It started with an Accident...

By ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... More

Hello everyone 😍
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 114

1.2K 250 18
By ChhaviGupta51

Ron's POV

I saw how hurt Mahi was so hurt to see her father's condition. I wanted to take her in my arms and calm her down but Manik and Mihir were there taking care of their sister.

I really wanted to hold her in my arms.  Just then Megha Aunty came out and called us inside. I was hesitant but went inside as she insisted. And I was pleasantly surprised to know that Mehul uncle had selected me for Mahi,  he selected me based on my merits, not because my dad was his best friend. He had even got the rings with our names ready.

Mahi and I exchanged the rings with all our family members applauding us. Our wedding was fixed for the next week.

Next week!!! That was too much!

They should have got us married then and there. I could not stay away from her now after I had a chance to have her in my room last night.

I wanted to continue where Manik's call had interrupted us. Everyone was normal and happy, Mihir was happily occupied because Gauravi had come with her mom to meet uncle.

Manik went away to talk to his love Rosh. And I got a chance to spend some time with my love.

She was going to her parents' room when I placed one of my arms around her waist and pulled her aside and before she could scream, I placed my hand on her mouth.

" Shhhh!! It's me!! "  I whispered in her ear.

" What are you up to?? " She removed my hand and asked.

" I want a romantic encounter with you. " I said kissing her cheek.

" No way! Go away before my dad or brothers see you and cancel our wedding. "  She said with a smile.

" I will not go without that romantic encounter with you. "  I tightened my arms around her.

" Ron!! Stop it!!"

" Mahi!! I want to celebrate, now that your dad has agreed to our wedding, we have a big reason to celebrate. Don't we have?? "

" Yeah!! Fine, we will go out tomorrow." She said.

" Yeah, we will do that, but you come with me right away. "  I was pulling her but she resisted.

" Where?? "

"  Where we can be alone. I want to continue where we stopped last night. " I said nuzzling her ear. Her face started gaining color.

" Ron, stop it!! Someone might see us. "

" That's why I am telling you to come with me. "

" Mahi!!! " We heard someone and the moment I saw the person who called her name, my mood was spoiled. It was Aarav.

Why was he still here?

Didn't he see and hear that announcement that we were already married?

" Excuse me but you can't call her like this, she is Mrs. Mahi Ranveer Kapoor. So please behave yourself. "I said. Mahi placed her hand on my arm and shook her head.

I raised my eyebrows at her gesture. She pleaded silently.

" Fine!! But listen, Mr. Daanav, she is mine, and I don't want you anywhere near her, I love her so don't you dare to cross the limit and try to be over-friendly with her. " I threatened him openly.

" My name is Aarav. "  He said.

" Doesn't matter, Daanav suits you better. Just stay away from her. And don't you dare to sing any romantic song for her or... " I showed my punch to him and he looked scared.

" Fine! I know she is married to you now. But she can still show me around the city." He said.

Tujhe abhi ghumata hoon main. Tujhe maza chakhana padega. ( Wait!! I will show you around. I need to teach you a lesson.

" No!! Book a guided tour for yourself or ask Mihir to show you around. She is busy. "  I said.

" Busy with what? "  He asked.

" Busy with me. C'mon are you dumb or want me to spell it out for you? Well, I can do it for my wife's best friend... She is my wife, and we got married yesterday after being in love for years. It's time for us to make up for the lost time. Yesterday we had our wedding night. We had such a good time together, how can you expect me to let her go away from me?? " I said and Mahi looked shocked.

" Ron!!! Stop it! "  She said.

" It's okay! He is your friend, what is wrong with it if I share it with him? Of course, it was quite obvious that we had our wedding night last night. He should know that it was the most beautiful and passionate night of our life till now and now all our nights are going to be like that. "  I said caressing her face lovingly.

" Ron, stop saying such things! It is so embarrassing. " Mahi said.

" No, love, it is quite obvious!! He should know what kind of a relationship we share and how possessive I am about you. " I said.

" It's okay, I think, I should go back. " He said looking sad. My sympathies were with him but I could not see him around her when I knew that he had feelings for her.

" That's a very wise decision. " I said and Mahi glared at me.

" Aarav, you must stay for our wedding by the end of the week," she said.

Why?? Let him go!!

" Try to understand Mahi, he must be having some important work there in the USA. Let him go!! "

" No!! He is my friend, and I want him to stay for our wedding. "   She said.

Mahi, why do you need to be stubborn every time?

" You are getting married at the end of the week ?? Does that mean, you are not married already? " He asked.

What the hell??

" We are very much married. It's just that we are repeating our vows in front of everyone now. So we have to go shopping for that. So she is too busy, as you see, it's our honeymoon period. But she is staying here because of her dad. So she will spend all her time with either me or him. "  I said.

" I can help you with shopping. " He said.

" No!! She is going shopping with me, not you. "  I said.  He just nodded looking disappointed. I felt bad for him. But he deserves that for making me burn with jealousy that day. I wanted to break his face instead of that glass in my hand.

" Come, Mahi! You have to work on Raj's room and then on ours. I want our room to be very romantic. In fact, after last night, I  have been thinking, why don't you make a red bedroom for us to play in?? " I said kissing her neck in front of Daanav and he looked away.

Yes!! This idiot was showing how close he was to my Mahi. Now I will show him that no one can ever come as close to her as I was going to be.

Mahi pushed me and glared at me but I will pacify her first I needed to show him that she was mine!! Just mine!

" Let's go!! " I said picking her up and throwing her on my shoulder. We went to her room.

" Ron!! What was that?? "  She asked when finally her feet touched the ground again.

" What was what, love? " I asked innocently.

" Why did you say all that in front of him? " She asked getting angry.

" So what?? He was interested in you, I was so jealous that day that you went inside with him. I wanted him to know that you are mine. He should get any idea of coming anywhere close to you out of his mind for once and for all.  I will not allow him anywhere near you now. "  I said and claimed her lips to stop that discussion about that man. I would make her think about just one man. Me!!

And within a few seconds, she could not think of anything but me.

" Ron!!! Stop, please!! "

" No!! I have just started. " I said and kissed her again.  She moaned under my lips and I loved that little sound. I was about to pull her onto my lap when...

Knock! knock! knock!

Someone knocked at the door.

Who could it be??

Knocking became louder.

Shit!!

I looked at Mahi she looked absolutely flushed and I was a bit aroused. We could not open the door with us looking like that. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😍🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😍🤣🤣

Good morning friends 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Thanks a lot for liking my web page on the face book.  I already have 135 followers. So thanks to all of you. I intend to add 500+ tried and tested recipes and 200+ food videos. So if you have not followed it please do it,  so that you get the notification.

You can be a good cook like Priya, Megha,  Sandhya, Maurvi, srusti, Manyata, Sia etc.. just try their recipes on my web page. And impress your family or that special someone in your life. Please let me know when you do it.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😍😍❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 12.2K 81
Four years back, her brother was unjustly accused and brutally murdered, and now it is her life's mission to avenge his death. For the last four year...
4.3K 375 16
"Ishq hai." "Kisse?" "Apni rani sahiba se." β•°β”€βž€ π€πƒπ•πˆπŠπ€ π“π‡π€πŠπ”π‘. βž₯ An independent and spirited event designer, she carries...
349K 7.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancΓ©," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
1.8M 92.4K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...