HIS ROYAL QUEEN

By Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... More

🤍 PROLOGUE 🤍
DEDICATION
Instagram 💕
Introduction - HIM 🖤
• 1. Ace King
• 2. Rathore Family
• 3. Rathore Family -2
• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
• 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
• 6. Witches
• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
• 8. Punishment
• 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❤️‍🔥
• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
• 11. Disturbed Ace
• 12. AcYa's First Meet
• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
• 15. Flirting & A Clue
• 16. His Soft and Dark Side
• 17. Moments of Love
• 18. Her Wrath
• 19. Beautiful Memories
• 20. Dagger
• 21. Dreams
• 22. Similar Yet Very Different
• 23. A Day Out
• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
• 25. Broken
• 26. Shopping with 'HER'
• 27. Truth or Dare
• 28. Darkness
• 29. Queen
• 30. Anniversary
• 31. First Kiss?!
• 32. Club
• 33. Hope
• 34. Failure?!
• 35. Capturing 'HER'
• 36. Realisation of Love
• 37. Good Bye
• 38. Curse
• 40. Lioness
• 41. Jealousy
• 42. Marriage Proposal
• 43. Control on Emotions?!
• 44. Power
• 45. Death
• 46. Obsessed
• 47. Mystery
• 48. Fear

• 39. Reunion

7.7K 524 66
By Isha_504

Hey Sunshines.... How are you guys doing?

- Two souls don't just
Meet by Accident

†††††

And once again they got lost in each other, forgetting everything, even themselves.

Raindrops hit them, making them wet but their eye contact didn't break. Sebestian looked at both of them in surprise and Ashley was recording this from inside the car like a excited child. She was grinning while doing that.

Shivanya's whole body got wet and the her white top got transparent. Her black bra which she was wearing underneath became visible.

His eyes traced her figure from top to bottom for confirmation that she, the ruler of his heart, the queen of this king, his innocent seductress, is really here, in front of his eyes.

Her each curve made his inside go wild. His eyes again found hers and she was looking at him only.

She shivered under the intensity of his eyes and got hypnotized by it. He walked closer to her in dilemma.

Sebestian, who was watching their reunion got a mischievous idea. He grinned and got inside the car. He took his car back. Adi was confused as to why they stopped and he frowned when Seb started taking his car in backward direction.

Seb told Ashley to send a message to Aditya that they will go to his apartment from other route and she did that. "Let them enjoy their reunion.", Sebestian grinned while mumbling.

Ashley nodded while giving him a hi fi.

Shivanya frowned when she heard the voice of engine roaring and she turned around to found Seb waving at her from his car. All the cars flew from there in the high speed making her gasp. 'Did they just left me here? Are they serious?'

She scoffed at her life. 'I will not leave them.', With this thought she turned around and again got a shock when she found Ace just an inch away from each other.

She stumbled back a little but a hand came around her waist and pulled her forward. A shriek was about to leave her mouth but a muscular hand covered her mouth. Her eyes filled with panick looked at the intruder whose hair strands were falling on his forehead.

'He looks... Hot!'

Her eyebrows were srcunched together giving her a innocent look.
Shivanya traced his face with her eyes like she has not seen him before.

Those hypnotic stormy grey eyes pulled her toward him.

That sharp jawline attracted her.

His pink lips made her crave for it.

She gulped.

Her eyes were on his lips only when it got curled in a smirk. Her eyes widened realising that he noticed her checking him out.

She closed her eyes in embarrassment.

"Open your eyes.", A whisper was heard near her ear. Goosebumps formed on her skin. Shiver ran out of her spine. Her inside went wild. She exhale a breath against his hand and opened her eyes slowly.

A sense of Deja vú hit them when their eyes clashed.

And when their eyes clashed, his inner beast unleashed whom he was controlling from God knows when.
He already knew that if he saw her one more time then he won't be able to control himself.

But when destiny decided to make her appear in front of him suddenly. He forget all the rules and danger.

He doesn't care about his enemies, his world, he doesn't give a fuck about it.

He is there to save her from any harm, anyone. He will always be there for her like a shadow, protecting her.

Her coming back in to his life was the limit of his patience and now when he has already seen her, his eyes have already devoured her, he knew that he is going to make her his.

By her full consent.

The cloud roared when their eyes met celebrating their reunion. Rain worked as the background music for them.

Under rain A love story started.

A love story which will bring storm in their life.

A love story that will leave it's own identity in people's heart.

This is the beginning.

Then what is the end?!

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ace turned on the heater of his car when they started driving to Aditya's apartment.

Their was an awkward tension filled in the car. It's still raining. The water was hitting their car's window.

Under the rain they were moving toward their destiny in each other's company, the chilly winds became the spectator of this journey, and dry leaves flowing in the air help them in leading their destiny.

Shivanya opened her hair and it fell on her back. Ace eyes got stuck on her and it became hard for him to breathe.

Her hair became a curtain, hiding her beautiful eyes from him, her hand worked on her hair and her neck pulled him like a magnet, her lips attracted him and her blush teased him.

His eyes moved downward to her breast and he could see her black bra very clearly. He cleared his throat and looked away.

Shivanya collected her hair and put it on one side on her shoulder. She looked at him and found his face a little anxious.

"What happened?", He came back to earth from his deep thoughts about her when her whisper reached his ears.

He looked at her and shook his head. He continued his driving as she frowned at him.

She didn't say anything afterwards and focused on her front view.

She opened her phone and clicked on the camera. She checked her hair and wiped all the water from her handkerchief when her eyes found that she was wearing a white top in the camera.

Realisation dawned upon her and her eyes widened. 'Oh goodness... How can I forgot I was wearing a white top? What the fuck is wrong with me?'

She gulped and looked at her top with fear in her eyes. She closed her eyes and cursed herself when she got the view of her black bra.

'Are you serious? Oh god! Now what should I do? My bag is also not with me.'

She opened her eyes and peeked in his direction. He knew she was looking at him but he didn't say anything. She licked her lips in nervousness.

She looked at the rear view mirror of the car and found a black jacket in back of the car. She thought to wear it.

She turned around to took it but a hand stopped her. She looked at Ace who stopped her in confusion. He looked at the jacket in disgust. "Don't.", He said. She frowned and asked, "What happened?"

"Don't touch it.", He said looking into her eyes. "Why?", He closed his eyes at her question. Looking at his face, she thought that he didn't want her to touch his things so she retreated her hand and said, "I should have asked you first. Sorry."

Ace eyes snapped open and he looked at her in confusion. A sigh of frustration left his lips when he got to know that what she must be thinking.

"It's not what you are thinking. It's just that it's dirty.", He mumbled truly as it was dirty in someone's blood and he didn't want any bastard's blood on her hand but a frown appeared on his face thinking that why she needs it.

He looked at her and she was sitting by folding her hands and very uncomfortably. He got his answer so he said, "You can sit however you want. Don't worry my eyes or presence will never make you uncomfortable."

She froze on her place. Her eyes found his face and found him looking into his eyes. His gaze didn't go downwards after first time. She gulped, "It's not about you. I-" She didn't say anything after that and sighed.

"I will pluck their eyes out whoever will dare to make you uncomfortable.", His words held a promise which made her shiver and every hair strand of her body stood up by the impact.

She gulped and looked outside of the window.

After that neither she said anything nor did he. They just enjoyed their company under the music of rain.
He looked at her wrist and found that rudraksha bracelet in her hand which he has gifted her.

A smile adorned his lips and his heart screamed in happiness.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Soon they reached Aditya's apartment and knocked on the door.
Ashley opened the door and smiled when she found them at the doorstep.

Shivanya passes her a smile and entered inside followed by a leech, sorry Ace.

(Author - Hehe 😸)

"Where is Sahil?", She asked to Aditya. "He said that he will live in the hotel.", Shivanya nodded at Aditya's word. Shivanya opened her bag and took out another outfit. "That's your room-", Without letting Sebestian complete his sentence, she entered inside the room.

Aditya and Xavier bit theirs lips looking at Sebestian whose hand is still in the air pointing toward the closed door. When they couldn't control themselves anymore and they burst into a fit of laughter.

Sebestian looked at them and made a face, cursing them.

Ashley moved toward Aditya but on her way her leg got collided with Shivanya's opened bag and it fell on the ground. Some files and her clothes fell outside of it.

Only then Shivanya got out of the room wearing fresh clothes. "Sorry dii.", Ashley apologized and kneeled down to pick it up. "It's okay Ashley.", Shivanya smiled and kept the file back in her bag.

"So you liked the room?", Ashley asked after getting up. Shivanya nodded and smiled at her. "I did it that's why. You know if you have told me before then, I would have made it look more beautiful.", Sebestian, Xavier and Aditya looked at her in disbelief.

"Oh Hello! We all did it. Where is our credit?", Aditya shouted in disbelief. "What? I did all the things.", Ashley said narrowing her eyes at him.

"We cleaned that whole room.", Sebestian said, dramatically, pointing toward that room.

"Whatever!", Ashley said flipping her hair. Shivanya smiled looking at them. Her eyes found Ace, who was standing by putting all his weight on the wall behind him.

She raised her eyes at him. He frowned asking 'what'. She pointed toward his clothes by her eyes. He scratched his right eyebrow with his thumb when he realised what she was talking about.

He pointed toward himself and then at Aditya's room as she nodded at him while giving him a full blown smile.

Their lips were silent while their eyes talked.

Eyes tell so much, you just need someone to understand it.

He walked toward Aditya's room while passing by Shivanya, his breath hitched when his eyes settled on her dimples.

She can take his breath away without doing anything. She has that power which no one has.

When he passed by her, this time not only his heartbeat increased but hers did too.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Shivanya was resting in her room while Ace, Aditya, Xavier, Sebestian and Ashley were in the living room.

All were looking at Ace who was drinking the can of beer.

Ace looked at Aditya but didn't say anything and continued his motion.

Ashley bit her lips looking at both of the most important men in her life.

"I Love Shivanya.", Ace announced. Everyone froze in their spot after listening to his words. They looked at him in shock but he was acting like he just didn't announce his love for her.

"What the fuck?!", Aditya shouted in shock as he stood up from his seat. "Be silent. She is sleeping.", Ace glared at him. "Are you kidding me? What the fuck did you say right now? You love my sister?", Sebestian stopped Aditya from going toward Ace as Ashley looked at them with panick filled eyes.

"You already knew the truth. The only difference is that now I have told you.", Ace said, glaring at him. "Are you serious right now? Do you think this is a joke?", Aditya scoffed. "Mind your fucking words Adi!", Ace yelled, getting up but Xavier came in front of him.

Seb and Xavier, both were standing in between of Aditya and Ace to stop them from getting on each other's throat.

"My love for her is not a joke. Don't insult my love. Understand?", Ace said, trying to be calm. Aditya can feel and see the truth in his words and eyes.

He has seen the way Ace looked at his sister. He knows that he is not joking but Shivanya is also his sister. He can't risk her happiness.

Aditya pushed Sebestian a little and came in front of Ace when Xavier also moved from the front of Ace, after realising that they both have calmed down.

"Don't hurt her ever. My sister has already suffered much in her life. I know you won't play with my sister's feelings but if you ever did then, I won't leave you. Always remember that.", His words confused everyone present there but didn't ask anything sensing the situation.

"I won't hurt her. I can hurt myself but her? Never. That's my promise to you.", Ace promised his best friend. Aditya's eyes became teary but he hid those tears instantly.

"If-if she ever accepted you in her life. You won't leave her. Promise me?", He stuttered while asking that promise from him.

"I promise you that I won't leave her no matter what the situation is. I will always choose her no matter who is against her. I will always be there for her in every situation. I will always believe her words over anyone else's. I promise you.", His words sent a relief to Aditya.

"Even after knowing her darkest secrets?"

"Even after knowing her darkest secrets."

Weights of words are very heavy. And that moment Ace realised that thing.

Ace's POV:-
(after some moment)

"So what's your plan? Like are you going to just ask her out? Or just ask her to be your girlfriend?", Ashley asked me excitedly.

Sebestian, Xavier and Aditya looked at her like she is crazy. Well after spending two weeks and getting to know about her from Aditya, I know one thing is that she is not gonna accept anyone's proposal that easily.

So directly proposing her is not in the list.

"Let's go with the flow.", I mumbled.
"Can I know what got into you suddenly and you declared your love for her?", Adi asked raising his eyebrows.

She

She was the reason.

Her coming in front of my eyes was the reason.

When I saw her after two months, I couldn't believe my eyes. All felt like a dream but when my skin came in contact with her soft skin, I felt like my body was burning.

When our eyes met, fucking butterflies formed in my stomach.

I got attracted toward her as if a string is attached us together and it pulled me more and more toward her.

I didn't believe in destiny until she came in my life.

I don't believe in magic but when she is the most magical thing ever happened in my life, to me, so how can I not put my belief in it.

Don't know if she will ever love or ever feel attracted towards me but I know one thing that my heart will always beat for her and I will always love her.

She is the light in my boring life.

People say love is fake and i also believed in it until she came in my life.

She came and changed my life, changed me.

And now only she can calm this beast of hers.

Never thought that I will crave for someone's attention this much but I did and it was of hers.

Love made us do stupid things but if she is the love of my life, then I am ready to do the stupidiest thing in the universe.

Cause she deserves it. She deserves everything. She deserves every best thing in the world.

After all she is a queen, my queen.

°°°°°°°°°°°
Author's POV:-
(At night time)

"Koi pyar kar baitha hai apki beti se ma papa.", Aditya mumbled while looking at his parents picture.

(Someone has fallen in love with your daughter mom dad.)

"Ap yahi soch rahe honge na ki maine kuch bola kyu nhi Ace ko.", He smiled and chuckled. "It's because for the first time in my life I have seen Ace like this. Wo kabhi apni feelings nhi batata kisi ko but Aaj usne apne pyar ka izhaar khul ke Kiya. But this is not the only reason.", His eyes became teary.

(You must be thinking that why didn't I say anything to Ace.)

(He never tells his feelings to anyone but today he expressed his love openly.)

"Aaj Maine Ace ki aankhon me junoon dekha hai Shivi di ke liye. Uske Wade me sachhai dekha hai. Pata hai, Shivi di ne bohot kuch Saha hai apke Jane ke baad but Maine unhe Ace ke sath khul ke haste hue dekha hai.

Ace ka pyar sachha hai ya nhi, mujhe nhi pata. Mujhe bas itna pata hai ki Shivi di ki bhi aankhon me maine wahi emotions Ace ke liye bhi dekha hai. To agar meri behen khush hai to main bhi khush hu aur mujhe pata hai agar aap bhi yaha hote to unki Khushi hi chahte. Ha Ace ko puri tarah test karne ke baad hi, but kya karu wo bhi mera bestfriend hi hai.

But don't worry There are enough people in her life to test him.", He chuckled while saying the last line as tears slipped from his eyes.

(Today I have seen passion in Ace's eyes for Shiva. I have seen the truth in his words. You know, Shivi di has suffered so much after you guys left us But I have seen her laughing freely with Ace.

I don't know if Ace's love is real or fake. I just know that I have seen the same emotions for Ace in Shivi di's eyes. So if my sister is happy then I am too and I also know that if you guys were here, then you would have also wanted her happiness too. Ya, only after testing Ace completely, but what can I do, he is also my bestfriend.)

"Kash ap log hume chhor ke na jate. To aaj hum sab sath hote.

Na Shivi di ke chehre ki muskurahat jati aur na hi Siya di ke aankhon se itne aansun behte.", He took a deep breath to control his tears.

(I wish you guys wouldn't have left us. So today we all would have been together.

Neither did the smile on Shivi di's face would have gone away nor did so many tears have flown from Siya di's eyes.)

"Destiny kabhi humare sath kyu nhi hoti ma papa?"

(Mom, Dad, why is destiny never with us?)

Location:- King Mansion

"What? Are you serious? Ace finally accepted that he loves her?", Amara yelled in shock. "Yes mama! Yes!", Ashley exclaimed happily.

"I really can't believe this.", Amara mumbled still in shock. "At that time I also couldn't believe this but it's true. Your son has finally fallen in love.", Ashley said, dreamily.

"They look so cute together.", Ashley gushed while imagining them together.

(Author:- Somedays ago Sid and Shivanya were looking cute together 🤨😐

Ashley:- Shut up! What if my brother heard you? 😡 And it was just a joke😙

Author:- 🙂👍)

"What's going on girls?", Leonardo announced his presence and say beside his wife.

"Your son.", Amara mumbled, who still couldn't recover from shock.

"What did he do?", He asked and raised his brows at her.

"Accepted."

"Accepted what?"

"His feelings."

"About what?"

"About love."

"For whom?"

"Adi's sister."

"What?!", Leonardo mumbled in shock, he looked at Ashley, asking for confirmation. She instantly nodded at her father.

Soon Leonardo got recovered from shock and a full blown smile covered his lips.

"Wow! I can't believe this.", He exhaled a breathily chuckle.
"Me too.", Amara mumbled. He looked at his wife who was looking still somewhat shocked.

"Why are you this much shocked? Aren't you happy about this? Your son is finally in love. You should celebrate this.", Leonardo asked his wife.

"I am happy. Who said I am not?", She asked, frowning. "It's just i can't believe this is my son.", She mumbled, exhaling a deep breath.

"Wait!", Amara mumbled.

"Ashley, she is here. So we can also meet her right?", She asked to Ashley. She nodded after a moment. "Ya you can, but only if she agrees.", She said. "Ya so ask her. Invite her for dinner.", Amara insisted.

"Mom not today. I am not gonna ask her this. Adi will. We will ask her tomorrow. I will inform you if she agrees.", Amara nodded at Ashley's words.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
(Continuation from the last chapter)

Ajay POV:-

"Boss asked me to call you. He is in his office, waiting for you.", He frowned at me. "Tell him I am not in the mood to meet him.", He mumbled, waving his hand at me, telling me to go.

"Master this is urgent. He wants to discuss something important.", I tried to convince him. He frowned and didn't say anything.

Only then somebody knocked on the door. Master allowed that person to enter inside. A maid entered inside the room with the breakfast trolley.

I saw how master's eyes checked her from top to bottom.

"Your breakfast..", She mumbled to master looking at the ground. Master hummed and got up from his bed. He walked toward her until he was just few inches away from her.

He raised his and that maid stumbled back after sensing their closeness. Master chuckled, it was an entertainment for him. Seeing the fear in her eyes was making him excited.

He loves when women fear from him. When they keep their eyes downwards in front of him. He hates when girls fight. He only like submissive girl and if girls pick a fight against him, he knows how to make them submit in front of him.

Her fate was sealed when I saw the look master was giving him.

I feared for that girl but couldn't say anything. "Can you bring my towel? It's inside the bathroom.", He mumbled against her cheeks while playing with her hair. She gulped and nodded.

She went inside the bathroom, nervously and he smirked looking at her back

"Tell dad I will meet him at lunch.", He said to me and went inside. I tried to stop but he went inside, ignoring me.

'Oh god!'

I gulped and turned my back to the bathroom. I opened the room door and was about to take a step outside when the scream of that girl came from his washroom.

A shiver ran through my spine hearing her scream.

Author's POV:-

Lana (maid's name) stumbled backwards after seeing him entering inside the washroom and closing the door. "Why did you close the door? Open it.", She said, looking at him in fear.

"Why?", His eyes turned dark as he walked toward her. She walked backward but before she could take one more step, he pulled her toward himself.

He caged Lana in his arms. "Leave me.", She struggled against his arms. "It will be fun.", She heard him mumbling. She tried to push him but no avail as he was more stronger than her.

"Please leave me.", Tears escaped from her eyes as she continued her struggle. She screamed when he tried to kiss her, disgust was all she was feeling. His anger was increasing due to her struggle. So he slapped her hard on her cheek and she fell on ground.

She tried to crawl backwards but he pulled her by her ankle making her scream in fear.

"Help! Please help!", She tried to get up but he hovered her, making it impossible for her.

A sinister smile formed on his lips seeing her under him, helpless. He closed her mouth by his hand and took out his belt from his other hand.

He tied both of her hands by his belt. While tying he removed his palm from her mouth so she again started screaming.

Again a slap resonated in the washroom with Lana's scream followed by. He left ugly kisses over her lips as she sobbed, badly. She was getting tired by all the struggle. "Leave me please!", She whispered, crying.

She tried to remove her hand from the hold of his belt but it only hurted her.

"Shut up.", He snapped and gripped her throat. She struggled against his grip making him grin. "Look how beautiful you look under me. Struggling against me.", A Psychotic smile replaced his grin.

Fear and panic crept her heart when he opened his t shirt. He again gripped her throat making it hard for her to breathe. He leaned down and attached his lips to her soft skin. He sucked her neck, roughly.

Ugly marks covered her neck. She was crying, screaming but no one was there to save her.

She yelled when he tore her top and her lacy bra came in his view.

How was the chapter? Did you like it?

Favourite part of the chapter?

How was their reunion?

The love story has started! 😙

Are you guys ready for it?

Ace told his friend about his love 😭

Amara and Leonardo are finally gonna meet Their daughter in law, sorry sorry Shivanya
*uhm* *uhm* 🫣

Aditya made me emotional 😭

I want to kill that bastard (so called master)

Ajay should have helped her!

Opinion on the so called master 😐

Please give review of this chapter 🥺👉👈

Please vote, comment and follow.

Bye, Take care 👋

Love, Isha ❤️

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 10.3K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
1.9M 103K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
705K 6K 10
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...
31.1K 2.7K 35
ARIUS DURANTE He is the most powerful & ruthless Mafia lord of Italy as well as of the world.He goes by the name SPADE in the mafia wo...