Reborn as a big star

By loisantoinette

Her father actually "bought" her favorite singer as a coming-of-age gift for her when she turned 18? ! The ha... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 366

Chapter 41 - 50

569 7 0
By loisantoinette

Chapter 41 Making Stars (3)

  In the general manager's office, the four giants gathered together again.

  "Sister Xiaoxue, what are you playing at?" Ji Shaoyang asked lazily, pointing to the two little girls outside who were talking and laughing with Sophie.

  "Didn't I say it last time? I want to make stars." Qin Xue looked outside through the blinds, with a burning passion in her eyes.

  Zhai Zhiyuan stared blankly at the two girls outside: "You mean the two girls outside are the stars you want to create?"

  Qin Xue smiled and shook her head: "No."

  After a few people breathed a sigh of relief, she added He finished: "It's just one of them. As for the other one, I don't have any plans for her at the moment."

  Ji Shaoyang slapped his forehead and cried out: "Sister Xiaoxue, your brother Shaoyang knows a lot of people after all, why didn't he know anything from the outside? What do you think of the star qualities in these two girls?" When it comes to looks, I can only call them Xiaojiabiyu. Talking about the figure... how hot can a sixteen-year-old girl who has just entered high school be?
  "So I am the boss and you are a wage earner." Qin Xue told him what the cold reality was with a smile.

  Ji Shaoyang made a heart-holding gesture with his hands and shrank aside to mend his injured soul.

  "What are you going to do?" Brother Qin, who was still steady, asked the most critical question.

  Qin Xue took out a handwritten document from her schoolbag: "Here is my plan, please take a look."

  After several people took it, they all gasped at the same time as soon as they opened a few pages.

  "It's okay in the front, but will the later plan be too bold?" Zhai Zhiyuan swallowed his saliva and asked in a dry voice.

  Qin Xue clenched her fists and said firmly: "Since we are going to do something, we must do it big! Do you think Fengxue can develop smoothly by just relying on the capital of "Tiangue"?" "I believe in Xiaoxue

  . "The first one to voice his approval was the always steady brother of the Qin family. "I would say that although this plan is a bit bold, if it succeeds, the reputation of our Fengxue Media will reach a high level again. And even if it fails, there will be no loss. At most, the money will be spent to buy a lesson." Hearing the

  previous Qin Xue still looked touched, but when he finished speaking, her face turned dark. Even before this was implemented, I had carefully considered the consequences of her failure...

  "Okay, I will take full responsibility for the star-making project. Let's talk about the cooperation with National Television first. How is it going?" She huddled feebly into the soft sofa.

  Little did he know that she looked like a real freshman in high school in the eyes of several older boys, as she was sunk deep into the sofa.

  Qin Feng lovingly poured a cup of tea for her: "It went very smoothly. The newbies we recruited are all good, and some of them have some experience. We plan to divide them into two groups and conduct them at the same time." "What will Sophie do if there are two groups?

  Mr. Can't it be divided into two halves?" Qin Xue hit the key point immediately.

  "We have also studied this issue. But if it were not like this, there would be no time to broadcast the task once a week. We think we can shoot some shots first, and then cut Sophie's part into it when we come back." Qin Xue frowned: "This is too

  much False, the reason why our program is popular is that the sense of real immersion is very important. If it is not shot at the same time, we cannot achieve that feeling just by relying on post-production." Unless there are future Hollywood standards, but It is unrealistic with their current strength.

  "Otherwise, what should we do?" Ji Shaoyang also understood the seriousness of the problem, but it was really too late. "How about hiring another host? I'm afraid I won't be able to find a suitable one for a while."

Chapter 42: Making Stars (4)

  "It's a bit troublesome." Qin Xue thought while holding her chin.

  What the program needs is food photography in China, but China has a vast land and abundant resources, and the two kinds of food may be tens of thousands of miles apart. Even if Sophie tried her best to stretch her legs, she wouldn't be able to hold on for too long. Running back and forth at a high intensity would cause damage to her health. She is a good boss and cannot help but think about the health of her employees.

  Speaking of regional issues...

  "I thought about it!" Qin Xue raised her finger at Ji Shaoyang: "Bring me the map."

  "Cha!" Ji Shaoyang gave a Qing Dynasty salute and shouted, "Clang, clang, clang, clang." "Take out a volume of maps from the bookcase on the side.

  Qin Xue spread the map on the big desk, pointed to a place and said, "I remember the first delicious food on the show was here." "That's right." "

  My

  idea is that we make the show based on regions. It's just drawing Come up with a food route to connect the food broadcast in each episode."

  Upon hearing this, several people's eyes suddenly lit up.

  Qin Xue continued: "The program team is still divided into two groups. Sophie and the first group went to the designated place to shoot. At the same time, the second group followed the route to the next place, first filming the local customs there, and those who did not need Su Fei. The scene where Fei appears. After all the preparations are completed, Sophie can also complete the progress of the first group and rush over. In this way, the first group will pass the program over for post-production, and at the same time go to the next location for pre-production work. Like this Let's arrange for Sophie to have some rest time so that she won't be too tired."

  "That's it!" The problem was solved at once, and Ji Shaoyang, who was the producer, finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  "But we still need to find a new host. This method can only be used temporarily." Qin Xue couldn't help but remind him. After all, it's impossible to keep Sophie and the two camera crews shooting outside all the time, so we have to give them some time to go home, right?
  "Don't worry about this, there is a buffer time, I will make good use of it." Ji Shaoyang was absolutely confident in his ability.

  "By the way, I hired the two people outside to work, just give them some errands to do." Qin Xue looked at the long-haired handsome guy thoughtfully: "Help me train if you have time. Du Sisi's character is the one who doesn't talk much. If you can let her communicate freely with strangers, I will give you a credit."

  Ji Shaoyang laughed: "Such a small thing can be done casually, and it's all on me. "

  You can't guard yourself against others." Qin Xue raised her eyebrows, but did not tell him Du Sisi's explosive introversion index. Anyway, he knew how difficult this task was after real contact. But then he will be the one who has a headache, so he can just wait for the results. She smiled evilly in her heart.

  "Sister Xiaoxue, my pure boy's heart has been hurt by you again." Ji Shaoyang was about to cry, crying out for himself.

  Qin Xue was already used to his tricks. She stood up, stretched and walked to the door: "Okay, I'm going to play with them. You go ahead and get busy." "Oh,

  I forgot something." Just as she was about to open the door, she suddenly turned around and said, "Find someone who is good at writing and write the Tip of the Tongue series into a book. In addition, find channels to ask famous celebrities who are good at writing to write about food." Short prose or something like that. Don't be careful about money, just about the same. That's it."

  The three big boys looked at her leaving figure speechlessly.

  "With her words, the three of us are going to break our legs again..." Zhai Zhiyuan smiled bitterly.

  Ji Shaoyang put his arms around Qin Feng's shoulders, with the same expression of helplessness and deep admiration: "What kind of head do you think this girl has? Why can I think that I will make a lot of money with just any idea?" "Very much.

  " Okay, isn't it?" Qin Feng smiled, his hands already on the keyboard, preparing for the publication plan of Tongue. For this sister, he only had full care in his heart, and all the previous unhappiness seemed to have dissipated long ago, without leaving even a trace of haze.

Chapter 43 Making Stars (5)

  After saying hello to Cheng Le and Du Sisi, Qin Xue went to her workshop.

  It was a small space completely enclosed by the best soundproofing materials of the time, and housed the best musical equipment. When I first started the company, almost half of my budget was invested here. Although she is currently only doing post-dubbing work for the Tongue series, Qin Xue knows that this place will become the soul of the entire company in the future. That's why she invested a lot of money without hesitation.

  In order to improve her relationship with Chengya, she learned a lot about music in her previous life. And she could also see that the big reason why Cheng Ya didn't get out of the predicament, didn't find his own way, and didn't have a good song that suited him.

  At that time, she composed several love songs for him. With her indescribable love for him, she even wrote her overflowing emotions into the lyrics. Even her teacher believed that once published, they would become love song classics. . It's a pity that she didn't have the chance to give it to him until she passed away.

  But she never regretted everything she did for him. Even if she was misunderstood and hated by him, she always looked for ways to get along with him normally. Now, she felt even more lucky that she had learned those things. At least in this life, she would find opportunities to be close to him because of these things she had learned.

  But before that, she will practice with other materials first. When she really feels that she has the ability to help him soar to the sky, she will appear in front of him openly!

  Until then, Chengya, you must wait for me! Even if I give everything I have, I will do everything I can to help you so as to compensate for the harm I did to you in those ten years.

  Clenching her fists, Qin Xue silently swore in her heart.

  Taking a deep breath, she returned her attention to the workbench. There is a photo of Du Sisi there, which was deliberately taken while studying in the Cheng family yard.

  In the photo, Du Sisi is wearing a black-on-red-check school uniform, smiling shyly but brightly. The sunlight penetrates through the gaps between the trees, like swords of light penetrating the endless shadows, making the people in the photo look like elves.

  "That's it!" Qin Xue whispered, her eyes shining like polished obsidian.

  Du Sisi's voice is soft and ethereal, and simply describing it as "nice" is obviously not enough. If you sing the right song, it will be very beautiful, but if you choose the wrong song, it will cause disharmony like a child wearing adult clothes.

  So her voice is her strength, but also her weakness, because the style of songs she can sing is too narrow. But for Qin Xue, her shortcomings will turn into advantages after her transformation, and the advantages will be carried forward!

  As for the singing path Du Sisi will take in the future, she already has a direction. It's interesting to say that her inspiration actually came from a science fiction movie.

  "The Fifth Element" is a classic science fiction movie. Even Qin Xue, who is not very interested in the film, has a record of watching it several times. It's just that what she likes is different from most people. Others may like the plot or all kinds of strange aliens, but she is fascinated by the song sung by the alien soprano in it.

  What a magical song that was. Even if she later found out that it was actually a mixture of the voices of a man and a woman, it could not reduce the position of that song in her heart. It's just a pity that with so many people in the world, it's hard for that kind of natural sound to appear in the world again.

Chapter 44 Starmaking (6)

  It's not that she wanted Du Sisi to sing that kind of song, because she couldn't sing it with her voice. What she wants is the artistic conception of the song, especially the beautiful high notes in the second half, which do not use lyrics and are only interpreted with voice.

  Some songs, such as Concertopourdeuxvoix, also known as "Angel Voice Concerto", although there is not a single word in the whole song, after listening to it, you will be intoxicated by the wonderful artistic conception created by the music and sound. Another example is Declan's "anangel" and "tellmewhy", which are also quite tasteful songs.

  In particular, Du Sisi's voice has a childish tone, and she will definitely sing this type of song to a height that others cannot surpass. What she has to do is to change these unreleased songs, add elements suitable for China, and turn them into "soul songs" that belong only to Du Sisi!
  Time flies by in the busyness.

  A few days later.

  "Sisi, come here." When no one was paying attention, a small slit opened in the company's most mysterious studio, and a small white hand stretched out and beckoned outward.

  Du Sisi, who was helping to pour the tea, came over curiously: "Qin Xue, so you are here. No wonder I haven't seen you. Hey, so there is a room here?" "

  Shh-" Qin Xue said He made a silence gesture, looked around, and then pulled her into the studio as quickly as possible. If she was seen by other employees of the company or Cheng Le, she would not have time to explain.

  "What's the matter? What are these?" Du Sisi curiously looked at the large and small buttons, instruments and musical instruments in the room, feeling like she was in an alien flying saucer.

  "Let me hear something for you." Qin Xue pressed a button with a smile, and a string of magical notes immediately came out of the speaker.

  The reason why I use magical to describe it is because Du Sisi can't find other more appropriate adjectives to express the feeling at this moment.

  "God, what kind of music is this? It's so beautiful, as if I'm dreaming!"

  Qin Xue was very satisfied with her appearance: "Do you like this music?"

  "Yeah! I like it so much! Why haven't I heard it before? How did it go?"

  "If I ask you to bring in the lyrics and sing it with this song, can you do it?" Qin Xue said, pulling out a piece of paper from the side and handing it to her.

  "Singing? Me? I can't do it!" Du Sisi instinctively resisted.

  Qin Xue pushed the lyrics into her hand: "What are you afraid of? I didn't ask you to sing it to strangers, just sing it to me here."

  Du Sisi breathed a sigh of relief: "That's okay..." Then she thought When I thought about it, I felt something was wrong: "Why should I sing this?"

  Qin Xue felt a little disappointed because he couldn't coax her.

  "You like this song, right?"

  "Yes... it sounds nice." Du Sisi replied weakly. Although it was the truth, she still felt like she was about to be abducted.

  "You can sing a few lines of a nice song, why don't you ask me why?" Qin Xue raised her eyebrows.

  "That, that's because..." Du Sisi was asked.

  "Don't do it because of it. You first memorize the music along with the music, and then sing it according to the lyrics, you know?" "

  Oh..." Du Sisi's struggle was finally dismissed by her friend's force, and she honestly picked up the lyrics. look. "This is the lyrics?" It looks like it's just some meaningless words put together into a sentence, right?
  "Who stipulates that lyrics must be meaningful? Isn't that anxiety also a mess?" After Qin Xue finished speaking, she suddenly remembered that the Divine Comedy hadn't been released yet, and she immediately closed her mouth.

Chapter 45 Starmaking (7)

  Du Sisi looked at her doubtfully: "What happened to the tank?" Is there a tank in the lyrics?

  Qin Xueqian laughed twice: "Don't ask so many questions, just tell me how long it will take to learn this song!"

  Du Sisi took the lyrics and thought about it: "I don't know, this lyrics is meaningless, I have to write it down. On the contrary, it's more difficult."

  "Okay! Then you just learn it first, and then come to me when you feel satisfied with it." After teaching her the keys to replay the music, Qin Xue walked out of the studio.

  "Xiaoxue, come here." After taking a few steps, she was stopped by someone. It turned out to be the brother of the Qin family.

  "I was looking for you too." Qin Xue said as she walked into his office.

  As soon as they entered the door, they saw Ji Shaoyang and Zhai Zhiyuan also there, and there was also a young girl who was very well-dressed and beautiful in a red windbreaker.

  "Who is this?" To be able to enter Qin Feng's office, he should not be an ordinary person, but why has she never seen him before?

  "Ahem, let me introduce you." Zhai Zhiyuan rubbed his hands and gestured with a naive smile: "This is Lin Duoyin, the flower girl from the art department of our school. She specializes in oil painting. Several of her works have won medals in foreign competitions. !"

  When someone won an award, he acted as if he was even more proud than he was when he won the award... Qin Xue understood everything as soon as she saw his lustful pig face. This beauty must be the object of his crush.

  "Hello, I am Qin Feng's sister Qin Xue."

  Lin Duoyin smiled and stretched out her hand: "Hello, I have heard Zhai Zhiyuan and others talking about you." "

  Really? What did they say about me? No Are you going to say bad things about me secretly?" Qin Xue smiled, but her eyes when looking at the two people became extremely sharp.

  When Ji Shaoyang and Zhai Zhiyuan were sweating at the same time, Miss Lin, who was completely unaware of the strange air, burst out laughing: "How could it be possible? They all said that Qin Feng has a very beautiful and capable sister." It was almost time

  . The two people, who were crushed by the knife-like pressure and wanted to be wrapped together and trembling, felt that the pressure suddenly disappeared. If it weren't for the beauty present, the two of them would definitely slide to the ground and sit down.

  As expected, they all have the surname Qin. The young Qin Xue is no better than Qin Feng when he gets angry. How terrible!

  Qin Feng held back his laughter and said, "Our crew is missing a host. Zhai Zhiyuan and the others thought of Miss Lin and thought her temperament and image were very suitable."

  Qin Xue looked up and down and said in agreement: "Lin The lady is very beautiful, with a good figure and a better temperament. It's just that our program requires traveling for a long time in other places. Miss Lin looks very slender and weak. Can she adapt to the harsh environment outside?" Before Lin Duoyin could speak, Zhai

  asked Zhiyuan has already stood up.

  "Sister Xiaoxue, you must have never imagined that Lin Duoyin is not only good at painting, but also very skilled! She is a black belt in women's taekwondo!" "Oh? I

  really can't tell." Qin Xue was really surprised. I thought women who practiced Taekwondo felt similar to Cheng Le.

  Lin Duoyin smiled shyly: "When I heard them talk about it, I couldn't believe that it was you who created such a famous program. If I could be the host of your program, I think I would cherish it very much. If you have the opportunity, you won't be afraid of hardship or fatigue."

  Regarding her words, Qin Xue had no doubts about their authenticity.

  A woman who takes her paintings to a foreign country to participate in competitions must be a person with strong vanity and in urgent need of recognition. With the popularity of tongue-in-cheek programs, once you become the host, your fame and popularity can reach its peak instantly. The reputation you can earn by becoming a painter is countless times faster. You must know that the painter's works will only increase in value after his death.

Chapter 46 Star Making (8)

  As long as this Miss Lin is not a fool, she will swallow all the hardships and enjoy the fame and money that comes with it under the aura of a star.

  But she didn't care, and was even happy to see it. Only with desire can there be motivation. Only greedy people will want to pursue higher ideals and have stricter requirements on themselves.

  "Since Miss Lin is not afraid of hardship, of course I have no objection." Qin Xue smiled meaningfully.

  One impresses the audience with his smile, and the other attracts the eyes with his temperament. It is really exciting to see how far these two supporters will interpret the Tongue series!

  "Okay." Qin Feng turned to Lin Duoyin and said: "Ms. Lin, welcome to join Fengxue Media. I'll be here today. You can bring the relevant documents and photos tomorrow, and then we'll sign the contract. No problem. Right?"

  "No problem. Then I'll leave first." She knew they were seeing off guests and left with a wink.

  Zhai Zhiyuan followed her out with a relaxed heart in the name of seeing her off.

  "Okay, finally there are no outsiders here." Qin Xue pulled down the blinds on all the windows in the room and locked the door.

  "Do you want to be so mysterious?" Ji Shaoyang watched her busy in amusement.

  After seeing that all the doors and windows were closed, Qin Xue took out a Walkman from his pocket. In this era when MP3 has just come out and is not yet popular, only simple tapes can be used. The more moments like this, the more she misses her smartphone, which is truly omnipotent!

  "Listen to this," she said, pressing the play button.

  As the tape rotates, the ethereal and clear music flows out, like fresh oxygen, instantly filling the room, making the listener feel relaxed.

  "Did you do this?"

  They already knew Qin Xue's plan and what she was busy with when she disappeared in recent days. But when they heard about it, Qin Feng and Ji Shaoyang still felt dizzy. .

  "Who else could it be besides me?" Qin Xue answered with a guilty conscience. She did draw on some later works in her music, but this can be regarded as a benefit for people like her who are reborn in this world, and they don't need to be used in vain, right? Maybe future composers will be able to stand higher by standing on the shoulders of a giant like her...

  "Xiaoxue, you are such a genius!" Qin Feng became more and more admiring as he listened. But when I think about my father, who is a business wizard, and my mother, who is a professor, it seems that it is not difficult to accept that my sister has such outstanding achievements. After all, her genes are so good.

  Qin Xue chuckled twice: "You have heard Du Sisi's voice, how do you think she performs this way?"

  Ji Shaoyang said seriously, "Her voice is very suitable for this type of music, and she should have a good performance." The effect. But you also said that her character cannot sing in front of outsiders. In this case, no matter how good she sings, it will be useless?" "Who said it is useless?" Qin Xue smiled confidently: "She dare not sing

  to If a stranger sings, let her hide herself!"

  "A celebrity who is invisible?" Ji Shaoyang couldn't imagine what that would be like. If you can't even see anyone, how can you understand? How star?
  "Don't we have internet?" Qin Xue gave the answer. At this time, no one knows better than her how far the Internet will develop in the future. So at the beginning of the Tongue series, Sophie started a blog online as she said. Not surprisingly, it quickly became a trend on the Internet.

  The same goes for this time's star-making. She will once again use the Internet to hide Du Sisi's true face and conquer the audience with only her voice.

Chapter 47 Making Stars (9)

  "Can the Internet be used like this?"

  Not only Ji Shaoyang couldn't figure it out, Qin Feng was also confused, but since his sister was so confident, he wouldn't waste any more energy on this matter.

  Qin Xue will not explain specifically how popular Internet celebrities will be in the future.

  "Xiaoxue, do you really want to do that next step?"

  Qin Xue nodded solemnly: "That is the easiest way to achieve results I can think of. There are still a few months, we can do everything we can to do it well Just do it carefully and make it great." It was

  said that it took a few months, but in fact it was less than two months, and all the tasks from production to promotion and publicity had to be completed. Time is quite tight, but as long as we catch this ride, this star-making plan will be more than half completed!
  Qin Feng fondly pushed the loose hair behind her cheeks behind her ears: "Just do what you want step by step, don't be too eager to achieve results, sometimes one or two setbacks and failures are not only not a bad thing, but will also help you understand To something deeper."

  Having said that, what he actually wanted to see more was his sister's radiant smile when she succeeded. It was just a star, or a star that could not appear in front of others. The unheard of plan really made him dare not have more confidence.

  Qin Xue understood his worries: "Don't worry, brother. With you all working so hard to help me, I can't find a way even if I fail." "

  You." Qin Feng felt warm in his heart, and his eyes became softer.

  Looking back recently, I think that many of the reasons for the previous estrangement between me and my sister should be on myself. His sister is four years younger than him, so she is basically a child in front of him. It is very common for children to have tantrums.

  But he had no consciousness of being her brother at all, he just avoided her and didn't take any action that a brother should have. It's no wonder that she never regarded him as a brother.

  In the end, it was tragic that Xiaoxue, his younger sister, stepped forward to mend the rift, making him feel even more ashamed of his behavior. From now on, he will definitely do everything in his power to help her achieve her wish to make up for the neglect of her sister over the years!
  If Qin Xue knew that Brother Qin's thoughts had changed like this, she would probably be dumbfounded, ashamed and angry, and shed tears. What a good brother, what kind of brain did she have before?
  "Brother, I have to run somewhere, so I'll leave first. By the way, if Du Sisi comes to see me later, tell her to practice more, and I'll find her when I come back." After giving the instruction, Qin Xue turned and left. .

  There is no time to repent for what he has done in the past. The only way to compensate them is to let those whom he loves and hurt deeply live happily under his protection. Therefore, she cannot stop and must use all available time to move forward.

  After coming out of Fengxue Media, Qin Xue got on the bus and headed to the Cheng family compound. Cheng Le and Du Sisi were not called because they were not going there as students, but as producers of Fengxue Media. Of course, the purpose of going there was for Du Sisi and her star-making plan.

  The star-making plan is mainly divided into three parts.

  The first is the packaging stage. That is to say, sing the songs that suit her best and record them for various post-production.

  The second is launch. The produced songs will be released online first, and then spread through radio and other forms to spread the influence.

  The third is promotion. This stage will be completed with the help of a major event in 2000!

Chapter 48 Making Stars (10)

  The biggest event in 2000 was the successful application for the 2008 Olympics. Qin Xue remembers clearly that before the bid, various forms of activities across the country were carried out in the name of supporting the Olympic bid.

  Now she wants to borrow this trend and use the wave of Olympic bids across the country to release Du Sisi's voice!

  But before that, she had to do something else.

  "Grandpa Cheng, I told you on the phone before I came here, what do you think of my suggestion?"

  In the antique study room, Mr. Cheng sat majestically, in dramatic contrast to the slender Qin Xue opposite him.

  "Let my disciples here make a short film to welcome the Olympics. Girl, you are really brave." Mr. Cheng stroked his beard expressionlessly, not knowing what he was thinking.

  In Qin Xue's plan, getting the support of Mr. Cheng and filming such a short play was a necessary step, so she had to get his consent no matter how hard it was.

  "Grandpa Cheng, don't you hope that your application for the Olympics will be successful?"

  Mr. Cheng twitched the corner of his mouth, thinking that this little girl's big hat is really good. If he doesn't agree, he will be against the people of the whole country.

  "Girl, we martial arts students pay great attention to keeping a low profile, showing up in public, wielding swords and guns, what's the difference from street performers?"

  Qin Xue raised her eyebrows: "According to what you said, Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan brought Chinese martial arts to the world. A martial arts star is also a street performer?"

  Mr. Cheng was suddenly speechless.

  "Haha." A light chuckle came from the side in a very uninteresting way.

  Mr. Cheng glared at Fu Heng, who was snickering to himself, and coughed to cover up his embarrassment: "Girl, I admit that I can't convince you. But I don't think it will be of any benefit to my disciples to make a promotional video." Qin

  Xue His eyes lit up: "If there are benefits, will you agree?"

  Mr. Cheng was shocked and said quickly: "My benefits are not money!"

  "How could I say money, something that looks down on your ideological consciousness?" Qin Xue is not a sixteen-year-old girl who really doesn't understand the world. "You will understand the real benefits as soon as I tell you."

  "Chinese martial arts has gradually declined, don't deny this. In addition, I believe you know the significance of the Olympic Games in China better than I do. I made this short film I just want to take advantage of the Olympic Games to show Chinese martial arts to the world. Isn't it the benefit of this matter for both Chinese and foreigners to have a deeper understanding of Chinese martial arts?" Although Mr. Cheng didn't want to admit it, he

  knew I was still moved. If he did not have a passionate heart to develop Chinese martial arts to the world, he would not have developed disciples. If this short video can really achieve the effect that the girl said, it seems that I can really give it a try.

  Qin Xue carefully observed the old man's expression, trying to see something from the face that was neither sad nor happy. But Jiang is old and hot after all, and it seems that she didn't realize what was going on.

  "What you said makes sense." The old man finally spoke after pondering for a while. "It is a great thing to promote Chinese martial arts to the outside world and let more people understand and practice martial arts. But does the Fengxue company you mentioned have the strength to produce this short film with effect? "

  When she saw that something was going on, Qin Xue quickly patted her chest and assured: "Grandpa Cheng, you can absolutely rest assured about the quality. Do you know the popular Tongue series recently? That is launched by Fengxue Media Company!" 

Chapter 49 Star Making (11)

  "Oh? That's not bad. I've watched the show too, and it's really meaningful." Mr. Cheng nodded, and then added: "Although it's an advertisement."

  Qin Xue laughed "hehe" She said twice: "Wind and snow can turn a small food city into a city highlight, and naturally it can spread the spirit of martial arts to the world!" In order to dispel the old man's last doubts, she added: "If you are still not worried, wait a minute. After the short film is produced, I will be the first to show it to you. If you are not satisfied at all, the film will never be released. You should rest assured, right?" Mr. Cheng patted the armrest of the

  Taishi chair with satisfaction: "Okay! That's it! As you said. I allow Fengxue Company to shoot in this yard. As for the manpower needed, just talk to Fu Heng and leave it to him to arrange it. Is it okay?" He turned to Fu Heng for the last sentence. Constant.

  "No problem." Fu Heng looked at his apprentice with a half-smile, and the light in his eyes was like a cat that is happy to see its prey.

  Qin Xue felt numb at the sight. Even though he was very dedicated to her and taught her many things, she was still a little afraid of this master who would be called "Master Heng" by later generations. As for what she was afraid of, I'm afraid even she herself couldn't tell.

  Anyway, the hardest part was finally accomplished as she planned. With Mr. Cheng's permission, he can mobilize all his martial arts disciples at any time. As far as she knew, there were hundreds of people who frequented this compound, let alone those across the country. I believe it should be easy to choose the warrior she wants among them. If it is not necessary, she will not trouble people from too far away.

  "Tell me what to do first." Fu Heng took Qin Xue to the place where he usually practiced, and asked while doing Tai Chi push-hand movements.

  Qin Xue was speechless at her master's dedication to his duties, but this style of not wasting a minute suited her very well.

  "Master, I will ask someone to prepare the script and storyboards first. Specifically, I plan to use the combination of hardness and softness in martial arts as a selling point. A few close-ups of national practice are also necessary." "What do you want to do

  ? To express both hardness and softness?"

  "This is simple, softness can be expressed through Tai Chi. As for hardness, I don't know much about other things. It depends on how you arrange it, Master. Anyway, it is best to use hard external martial arts. It's a very domineering move. It doesn't matter whether it's really powerful or not, as long as it looks powerful."

  Fu Heng snorted disdainfully: "There are no idiots here."

  "Of course, I'm just talking casually." Qin Xue I snickered in my heart, unable to see that "Master Heng" also had such a childish temperament, and could not bear to listen to other people's disparaging words. But it's not surprising. Hengye is still in his 20s now, and is only a few years older than her brother.

  "What about the candidates? How many people are you going to find?" Fu Heng then asked.

  Qin Xue thought for a while: "I have to go back and think more about this. Does Master have any introduction to a powerful person who has a good appearance?" "A

  good appearance?" Fu Heng was speechless. What kind of adjective is this? "You mean good-looking?"

  "Not entirely. For example, Grandpa Cheng is very good and has a moral integrity. If you can incite him to fight in person, I will treat you to the food city and eat from beginning to end!" But I thought about it! It seems unlikely. The old man has always said that warriors should hide their abilities and bide their time, so let him participate in the filming? Absolutely impossible!
  Fu Heng's eyes flashed and he just nodded without saying anything.

Chapter 50 Making Stars (Twelve)

  "It is best to find candidates who embody the temperament of boxing. For example, those who practice Tai Chi can choose someone who is more delicate, and those who take the strong route should be strong-looking, angular, with sharp eyes, and strong fists. The wind is like a chivalrous man in ancient times."

  As he spoke, Qin Xue's voice suddenly stopped, and her big eyes were fixed on the master.

  She is a pig! Why are you still thinking so much if you don't use this martial arts boy who will become famous all over the world in the future? This is Mr. Heng! Heng Ye, who combines handsome appearance, elegant temperament and outstanding martial arts!
  "Master..."

  "Huh?"

  "Would you like to step in?"

  "..." Fu Heng looked at her, speechless again. It seemed that after teaching her for so long, he had never heard her speak to him in such a respectful and flattering tone. Although I usually respected him a lot, it was no longer the level of respect now. There was an intuitive image in front of me of what it was like for a eunuch to serve the emperor.

  "Am I suitable?"

  "Suitable! Suitable! So suitable!" Qin Xue grabbed his big hand excitedly: "Master, you were born for this short film! Your appearance, your temperament, your skills , If you don't show your hand, you would be very sorry for the motherland and the people!"

  Fu Heng sprayed.

  No wonder even the old man has no idea about her, this girl is so good at putting hats on others.

  Moreover, seeing her eyes shining with anticipation, and the strange soft touch and heat coming from his hands at this moment, he was unable to say no.

  Are girls' hands like this?
  Warm, delicate and silky...

  Boom - Fu Heng

  , who had just realized that his only disciple was actually a very beautiful and lovely female disciple, turned red with a face that was fairer than that of an ordinary man.

  Shame on you! This time it's embarrassing and embarrassing!

  "Don't even think about it!" After saying these words, Fu Heng shook off her hand, turned around and left in a hurry. If his disciple saw him blushing, he would be embarrassed to see others in the future.

  Qin Xue stood there, looking at the hands that were thrown away, and felt depressed: "If you think about it, you don't have to pay taxes. What does it matter if you think about it for me..." Alas, it seems that she is still delusional. You have to know those great directors in later generations. A contract with the most generous terms may not be able to impress this man, let alone her small company that is still in its infancy.

  Back at the company, Qin Xue was pulled into the studio by Du Sisi before she could drink a glass of water to moisten her throat.

  "I already know how to sing. Do I want to sing to you?" Even though there are only two of them, one of them is still a very good friend. Du Sisi still looks like she lacks confidence when she thinks of singing to others.

  Qin Xue sighed secretly in her heart. This won't work. No matter how hard she hides her in the early stage and becomes a mysterious singer, she will still have to show her face in the later stage. If she can't even sing a line well in front of a large audience, no matter how great she is, it's impossible to elevate her to the top as a singer.

  Will she just be a mysterious singer for the rest of her life? Even if Du Sisi doesn't mind, she doesn't want to be so unideal!
  He clearly asked Ji Shaoyang to help educate him, but why was there no effect at all?
  "Sisi, hasn't that long-haired and wretched Young Master Ji not been looking for you in the past few days?"

  Du Sisi was stunned, not expecting that she would suddenly ask such an irrelevant question.

  "Forget it, just pretend I didn't ask. You sing it to me first."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962 73 1
Ayanokouji x Black Clover Remake Yep, that's basically it.
17.6K 315 48
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! As the leader of bandits, Yan Jinyi has been a bully for twenty years, and she ende...
312K 7.4K 133
Meng Fu was 16 years old when the Jiang family came looking for her. They said that she had been mistakenly swapped with someone else since a young a...
1.2M 58.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...