Taking Chances

Από NicoleSantos473

Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones just divorced from her husband and met a girl that turned her world around. Two... Περισσότερα

Characters presentation
Chapter 1 - Bumped
Chapter 2 - We met again
Chapter 3 - Call me maybe
Chapter 4 - New York minute
Chapter 5 - Unexpected surprises
Chapter 6 - A place in my heart
Chapter 7 - Shattered
Chapter 8 - Melting
Chapter 9 - Notes played
Chapter 10 - Firsts
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12 - Love and caffeine
Chapter 13 - I can't help
Chapter 14 - It's a girl
Chapter 15 - Mumbles
Chapter 16 - In the arms of love
Chapter 17 - Next chapter
Chapter 18 - My funny valentine
Chapter 19 - She looks so perfect
Chapter 20 - Change of hearts
Chapter 21 - Christmas in the air
Chapter 22 - Teen crush
Chapter 23 - Sweet
Chapter 25 - Marked

Chapter 24 - Mine

302 9 0
Από NicoleSantos473

Isabella's POV

Catherine surprised me with a weekend trip for my birthday and it was so perfect, a horseback wine tour. We left NYC on saturday morning, the place was around a three hour drive but she didn't told me anything more. I was staring at the window as the cars passed by, I just love road trips so much, a Coldplay song started playing and I sang along, Catherine's hand was resting on my thigh, it was the perfect setting for a road trip. Before leaving Manhattan we stopped by a Starbucks to grab coffee and a snack, Catherine isn't a big snacker but she joined me, I love to use the birthday excuse to do everything is not usual, like having donuts for breakfast.

After a few hours and two playlists we arrived, I looked at a sign that said we were close to the Seneca Lake Wine Trail.

Catherine parked at the Inn, I noticed it also have cottages, we picked our things and Catherine checked us in, I was super excited for this weekend. As she opened the door of our cottage I was greeted with flowers and ballons with a note from Catherine attached, seriously this woman is amazing.

"Oh Cath" I said after reading the note, she came behind me and wrapped her arms on my waist hugging me.

"Everything for my girl"

"I love you Cath"

"I love you too baby" She said kissing my cheek.

"So what's the schedule for today?"

"Hmm let me see, one hour and a half of horse trail ride, vineyard tour and lunch with wine tasting"

"That sounds amazing"

I looked around the room, it had a southern cottage style, our view was beautiful the lake. We left our luggage in the closet and went to explore the place before our tour. Two other couples were going with us.

"Some of the grapes we have here are Riesling, Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc and Pinot Noir, these are more delicate than the others" Our guide said as we passed by the sea of vines.

I was right behind Catherine, a beautiful view, her hips swaying side to side as the horse was walking. I lead my horse to the side and when I passed by her I winked.

We decided to rest before dinner, I was laying down with my head on Catherine's chest listening to her heartbeats, it's my favorite sound alongside her laugh and her moans. She was caressing my head as we were talking about her new movie, Dolce and other things, I love the facility that we can talk about anything.

"What do you want to do in five years?"

"Hmm I want to work training and helping horses, I want to be kissing you and maybe climbing the Everest!?"

"The Everest?"

"I'm kidding, but I do want to be kissing you"

"What about kids or marriage, don't you want them?" She asked brushing my hair.

"I do not want kids and I really don't believe in marriage" I said and she stayed quiet.

"Why are you asking?"

"It's just..." She stopped.

"Darling what is it?"

"Sometimes I feel like I'm preventing you from living on your fullest or doing things people your age are supposed to do" I lifted my head so I could face her, she looked sad and that broke my heart. I got up in a seating position and I held her face in my hands stroking gently her cheek with my finger.

"Catherine I love you, and I chose to be with you and it's the best thing I've done, I never felt more alive, loved and happy and fulfilled, when I'm with you I can be myself and I can love unconditionally"

"You do?" She asked, her eyes sparkling and I nodded.

"Babe if I felt trapped in some way I wouldn't be with you" Her eyes softened.

"I just need to know if you feel the same, do YOU feel trapped or feel that I hold you back or I don't fit..."

"You're perfect" She interrupted me.

"You're the best thing that happened to me in these past years and I love you too"

"So we're okay?"

"We are great" She said and grabbed my neck pulling me down and closing the gap between us locking her soft lips on mine.

"What about a bath?"

"Wonderful idea honey"

I let water filling the bathtub and opened a rose wine we bought at the tour. I discarded my clothes and sat down submerging in the water.

"Cath, it's ready"

"I'm coming darling"

Catherine entered the bathroom and joined me sitting in front of my resting her back on my chest. I handed her a glass of wine caressing her leg between mine, the satiny of the water mixing with the softness of her skin was exquisite.

I opened my eyes and looked at the window it was raining lightly, I moved a little and felt Catherine arms held me tightly.

"Good morning birthday girl" She said softly and I looked at her, she gave me her beautiful smile and I smiled back.

"Good morning Cath" I said and snuggled my head on her chest inhaling her scent.

"I scheduled a massage for us, it's in thirty minutes" She said kissing my hand.

"Hmm that's plenty of time for my birthday present" I said getting up and smirking at her before I locked our lips, gently at first melting on her soft lips then her tongue parted my lips and slid in embracing mine in a lazy dance.

"Happy birthday" She said when we parted for oxygen. I smiled widely at her, she always made me feel so loved. I kissed her again.

"I love you" I said looking at her beautiful coffee eyes that were gazing at me so adoringly. I didn't gave her time to say anything and kissed her intensely before trailing kisses down to her neck and chest.

After the much needed massage, due to almost two hours riding yesterday, we ordered breakfast in bed and got ready, we would visit a few wineries at the village.

"You look like a kid at a candy store" Catherine said smiling at my excitement being surrounded by wine and I laughed

We had lunch at a lovely restaurant in the village then we went to other shops, there was a lot of handmade products made by locals.

Back at the hotel we had a great time by the fire pit, the night was beautiful and despite raining in the morning the weather now was quite perfect, I cuddled up with Catherine as we sat on the outdoor couch. We had a few hours before we got back home.

"Thank you for the amazing birthday Cath"

"You're welcome my love" We kissed and rested our heads together.

....

Wednesday

After my birthday trip Catherine went to the rehearsals of the Jimmy Webb tribute concert and today's her big day. I came back from the clinic and went straight to shower to get ready, she'd be coming to pick me up.

Catherine and I were already in the car on the way to the concert, I was so excited to see my multitalented woman singing.

When we arrived someone from the staff gave me a tour while Catherine went to her dressing room to rehearse on last time, the place was so big and impressive and she fitted here perfectly. We ended the tour on her dressing room, the staff girl left me there and I thanked her for the tour, I knocked at Catherine's door and it took a few seconds, when she opened the door she seemed nervous.

"Hey babe, how are you doing, you look tense"

"Just a little nervous, I couldn't get a note right at the rehearsal"

"You're gonna be great" I said but I could see she was still a bit tense.

"I know just what you need to relax" I said smirking

"Oh yeah, and what's this?" She said getting my tone and raising an eyebrow.

I went behind her facing her in the mirror, I ran my fingers on her shoulder putting her hair aside and kissed her exposed neck, I could feel the hairs of the nape of her neck stand up. She left out a sigh, I looked back at the mirror and our gaze locked. I stopped kissing her neck and heard a whining, I walked away from her and locked the door coming back to her. I opened the zipper of her dress and let it fall down and gather around her legs, I planted a kiss on her back before quickly turning her around and sat her on the vanity. I resumed my kisses on her neck and kept moving down until I reached the spot I wanted. I didn't realized how much time passed until we heard a knock on the door, the grip of her hand on my hair tightened but I didn't stopped what I was doing.

"Ms Jones you're up in five minutes"

"T-thank you, I'll be right out" She managed to say a minute before moaning, I finished and got up licking my lips. She opened her eyes and stared at me still catching her breath.

"Thank you my love" She said smiling once she calmed down.

"It was my pleasure" I said smirking making her laugh and helped her down.

I picked up her dress from the floor while she cleaned up. She got in the dress again and checked her makeup on the mirror.

"I love you" She said smiling and giving me a quick kiss before getting out of the room and amaze everyone with her beautiful voice.

I got out a few minutes later and sat down on my chair in the audience just in time to watch her presentation, I could still taste her.

"This time we almost made the pieces fit

Didn't we?"

She started singing and the entire place bursted in cheering. She was beautiful.

As she sang I was struck by this talented beautiful human being that I was sharing my life with and realized once again how lucky I am.

She ended her performance and we all started applauding, she thanked everyone and when she spotted me she winked at me making me blush and send her a kiss back.

"Oh Cath you were amazing" I said meeting her back at her dressing room.

"Thank you baby"

....

My shift at the clinic ended and I hurried back home, Catherine was at my apartment, she had a meeting in Manhattan in the morning and went to my place.

Catherine and I were in the living room watching the baseball game, at least she was trying, I was focused on something else. I began kissing her neck and she sighed leaning her head giving me more space, I kept kissing her soft skin and the sounds she was making made me shiver and I kissed her skin more intensely. I felt inebriated inhaling her scent and with her moans falling into my ears, I started sucking her neck.

"Hmm you're gonna leave a mark" She whined with her husky voice that drives me crazy and I stopped.

"That's the intention" I said trailing kisses up her neck stopping behind her ear.

"You're mine" I whispered and she left out another moan. I began unbuttoning her shirt and she quickly discarded it locking our lips and interlacing her tongue with mine. Now we were both moaning in each other's mouths while my hands traveled her body.

I entered the bathroom to brush my teeth and Catherine was looking at the mirror checking her neck.

"Look at this, and I have shooting tomorrow" She whined making a cute face. I wrapped my arms around her waist giving a short kiss on her shoulder.

"You can cover it with makeup you know that, besides I think you enjoyed it very much"

"Oh did I?"

"Mhmm you make that very clear" I said biting her earlobe.

"Well I think I'll have to return the favor later then" She said smirking.

"I'll hold you to that"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

47.6K 3.1K 79
Megan and Nicki are unknowingly in a polygamy marriage. married to an international footballer. the drama in this shit might shock you!l
2.3K 96 31
Nicole and her best friend moved to Queens, New York but what she didn't know was she would be meeting the love of her life there and her life was go...
Because of Haven Beach Από Gemma Mari

Εφηβική Φαντασία

1.1M 32.6K 54
"The moon's really beautiful, if you think about it," I blurted. "Yeah?" he asked, mild amusement and curiosity mingling in his voice. "Yeah," I conf...
10.5K 255 39
Jennifer's and Leah's friendship is over and no one knows why. Let's take a look at what led to that point where they no longer talk.