It started with an Accident...

By ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... More

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 113

1.1K 261 43
By ChhaviGupta51

Megha's POV

" They didn't get married? " Mehul asked.

" No! They are just engaged. Which happened in front of you. " I said. He closed his eyes a tear rolled out of his eyes.

" Frankly I was so angry that we wanted them to get married immediately but my son is not less than you or Mahi in stubbornness. He was adamant that he would not get married without your consent. I forced him to get married as I wanted to teach a lesson to you but he even convinced Mahi that they can't get married without you. He said they would never be happy if you were upset. I don't care, what you think of Ron, but I am proud of my son. " Rahul said and I nodded.

" I know, I was harsh on him in the beginning as I had become jealous and insecure because he had become the ultimate superhero for my daughter since he saved her life. But I also know that no one loves her like he does. I was so rude to him but he has always been very polite. " Mehul said.

" If you realized all this, then why were you coming between them?? What is wrong with him, let me tell you, Mehul, he is as responsible as Raj or Manik... " Rahul asked bluntly.

" ...And he is much more sensitive than Raj. He cares for people and their feelings just like Priya. " Rahul said.

" But when did I come between them? I know he is the most eligible bachelor for my daughter. He is smart, intelligent, sensitive, sensible, polite and courteous. I like him that's why I was going to announce his name as my future Son-in-law. "

" What rubbish? You wanted her to get engaged to Aarav for years. And probably that's why you called him now. "  I said.

" Aarav?? No!! Mudit Bhai had suggested his name but I refused it immediately almost years as I knew that Mahi had feelings for Ron. So I discussed it with Bhai, and he was okay with my decision. Aarav's dad suggested it again because Aarav likes her but I refused again you can ask Bhai. I had selected Ron for Mahi. He loves her a lot, I can see it in his eyes. "

" You are making all this now because we want to go against your decision and get them married. " Rahul said.

" No!! "

" By the way, you threatened him to break all the relationships me if he... Fine! The friendship between us is over now. "

" Rahul!! Please don't say all that, you know, I love you, how can you even think that I would have done that?? " Mehul said.

" Mehul, I am really hurt by your behavior. "

" I am sorry, but can we please get them married now? Because I want only Ron for my daughter. He has been in love with Mahi for years and you allowed him to get married to her and still, he refused just because he thought that my consent was very important and that they would never be able to have a happy life if I was not happy... I must say, he won my heart, and I am proud of Mahi for choosing him to fall for. " Mehul said.

"  I am still offended by how you treated Ron. I am not convinced that you were going to announce his name, or that you would have talked to me at least once. "

" I knew you have always loved Mahi as your daughter and you would have agreed instantly if I had asked. That's why I even got the engagement Rings ready, oh, yes!! I asked the designers to write their names on the inner side of the band. See those rings there check the inner side of their bands. "  Mehul said.

I went to that table where the rings were lying, picked one of them, and saw the band. He was right, Ranveer's name was written on Mahi's ring and her name was on his ring.

" Did you see their names? Are you convinced now?? " Mehul asked.

" Say whatever you want, but we are not friends anymore," Rahul said making a face.

" Rahul, please don't say that, I am sorry, punch me if you want, but please don't say so. I am really sorry, I was desperate to keep them apart as they were too young at that time. Please forgive me for all that after all you are my best friend. Please!! Priya, talk to him. "

" Sorry, Mehul Bhai, he has decided that you are not his best friend now, so what can I do about it? In fact, I am okay with his decision. "

" What?? Rahul, Priya... Megha, please try to make them understand. I can't imagine my life without Rahul in it. "

" Rahul Bhai, Priya, please forgive him. You can't go like this. " I said though I knew how much Rahul Bhai loved Mehul.

" So?? I am not going anywhere, I have decided that he is not my friend from now on, as we are related now as our children are going to spend their lives together. I want them to get married in a week. I want Mahi in my home as my daughter. "  Rahul said and Mehul smiled immediately. He extended his arms towards Rahul, and Rahul embraced him.

" Will you call our children inside especially that Son-in-law of ours? " Mehul said and I went to call them in.

" All of you come inside, he wants to meet you. " I said and everyone rushed inside. But Ron stayed where he was.

" Ron, beta, go inside, why are you not going? " I asked.

" He is already upset, and will not like it if I go inside. I don't want his condition to worsen because of me. Vikram uncle has said that we should not give him more stress, so I must stay here. " He said.

" He is fine now and is not angry with you. He asked me to call you inside. Go!! "  I smiled at his thoughtfulness.

" Are you sure?? "  He asked hesitantly.

" Yes!! Go inside. " I nodded.

We both came into our room but he stayed near the door. We saw that Mahi was hugging Mehul and was crying.

" Calm down!! I am fine. " Mehul said.

" Yes, young man, come here!! " Mehul looked at him. Ron went to him.

" So you are already married to my daughter?? " Mehul asked.

" No, sir!! How could we get married without your consent?? Will you please allow me to take care of her for the rest of my life? I swear, I will never disappoint you. "  Ron asked.

" Take out your rings!! " Mehul said sternly.

" Ji, sir?? "

" I said both of you take out your rings and give them to me. "

" We may not be married but we got engaged in front of you and everyone."

"Do what you are asked to do! " Mehul said firmly. He looked at me and Rahul Bhai. We nodded. Both Mahi and Ron removed the rings hesitantly.

" Megha give those two rings with their names to them, they will exchange those rings. " Mehul said and gave those rings to them.

" He had already ordered these rings for you and Mahi, as he was going to announce your name as our son-in-law,"  I said and Ron looked surprised. He looked at his parents and Mehul they all smiled and Mehul nodded.

" Check these rings your ring has Mahi's name. And her ring bears your name. I wanted you to get engaged that day. "  Mehul said.

" Thank you, sir! "

" Sir?? I will change my decision if you call me Sir again. Call me Dad now."

" I wanted you to allow me to get married to her because I am eligible for her not because I am your best friend's son. " 

" I know, and I have never given you that concession, when have I treated you as my best friend's son?? I always treated you as a young man who wanted to get married to my daughter.  I selected you on your meri, I have seen you over the years and I  can say that you are the most eligible person for her. I am proud of her for choosing you. I am happy for both of you and I am very proud of my new son. Keep it up!! "  Mehul said and Ron was looking at him with wide eyes and open mouth.

" C'mon exchange rings now!! What are you waiting for?? "And don't you dare to call me sir again, or I will not allow you anywhere near my daughter. " Mehul said.

" Thank you, uncle. " Ron said and hugged Mehul. He patted Ron's back.

" Welcome son, welcome to the family. " Mehul said.

Ron and Mahi exchanged the rings with all of us applauding them. Their wedding was fixed for the next week.

😊😊😍😍😍😍😍😊😊🤓🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤣

Good morning friends 🌞

Here is my today's chapter, I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Friends, please comment, I know you all are busy, so am I. If I can take time to write at least 1500 words for you each day, I am sure you can do at least 1 percent of it for me in return. Please do comment, it keeps me going.

Guys, I am adding new vegitarian recipes every day to my web page of you want them please lile and follow my web page to see them everyday. I am planning to add approximately 500 recipes there and more than 200 videos.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 70.8K 49
"Mr Mehra you are in no position to interfere in my matters. I could have handled the situation by myself without you getting involved in it. I am co...
368K 18.9K 46
โ๐‡๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌโž. Sahil Mirza. When he attended his cousin's wedding, h...
105K 1.5K 7
In the intricate dance of love and fate, Gauravi found herself entangled in a web of emotions. Mihir, the epitome of eligibility, had adored her sinc...
17.5K 2.2K 36
โ˜…She was full of life. He was cold and distant. โ˜…She was a walking chaos. He likes his life quiet and composed without a damn mistake. Chaos inter...