—Where did you even come from—"

"Well, I was technically in the Kingdom of Camelot before I arrived...here," I explain and stand up with her help. "So are we still in Camelot? Or somewhere else? Perhaps the Kingdom of Liones?"

"Ca—Camelot?" the woman stutters, looking quite puzzled as I start to look around her home curiously. "And Liones? I'm afraid I don't know those places. We—We're in Musutafu right now."

"Musutafu?" I repeat the name and then wrinkle my nose. "Hmm, I don't recognise that name."

How very odd. Because of Zeldris, my knowledge of the Human villages and towns in Britannia is rather vast so I'm surprised I don't know the name of this particular place. Wait a damn second—

"Uh, tell me something," I say hesitantly, slowly turning around. "Are we in Britannia right now?"

"Britannia," the woman whispers in wonder and confusion, shaking her head. "No, we're not."

"Crap," I swear and purse my lips in thought. "If we're not in Britannia, where the hell are we?"

"We're in Japan right now," is the quick response I get to my inquiry. "Um, wh—why don't you sit down for a moment? I'll get you some warm tea to clear your mind. Here, here, you can sit here."

"Thank you very much," I say once I've sat down and made myself comfortable on her tiny sofa. "Apologies for my rudeness. I don't even know your name. Do you mind telling me what it is?"

"My name is Inko Midoriya," she responds with a bright smile as she heads over to the kitchen and starts taking out two cups from a cupboard. "And what might your name be, young lady?"

I let out a chuckle at what she just called me and then answer, "My name is (Y/n), Ms Midoriya."

"Just Inko is fine," she reassures me while pouring water into a kettle. "No need to be so formal."

"Inko," I repeat her name with an amused smirk, glancing over at the area where I destroyed her table and something rather interesting quickly catches my eye. "Woah. Inko, what...are those?"

"Uh, those are just photos," she answers me slowly as I stare in awe at the photos on the wall.

"So these are not paintings?" I question, tilting my head to the side. "Incredible. The details..."

"No, they're not," Inko says and I turn back to her to see a flabbergasted expression on her face.

"Is this normal here then?" I say, giggling nervously. "Sorry, we don't have these where I'm from so I just find them fascinating. Ah, this young man is the spitting image of you. Is he your son?"

"Yes, he is," Inko answers quietly and her pale face softens immediately. "Izuku's my only child."

"Izuku Midoriya," I whisper his name, examining his emerald-green eyes and his beaming smile.

"You said you don't have...photos from where you come," I hear Inko say falteringly while I turn around to see two cups in her hands now. "So where exactly is it that you come from, (Y/n)?"

I cross my arms over my chest and say carefully, "This is going to sound crazy, but I'm not from this world. I'm from a place called Britannia where five different races coexist with one another."

"You're joking," Inko says as she sits down next to me and passes over a hot cup of tea. "Right?"

"I just fell through your ceiling and broke your dining table, Inko," I say with a chortle as I gently take the cup of tea from her. "Do you really think I would be joking about something like this?"

"No, I...suppose not," she says, blowing at the steam coming from her cup. "I'm just...shocked."

"It was honestly an accident," I tell her as I stare down at my cup. "An old comrade of mine was working on a new experiment and, well, it was entirely my fault that I teleported myself here."

"So how will you get back home now?" Inko asks worriedly, tapping her fingers against her cup.

"I...don't know," I answer her quietly, my lips pursed into a tight line. "I really don't know, Inko."

"You can ask for help from the Hero Association," Inko suggests excitedly and shifts closer, her leaf-green eyes sparkling. "I'm pretty sure some of them have Quirks similar to teleportation."

"Quirks?" I blurt out the peculiar word, pouting curiously. "Uh, what's that?"

Inko gives me a blank look. "Oh! Right. So a Quirk is like an ability or a power. About 80% of the world's population has Quirks while 20% are Quirkless. I'm in the majority that have Quirks."

80% of the population with powers? Wow. That's probably way more than those in Britannia.

"I see," I murmur and take a sip from my cup of tea. "How interesting. And what's your Quirk?"

"It's nothing too special," Inko says shyly and then quickly averts her gaze. "I...can pull small objects towards me. But they have to be from a certain distance. So, yeah. That's my Quirk..."

Why is she saying it in a way like she's ashamed of it? Sounds pretty amazing to me.

"Ouu, can you please show me how you use it?" I ask, unable to hide my eagerness. "Please?"

Inko raises a hand to the coffee table beside us and a weirdly-shaped item floats towards her.

"Woah!" I exclaim and Inko starts laughing when she sees how surprised I look. "That's so cool!"

Once the item is finally in her hand, she says, "So I'm guessing this is not normal in your world?"

"Well, I suppose, there are some who have these kinds of powers," I say. "It varies in each race."

"Oh, you mean there are different races because of the five realms you mentioned?" Inko says.

I take a quick sip of my tea. "Yes. So there are Humans, Giants, Fairies, Demons, and Goddesses. You could say Humans, Giants, and Fairies reside in the main lands of Britannia whereas Demons reside in the Demon realm and Goddesses reside in the Celestial realm. However, ever since the Holy War ended a couple of months ago, all of the five races have been intermingling with one another in the lands of Britannia thus there is now a wide range of races living together."

"Wow," Inko breathes. "That really sounds wonderful. So I'm guessing...you're a Human, (Y/n)."

I blink in surprise at this sudden guess from her. "Uh, no. I'm afraid I'm not, Inko. Heh."

"Oh," she squeaks in shock. "I'm so—sorry, (Y/n) I—I didn't mean to assume or an—anything—"

"That's alright," I reassure her with a gentle smile. "It makes sense that you aren't able to detect my power level. Usually, where I'm from, you can almost immediately tell that I'm a Demon. I try my best to make it less obvious with my magic but it's become a lot harder to do this recently."

Ever since I became the new Demon Queen, I've been struggling to hide the powerful aura of my magical powers. It seems to become even more apparent whenever I'm with the love of my life.

"Wa—Wait, yo—you're a De—Demon?" Inko stutters out, her jade-green eyes wide in surprise.

"I am. I understand if you don't feel...safe," I say with a dry laugh. "If you want me to leave—"

"No," she immediately responds. "No, no, I'm not afraid of you if that's what you think, (Y/n)."

"Oh," I say very quietly, my shoulders slumped. "I see. I honestly wasn't expecting that reaction."

"Where you come from, and what you are," Inko says gently, "are not the only things that define you as a person. Like whether you have a Quirk or not, I won't see you any differently. So even though you're a Demon, it doesn't change the fact that you're a kind and caring person, (Y/n)."

"You sound just like my husband," I blurt out, grinning madly. "He always says things like that."

"I can see why though," Inko murmurs, dipping her head to the side. "You also seem to be that kind of person who would neglect her own feelings because she loves everyone else too much."

The moment she says this, my jaw drops slightly and my entire face heats up, blushing brightly.

"Oh my," Inko says, giggling softly as she ruffles my hair. "Aww, what an adorable reaction, (Y/n)."

"Those are...very kind words," I say haltingly, staring down at my cup of tea. "Thank you, Inko."

"You don't have to thank me for speaking the truth, (Y/n)," she states simply, still smiling at me.

My seven hearts feel warm when my magic senses how good this person is. She has a gracious heart and such a calming demeanour. I really like her. She actually reminds me a lot of Isabella.

"When you're ready," she speaks up as she stands, "we can head over to the Hero Association."

"Yeah, sure," I reply and then hide my excited smirk behind my hot cup. "Sounds good, Inko."

━━🌹 ━━

"From another world?" the Hero exclaims as he swiftly turns his gaze over to me. "Seriously?"

"Inko?" I call out to the shorter woman with an unamused expression on my face. "I don't think this is going to work out. I'm sure I can find another way to get back home. So maybe we can—"

"(Y/n)," Inko says my name firmly. "I told you, we can trust the Heroes. There's no need to worry."

Yes, she has told me this several times. Yet I still have a nagging feeling that they can't help me.

"I'm not worried at all, Inko," I protest calmly and then hold back the urge to roll my eyes when the young man standing in front of us just grins cockily. "I just don't want to...waste my time."

"That's the last thing I shall do, m'lady," the Hero insists and winks. "You can trust me on that."

"Sure," I say as I cross my arms over my chest. "Now, remind me of your name again, youngling."

"Wait a second, youngling?" he scoffs lightly at this term, wrinkling his nose slightly. "I'm pretty we're both the same age. But, anyways, the name's Hawks. Pleasure to meet you, Ms (Y/n)."

"I assure you," I say with a terrifying smirk, "I'm older than you. But nice to meet you, youngling."

Hawks returns the grin. "Shame you're not from this world. I would have totally asked you out."

"Not interested," I respond instantly and quickly raise my right hand to show my wedding ring.

"Ah, he's a lucky guy," the Hero says, chuckling when I pout a little. "I'm not joking. He really is."

"Oh my," Inko squeaks and suddenly grabs hold of my arm tightly. "What's going on over there?"

My attention shifts to one of the large buildings behind Hawks that has collapsed, smoke from the debris spreading everywhere in the area. I hear shocked yells and screams in the distance.

"You'll have to excuse me," Hawks says, quickly switching to a serious tone. "Please stand back."

He spreads his massive red wings on his back and my eyes widen in amazement when I witness how quickly he makes his way over to the collapsed building. I let out a low, impressed whistle.

"(Y/n)," Inko says, tugging my arm. "We should get going. We might get caught in the crossfire—"

The people around the two of us start screaming, panicked, and without even looking up to see what's wrong, I raise my free hand in the air and then use my magic to create a dark forcefield. Several parts of the building beside us fall down on all of us but they rebound off my forcefield.

"Is—Is she a Hero?" I hear several people whisper behind Inko and I but I choose to ignore them.

"Inko," I call out, wincing when I see the younger woman shaking a bit. "Hey, are you alright?"

"Uh, I'm...good," she says hesitantly as she stares at the forcefield surrounding us. "So this is—"

"My magic," I finish the sentence for her, my lip twitching into a smug smile. "Thoughts, Inko?"

"It's dark," she whispers and I realise she's still holding onto my other arm. "But really pretty."

My hearts immediately flutter at this sweet compliment and a pleased giggle escapes my lips.

Once the coast is clear, I bring down the forcefield. Before I can stop myself, I pat Inko's head and she squeaks in surprise at this. I can't help but chuckle at that adorable expression on her face.

From the corner of my eye, I see a group of men running over to us. The people I was protecting earlier start running and it finally clicks in my head; these men heading towards us are Villains.

"Inko, get behind me right now," I tell her firmly as the (y/e/c) colour in my eyes fades into black.

"(Y/n) please, we have to get out of here!" she cries out but she still moves to stand behind me.

"Eternal Nightfall," I breathe as my magic engulfs the men, their screams echoing everywhere.

"What is this?" one of the Villains yell while all of them struggle to get out of my magic's grasp.

"Take it easy now, gentlemen," I warn them with the royal Demon mark burning on my forehead, grinning wickedly. "If you all keep moving, my magic will consume every single one of you."

"(Y/n)," Inko whispers, sounding worried. "I know they're Villains...but please don't hurt them."

"Of course," I hum and then frown when Hawks arrives. "Are you taking over now, youngling?"

"Yeah," he says as he lands on the ground beside the Villains. "Wow. Very impressive, m'lady."

The moment I release my magic, Hawks restrains the group of men with a few of his red feathers and after he's done, he looks over at Inko and I and then gives the thumbs up, smiling widely.

"Mu—Mum?" I hear a voice squawk loudly and I turn to see a familiar face. "Mum, is that you?"

"Izuku!" Inko cries out as she runs over to her son who quickly pulls her in for a hug. "Oh, Izuku."

Huh. Inko had told me earlier that her child would be doing his internship with his classmates right now. What a coincidence that we would bump into each other.

"Hawks, who is this?" I hear someone ask and a shiver quickly rushes up my spine when I feel a scorching heat behind me. "I don't recognise her as one of the Heroes allocated to this area."

"You know," I say with a bored tone as I gracefully turn around, "just asking me would be easier."

Towering over me is a tall red-haired man who appears to have fire on certain parts of his body, including his pale face. What an interesting design for a Hero. At least, I'm assuming he's one.

"This is the gorgeous (Y/n) I just had the privilege of meeting," Hawks introduces me cheerfully and I raise an eyebrow at this. "No? Don't like that description? What about adorable? Cute—"

"That's enough," I say, raising one hand while the other remains on my hip. "Who might you be?"

"Endeavor," the other Hero answers gruffly. "If you're not a Hero, you need to come with us—"

Hawks waves around his gloved hands. "Uh, Endeavor. Ms (Y/n)'s situation is a bit complicated."

"You're really sure you're fine?" Izuku asks again, his hands on his mother's shoulders. "Mum?"

"I'm fine, Izuku," Inko reassures him with a tender smile. "Really. (Y/n)'s been taking care of me."

"Ms (Y/n), we should get going," I hear Endeavor say but his voice sounds so distant right now as I continue to silently watch Inko interact with her only child, my chest feeling empty. "Ms (Y/n)?"

"I want to go back home," I say out of nowhere, my voice hoarse as thick bile builds in my throat.

I think it's finally hitting me; I have no clue how to get back home. I have to rely on these people. Or just hope that the Boar Sin of Gluttony will come up with something to bring me back home.

But what if I can't get back? What if I'm stuck here? No, I can't think like that. Because if I do—

"Don't worry, (Y/n)," Hawks says quietly as I turn to him, my lips quivering. "We'll get you home."

━━🌹 ━━

"And this here is All Might, (Y/n)," Inko says as she points at a picture of an abnormally large man with blond hair and electrifying blue eyes. "This was the Hero my son was talking about earlier, the previous Number One Hero of Japan. And he actually still works here at UA as a teacher."

"Ah, I see," I hum as Inko continues to go through the magazine, showing me different Heroes.

After we had bumped into Endeavor and a couple of his interns, the Heroes decided to take me to the closest police station and once it was confirmed that I wasn't from this world, the police weren't sure what to do next. So Endeavor suggested that I head back to UA with Inko and the rest of the students so that Shota Aizawa, Izuku's homeroom teacher, could keep an eye on me.

Naturally, everyone is still cautious of me so with the use of Aizawa's...Quirk, I should be less of a threat. I haven't told anyone yet but Aizawa's powers don't actually work on me. I'm still able to use my magic. I made sure to check this the moment he used his Quirk on me. OK, I do feel bad for lying but I don't think I could handle the tension if everyone knew I could still use my magic.

And now, I'm in Class 1-A's dorm areas with Inko and Aizawa. I've kept my distance from Izuku's teacher for now since he makes me feel a little uneasy. I feel like whatever I do, he's judging me or doesn't approve of my actions. Inko is the only one here who makes me feel...comfortable.

"Excuse me, can I ask you a question?" someone suddenly quietly speaks up from beside me.

"Woah," I choke and snap my startled gaze over to the child. "Damn, you scared me. Eri, right?"

"Yes, Ms (Y/n)," she answers shyly and her crimson-red eyes gleam as they carefully watch me.

"Go on then, young one," I say with a kind tone and patiently wait for her to ask her question.

"Ca—Can you please tell me a story about where you're from, Ms (Y/n)?" she asks me politely.

I blink at this unexpected request. "A story? About...where I'm from? Hmm. Sure. Come here."

Gently picking her up, I place her on my lap and start stroking her hair. I immediately notice the way Aizawa tenses. My eyes dart over to him and I bow my head slightly, a sign for him to relax.

"We're back!" a voice hollers before the main door slams open and students come pouring in.

"Hey, Mr Aizawa!" a few of them greet their teacher before turning to Inko and I. "Ms Midoriya!"

"Hey, Mum," Izuku says quietly and lightly kisses the side of her head. "How're you holding up?"

"All good here, Izuku," she says and smiles brightly at me with a twinkle in her leaf-green eyes.

"Deku, Deku, Deku!" Eri suddenly squeals excitedly in my lap and Izuku grins at this, patting the top of her head affectionately. "Deku, guess what? Ms (Y/n) was just going to tell me a story!"

"A story?" a low voice from the main entrance speaks and I glance over to see that it's the same famous Hero Inko was showing me in the magazine earlier. "About what exactly, young Eri?"

I slowly narrow my eyes when I realise that the former Number One Hero looks different now. His dark eyes are sunken in and his frame is much thinner. But those eyes...they're still the same.

"About where she's from!" Eri answers and my hearts melt at how cute she is. "Right, Ms (Y/n)?"

"Yeah," I reply with a strained smile and then startle when some of the students rush over to us.

"Ouu, I wanna hear this story too!" a girl with pink skin exclaims as she sits in front of Eri and I.

Several of the other students quickly agree with her and start sitting down but then whine loudly when their teacher says with a firm tone, "All of you still need to wash up and change out of your Hero suits. Once you're done with this, only then can Ms (Y/n) tell this story. Am I understood?"

The whole room shivers at the underlined threat in this question before the students nod their heads and then start rushing upstairs to their rooms, stumbling along the way. The little girl in my arms clearly finds this amusing and giggles and my chest feels light when I see this reaction.

"Is it OK if we wait for Deku and everyone else?" Eri asks quietly, as if asking me to keep a secret.

"Of course," I whisper back and I can't help but grin at that adorable shine in her blood-red eyes.

I...really don't understand. This sweet child is looking at me like I'm some fascinating being even though I'm far from it. Her odd reaction is the exact same one as Inko had when we first met.

"Eri," I hear Aizawa lightly scold her when she suddenly gently cradles my face in her pale hands.

Listening to the elder, Eri starts to move her hands away but I swiftly place my hands on top of hers, keeping her warm hands on my cheeks. I give her an encouraging smile which she returns.

For the next hour, Eri sits comfortably in my lap while I have my arms wrapped around her small frame. All Might and Inko continue to tell more stories about the different types of Heroes they currently have in their growing society and Aizawa subtly provides his input here and there.

"You must be proud of your father," I say to Eri. "Do you want to be like him when you grow up?"

"Yes!" she immediately responds and throws both her hands in the air excitedly. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Surprise flickers across Aizawa's dark eyes before he looks away, placing a hand over his mouth.

Now this is just too cute for me. It seems the teacher doesn't usually like to express his emotions openly but his walls are falling every single time Eri does something. My hearts can't handle it.

"Story time! Let's go!" a voice yells abruptly from behind us and all the students of Class 1-A come rushing back into the room, loud noises and voices filling the air.

Eri claps her hands together excitedly when Inko's only child sits down next to us and smiles.

I swallow nervously once the students sit down and wait, their expectant gazes focused on me.

"Everyone," Aizawa speaks up from the other side of the room, "introduce yourself to Ms (Y/n)."

I try my best to remember every single student of Class 1-A, matching their name to their face.

"Alright then. Hi, everyone," I say once they're all done, waving my free hand. "I'm not sure how much your teacher has told you about me. But my name is (Y/n). And I'm not from this world."

There are a few shocked gasps at this last statement but silence quickly fills the air after this.

"Where I come from, there are three separate realms," I continue as Eri snuggles even closer to me, her ruby-red eyes sparkling in wonder. "There's the Celestial realm, the Demon realm, and the lands of Britannia. So in Britannia, three races live there; the Humans, Giants, and Fairies. Naturally, the Goddesses live in the Celestial realm and the Demons live in the Demon realm."

A boy with yellow hair—I think his name was Denki Kaminari—puts his hand up, wiggling his fingers slightly. "Really hoping this isn't rude to ask, but which race are you from, Ms (Y/n)?"

"I'm a Demon," I answer and ignore the shocked looks. "Actually, for this story to make sense, I need to make a few things clear. I was the youngest daughter of the previous Demon Queen."

"You're a Princess?" Eri breathes, astonished, and I let out a chuckle. "That's amazing, Ms (Y/n)!"

"Now then," I go on, grinning. "Each race had a leader. But there were two who were known by all; the Demon Queen and the Supreme Deity. They were created by Chaos who was an ancient being that firmly believed in the concepts of perfection and imbalance. However, the Supreme Deity and the Demon Queen were afraid of Chaos so they locked their creator away. And Chaos would not be revealed to the other races for many, many years. But we will get to that part later."

Most of the children sitting in front of me shift around, clearly eager for me to continue the story.

"After Chaos was sealed away, all five races went to war against one another. But the Holy War began years later when the eldest daughter of the Demon Queen, Princess Elizabeth, abandoned her people because she fell in love with the eldest son of the Supreme Deity, Prince Meliodas."

"So that means Princess Elizabeth is your older sister," Jiro states curiously. "Right, Ms (Y/n)?"

"Yes," I murmur softly with a fond smile when an image of Elizabeth flashes in my mind. "She is."

Breathing in deeply, I hold Eri closer to me. She giggles and places her head against my chest.

"But this rebellious act did not go unnoticed by my mother and the Supreme Deity," I say with a tiny frown. "Both Elizabeth and Meliodas were forced to confront the two leaders who won the battle in the end. And these two cruel Gods decided to punish their children to set an example."

"Punish them?" I hear someone mutter in confusion. "Ow, Bakugo! What the hell was that for?"

"My older sister was cursed with immortality," I begin to explain, "whereas Meliodas was cursed with eternal reincarnation. However, these two lovers weren't the only ones who were cursed that fateful day. The youngest son of the Supreme Deity, Zeldris, was also punished because he chose to help his older brother and Elizabeth. So the two Goddess brothers were forced to live their lives as Humans, without any recollection of their pasts, and any time either one regained their memories, both of them would die three days later and nothing would stop their deaths."

I try to hide my grimace, looking down at Eri. I'm not really sure if she should be listening to any of this. Even though she was eager to hear my story, she's still a child. But when I look up, I blink in surprise when I see Aizawa nod his head in a way to let me know it's fine to continue. So I do.

"After the three of them were cursed," I go on quietly, "the Demon race was locked away by the other four races. And after 3,000 years, the Ten Commandments and I broke through that seal."

"The Ten Commandments?" Izuku blurts out, his emerald-green eyes shining. "Uh, what's that?"

"The Ten Commandments were ten powerful warriors the Demon Queen chose to serve her," I answer him and my seven hearts immediately ache when images of my old comrades appear in my mind. "Each one of them had a fraction of the Demon Queen's magical powers so, you could say, they were significantly stronger than your usual Demon warrior."

"By the sound of it, you were one of them," Izuku states, figuring it out quickly. "Right, Ms (Y/n)?"

"I was," I confirm. "I actually possessed two Commandments. But I won't go into that right now."

This part is going to be difficult to explain because this is part of the story where I'm the villain.

"The Holy War started again," I say as I run my fingers through Eri's soft, light hair, "because of our return. I won't lie, many of you will view me as a monster when I tell you what happens next. Things got out of hand and I...killed my older sister. But because of her curse, she was revived."

I refuse to look at anyone, even little Eri. Sighing quietly, I slowly move both of my hands away from her hair and then simply stare at my hands, hands that had once been drenched in blood.

"However, every time Elizabeth was revived, she would lose her emotions for a while," I explain. "And this time, she lost complete control of herself and decided that she would become the next Demon Queen in order to break the curse placed on her and the two sons of the Supreme Deity. Elizabeth planned to absorb all of the Commandments so that she would have enough power to become the new Demon Queen. Initially, I was against this plan since I was the one who wanted to become the next Demon Queen. But I eventually stood down and decided to help Elizabeth."

"I don't understand, Ms (Y/n)," Todoroki says with a puzzled tone, tilting his head to the side. "You said earlier you killed your older sister. But now you're saying that you wanted to help her."

Before I can say anything, the boy beside him grumbles, "That's because she hated her, Icy Hot."

I quickly snap my gaze over to Bakugo, my eyes widening slightly. "How...did you know that?"

"You're really bad at hiding your feelings, lady," he grunts. "It's written all over your damn face."

I let out an inelegant snort and some of the children look stunned at this unexpected reaction.

"I hated my eldest sister for a very long time," I admit wistfully, my smile a little forced. "I hated her because she left me behind with our dreadful mother and to deal with the loss of our other sister. And then...I lost my best friends; one was killed in front of me and the other was cursed."

"Was your best friend who was cursed Prince Meliodas, Ms (Y/n)?" Yaoyorozu questions gently but when she sees me shake my head in response, she guesses again. "Then Prince Zeldris?"

Nodding my head to confirm, I then say, "The youngest son of the Supreme Deity was one of my best friends and the other was Princess Gelda, the only child and daughter of the Vampire King."

"Wait, so isn't that technically another race, Ms (Y/n)?" Kirishima asks, his lips forming a pout.

"Yes, it was," I answer, pausing for a moment. "But then my mother killed every single Vampire when she found out I had befriended one of them. And she had only done that to punish me."

"Oh (Y/n) sweetie," I hear Inko say sympathetically from beside me and I nearly flinch when I feel her suddenly place a comforting hand on my shoulder and lightly squeeze it. "You poor thing."

"Anyways," I say, slowly straightening my back. "Elizabeth and her friends tried to stop us. They believed this wasn't the right way to remove the curses but Elizabeth was still able to absorb the Commandments. However, what happened next was something I could have never foretold."

"What happened?" Eri asks me quietly, the hands in front of her chest clenched into fists now.

"The Demon Queen took over Elizabeth's body," I answer and everyone cries out in shock at this. "In the end, we managed to expel my mother from my older sister's body. But she then went on to possess my own body. My mind went into a slumber for a while and I'm not sure for how long but it was clearly for a while. And while I fought for control over my body with my mother in my mind, I discovered that the day she killed Gelda was the day I became the new Demon Queen."

"What?" everyone shrieks and all I give is a smug smirk in response. "The new Demon Queen?"

"My true magical powers that were dormant for over 3,000 years finally awakened again," I carry on. "With those powers and everybody else, we all managed to bring my mother's end. Elizabeth and the sons of the Supreme Deity were freed from their curses and peace returned to the lands of Britannia. Or so we thought. What's with those looks? This story is far from over, younglings."

"I really like this story," Mina states, giggling excitedly. "It's so cool! Please don't stop, Ms (Y/n)!"

I chuckle softly. "After this arduous battle, a new King was born. Chaos had awoken once again and chosen a young Human to be the King of Chaos. We all also learnt that an ancient prophecy had been foretold by the Oracle of Chaos from the beginning of time before any of the five races were created by Chaos. With the new King of Chaos representing the Human race, there would be two more kings and queens who would represent the other races. So there would be a new Fairy King, a new Giant Queen, a new Demon Queen, and a new Goddess King. Five new rulers."

"Woah," Eri breathes quietly as she stares at me with those dazzling crimson-red eyes. "Cool."

"I think most of you have guessed this by now," I say as Eri shifts around on my lap for a second. "I'm the Demon Queen mentioned in the prophecy. The King of Chaos, the Fairy King, the Giant Queen, and the Goddess King were all my older sister's comrades. These connections were most definitely not coincidences. But yeah. That was the rise of the five new rulers of all the realms."

"No way!" I hear Hagakure whine amongst the students. "That can't be the end of the story!"

I cock my head to the side thoughtfully. "Well, not long after that, the Supreme Deity awoke from his long slumber but both Meliodas and Zeldris managed to bring him down. And that was it."

My hearts skip a beat when Eri suddenly interlaces her tiny fingers with mine. She examines my wedding ring and then looks up at me innocently, clearly wanting to know who my husband is.

"Take a guess, young one," I tease as I slowly lean back against the sofa, smiling cheekily at her.

"Is it the King of Chaos?" she immediately blurts out and I shake my head. "Then the Fairy King?"

When I shake my head again, I hear loud squeals from the girls. They've obviously figured it out.

"The Goddess King?" Eri whispers and I nod my head. "So Prince Zeldris, your best friend."

"Wait, then when did you get together, Ms (Y/n)?" Izuku questions. "You and the Goddess King?"

"Even though I liked Zeldris from the moment we first met, we didn't get together for a very long time," I say, blushing, and this gets a lot of quiet coos. "I didn't tell him my true feelings until the Ten Commandments and I broke out of the seal 3,000 years later. When I found Elizabeth and her comrades, both Meliodas and Zeldris hadn't yet regained their memories so Zeldris didn't know or recognise me. I don't really know what came over me, but I chose to keep him by my side. He eventually regained all of his memories and he admitted that he had feelings for me ever since we became best friends. I was...quite surprised at this confession. I would have never guessed."

"Ah, this is too cute for me!" Uraraka abruptly cries out dramatically and Mina throws her arms around her classmate's neck as she loudly agrees with her. "Such a tragic yet romantic story!"

I roll my eyes at this exaggerated statement but smile, amused. My hearts feel so content with the sight of these energetic children. Their grins, laughs, happiness...all of it is so contagious.

I smack a hand on my forehead and before I close my eyes, I see confused and puzzled looks.

I say quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear, "You guys are really making me want kids."

"What?" everyone yells at the same time while the young girl in my arms laughs in pure delight.

"So annoying," I mutter under my breath but then chuckle as I gently kiss the side of Eri's head.

━━🌹 ━━

"Hey All Might, what's this?" I ask the former Number One Hero as I quickly pick up one of the packets I found on the shelves, turning it around to read what's written on the front. "Pocky?"

"That's just a snack, Ms (Y/n)," he answers me, chortling softly. "Um, do you want to try some?"

Thinking about it for a second, I then say, "Nah, I think I'm alright. So, what else is on the list?"

I left UA with All Might around an hour ago. Aizawa took young Eri to have a quick nap since she was starting to feel tired while the other students headed off to do their own things. Naturally, Izuku chose to spend some time with his mother before she had to head back. But Inko made it very clear that she would only leave UA once I got back from this shopping trip with All Might.

I'm not sure why but Aizawa managed to persuade the police to allow me to go with All Might. He told them this right in front of me so he immediately saw my astonished face. Before I could even ask him why he was doing this, he just quietly said I was someone who could be trusted.

"I think that's it," All Might answers as he goes through the list. "Is there anything you wanted?"

"A guide on how to be a Queen," I blurt out and All Might lets out a deep laugh. "I'm serious."

"Being the Queen of the Demon race does sound quite difficult," he admits and smiles gently at me, like I'm a normal person. "However, I don't think you have anything to be worried about, Ms (Y/n). I mean, look at how you dealt with the kids today. You're clearly very good at dealing with people. If you had been born in this world, I think you would have made a great Hero, Ms (Y/n)."

"All Might, please," I say with a pained expression. "If you knew what I had done in the past—"

"But you're not like that anymore, correct?" All Might smoothly interrupts me and I feel my seven hearts drop to the pit of my stomach. "You don't lust for blood and revenge like you used to."

I choke on my spit in shock and spin my head around, my eyes wide. "How the hell did you—"

"While you were telling all of us your story," he goes on gently, "I recognised that look in your eyes; someone who has done awful things but is trying their best to become a better person."

Wincing, I swiftly turn my gaze to the tiled ground as the two of us head over to the counter. I open my mouth and then close it, not sure what to say now. What was there to say to that?

"Sorry, Ms (Y/n)," All Might suddenly apologises to me. "I crossed a line there. I shouldn't have—"

"You have nothing to apologise for, All Might," I cut him off. "I mean, you have it figured out."

Which makes me wonder if the former Hero thinks he's just like me even though he's far from it.

"I think I understand you, to a certain extent," he admits quietly. "A past full of terrible mistakes that have led to a future worth living. Yet there are times when I still wonder if I deserve that."

Ah, there it is. Such cruel thoughts for someone who has sacrificed so much for the world.

"We don't get to decide whether we are deserving of such things," I voice my opinion. "It's up to those we love and care for. After everything I've heard about your time as the Number One Hero and the thoughts of your students and colleagues, it's clear that everyone believes you deserve every good thing in this world. I think so too. Even my magic can sense you're a good person."

All Might slowly blinks at this last statement. "Oh. Your magic can sense something like that?"

"Yes, but not always," I answer as he starts paying for everything we just picked up in the shop.

"Is it similar to your husband's magic?" he speaks up again once I pack everything away in a bag.

All Might may think I haven't noticed but I know he's trying to change the subject right now. But if he wants this, so be it. I can understand why he would want to. So I'll respect that.

"Not quite," I respond. "Demons and Goddesses are the complete opposites of each other so our magic is very different. My powers rely a lot on darkness while my husbands' relies on light. And, naturally, it's the other way around for our weakness. My magical powers significantly diminish when exposed to light whereas my husbands' weakens when dealing with any kind of darkness."

"I see. That makes sense," All Might says with a thoughtful expression on his face as we make our way out of the packed store. "I forgot that it's rush hour now. Ms (Y/n), please stay close to me."

I grit my teeth in annoyance when the two of us join the massive crowds. I try my best to keep up with the former Hero but my whole body is burning with how close everyone is to me right now.

Agh, I hate this damn feeling. I feel like I could throw up any second.

"Ms?" someone quietly sobs behind me as tiny cool fingers quickly wrap around my wrist. "Ms?"

I immediately snatch my hand away but I wince when I see that it's only a child. She cries even harder at my harsh reaction so I kneel in front of her and then place my hands on her shoulders.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be so rough," I apologise before looking around for All Might. "All Might?"

Damn it. I've already lost him in this stupid crowd. But I can't just leave this youngling here.

The little girl continues crying so I gently cradle her face in my hands, wiping her tears away.

"Shh," I try to soothe her and give her a reassuring smile. "Hey sweetheart, what's your name?"

"Iz—Izumi," she chokes out the answer and starts tugging at my arm desperately. "Ms, yo—you need to help me. Pl—Please help me. My gr—grandmother fell and I—I don't know what to do."

"Oh dear," I say as I stand up and take her hand. "Show me where she is. I'll do my best to help."

I let out a small squeak when the girl drags me along and I have to start running to keep up with her. I apologise to all the people we keep bumping into but keep my attention on the youngling.

"Over here, Ms," she says as we enter a pitch-black alleyway and I have my guard up the moment I see a dark figure up ahead, his hands in his pockets. "Oh Ms, that creepy man tried to hurt me!"

"What did you call me?" the man growls in disgust as I quickly summon my magic. "You brat—"

"Real sorry about this, Ms," another voice suddenly speaks up from beside me before something slams against the side of my head. "Hmm. You really do have a soft spot for children, don't you?"

Falling to the ground, my vision blurs as a blonde-haired girl stares down at me, licking her lips.

"Don't you worry now," she whispers, her face fading slightly. "We'll take good care of you, Ms."

No, no, no, no, no. The young girl. Where did she go? I can't leave her. Not with these people—

"Izumi," I weakly whisper the child's name before darkness swiftly takes over my dizzy mind.

━━🌹 ━━

"Are you sure this is her?" a gruff voice speaks. "You guys better not have messed this up—"

"Relax, would you, Tomura?" a cheerful voice responds. "It's her. Dabi and I are certain of it."

Head aching, I slowly open my eyes with a tiny groan. I weakly blink a few times before my eyes finally focus on the smiling face in front of me, the very same one I saw before I fell unconscious.

"Hello," the young girl says politely. "How're you feeling? Sorry about hitting your head earlier."

"Izumi," I whisper as I quickly sit up straight and frantically look at my surroundings. "Izumi—"

"Oh, that would be me," I hear the girl speak again from beside me and I snap my gaze over to her, my eyebrows furrowing. "At least, I made up the name. I just took the form of that girl."

"Took the form?" I breathe in confusion and my eyes widen in horror when her entire physical appearance transforms into Izumi's. "How the hell is that possible? You're...a shapeshifter?"

"A shapeshifter? No, no, that's just my Quirk, Ms," she answers me with a sharp grin, tilting her head to the side. "Heh. I'll admit, you're a really strange one. Anyways, what's your name, Ms?"

"My name's (Y/n)," I say hesitantly before glancing over at the others nearby. "Where...am I?"

"At our hideout," the man I saw in the alleyway earlier responds and now that he's in the light, I can see that the majority of his body has terrible burned patches. "Not up to your tastes, lady?"

"But it's so welcoming and cosy!" the man wearing a mask protests, offended. "It's a real dump!"

Wait a second, what? His first objection contradicts his second statement. What an odd man...

"I have no opinion on the design of your...home," I say carefully and another young man snorts at this, amused. "What I want to know is why you brought me here. And who exactly are you."

"You're kidding me," the man who just snorted says incredulously. "You...don't recognise us?"

"I'm afraid I don't," I say slowly as I stand up from the uncomfortable sofa I was lying down on.

"We're the League of Villains!" the girl excitedly chips in as she waves around her hands at the whole group and then points a pale finger at herself, smiling crazily. "My name's Himiko Toga!"

My breath hitches in my throat when I see that she's now reverted to her original...body.

"Himiko Toga," I repeat her name softly before she starts introducing everyone else in the group.

"Now that you've told me who all of you are," I say, frowning, "tell me what you want with me."

"We heard about your Quirk," Tomura states. "The ability to effectively manipulate darkness."

"What of it?" I say with a slightly bored tone, both of my hands clenched tightly into fists now.

"I want to recruit you," Tomura goes on and I immediately raise a hand for him to stop talking.

"I must decline your offer," I say firmly and both Twice and Toga whine loudly at this rejection. "Judging from the bizarre name you have chosen for this group, your choices and actions must be considered...controversial by everyone. Furthermore, I am not from this world so I would—"

"Eh, you're not from this world?" Spinner exclaims while curiosity flashes in Tomura's red eyes.

"I was brought here by accident," I explain just as Toga invades my personal space. "What—"

"No, (Y/n)," Toga mewls and she suddenly wraps both of her arms around my waist. "So you'll eventually have to go back home, right? No, I really wanted you to join the League of Villains—"

"So how do you plan to get back home?" I hear Dabi question as I awkwardly pat Toga's head.

"I'm not sure," I admit truthfully and then grab hold of Toga's chin. "Wait, how old are you?"

"Seventeen," she answers me while I turn her head side to side, examining her pale face. "Why?"

"You're not even an adult yet," I note with disappointment, blinking when I see anger flash in her amber eyes. "Unless these people have raised you, why have you chosen to stay with them?"

"Because they're my family," she responds stubbornly and swiftly jerks away from my grasp.

"Yeah, that's right!" Twice loudly agrees with Toga as he wraps an arm around her shoulder. "We're all family here! No way, I hate every single person in this room. They're all so annoying!"

"Family," I say quietly and the League of Villains look quite surprised when I slowly raise my head to smile at all of them. "That one reason is more than enough. So I won't argue with that, Toga."

I have no right to interfere in their lives, just like it isn't my place to judge the ways of the Heroes.

"I'm amazed that you didn't try to restrain me before I woke up," I comment as my gaze wanders over the room. "And you seem quite confident that I won't be using my powers on any of you."

"Because it's six against one, lady," Dabi answers me as he casually shrugs. "Simple as that."

"I wouldn't be too cocky," I tell him with a wicked smile as my (y/e/c) eye colour shifts to black.

"Woah," Toga breathes when she sees this change, her bright yellow eyes shining. "So pretty."

Before I can do anything else, my stomach lurches and I choke, slamming a hand over my lips.

"(Y/n)?" Toga calls out worriedly as I fall onto the sofa. "Tomura, quick. Pass over that bucket!"

I was feeling fine moments ago. My head's spinning and it feels like my insides are on fire now.

The second Toga brings the bucket to me, I throw up into it, groaning as I struggle to breathe.

"Oh, that's disgusting," I hear Twice mutter as he rubs my back soothingly. "Oh no, poor (Y/n)."

"What the hell?" the leader of the League of Villains snarls in annoyance when the whole place suddenly starts shaking and I hear the sounds of glass breaking behind me. "What is that—"

Wait a second, I think I recognise this power—

"Zeldris," I whine my husband's name quietly before violently throwing up again. "Ah, cr—crap."

The room explodes with blinding light and I feel a pair of arms swiftly wrap around my neck, a face pressed against the side of my face. My eyes fall shut as relief spreads throughout my body.

"Finally found you," a familiar voice whispers lovingly into my ear and I immediately let go of the bucket and turn around to hug my saviour, groaning in discomfort. "Let's go home, sweetheart."

I hear Toga and the rest of the League of Villains loudly protesting and rushing over to me but then everything goes silent after a couple of seconds. Breathing in deeply, I stay completely still.

I slowly open my eyes to see that we're back in the Kingdom of Camelot. The Seven Deadly Sins and everyone else are standing around us with worried and upset expressions on their faces.

"I didn't get to say bye to Inko and the others," I whimper pathetically as large tears fill my eyes.

"What's that, darling?" the Goddess King asks as he pulls away and freezes when he sees my trembling lips and tear-filled eyes. "He—Hey now. What's wrong, (Y/n/n)? Talk to me, sweetie."

"I didn't get to say bye to any of them," I say, louder this time but then I start crying like a baby.

"Woah, woah, what the hell is going on?" Lenora squawks, waving her hands around in a panic.

"Merlin, what's happening?" Elizabeth questions with a very troubled tone. "(Y/n) never cries—"

"One moment, Captain," the Boar Sin of Gluttony says quietly as she kneels next to my husband and I and raises one of her hands, letting it hover in front of my face. "Oh my. I...don't believe it."

"Believe what?" Zeldris says impatiently, holding me close. "What's going on with my wife?"

"(Y/n)'s pregnant," the Daughter of Belialuin breathes and I start wailing harder at this diagnosis.

"I—I'm go—going to be an aw—awful mo—mother," I choke while Zeldris brushes my tears away.

"You," he whispers as he firmly kisses both of my tear-stained cheeks, "are a real blessing, my gorgeous wife. I can't wait to have this child with you. And the best part is that I get to tell them so many stories about their wonderful mother and how she stole my heart all those years ago."

"Oh great," Meliodas says flatly while my two older sisters giggle. "Now both of them are crying."

Pressing his forehead against mine, I can't help but let a tiny gasp escape my lips when I see how breathtaking the Goddess King looks right now, crying so gracefully, hands shaking nervously.

"I'll be right by your side," he promises me, his emerald-green eyes shining with so much love and affection. "And, together, the two of us will do our best to be great parents for this child."

"I—I'm going to get so b—big," I blurt out, alarmed, as my eyes quickly widen in horror. "Zel—"

Hearts racing, I shiver as the Goddess King roars in laughter before kissing my cheeks again.

"This is why I love you," he says, hugging me once more. "Don't worry about such things, (Y/n)."

With cold tears still streaming down my face, I smile weakly and then whisper to the love of my life, "I trust you with all of my seven hearts. So watch over our child and I, my Guardian Angel."

━━🌹 ━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 729 18
The holy war was over. Chaos wanted all clans to live in peace. That's why Chaos decided that all clans should study at the same school. (humans, fai...
14.3K 741 45
After the goddess clan is brutally murdered and destroyed by the demon clan, Meliodas, the demon clan's first prince and captain of the ten commandme...
1.2K 35 13
It's been five years. Five years since the demon king had been defeated. Five years since what was left of the Ten Commandments steps down. Five year...
4K 220 13
This is a story of two brothers, a young blonde man with beautiful green eyes and a young raven man with red scarlet eyes, a scar over his handsome f...