Reborn as a big star

By loisantoinette

Her father actually "bought" her favorite singer as a coming-of-age gift for her when she turned 18? ! The ha... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 366

Chapter 51 - 60

505 4 0
By loisantoinette

Chapter 51: Making Stars (13)

  A series of meaningless characters, in the ethereal and quiet music, are like ripples on a deep pool of mirrors, spreading, overflowing, and lingering in waves.

  Qin Xue was drunk. Get drunk on the songs you create. Even though she had tried her best to imagine the beauty of the combination of lyrics and music, she was still intoxicated by the indescribable sound after hearing it with her own ears.

  The song is over.

  The lingering sound lingers incessantly.

  Qin Xue stared blankly at Du Sisi, who was also stunned.

  She was probably also frightened by her own voice, and she murmured after a long while: "Was it really my voice just now?" "Of

  course! Of course it's yours!" The ecstasy instantly overwhelmed Qin Xue, and she laughed with tears in her eyes. There was also a hint of crystal flashing. She succeeded! It really worked! I believe that once this song is released, everyone who hears it will feel the same as she does at this moment.

  Du Sisi held her hot cheeks, still looking in disbelief: "I can actually sing such a beautiful song. Qin Xue, you are so amazing!" "Your voice is your talent, it is from God

  . It's a gift." Qin Xue is not greedy for merit. She hopes for something substantial rather than praise. "Sisi, do you like singing?"

  "Yes!" Du Sisi nodded without hesitation. If singing in the past was purely out of love and casual humming for fun, then after hearing her real voice today, she can no longer satisfy herself with ordinary a cappella singing. She wants to sing more songs!
  Qin Xue held her hand and asked softly with a seductive tone: "Do you like this type of song?" "I like it so much

  ! I have never heard this kind of song, and I never even imagined that the song is okay. Sing like this!" They are obviously meaningless characters, but why do they become so shocking when connected together?
  Don't say she doesn't understand, I believe even someone from the outside wouldn't understand.

  In fact, these characters are not really meaningless. In order to achieve the perfection of the singing, Qin Xue found some pronunciations from Sanskrit and incorporated them into the lyrics, so that a touch of sacredness can be added to the ethereal singing. This is also the biggest secret weapon why this song is so beautiful.

  "Then let's sing this song to more people!"

  "I..." Du Sisi, who was so excited that her blood boiled with excitement, shuddered as soon as she heard this sentence, as if she had been poured ice water on her head. "I can't sing in front of others..."

  Qin Xue was angry and funny when she saw the little rabbit who finally put his head out a little and then retracted his head. Fortunately, she didn't expect to be asked to stand in front of people and sing as soon as she started.

  "Don't worry, I won't let you go on stage. I just record your voice and put your songs online or on the radio." "Is

  this still possible?" Du Sisi looked at her curiously: "Then I It should be no problem. But what do you do?"

  "Simple. First, you have to sign a small contract with Fengxue Media Company." Finally got this little rabbit! The stone that had been hanging on Qin Xue's chest finally fell to the ground.

  "Contract? Do you still need to sign a contract?" Du Sisi looked frightened again.

  Qin Xue sighed secretly: "Of course you have to sign it. The music belongs to the company. If you want to be a singer, of course you have to sign a contract with the company. People will never be so generous that the music they worked so hard to write will be taken away casually, right?" "Yeah.

  " That's right." Du Sisi nodded in understanding.

  "But don't worry, this company is very good. It will never do anything to harm your interests. Instead, it will help you get the best treatment."

  Du Sisi looked at her trustingly: "If you say yes, then it's for sure. Very good, I'll sign."

  "Whoever believes in me will have eternal life." Qin Xue said happily. "I can guarantee that this will be the most correct thing I have ever done in my life!"

Chapter 52 Soul Singer (1)

  May is coming quietly, and as the temperature is rising, there is another thing that is also extremely hot.

  To be precise, it is a song, a song that you will never forget after listening to it, and something different seems to emerge every time you listen to it. No one could understand what the lyrics were, but they could feel a sense of satisfaction in being cleansed of the soul. Some even speculated that it was sung by some kind of lost text.

  With a voice as soft as water, an ethereal, calm and distant singing, and a mesmerizing magical melody, this song called "God" has occupied the first place in the major charts since it appeared, and has remained there for a long time. . The singer who sings this song is also called a soul singer because of his mysterious voice.

  The most curious thing is that no one knows who the singer of this song is.

  At the beginning, it was first recommended by Sophie, a food blogger and one of the hosts of the national television program "Bite of the Tongue". She only said that it was a new song by a new singer in the company, and she didn't say a word about other information no matter how others asked.

  Countless curious people and media reporters flocked to Fengxue Media Company to get the first information about the singer and songwriter, but in the end they still found nothing. Both Fengxue Media and the mysterious singer kept a low profile, as if they didn't want to be famous.

  In the end, I don't know if they were too entangled anymore, but Fengxue Media issued a statement on their company's newly built website that a short film supporting the Olympic bid will be released in June, and will be sung by this mysterious singer.

  Therefore, people who have tried their best to find out the inside information can only suppress their curiosity temporarily and wait for the revelation in June.

  "Sister Xiaoxue, it's good for you. You can hide in a place where no one is around all day long, but it's hard for those of us who are soldiers. We have to wear our skin just to answer the phone every day." Ji Shaoyang stared at his head with a look of jealousy. The girl at the desk was complaining that she had not had any rest for countless days.

  But the girl didn't even raise her head, her eyelids didn't even move.

  "I'm very busy every day, Young Master Ji."

  Of course Ji Shaoyang knew that she was busy, but he just felt unbalanced. It was obvious that she was the cause of all the commotion outside, but in the end it was they, the hard-working wage earners, who were wiping their butts.

  "No matter how busy you are, can you still be as busy as us? Recently, many places have come to us to talk about advertising cooperation and product promotion, but there are only so many people, so we can only watch the money fly away." "We just need to recruit more people

  . "

  Qin Xueyun's calm demeanor finally broke the last chord of Mr. Ji's heart called reason.

  "You're still talking about it! Who said some time ago that people are more valuable than talents and not to recruit people for the time being?"

  If Zhai Zhiyuan hadn't stopped him, he would have pounced on the little girl opposite the desk and slapped her face on the face. Shape into red apples.

  Qin Xue sighed and put down the pen in his hand: "Didn't we push Sisi out some time ago? The newly recruited people don't know whether to be strict with their mouths. Of course, confidentiality must be given priority. Now that the matter is over, the manpower is serious If it's not enough, then just hire more people. I mean, Mr. Ji, you don't need to ask me for advice on such a trivial matter, right?" "You, you -"

  "Okay, okay." Zhai Zhiyuan snickered and was about to go crazy. Ji Shaoyang sat down on the sofa.

  "Sister Xiaoxue, I really can't blame this guy. The company's phone calls and his mobile phone have been incessant some time ago. In order not to offend those reporters, he had to say good things and coax him into confessing. You see, the dark circles under his eyes are still not gone. , is it more obscene than before?"

Chapter 53 Soul Singer (2)

  Qin Xue said "hmm" in agreement, ignoring Ji Shaoyang's evaluation of herself as "obscene", and nodded: "Yes, everyone has been working hard recently. I Otherwise, the filming of the short film for the Olympic bid will require shooting several scenes in other provinces. The two of you will discuss who will go first and who will go last, and then take the company employees on a trip in two groups. All expenses will be reimbursed by the company."

  " Great! I'll tell everyone right now." Zhai Zhiyuan cheered and dragged out Young Master Ji who was unwilling but dismissed with a few words.

  Within a few minutes, I heard cheers one after another outside the office.

  It seems that Zhai Zhiyuan has told everyone the news. Qin Xue shook her head in a funny way. After all, he was still a twenty-year-old boy with the same mind-set as a child. It does seem a bit too much to trap these lively young people in the company.

  I used to think that a "sense of accomplishment" could drive away all bad moods, but now it seems that I still don't understand "young people".

  Qin Xue looked at the newly-taken family portrait on the table. The family's smiling faces were so warm and bright. Her father, mother, brother and herself were like an inseparable whole, exuding a warm and dazzling light.

  Now the company is gradually on track.

  Just as originally envisioned, with the extremely bright and successful business card of Tongue, merchants and enterprises who heard about it flocked to it, hoping to be packaged and promoted by the company on favorable terms. Due to the shortage of manpower, the company can only take on relatively high-impact business. However, it is precisely because of this that the company's influence is spread faster.

  But this alone is not enough. She cannot stop and must seize every second to move forward. When she thought of those dark hands hiding in the dark, her heart felt cold.

  There are still more than nine months before the tragedy will happen again. No matter what, she must eradicate those evil hands before she can!

  "Qin Xue, can you come in?" Du Sisi's soft voice came from outside the door.

  "Of course, come in." Qin Xue smiled bitterly and put the pen she just picked up back on the table.

  "Are you busy?" Du Sisi looked at her desk filled with folders of all sizes.

  "It's okay, everything has been dealt with." Qin Xue stood up and took her and Cheng Le, who had been looking at her with the whites of his eyes, to the sofa aside to sit down. "Cheng Le, are you still angry with me now?" She has been angry ever since she found out that Sisi was the mysterious singer...

  Du Sisi didn't say anything, just snickering from the side.

  Cheng Le rolled his eyes at the two of them, "hum" and turned his head to the side.

  Qin Xue sweated profusely: "Didn't I explain it to you later? How can I forgive me?" "

  You two secretly played mysteries, and then you remembered to tell me after you finished playing? How could such a good thing happen!" Cheng Le He glared at the two of them, especially the girl who was snickering until her whole body was shaking.

  "Okay, it's all my fault. If something like this happens again, I promise to be the first to tell you, okay?" Qin Xue raised her hand and swore.

  But Cheng Le didn't listen to her: "Come on, you went to my grandpa to make a short film for the Olympic bid. Even my grandpa was invited to perform in a few scenes. Didn't I know about it at the end?" Anyway, that's the case. Her grandfather's house, these two people kept her in the dark, they really treated her as an idler, didn't they?

Chapter 54 Soul Singer (3)

  It's okay not to mention it, but Qin Xue's face turns green when he mentions it. I don't know what method her master used to actually persuade Mr. Cheng, who always talked about the four words "hide your strength and bide your time", to take some close-up shots.

  Of course it would be nice to be able to shoot, and the results are also first-rate. The biggest problem is that she said something casually before, that if she could persuade the old man to participate in the shooting, she would invite him to go to the food city and eat from beginning to end... That's not to say that

  she She was reluctant to pay for Master to eat. The terrible thing was that it would be too pitiful for her to stand by and watch while Master was eating. But if she ate with him, would her weight and waistline still be visible to others? That's a food city! The entire three floors are filled with delicacies from China and all over the world!
  God! She must have had her head caught in the door to say such nonsense as eating from beginning to end!

  And her master is truly worthy of being called the "Master Heng" in the future. As a rich and handsome man with peerless martial arts, a glittering career as a doctor, and countless savings in his pocket, he could actually exploit his only sixteen-year-old apprentice without any hesitation!
  Would it be possible for an ordinary person to actually come to her to fulfill his promise?
  Therefore, the emergence of words such as "dressed as a beast" and "sanctimonious" are really not out of thin air. There is a living example in front of her!

  Du Sisi looked at her with confusion and anger: "Qin Xue, are you worried?" "

  Oh -" Qin Xue rubbed her forehead and said with a headache: "I remembered some annoying things. By the way. , what do you want from me?"

  "Oh, I almost forgot if you didn't tell me." Du Sisi slapped her forehead and took out a business card from her small bag. "This is what your master asked me to give you. He said that he has been a little busy recently and may not be able to go to the yard. He asked you to call him when you have time and ask us to have dinner together." After saying that, she blinked ambiguously: "Your master is so kind."

  Qin Xue's first feeling when she saw the business card was to tear it into pieces. What did she look like before? How could she regard her master as a taciturn but thoughtful man? Think about the title Heng Ye!

  Are you still having dinner together?
  She will never accompany you to eat from beginning to end! The most I can do is ask Uncle Lou to charge the account first and then pay later.

  Such a master was actually said "yes" by Sisi...

  God, did you forget to bring your glasses?
  Qin Xue glanced at her bleakly, not even bothering to use the strength to refute.

  "Sisi, how is the situation with the new song?" she asked weakly.

  "Are there any new songs?" Cheng Le's eyes suddenly glared over again.

  Qin Xue immediately surrendered: "I gave her a new song to accompany the short film. I didn't hide this from you. Only five people including me knew about it." "That's pretty much it." Cheng

  Le Finally satisfied, but curiosity also arose: "What is the new song like? How does it compare with the previous one?" "

  You have to ask Sisi about this. After all, she is the one who sings."

  The two of them looked at each other. Focusing on her, Du Sisi lowered her head and rubbed the corners of her clothes: "The new song is very nice, but I don't know how it will compare with the previous one." Cheng Le said strangely: "You can't sing it yourself

  . I don't know? There's always a conclusion on whether it

  sounds good or bad, right?" "I think it sounds good, even better than the last song. It's just that although the previous song didn't make any sense, it still had lyrics, but there is nothing in the new song. It requires singing. So I don't know if I can master it." Du Sisi also loved and feared the songs Qin Xue gave her. On the one hand, she really liked it, but on the other hand, she was worried that her foundation was too weak and she had no professional knowledge at all. If you sing badly, it's over.

Chapter 55 Soul Singer (4)

  "Is there such a thing? A song without lyrics?" Cheng Le became even more curious.

  "It's not rare, right? For example, if love has God's will..." Halfway through, Qin Xue's face turned dark again. The TV hadn't come out yet at this time...

  "What if?" Cheng Le didn't hear clearly.

  Qin Xue coughed lightly: "It's nothing. I mean Classic River, for example, is just like pure singing, and it is also popular all over the world." "

  Never heard of it..." Cheng Le was still confused. Even Du Sisi looked at her blankly.

  Qin Xue sighed secretly, what she wanted in her heart was that you had never heard of it.

  "Okay, let's not talk about this anymore. In short, songs sung have the ability to move people's hearts, and because there are no lyrics and only rely on sounds and songs to convey emotions, it is easier for foreigners who don't understand the language to understand." "Okay, I am

  . If you don't understand this, you can discuss it yourself." Cheng Le felt dizzy when he heard those seemingly profound things. "By the way, I have two tickets here. They were given by people who practice taekwondo together. I have to prepare for the competition and I don't have time. You two go ahead. It seems to be a performance by some band." She took it out of her pocket as she spoke. Take out two tickets and throw them randomly on the table.

  "Underground band?" Du Sisi took it over curiously, and her eyes suddenly widened. "This, this is!"

  "What is it?" Qin Xue leaned over to take a look. When she saw the LOGO printed on the ticket, she almost fell to the ground.

  Cheng Le looked at the two people's silly looks and laughed loudly: "Is it that scary? Look at your potential."

  Du Sisi clutched the two tickets tightly and shouted excitedly: "Do you know where this is?" Do you have a ticket? Shayang! Shayang!"

  "You are so stupid, okay? I'm going to practice, you can continue to be stupid." Cheng Le tied the thin coat around his waist in a smart way and waved his hand. He stepped away, leaving behind two girls with black lines on their heads.

  "What kind of ears does she have that can make Sha Yang look stupid?" Du Sisi was extremely depressed. "It turns out that I thought the name Shayang was quite nice, but when she said it..." Cheng Le, give me back my dream!

  Qin Xue also looked strange.

  Then both girls burst into laughter.

  "The tickets are for 7:30 tomorrow night. Should we go and take a look?" Du Sisi pinched the ticket excitedly.

  "Yes! You must! You have to crawl!" Qin Xue held her hand, and her excitement was definitely not less than hers.

  Sayang Concert Hall is an urban legend in this city. It is said to be a concert hall, but in fact it should be regarded as a bar-like place. But what he sells is not wine, but music.

  Musical instruments and audio equipment are provided there, and anyone who wants to can perform on stage. If the popularity is high, you may even get the opportunity to hold a solo concert. It is said that many talent scouts and management companies often go there to look for singers who can be trained. Once you catch their eye, the opportunity to debut is not far away.

  At that time, Chengya was appreciated by a certain company because she sang there, and got the opportunity to release an album.

  Therefore, Shayang's popularity has always been very high, especially among the star-chasers. They want to leave the name of every singer who appears. Maybe there will be a big star who will become famous in the future.

  Don't look at the fact that Cheng Le only gave two tickets. If you don't have a powerful relationship, you won't get these tickets at all.

  "After I go there, I can also see how they sing." Du Sisi looked forward to it.

  Qin Xue stared at her thoughtfully. It seems that she has realized her shortcomings, which is that she has not studied and exercised systematically. It's time to find a good teacher for her and train her specifically.

Chapter 56 Soul Singer (5)

  When his sister said that she would go to Shayang with her classmates in the evening, the Qin family brother became angry. How could two cute sixteen-year-old girls be allowed to wander into such a mixed place at night?
  Ever since, Qin Xue, who went out happily, had a tail named Ji Shaoyang behind him. This is also thanks to the fact that Mr. Ji has Zhang Shayang's gold card and can come in and out at will. Otherwise, Qin Feng would definitely leave his pile of work and follow him in person. Young Master Ji heroically sacrificed his life so that those crushing tasks would not be left to him.

  Arriving at the door of the Shayang Concert Hall ten minutes in advance, Qin Xue and Du Sisi met and followed the crowd into the mysterious place she had only heard about but never entered.

  "Why is he coming too?" Du Sisi asked in a low voice while Mr. Ji showed off his gentlemanly demeanor and went to order drinks for the two lovely ladies.

  Qin Xue spread her hands: "There's nothing I can do. My brother said it's not safe for me to be alone at night. He happens to have a gold card here and can enter as he pleases, so I have to let him follow me." She said something that seemed to be complaining

  . , but my heart felt sweet. It felt great to have my brother caring about me. Let's recruit some new employees when we get back. My brother is too tired recently.

  It was the first time Du Sisi heard a gold card: "What is a gold card?"

  "I'm not very sure, anyway, it's like a VIP certificate issued by this concert hall to some privileged people, right? Like Ji Dashao has a gold card, we I was led directly to the box." If possible, it would be nice to get one for her. If the company wants to grow bigger in the future, a steady stream of star reserves will be essential. It's not a pity to have such a good place to discover talents.

  Two cups of drinks decorated with cute fruits were placed in front of the two of them. Ji Shaoyang chuckled: "To maintain such a big place, how can we just rely on the income from drinks and ticket sales? The boss here is very good at socializing with people, Jinka It's one of the benefits he gives to his patrons."

  "Aren't those singers and bands free?" Du Sisi always thought that was the case.

  "Not necessarily. Many newcomers are free. It would be good for them to have a place where they can sing. For some good performances that are more famous and can attract customers, they still have to give some benefits. Of course, too It's not much, it's just a little higher than the average student working part-time." Mr. Ji shrugged, that kind of small money was not in his eyes at all, so he couldn't know the specific amount.

  Qin Xue glared at him dissatisfied: "Why didn't you tell me earlier that you could come here at will! I couldn't even get in before."

  Ji Shaoyang laughed: "Miss, can you be more reasonable? Where can I be? Do you know you want to come here?"

  "I've always loved music. This is the holy land of music. How could you not want to come? Young Master Ji, your brain will get rusty if you don't use it for too long!" This is where Cheng Ya grew up. Place, how could she not want to come and see it?

  "Holy land?" Ji Shaoyang snorted with some disdain: "It's just a place for rich people to play."

  Qin Xue's heart trembled: "What do you mean?"

  "Do you know why there are these boxes?" He started from The viewing window points outward. The second floor is surrounded by partitioned boxes. Some have their curtains open, while others are closed. "These are exclusive seats for gold card holders, that is, patrons. If any of these people likes a singer or band, they will invest money to support it. It is called sponsorship, but secretly it is all... "

  As if he finally remembered that the two girls in front of him were still little girls, Mr. Ji quickly stopped talking.

Chapter 57 Soul Singer (6)

  Qin Xue picked up the drink and took two sips of it in confusion. Even Du Sisi lowered her head in confusion. The heat in their hearts was no longer the same as when they first got the tickets. .

  Will it be so? Has this happened to Seung Ah too? Qin Xue had never heard him talk about these things before. Although it seems that they have no experience of sitting down and having a good conversation...

  Speaking of which, didn't his father also use money to force him to be with her? What's the difference between these people? What qualifications does she have to discuss these things?
  Young Master Ji panicked and giggled a few times: "Actually, I was joking. What a great place this is. If you like listening to music, I will bring you here every day, okay?" If that girl Qin Feng knew about him, After saying those words, he would definitely be accused of "polluting the pure heart of his lovely sister" and cut into pieces!

  Qin Xue didn't want to talk to him anymore: "Shut up, the singing is about to start." Ji

  Shaoyang, whose soul was traumatized, squatted in the corner and drew circles.

  At this time, the concert officially started.

  Except for the words of Mr. Ji that made the two girls feel a little confused, the performance this time was actually quite high-quality. There were quite a few bands, accounting for about three-quarters of the total, and the rest consisted of self-playing, singing and pure music performances.

  What made Qin Xue happy was that she heard several original songs of quite good quality. Unfortunately, the singers were not good enough and could not interpret the charm of the songs. It would be great if I could talk to those songwriters if I had the chance.

  A burst of warm applause pulled Qin Xue back, who was flying out of his mind, accompanied by screams and shouts.

  The host walked onto the stage: "It seems that everyone already knows who is coming next, right? Let's call their names together, okay?" "

  Yin and Yang! Yin and Yang! Yin and Yang -"

  "Pfft -" Qin Xue sprayed, Then there was a violent cough, which frightened the two people around him to pat and pass them tissues.

  "Miss, why do you choke like this even on a drink?" Ji Shaoyang wiped away the non-existent cold sweat and complained with lingering fear.

  Qin Xue put the water glass handed by Du Sisi on the table and laughed twice in a hoarse voice: "I accidentally choked on it." "

  Really, be careful." Du Sisi was also frightened. Enough.

  Qin Xue smiled and stared at the stage with a pair of slightly moist eyes. Several people there were carrying musical instruments up, and the waves of fierce shouts from the audience became louder and louder.

  "Who is it? So popular." Du Sisi stood by the window and looked down curiously.

  who is it? Of course it's him!

  Qin Xue was confused when she heard the words yin and yang. Although she knew that this was where Chengya started, she never thought that she might meet him here.

  Yin Yang is the name of the band, Yin is Yin from Yin Chengya, and Yang is Yang from Yang Qinglu. It only took a few months from the establishment to the disbandment of this band, but Qin Xue always remembered it in her heart, because his name was connected with other women in such a close way, which made her jealous and envious. I wish I could separate the two words yin and yang with my own hands.

  Yang Qinglu is Chengya's friend. It is said that she came as a fan at first, and later helped Chengya a lot when she was in the most difficult time. As for why the two got together to form a band, Qin Xue didn't know, and it was impossible to investigate specifically. In short, her only impression of this woman was that of greed.

Chapter 58 Soul Singer (7)

  Yes, greed.

  Before Cheng Ya married her, Yang Qinglu once looked for her in the place where she often went. At that time, she told her many things about Cheng Ya, many things that even she, who was about to become his wife, did not know, and said that they were the couple who truly loved each other.

  At that time, she didn't even care about things like hers. If she didn't want to know more about Chengya, she wouldn't even give her a chance to speak. But even so, this woman actually asked her for two million, saying that as long as she gave the money, she would never appear in front of Chengya.

  Who is Qin Xue? She is Qin Luo's daughter, a woman who will never lack money even if she needs anything. Two million is just a small expense to her. But her pride will never allow her to give money to such a person. Once she does give it, she will never forgive herself for decades to come!
  She loves Chengya with the purest love. If she sends other women away by spending money, it will be the biggest shame in her life.

  So what she did was to get rid of this woman who disgusted her.

  What she didn't expect was that the woman she had driven away actually ran to Cheng Ya and cried, saying that she had offered her two million to leave, but she refused.

  She smiled when she heard Cheng Ya's angry question. I didn't expect that the plot on TV would also appear in reality. It turns out that there really are such shameless people.

  What did she do at that time?

  By the way, she didn't do anything. How proud she was at that time, so proud that she didn't even bother to explain things she hadn't done.

  Thinking of this, Qin Xue felt sad and ridiculous for her previous naivety. If we had communicated more with him at that time, misunderstandings would not have gradually accumulated, and the relationship between the two would not have become so cold. Why was I so stupid back then?
  "Yeah - Yin and Yang! Yin and Yang!" The screams came one after another, almost lifting the roof of the concert hall.

  It is hard to imagine that Seung-ah, who has such enthusiastic cheers, has never become popular and can only be regarded as a third-rate singer.

  "Oh my God! It's Yin Chengya!" Du Sisi became excited after seeing the people on the stage clearly. "I love his songs so much. I can't believe I can actually see him with my own eyes!"

  Qin Xue's heart trembled: "You like him?"

  "Yes, didn't you tell you before that I like him very much?" Flying?" Du Sisi didn't hear his tone and was still lying on the window sill looking down excitedly.

  "I like singing..." Qin Xuexuan's heart dropped again. What should she do if she falls in love with Cheng Ya just like her? She doesn't want to hurt her friendship for the sake of love, and she doesn't want to lose her love for the sake of friendship. God, she is so crazy, her mind is so confused!
  Just because Du Sisi didn't see it, it didn't mean that people like Ji Shaoyang didn't notice it. This girl can't be...that's not right! I've probably never met her, and she doesn't seem to be a star-chasing person. But if not, why would there be such a big reaction?

  Young Master Ji was also confused.

  At this time, the equipment has been set up on the stage.

  Amid cheers, four people, three men and one woman, wearing black imitation leather performance clothes and holding musical instruments, walked up.

  It's Seung-ah, it's really Seung-ah!
  Qin Xue covered her lips, and tears rolled down her face as if they were free.

  It seemed like I hadn't seen him for a long time.

  Now he is so young, so energetic, and can still show such a bright smile.

  So he can still laugh like this?

  It seems like I haven't seen him smile since I got to know him. Every time we met, he would frown, as if he had a lot on his mind.

  Seung-ya, how are you doing without me?

Chapter 59 Soul Singer (8)

  "Hello everyone, I am Yin Chengya."
  "Hello everyone, I am Yang Qinglu." "

  We are a combination of yin and yang!"

  "Yin and yang! Yin and yang! Yin and yang -" The audience was going crazy. , shouting their names desperately.

  Fierce and exciting singing followed.

  It turned out to be a powerful song.

  Qin Xue's beautiful eyebrows frowned.

  Now she understood why the people there were so excited. The live version of the song will definitely lift your mood like alcohol and caffeine. In such an environment, even if the voice is not good, just being able to roar is enough. No singing skills are required at all.

  But this kind of song is not suitable for Cheng Ya, and it is more likely to ruin his gentle and jade-like voice. Who on earth asked him to sing such a song!

  Next to him, Ji Shaoyang peeked in fear from time to time, trying to decipher her thoughts from her ever-changing expressions of sadness and joy. Judging from the way she has been staring at people since they came up on the stage, it seems that there is indeed some unusual attitude in her. But now it seemed as if someone owed her money, and her expression was extremely serious.

  "Well, Sister Xiaoxue." He took courage and cautiously asked, "Do you like this band?"

  Qin Xue was startled by his sudden question, and finally realized that she seemed to be acting too abnormally. After gathering her emotions, she replied: "It's okay."

  Ji Shaoyang scratched his hair and struggled for a long time before finally speaking: "If you want to have a band, I suggest you find something else. This one won't work. ."

  Qin Xue turned to him, frowned and asked, "Why?"

  When she asked, Ji Shaoyang breathed a sigh of relief.

  This is right! How could a workaholic like Miss Qin become obsessed with someone she has never met? The only thing that interests her is probably the band that makes the audience enthusiastic. Maybe the eldest lady's next plan is to create a band to play in!

  "The male lead singer on the stage is called Yin Chengya. He is a young singer who has released one album but has not become popular."

  Du Sisi was unhappy: "What do you mean by a young singer? His songs are very nice. You haven't heard them before. Don't talk nonsense!"

  "Okay, let's not talk about his songs, right?" Ji Shaoyang waved his hands in surrender. "Originally, this person was from an underground band, but he was the only one who signed the contract. The company didn't pay attention to the others at all. I heard that there was a lot of trouble because of this." "Yes, I also remember that

  Yin Chengya was She sings alone, why did she suddenly form a group?" Du Sisi is a girl after all, and girls don't like gossip.

  "I will only say this here. Just forget it after you hear it." Ji Shaoyang came to them mysteriously. "That woman's name is Yang Helu. Her godfather specially told the company where Yin Chengya signed a contract and asked them to hide him in the snow." "

  Ah! Hidden in the snow?" Du Sisi exclaimed.

  Qin Xue, who had never heard of this before, was even more frightened when she heard it: "Why do you want to hide him? Did he offend someone?" Chengya's character is very twisty and does not tolerate a little bit of nastiness. I'm afraid No one knows how to offend someone. If she was hidden for this reason, she wouldn't be surprised at all...

  Ji Shaoyang snorted coldly: "What else could it be? It's not that face that's causing the trouble."

  Qin Xue's eyes widened: " You mean?"

Chapter 60 Soul Singer (9)

  "That's right!" Ji Shaoyang touched his face and shook his head: "Although I am also a handsome and handsome man, I can't deny that this Yin Chengya is better than me. I look a little bit more handsome."

  "Ugh!" Du Sisi shushed him as if she was vomiting.

  Young Master Ji has always been thick-skinned. He chuckled twice and continued: "The woman named Yang Shilu fell in love with him. In order to be with him, she asked her godfather to say hello. Now the two form a band. It's probably because of the company. It's a pity that this kid doesn't know anything and thinks that the company and this woman are so good to him."

  Qin Xue was furious when she heard this.

  It turns out that this kind of thing happened back then! Presumably, if his father hadn't appeared and "bought" him, there might have been a worse situation waiting for him!

  He must not be allowed to stay in such a rubbish company any longer!

  But what can she do now?
  "But you don't have to worry about him." As if sensing her depressed mood, Ji Shaoyang added: "Raising little stars is a pastime and a game for those people. They basically don't know how to do it." If you do too much, you will be laughed at by people in this industry."

  Qin Xue nodded and stopped talking. The so-called authorities are obsessed with her. She was in a panic just now. Thinking about it, when she met him in her previous life, wasn't he fine? And judging from the way Yang Qinglu got along with him, the two still maintained a good relationship after the band disbanded, so they probably didn't suffer too obvious oppression. It's just that the reason, which is not excessive, is that I am afraid of others laughing at me. This is really sad.

  While he was talking, the third song of Yin Yang Band had already started playing.

  What surprised Qin Xue was that the third song was actually "God" written by her!
  Listening to the familiar and beautiful music sung with his unique gentle voice, she couldn't help but burst into tears. For many years, she had been looking forward to the day when he could sing the song she wrote. I didn't expect that this day would actually come, in such a strange and magical way.

  Thank you again for God's grace and the gods who allowed her to be reborn in this beautiful era.

  "Oh my God!" Du Sisi exclaimed excitedly: "He is singing about gods, and he can sing a hundred times better than me! It turns out that the song can be sung like this! Oh my God, I really want to record it. He just He is a true soul singer. Compared with him, I am simply too bad! It's just that woman who can't sing well and can't find the right tone at all!" That's right

  ! Qin Xue sighed in his heart. Chengya's voice is very gentle, both the high and low notes are perfect. Just like him, she is the type who can be an angel when she is kind, and can be stuffed with stones when she is stubborn. Therefore, love songs are the most suitable for him. He can perfectly express all kinds of melodies that are graceful and sad.

  He actually let him sing a powerful song! If she knew who came up with this bad idea, she would cut that person into pieces!

  ——In a certain office, a fat-headed middle-aged man sneezed hard.

  "Oh my god, Sister Xiaoxue! You can still hear tears when you listen to the songs you wrote. Should I admire that singer's singing skills or your well-developed tear ducts?" Ji Shaoyang pointed at her face and shouted. .

  After being reminded, Du Sisi saw her friend with two lines of tears on her face. She couldn't help but said dejectedly: "Yin Chengya must have a good voice. If only I had his skills." Qin Xue was embarrassed

  . She wiped the tears on her face carelessly, covered her hot face and stood up: "I'm going to the bathroom." "Shall

  I go with you?"

  Du Sisi wanted to follow, but was blocked by Qin Xue.

  "No, I'll be back in a moment." After saying that, the person had already ran out of the box.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 5.5K 34
Marguerite has been beaten by her pack for twelve years and for being the only daughter of an alpha it's rare. Her brother and his best friend were t...
8.7K 122 31
"Push her! You can't let her get back up!" "That's right! You have to straighten out that heinous b*tch!" A goddess of war whose fearsome reputation...
283K 2.8K 59
Back in university Lu Yao married the most powerful man in Beicheng, Fu Shishu. In one fell swoop, she turned from a pheasant to a phoenix. Lu Yao sh...