humanity's hope// Levi x eren...

Galing kay Normal_weebstuff69

//IF YOU KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE PLEASE DON'T READ!!! THIS SHIT IS VERY EMBARRASSING AND I PROMISE I'M NOT A PRO... Higit pa

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
!!!!AUTHOR NOTE!!!!!
Should I Delete The Story?
🤔🤔🤔🤔

Y'all Stop!

295 2 1
Galing kay Normal_weebstuff69

It's been two years and people are asking for updates.... No, there will be no updates, this story is cringe and VERY WRONG ON WAY TOO MANY LEVELS!
First of all I basically made the character (y/n) kind of based off of me because I was an obsessed teen back when I first made the story, so it was kind of a story between me and Levi but I just didn't insert myself in there and made it one that would have anyone who read it. That's what made it cringe for me, because I secretly made it a self insert💀.
Second of all the age gap, some of y'all do not pretend everything is fine! Since it was a secret self insert on my part I thought it was okay because I was around the same age as the character and I was crushing on Levi.... Well I'm wrong because that is so wrong on so many levels! The character is a teen while Levi is in his 30's, I basically made Levi a pedo and I can't forgive myself for that (sorry short king) I was basically proshipping (?)
At the end of the day this story WILL NEVER CONTINUE! believe me I made the story back in 2017-2018 and it was published in 2019 I think, I was a crazy teen back then, now I'm 20 and I looking back at this story I regret making it because I see how wrong this story is. Many people said to not delete, I won't, also if any of y'all crazy teens (like I once was) want a continuation of this story make your own because I won't be doing it, if you do it tag me or give me credit (or even dm me?) so I can see what the continuation will, I kinda want to see how people imagine the rest of the story or what they will do to continue the story, but that's only if people continue the story.
Yes I give the green light for people to continue the story, but what happens to the continuation I'm not responsible 💀✨
From me that's the end of it, for whoever continues it good luck.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

296K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
332K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
593 16 19
F/n is a 19 year old from the underground in the 104th cadet corp, although her age she had no other choice but to join the Survey Corp after her gra...
1K 29 13
This is the first time I've written a story like this, however I feel that I should explain some plot points since I did try to stick as close to the...