𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 , 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖾...

By burtneys

❝ do you think i have forgotten, about you? ❞ IN WHICH, Addison finds herself babysitting one of her students... More

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013
update
014
015
016
new years special

010

1.3K 38 17
By burtneys

'Cause I was blind to see

that you were right in front of me...

infrunami
Steve Lacy

Today was the day, the day she finally was gonna confess her feelings for Mike. She might be moving to soon but she might not been moving fast enough.

Addison was both excited and nervous, praying this didn't end up bad. She walks up his driveway and stands in-front of the door.

"You got this." Addison whispers to herself finally knocking on the door. She watches as the door open and reveals Abby.

"Addison!" Abby runs to her and gives her a hug, "Hi abby!" She hugs back, "Is Mike home?" She asked trying to look inside.

"Yeah he's with his girl-friend!" Abby looks up at Addison who's face drops. She lets go and stands there surprised, "His girlfriend?" Addison holds back her tears.

"Riley from the picture!" Abby reminds her. Addison realized she was too late. Why couldn't she have done this sooner.

"Abby! Whos at the door?" Mike shouts coming into Addisons view, "Oh addison" He smiles leaning on the doorway.

"Hi" She fake smiles trying not expose her sadness, "What are you doing here?" Mike asked.

"I just wanted to see my favorite person" Addison messes with Abbys hair making her giggle, "Are you guys busy?" Addison looked at Mike already knowing his answer.

"Not really, I just have a friend over" Mike shrugs turning his head to the Riley walking over, "Who's this?" Riley asked with a weird tone in her voice.

"Addison" Mike and Addison said at the same time. Riley gave her a rudw look but Addison chose to ignore it, "Do you want to come in?" Mike turns to addison.

"Sure" She steps in the house and Mike closes the door behind her, "Since your here I was wondering if you could watch Abby?" Mike asked.

"Sure, why not." Addison smile instantly figuring out why he wants her to stay, "I was planning on taking abby out anyways" She watches Abbys face brighten.

"A day with Addison" Abby yells excitedly making Addison laugh, "I need to get ready!" Abby runs down the hall and into her room.

"Thank you Addison, me and Riley needed to go do something and I couldn't find a babysitter" Mike rants to her while putting a hoodie on, "Of course." She watches as Mike brown hair gets messed up by his hoodie.

Riley and Mike walk out the door together. He never told Addison what they were doing, its none of her business anyways. Addison heard running footsteps behind her.

"Are you ready?" She turns around to see Abby all dressed up, "Yes! Lets go!" Abby holds Addisons hand and pulls her outside and into the car.

"Where do you want to go?" Addison turns her head to Abby in the backseat. Abby puts her hand to her chin to make it look like she was thinking, "The mall!" She grins.

"The mall it is." Addison turns back and starts the car. Spending the day with abby will get her mind off everything.

Addison struggled not getting Abby everything she wanted at the mall. She still did it though, Abby was like her best friend, besides mike. Sure it's weird to have a 10 year old best friend but Addison doesn't care.

"Can we get ice cream?" Abby asks bringing Addison out of her trance, "Of course we can," Addison grips Abbys hand, "but lets keep it a little secret from Mike" She whispers making Abby giggle.

"What kind do you want?" Addison questions as they get in line, "uhhh" Abby looks at all the different flavors, "Cookie Dough!" She points to it on the glass, "Now you're talking." Addison agrees with her.

The rest of the mall trip they walked around and spent most of Addison money, what am I kidding, all of it but she didn't mind. Abby deserved it.

Addison got at Mike's around 7:45pm but his car was no where to be seen, "Looks like its me and you Abby." Addison jokes turning on the living room lights.

"The night got even better," Abby takes off her pink shoes and jumps to the couch, "Can we watch cartoons until Mike gets back?" She begs until Addison gives in.

"Fine but if hes not back at 9 im putting you in bed missy" Addison watches abby celebrate as she joins her on the couch.

Eventually 9 rolls around and Mike is still not home. What could he have been doing that is taking him all day. Addison looks at Abby and noticed she was drifting asleep.

"Come on abby lets head to bed" Addison gets up and picks Abby up, "Are you staying the night?" She rubs her eyes putting her head on addisons shoulder.

"I might." Addison opens Abbys door and tucks her in, "Goodnight Abbs." She kisses her forehead, "Night Addi." Abby grins while closing her eyes.

Addison was starting to get mad Mike isn't home yet. Honestly did he expect her to watch Abby all night? She didn't mind but he couldn't just told her before hand.

She was getting cold so she decided just to grab one of his hoodies and go lay on the couch. Hopefully he will be home soon.

Mike finally gets home but Addison fell asleep on the couch. He kicks off his shoes and noticed her sleeping. He softly smiles as he sees that shes in one of his hoodies. He grabs an extra blanket from his room and covers her.

He knows she will be mad at him for being gone all the day but it was worth it. Riley and him were doing something that was important.

Hopefully she could understand what it was. If she really wanted him to be happy, she would understand.

Its the next morning and Addison wakes up to the smell of bacon. She realized she fell asleep and noticed there was a blanket on her, did she grab one last night?

"Goodmorning!" Abby noticed she was finally awake, "Hi abby" Addison smiles, "Mike made breakfast if you want some!" Abby walks to the kitchen.

Addison got up and followed her. She sees Mike in-front of the stove cooking bacon, "Smells amazing." Addison stand in the doorway. Mike jumps a little and looks over, "Thank you, its the Michael special" He jokes putting the bacon on a plate.

"Does that mean it's disgusting?" Addison jokes back, "Wow how could you." He puts his hand to his chest. Addison rolls her eyes and grabs a piece.

"What took you forever last night?" Addison questions him, "The hangout with Riley took longer then expected." He sighs leaning on the counter, "Did you guys go on a date or something?" Addison jealously asked.

"Something like that." Mike messes with her. He gets up and leaves Addison there, "Addison come sit with me!" Abby shouts from the table, "Coming." Addison sighs sitting next to Abby.

Addison thought about last night. She didn't wake up in the middle of the night or have a nightmare.

Thats been the first time in weeks. How is that even possible? She has taken meds before and even those didn't work.

"Addison?" Someone called for her. She broke out of her thoughts and saw Mike waving his hand in her face.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" Addison sighed watching Mike chuckle, "I asked what you guys did yesterday." He repeated.

"Oh, We went to the shopping at the mall-" Addison began to speak, "We got ice cream!" Abby interrupted her.

"You guys got ice cream?" Mike eyes got wide looking at Addison surprised, "Abby!" Addison jokely shouted, "That was our secret!" She gasped.

"Oops?" Abby completely forgot about that, "I forgive you, I guess." Addison playfully rolls her eyes turning to mike, "Hey you cant be mad, you didn't get home until late last night" She reminded him.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" He covered his ears ignoring her. Addison looked at the time and realized it was 8:25, she is suppose to meet someone at 9.

"Oh crap, I need to leave" Addison quickly got up and went to put her shoes on, "You got somewhere to be?" Mike questioned her, "Yeah i've got a date with someone" She joked.

"Bye abby!" She shouted waving to her hearing her saying bye back, "goodbye Mike" She grinned while opening the door. Addison left and headed her way to a coffee store where she was suppose to see someone.

"Addison!" A females voice excitedly spoke. Addison looked up and saw Vanessa walking towards her.

Burtneys note .

I literally wrote this fighting my sleep meds so lets ignore how bad it is okay!

also sorry it took me so long I would write then get distracted by Fortnite.. 😓

THABK U FOR 4K VIEWS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 404 22
"baby i've got a plan runway fast as you can" Mike Schmidt hires an old friend from high school to babysit his little sister, but neither one of them...
19.7K 454 15
{Book 1} Y/n has been living with his boyfriend Mike and his little sister Abby since his homophobic parents kicked him out the house during Hig...
28.3K 639 25
🪼⋆.ೃ࿔*─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 a city girl moves back to her hometown and comes in contact with a security guard. ─ " i know exactly the type of girl you...
231K 7.4K 27
' you're gonna get us both killed! ' FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S | freshly 25 years old, aella solace has been laid off from her job and will go to all l...