My Stepbrothers : Can We Keep...

By LeehongHajoon

FF : BTS Characters : jk , V , Suga and JM MC: Sky Hudson About: Sky was going to meet her new family since h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 3

128 5 0
By LeehongHajoon

After hours later , Sky was still in the room , sat down on the floor still traumatized. The one who traumatized her the most was Taehyung. No one has ever kissed her so quickly and unexpectedly. His lips were warm and soft. Sky couldn't believe it. Her heart was beating from just by thinking about the way he kissed her. Every and each one of them made her heart beat in a way that confused her. No one has ever touched Sky like they did. The nerves , the audacity , the guts....where did it come from? They weren't concerned about her. Whether she had a trauma about rape or sexual harassment - they didn't care at all. Not even a little bit. The mission for them here is to make Sky and Tae-oh go away. Too bad for them Sky doesn't have any trauma about rape or sexual harassment. She grew up happily.

And they don't know that Sky is quite the character. She's brave , fearless , bubbly and fun. You can't make a happy person unhappy. It'll take alot more to break them. And Sky was unbreakable.

Knock knock knock

Three knocks were heard on the door from outside. Sky was startled.

" If you are done in there come downstairs and have dinner with us..."

It was Tae-oh. Sky was relief to hear her mom's voice. She sighed in relief.

Sky:" I'll be there in a minute."

Tae-oh's footsteps were heard going away. Sky stood up and dusted herself. She was quite unsure about what her Stepbrothers did to her. She was asking herself , why?

She was wondering if she should tell her mom or not. Then she remembered the way Namjoon and Tae-oh were holding hands. They way they looked at each other. The way they were blushing - they looked hopelessly in love with each other. And this was the first time Sky witnessing her mom blushing for a man like that. Sky was hoping that her mom will get a charming boyfriend. And now that she found her soulmate she doesn't wanna ruin it for her.

So she decided to stay quiet. Only for a while.

Building up all of her little bravery and strength , Sky exited the room. Her chest heaving from what Happened today. They only just met and the brothers just decided to make her feel miserable. 

She walked down the stairs and went to the dining room where they were eating. Everyone was sat down , waiting for Sky. She walked over to the table and took a free seat. She was sitting between Yoongi and Jimin.

Shivers went down her spine as she thought of the way Jimin squeezed her boobs and Yoongi sniffing her.

Food was served.

They all started eating. Sky was surprised with the way they all were quiet like nothing happened.

Namjoon asked ," how was your day with Sky boys?"

Jimin answered," it was splendid. She knows how to make a game fun for us."

Tae giggled. He said happily and innocently," I agree. It was fun playing with her. I forgot my age when I was playing with her. It felt like I was a 16 year old all over again."

Yoongi had a blank expression like usual , he said after swallowing his food ," it was fun I guess. It's something I'm used to so it wasn't that fun for me."

Jungkook shrugged," I guess it was cool. The problem was that she got tired pretty earlier than I thought. But we'll make her rest only for this day , the other days will play whenever she feels like it."

Tae-oh started speaking ," how can you handle her playfulness? I find it hard to keep up."

Jk:" it's actually easy. Just make it hard for her and easy for you. Isn't that right , Sky?"

Sky stuttered," s-sure..."

She hasn't touched her food. Namjoon asked," Sky you haven't touched your food. Is everything ok?"

Sky faked her smile , she said with a low voice ," I'm not feeling hungry. If anything I'm full."

Tae-oh:" nonsense! The only thing you ate today was your birthday cake. You should at least put solid food in your stomach."

Namjoon gasped overdramatically , making everyone look at him. He said," you didn't tell me that today is Sky's birthday."

Tae-oh shrugged,". I forgot. There's always next time."

NJ:" that's absurd. A lady should always feel special on her birthday. So I'm going to give you a present..."

Namjoon took a small black box that had a diamond on the center of it out of his pocket. He gave Sky the box and told her to open it. Sky looked at the small pretty box and took it. It smelled nice , like perfume.

She slowly opened the box and In it , she grabbed something. Revealing the object , it was a pretty necklace. Probably the prettiest that Sky has ever seen.

She sighed," wow..."

NJ:" you like it?"

Sky said while looking at her necklace with amazement ," I love it..."

Namjoon said with a smile ," I was going to give it to your mom but oh well. It's your special day after all."

Tae-oh pouted sadly , jealousy written on her face. Namjoon gave her a pleasant grin , he said," don't be sad. I'll buy you something tommorow."

Tae-oh pouted even more , she said," it's okay. Might as well buy my own."

NJ:" woah. I said I'll buy you another one."

Tae-oh:" and I said I'll buy myself."

NJ:" are you angry at me? Because you are acting like a child now."

Tae-oh:" you are comparing me to a child? You should've not mentioned that that gift was for me. It's your fault."

NJ:" I thought I was the overdramatic one here. You don't need to be jealous , I always buy you gifts."

Tae-oh avoided his face as she turned to look at nothing but the walls. The atmosphere was getting uncomfortable for the others.

NJ:" oh so now you are going to ignore me?"

Tae-oh didn't say anything. Namjoon chuckled. Everyone was wondering what made him chuckle like that. He stood as he said," well , I guess I'll take this war to the bedroom."

He abruptly lifted Tae-oh bridal style. Tae-oh shouted ," let me go!"

Namjoon walked up the stairs as he ignored Tae-oh's bickering. He carried her all the way to their room.

And now , it's Sky and the boys left. They all looked at her. Nothing written on their faces , nothing to be said.

Jimin:" your mom is cute , Skyler. Too bad she's only in love with my father."

Sky was perplexed. She asked," what do you mean?"

Jimin:" usually and eventually women fall down to their knees for all of us everytime when my father brings one. And we'll simply give them what they want but in the end they end up in jail or my father will throw them out. I'm surprised that your mother is..... different. I'm impressed. But that doesn't mean we'll stop torturing you. So I'm giving you a chance. Pack up and leave. Tell your mother that my father harassed you or something. Leave before things get ugly."

Sky:" are you insane?! That's absurd! Inhumane! How could seduce women that your dad brings Hoping to be their lover?!"

Jk:" it's quite simple , really. Testing their faith is by seducing them. And how many succeeded? None. Except for your mom."

Sky:" you tried to seduce my mom?!"

Tae:" oh no. That's below than any perv.  If your mother wanted us , she would look at us everytime and she would be touchy like the last ones. But she doesn't look at us in a romantic way. She only does that to my dad. She's not touchy either. She just ask us if we need anything. She's quite the mother but seeing her with my dad is a no no. That will never happen. Even after the wedding."

Sky:" you guys are evil."

Yoongi:" it's called being protective."

Sky:" I understand that your dad has money and most women want that but not every female wants that. Some females are different."

Yoongi:" the last ones didn't prove that. To me , women are toys to play with and that's you."

Sky was sitting between Yoongi and Jimin. Jungkook was oppositely facing her and Tae was next to him. Yoongi nodded to Jimin. Jimin smirked as he looked at Sky.

Jimin whispered," hey Sky!"

Sky quickly looked at Jimin but she was only distracted by his looks. She asked as she was hypnotized," what?"

Jimin:" remember when I asked you to leave before things get ugly?"

Sky said unsurely as she already forgotten," yes?"

Jimin:" well , what's your decision? Are you going to leave or stay?"

Sky:" I'm not going to listen to neither of you. You can continue with what you are doing to me , I can handle it. I'm staying. So as my mom."

Jimin cracked his knuckles. He said," well , if that's the case then I guess we don't have a choice..."

Sky was puzzled. She asked," a choice to do what?"

And from right there , Yoongi put a Dutch tape on her mouth and cuffed her hands. They were prepared to do this so they planned it all the way through. Tae lifted Sky bridal style as he walked up the stairs followed by others.

They went to Yoongi's room and entered. They locked the door and closed all the windows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 13.4K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
214K 5.3K 54
Y/N is a 20 year old girl and she is a billionaire but her dad passed away when she was only 15, her life became tough but her mother was always the...
67.7K 1.5K 47
well it's kinda like now I am enjoying making stories so this is my another book please like it bae Yn Yn having a happy childhood but their are s...