Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarn...

By DummyWearingAHoodie

Devastated by the words of his idol All Might, the Number 1 Hero, Izuku Midoriya tries to end his life by tak... More

MC Bio & Quirk Entry
Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer
Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!
Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.
Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.
Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!
Chapter 7. Battle Trials: Clash of Childhood 'Friends'
Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.
Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?
Chapter 10. Villains!?
Chapter 11. Counterattack!
Chapter 12. Aftermath.. and Tendrils?!
Chapter 13. Declaration of War!
Chapter 14. Run, Catch and Win!
Chapter 15. Cavalry Battle and What?!
Chapter 16. The Talk.
Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice
Chapter 18. Creating Comfort
Chapter 19. Your Power!
Chapter 20. The Rematch.
Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names
Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship
Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain
Chapter 24. The Runaways
Chapter 25. Little White Blessing
Chapter 26. Himiko Toga
Chapter 28.1 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 29. Day in the Mall
Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience
Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns
Chapter 32. Chaos, Revenge, and Abduction.

Chapter 27. Saving the Ice Queen and Princess

4.4K 113 148
By DummyWearingAHoodie

Muffled sounds of explosions, crashes and screams of panic and pain can be heard from the inside of Fujitani Hospital as two figures can be seen making their way through the hallways of the hospital.

One of them was a young woman with long flaming yellowish-green hair, two bangs on each side. She is clad in a light-gray double-breasted mini dress with orange and black lining and slits on both sides of the skirt. Her collar, belt, and wrist guards are black with a smaller orange line, and the silver buttons resemble flat-headed screws. She also wears a belt with a temperature gauge on the front and a fire extinguisher on the back, black knee-high socks, and short black boots and a black mask connected to a red headband.

The other one is a young woman with long periwinkle hair wearing a royal blue skin-tight bodysuit with a high black collar, pale mint green markings covering her torso from over her shoulders to between her legs, framed with turquoise, a matching stripe of the same two colors around both of her upper arms. On her feet, she wears a pair of knee-high boots, a thinning flap buttoned on each thigh, with turquoise swirls around her ankles, matching the thicker ones above her yellow gauntlets and wrist guards. She has a black strap around the top of each thigh, two small satchels attached, and two spiraling horns of hair protruding from behind her ears.

These two are Moe Kamiji or Burnin and Nejire Hado or Nejire-chan. Sidekick and intern of Endeavor and Ryukyu, respectively. They were tasked with evacuating the hospital staff and their patients. As to why they were being evacuated, it's because of the ongoing villain attack today.

So far, they have evacuated ninety percent of the hospital occupants and are now headed to the top floors, where the psych ward of the hospital is located. As to why the psych ward is located on the top floors and not in a different healing facility is unknown to the duo, they just continued their way to the location, occasionally blasting away villains that had somehow got past the heroes in the entrance.

They had reached the final door of the long hallway, after checking for other patients in the other doors and having some of their bosses' other sidekicks do the evacuation. As Burnin opened the door, they saw three people huddled together.

One was a nurse with dark green hair tied up in a ponytail, the other was a middle-aged woman with straight shoulder-length white hair, and the last one was a young woman wearing red-framed, rectangular glasses, with white hair with noticeable traces of red mixed in. The latter two of the trio appeared familiar to the heroine.

'Shit! It's the boss' wife and daughter.' the fiery young woman said to herself as she and Nejire approached the trio.

"Don't panic, ma'ams. Everything will be alright." she said as she helped the nurse, which is Inko, up to her feet, ignoring the look of recognition from the third woman. "We'll take you to the evacuation site."

Nejire helped the other two up as they began to exit the building, flinching as explosions echoed from the outside battles. Occasionally comforting the panicking Inko and the third woman, who is known to be Fuyumi Todoroki, while the second woman, Rei Todoroki, was calm as if she was used to these events.

They were on their way to the emergency exit, the walls of the hallway exploded from each side as a large figure with a very muscular build emerged from the hole. "Boss Kai? Eri? Are you two there?" a bellowing voice said, making the rest of the group flinch.

The man was wearing a black tank top with a stand-by symbol, olive drab pants with an armor-looking belt, blue socks, and a pair of orange sneakers. On his hands are a pair of massive gauntlets and knuckledusters on his fists. But the most noticeable feature was the black plague mask covering his face. Said mask has red lines, white eyes and gold detail around the neck.

The man looked over at the group for a few seconds before tilting his head. The heroines stepped in front of the other three as they readied themselves for an inevitable fight. "Hmm... You guys aren't Eri." the man said as he stared at the people in front of him, but noticed the flinch that came from Inko, as she recognized the name that Izuku had saved a few weeks ago. "But it appeared that one of you knows where she is..." the man narrowed his eyes behind his mask.

The man began cracking his knuckles as he started stomping his way to the group, who took steps backward. Burnin and Nejire began sweating bullets as they stepped closer to the other three

The villain was a few meters away from the group, when a blur of black, green and red suddenly hit the villain on the back and out of the wall. That suddenness shocked everyone in the room as their gaze went to the person, who effortlessly sent the villain flying. Inko's expression brightened up as she recognized the person standing in front of them.

"IZUKU!" she called out, making said boy look at her direction and smiled.

"Hey, mom! Are you guys okay? Are any of you hurt?" He asked, looking over at his mom and her companion.

Inko nodded then shrugged no, making Izuku sigh in relief. "That's good." He said before looking over at the other women in the hallway, mainly at the two heroines. Izuku ignored the smirk and curious look coming from Burnin and Nejire respectively, and adopted a serious expression. "You two escort them out of here, while I handle him." He gestured at the villain, who was beginning to stand up.

Nejire-chan was about to protest when Burnin nodded before looking over at the rest of the evacuees. Burnin was about to take the civilians out of the building when Izuku raised his arms.

Izuku then summoned a Hunter, which caused the white-haired women to flinch a bit but Izuku assured them that the creature was harmless—well at least to civilians, the same can't be said with villains... and perverts. Looking over at the Hunter, Izuku gave it orders. "Keep them safe, okay? Don't let any villain get close to them and no killing." he as the creature growled in agreement.

The creature led the way, with Burnin and the civilians following close by.

Izuku was about to turn to face the villain, when he noticed Nejire-chan still looking at him with curiosity and wonder. This caused Izuku to raise an eyebrow at the girl. "Is there anything else you need?" Izuku asked her.

Said girl only floated towards him and met him face-to-face, as in FACE-to-FACE. The girl looked over at his face with curiosity sparkling in her eyes. The closeness caused a blush to slowly appear on Izuku's face, as he tried to look away at the girl's periwinkle eyes.

"You're Izuku Midoriya, right?" she asked him, making Izuku blink in confusion but nodded nonetheless. This caused the girl to tilt her head a bit, before smiling widely. "You're really strong. I like you." she said before floating away to follow the group.

Izuku was left wide-eyed at the girl's straightforward words. "That was... interesting.." he whispered as he forced the blush away as he looked over at the girl's direction. Looking at her face and body, which he DEFINITELY didn't stare at for too long, he could tell that she was a few years older than him.

Seeing that the rest had left, Izuku raised his hand and summoned a Flyer, a vulture size bird that Alex used during his "villain-stage". Looking at it perched on his arm, Izuku looked at it with a serious look. "Knock-out any villains with plague masks and send them to any nearby heroes." he said to the creature. The Flyer cawed before flying away to do its given task.

Izuku then turned to the direction of the villain, who was slowly standing up, and narrowed his eyes. Raising his hand, he took his hoodie and placed it over his head as his eyes glowed red.

"A villain wearing a plague mask is looking for Eri? Looks like Overhaul's group is searching for them..." he whispered as he summoned his Musclemass and charged the man, who mirrored his move with a growl. This was going to be a beat down that Izuku would really enjoy.

---------

Explosions and panicked screams can be heard echoing the busy streets near Fujitani Hospital. What was supposed to be a peaceful day is now turned to chaos as a group of villains start wreaking havoc in the area. All while the heroes in the area tried to apprehend them and keep any civilians from getting caught in the crossfires.

Said hospital was now turned into a warzone as quirks and debris flew around like dodgeballs. Sticking out in the crowd was Ryukyu in her dragon form, swatting villains with her claws and tail.

"This is getting out of hand. Why are there villains invading the hospitals? This is the second one this week." She said as she slammed her tail towards a villain with a brown plague mask. The tail was blocked by a yellow force field that the villain had created. Said villain was a man wearing a traditional yukata and with a pair of geta on his feet.

Clicking her tongue in annoyance, she was about to continue attacking the villain, when a large fireball suddenly impacted the force field, engulfing it in flames. She looked over at the person responsible for the attack and had to stop herself from sighing.

Near her was the walking matchstick that is Endeavor, in his usual scowling face. Said hero sent waves of fire to the villains' direction, hitting mostly nothing as the flames were dodged by most of the villains.

"It doesn't matter what their reasons are, they will be in bars after this day." He said as he performed a flaming punch to an escaping villain, who cried in pain and was then knocked out due to the attack.

Ryukyu saw this and frowned. "Endeavor. Tone down your fire a bit. We need these villains alive for interrogation." She said, unaffected by the glare the Number 2 Hero is sending her. In her mind, she was disgusted at how ruthless Endeavor had been ever since the Sports Festival, as if something or someone had pissed him off.

Judging by the scorch marks and fallen debris on the ground and streets, you can clearly tell that the Flame Hero wasn't pulling any of his punches. Well, in his case, his flames. Something that can be called reckless fighting in a place where patients are being held and treated.

"Don't tell me what to do, Number 9." He snapped at her before looking away, and sent another wave of fire to the villains. The emphasis on the Number 9, as an insult to her Hero Rank. "If you know what's good for you, then don't get in my way..." the words in his mouth were interrupted by a punch that hit him square in the face.

The punch sent him flying towards the hospital's wall. Ryukyu saw this and looked over at the culprit, barely blocking a punch sent to her direction. Gritting her teeth as the punch somehow caused a crack to be heard from one of her wings. That moment of pain was used in the villain's advantage as he sent another punch towards the dragon-woman's face.

The man sent the heroine backwards, hitting the walls of the hospital and cars parked in the parking lot. Ryukyu groaned in pain as she looked over at the villain. There a man with a muscular build and light brown hair wearing a plague mask can be seen cracking his knuckles as a dark chuckle echoed in his mask.

The villain stomped forward cracking his knuckles as a dark chuckle escaped his lips. "Stand up, heroes and fight me! Give me a fight to the death!" he said as he stomped forward, towards the group. Each stomp made the Dragoon Hero's heart pound stronger as the intimidating figure grew closer and closer.

He was about to charge the heroine when Endeavor suddenly shot a stream of flames on the villain. The villain jumped to the side to dodge the flames coming from the charging hero. Charging forward, he did a boxing stance before sending a barrage of punches to the hero, who began blocking dodging the blows, failing miserably.

The punches hit Endeavor all over the body, sending him flying once again. He landed on the wall, hard, as a groan of pain escaped his bleeding mouth. Shakily raising his eyes, he saw the villain charged at him with fists ready for a punch. The villain was a few meters from him when Ryukyu slammed her tail on the villain, who was sent flying to the other villain, who summoned a force field to prevent him from colliding with him.

"Kendo Rappa, one of our subordinates just called and confirmed that Boss Kai and Eri aren't here. Let's not waste anymore time and leave this place." the man said, still keeping the force field active.

The larger villain, now known as Rappa, just looked at him for a second before looking back at the heroes. He was about to talk when Endeavor, who just stood up, propelled himself to the villains as fire swirled around him. "Don't turn your back on me!! PROMINENCE BURN!!" he yelled out as he sent a concentrated beam of fire straight to the villains directions.

If it weren't for the force field that the other villain created in time, the duo would've been toasted. As the fire began to dissipate, the force field slowly crumbled as the villain with the force field quirk dropped on one knee, panting and sweating. Clearly appearing to be a sign of quirk overuse.

The Number 2 Hero didn't stop there as his fists and back were suddenly engulfed with flames. "FLASHFIRE FIST!!" Propelling towards the villains, he sent a flaming punch to Rappa's head. Expecting the flaming fist to hit the villain, he was shocked when Rappa caught his hand and sent a punch on the hero's face, breaking his nose. Grabbing the hero from the hair and letting the man stand up before spartan kicking the man to the nearby wall, creating a hole as feminine screams coming from the other side of the hole.

Rappa ignored the screams as he blocked a claw slash from Ryukyu and used his quirk, rotating his shoulders with extreme speed. He hit the dragon-woman on the face, making her stagger a bit. He then used his knee to hit her in the side. The draconic heroine was sent backward, making her go back to her human form, clutching her sides as blood escaped her lips.

Looking down at the heroine, he turned around to face Endeavor. Said hero was slowly standing up, still glaring at his direction. This made Rappa snort in amusement. "Number 2... stand up and fight me!" he said as he began to stomp his way towards the hero.

Ignoring the calls from his partner, he began to quicken his pace. As he sent a barrage of punches on the hero, a black and green blur fell in front of him. As his first punch impacted on a wall that suddenly appeared because of the blur, he was surprised to feel his momentum recoiling back to his arm as spikes protruded on the surface of the black wall that he hit, which sent him flying back.

Still shocked by the momentum, he barely dodged a large, spiked fist headed towards his head. Fixing his balance, he looked over at the person who had stopped him and was surprised to see Izuku in front of him. "Well, well ,well... if it isn't the youngest hero, Blackwatch." he said as he cracked his knuckles. "Looks like this day just keeps getting better and better!"

Said boy just looked at him with a serious expression. He just finished off the other plague mask villain, not Consuming him unfortunately, before coming here as soon as he heard a loud explosion and the cries of his mom.

It was surprisingly easy to beat that guy, then again the man used his mouth to fight. Talking smack and was constantly trying to touch him, easily giving out the nature of his quirk. For the man to realize that he can't use his quirk against Izuku's Erasure after 5 minutes of trying to get close to him was amusing.

After knocking the man down, Izuku checked the man's person and found five syringes of Trigger, a type of quirk enhancing drug, that drastically makes the quirk of the person who uses it a lot more stronger. Though it may be due to the enhancing properties of the drug is what caused it to be harmful as the user's senses will be deeply affected by it.

He took the drugs as evidence to give to the police later.

"I'm Kendo Rappa! Let's have a fight to the death!" the man in front of him said, causing him to blink. Izuku watched the man crack his knuckles as he looked at the young hero with amusement. "Not much of a talker are we? It doesn't matter. Now! Give me a fight to the death, HERO!" The man said, readying his quirk as he charged at Izuku as the boy glared at him with red eyes staring at his soul.

He was in front of Izuku when he sent a punch to the boy's face, only to notice something odd. His shoulders feel stiffer than usual. As it was, he couldn't feel his quirk.

Izuku just lifted his hand and caught the fist before headbutting the man. The force of the headbutt was strong enough to cut the mask covering the man's head, as the man's light brown hair can be seen from the cut, and sent him flying backwards.

Rappa landed on his feet and was about to charge again when his vision suddenly swirled. He staggered on his feet, forcing himself to stay standing. 'Such power... he almost gave me a concussion, maybe he already did. And he hasn't used his quirk yet...' he thought as he tried to look in Izuku's direction. 'In just one move... I was... completely outmatched?'

Blackwatch then sprinted towards his direction, Blacklight swirling in his arms as Whipfist was summoned. Reeling his bladed-arm back, he sent the blade straight to the man's face. That is when a yellow barrier covered Rappa, deflecting the blade.

Izuku stared at the barrier with interest as he retracted his blade. "Looks like you liked my Barrier?" Izuku looked over at the villain wearing a yukata, with the similar yellow barrier around him. "No point in destroying it, it's as hard as steel. Only people with strength that rival All Might will be able to destroy it."

The green-haired boy hummed at that and smirked. 'Strength that rivals All Might, eh?' he thought as he charged the Barrier-user, who didn't even make a move. 'How about someone stronger?' he yelled in his mind as he summoned his Hammerfist and drove his fist towards the barrier.

As the massive fist impacted the barrier, it instantly cracked, causing both villains and heroes to look at him in shock. The Barrier villain was about to make another barrier when he could feel his quirk. His confusion turned into panic, as Izuku was suddenly in front of him. The last thing that the villain saw was red eyes staring at him with indifference as the large fist landed on his jaw, breaking it and knocking him out in the process.

In a moment of shock and surprise, Endeavor used this moment to blindside the still stunned Rappa. Propelling himself to the villain, he sent a devastating and flaming punch on the villain's head causing him to fly towards the direction of the escaping civilians and sidekicks.

Not noticing the group, Endeavor gathered a large amount of fire in his palms before pointing it towards the villain. "TAKE THIS VILLAIN! JET BURN!!"

The group saw this and was shocked to see a stream of fire heading their direction. "BOSS, WAIT!/DAD, NO!!" Burnin and Fuyumi cried out, to no avail as the fire was quickly sailing to their direction. Rappa saw this and without hesitation, stood up and jumped in front of the group while raising his arms to block out the attack.

He closed his eyes as he waited for the fire to engulf him. He waited and waited, but nothing seemed to come near him. Slowly, he opened his eyes and blinked in confusion to see Endeavor on the ground, unconscious. Standing next to the hero was Izuku glaring daggers at the downed hero. He noticed that the boy's eyes were red.

As he questioned the turn of events, he felt his consciousness slowly fade as he collapsed on his knee. Rappa could hear footsteps going near him but he had no strength to even look up. "To be able to sacrifice your own well-being for the sake of others, despite being a villain, is a great feat to hold. I am grateful, Kendo Rappa." Izuku said, stopping in front of him. "However, I still need to arrest you. So, I'm sorry for this." That's the only thing he heard as the boy chopped his neck, sending him to his unconsciousness.

Izuku continued to look over at the man with a sad expression. 'It's a shame, you would've been a great hero, Rappa." he thought as he looked back at Endeavor, still knocked out, and narrowed his eyes. "Nezu will hear about this." he whispered before sighing as he faced the group.

The sight of his mom and Todoroki's sister and mom looking traumatized by the last attack sent a pain in his chest. They didn't deserve to experience that. He then looked at Burnin, who had a betrayed expression on her face and quite frankly, Izuku couldn't blame her for it. To have her boss recklessly attack a villain when there are civilians and sidekicks nearby is outright stupid.

Wanting to make the atmosphere less tense, Izuku walked towards them and smiled. "Let's get you all out of here." he said, making the rest look at him.

Inko immediately approached him with a hug as she cried in her son's arms. Izuku, returning the hug, could only stroke his mom's hair as whispered words of comfort to her, in order to calm her down.

"Thank you." Izuku turned to the owner of the voice, seeing Rei looking at him with gratitude in her eyes. "Thank you for saving us, Blackwatch." she said as she bowed slightly to the green-haired boy, Fuyumi following her example.

The young hero could only smile at them and nodded. "It's nothing, ma'am. It is a hero's role to ensure the safety of the people around them. Though, not everyone thinks like that." whispering the last line, as he sent a side glance at the Number 2 "Hero" on the floor. "But I'm not the only one you should thank. Thank him, for he was the one who stepped in when the fire was approaching all of you." he said as he pointed to the unconscious Rappa.

Rei nodded as Fuyumi spoke up. "We know, but still thank you. Not only for saving us, but also saving Shoto." that caused Izuku to blink dumbly.

'Wai–Shoto? Now that I think about it, they do look like Todoroki. Are they perhaps–" his thoughts were cut-off when Rei spoke up again.

"Ah yes, Shoto told me that you were the reason why he began using his fire again. Because of you, my son is now becoming the best version of himself. And I am very thankful for that." they again, bowed in show of gratitude for the young boy, who could only blush at their sincerity.

He could only wave off their words as he told them that he was only doing what he thought was the right thing to do. He was too focused on brushing off the thank you's that he failed to see the blush in Fuyumi's face. Something that Rei noticed and chuckled inwardly. Looks like her daughter has a crush.

Looking over at the boy, Rei couldn't blame Fuyumi. The boy is quite attractive and is a genuinely good person, a literal opposite of his husband. 'If only you had been born a few years earlier.' she sighed as he stopped a blush from spreading on her cheeks, but she was unable to stop her heart pounding loudly.

In Class 1A, Shoto Todoroki suddenly felt a sudden shift in the air as a smile slowly crept in his face. 'Why do I get the feeling that I will be calling Midoriya both brother and daddy in the future?'

As Izuku comforted and escorted the three civilians out of the place, Ryukyu, alongside Nejire, stared at the boy in question. Ryukyu looked at him with gratitude and fondness. 'Strong, caring, and heroic... No wonder Rumi fell for you...' the Dragoon Hero said as she was being helped to stand up by her intern. "Hey, Ryukyu..?" Nejire called out, making the heroine snap out of her thoughts.

Looking over at her intern, she saw her looking at Izuku with curiosity lingering in her eyes. "What is it, Nejire?" she asked her intern.

"Do you think Midoriya would like it if I asked him out on a date?" Nejire asked, causing Ryukyu to trip over on her feet. 'Not you too, Nejire?'

----------

Back in UA, Izuku can be seen in front of Nezu's desk. He had just finished reporting to the chimera about the mission and to say that Nezu was terrifying when he is angry is a complete understatement. Izuku was sure he heard him saying something about chopping the man's body into small pieces and feeding it to a pet called "Fluffy"  or something, but shrugged it off.

Izuku was about to leave when Aizawa entered the room as per Nezu's request. Nezu asked Aizawa to gather up the rest of the UA Staff regarding the coming exams. Izuku was about to leave when Nezu asked him to stay for the meeting, for he had something planned for the exams and it required his presence.

He was about to protest but realized that it was important if Nezu requested it. So, he agreed to join the meeting.

Aizawa, however, immediately saw what Nezu was planning and could only grumble. "I don't get paid enough for this."

Izuku heard this and gave the man a deadpan look. "I don't get paid at all." he said as he crossed his arms. That's until he clumsily caught an envelope that Nezu threw at him. Izuku looked at the envelope and looked at Nezu and back at the envelope.

Seeing Nezu's nod, Izuku opened it and had stopped his eyes from popping out of its sockets. In the envelope was a stack of money, A LARGE STACK OF MONEY. "That would be your first payment for a job well done, Blackwatch." Nezu said, chuckling in amusement at the boy's flabbergasted expression.

Mentally slapping himself, Izuku hid it in his pocket and turned to Aizawa's direction. "Nevermind." he said as Aizawa rolled his eyes before exiting the room, grumbling about "problem children getting paid higher than him".

-----------

Fast forward to the day of the Final Exams.

Outside the campus, Class 1A minus Izuku stood in front of the UA Staff. They have just finished taking the Written Portion of their Exams and are pumped up for their Practical Exams for two reasons. One, after this they will be able to attend the Summer Training Camp for the Heroics Department. And two, according to Class 1B, the Practical Exams will only be fighting with robots, which made Kaminari and Mina happy

The written portion was a breeze for the majority of the class, due to the help of Momo, Melissa, and Izuku when tutoring the class about subjects they don't know much about. But due to a sudden mission request for Izuku, he had been excused and had to leave early before the start of the Practical portion of the exams.

Much to the disappointment of the girls in the class, even Melissa felt saddened that Izuku wasn't with them right now. In such a short amount of time, Melissa had learned so much about One For All with the help of Izuku's Hero Journal. They had grown closer because of this, which Melissa will admit is closely becoming infatuation. Then again, Izuku was a charming boy that can make anyone easily get closer to him, albeit unintentionally.

"The test exercise will begin shortly." Aizawa started, as he informed them that if they fail, they won't be able to join the Forest Training Camp Trip. As Mina and Kaminari began cheering in excitement for the camp, Nezu chose this moment to enter the scene via Aizawa's scarf.

"Sorry, I'm afraid not! Due to various reasons, we're changing the contents of the test, starting today!" the chimera said, causing the class to become shocked and pause in their cheers. He then explained how with the increase of villain attacks, they will begin implementing person-to-person battle activities.

"We will have you form pairs to engage in combat with these educators..." Nezu said as he pointed his finger/toe(?) to the rest of the UA Staff, which caused a wave of shocked looks from the students. "Well, at least that was the original plan..." he said as he looked over at Shinso, Melissa, and Himiko's direction.

"Due to two of the three newer students lacking in experience in fighting, we've decided on a different approach." Nezu started as he looked over at the rest of the class, who were showing mixed emotions, mostly anticipation, curiosity, and...fear. This caused a smirk to form on the Teacher's faces. "After discussing it in a meeting, it will be all of you against one person."

Shock and disbelief can be seen in the class's faces. Aizawa saw this and chose it as his cue. "That being said, Class 1A..." he paused and looked at them with a look of seriousness. "...your opponent will be..." his words were cut off when a figure landed in between the Class and the Staff.

The class were shocked to see the person in front of them and immediately grew anxious. The figure stood straight and gave the class a menacing smile.

"Me." Izuku said, finishing Aizawa's words. He looked at them with sclera's pitched black and irises are crimson as an intimidating aura leaked out of his body. "Your opponent will be me, Heroes. I hope you come at me with everything you've got. If not?" he released a dark chuckle, which didn't sit well with the class and the Staff as Nezu just laughed at it.

He stopped chuckling and looked at them with narrowed, calculating eyes.

"Then I, Mercer, will destroy you..."

----------

Chapter end! Thoughts?

Five girls in one chapter: Fuyumi, Rei, Nejire, Ryukyu, and Burnin. Endeavor in trouble! UA Final Exam! Heel Izuku(lol) a.k.a. Mercer vs Class 1A in the horizon!

Next chapter. Chapter 28. Class 1A Versus Mercer! Part 1.

That is all guys! Hope you all enjoy this update! 

Dummy out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
135K 5K 31
[ AS IT SAYS, SLOW UPDATES NOT NO UPDATES. ] This is fan fiction of My Hero Academia. I adopted this amazing story from @ReadNonsense (who has left t...
24.1K 573 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...
12K 367 12
"This world is always, "Quirk this, Quirk that. " That needs to be fixed." Throughout history, more and more quirks are coming. and until then, the q...