๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ

1.7K 72 7
By yungslimelifee

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲
𝗕𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 | 𝟮𝟯

After hearing the judge say exactly what she was hoping he'd say Bobbi started smiling. Tank had to pay child support every month and get Kezia every other weekend.

He looked over at her as they walked out the court room and shook his head. Bobbi stuck her tongue out at him so he flipped her off.

"Bet he'll learn his lesson now." Tank's mom Kapri spoke. "He better"

"Lemme see my son real quick." Tank spoke to his mom not even acknowledging Bobbi. "Here you go."

"Ma why you over hea talkin' to her bitter ass?"

"Demario she is not bitter you just not pulling through on your half."

"I do my half ma she just petty as hell."

"Well obviously you don't. I don't think she would have did all this for no reason."

"Ite. Ion want det nigga round my son Bobbi."

"You don't want him around somebody he lives with? How that work?"

"When you a half ass parent youn really get a say so in who I have my son around. RJ do way more for him than you do n ion even have to ask him for shit he just do it."

"I said what I said."

"Demario you don't get to tell her what to do. She's in a relationship, you have women around him every time he's with you that you don't even plan on being with."

"Oh, really? That's what you doing now?" Bobbi raised her eyebrows. "You so full of shit. We gone see y'all later. Say bye to yo daddy Kezia."

"Mm mm" He pushed her hands off him as she tried to grab him from Tank. "Oue- it's like that?"

"Yea, gone on home. My son wanna be wimme." Tank smirked shooing her away.

"Fine, bye Ms.Kapri i'll see you later."
"Alright baby, be safe."

"I will"

She gave Kezia a kiss on the cheek then left the courthouse.

RJ was working so she went to his studio downtown and took him lunch because she hadn't seen him since this morning.

"How it go?"

"Exactly how it was supposed to. Kezia ain't wanna leave him tho, that shit was too embarrassing. It made me feel bad too. You think I did too much?"

"Nah, if I was you I woulda been did det shit. Fuck his feelins he ain't det good of a father so you did what you had to do."

"Hopefully he does better now if I see progress inna next year imma take him off. If the nigga can't get his son two weekends outta the month he just a sorry ass nigga." Bobbi shrugged

"Exactly"

"Ugh- who is that?" Bobbi pointed to the naked girl on the picture he was editing. "Iono, she wanted birthday pictures so I just did what she wanted."

"Why she had to be ass naked tho?"
"Man you know how y'all females do."

"Mmm... I guess Roman."

"I got somewhere to take you tonight so pack yo bag when we get to da crib."

"Where?"

"I got work in Miami. Yeen got no choice but to come cs I already got yo ticket."

"Okay"

One thing Bobbi loved about dating RJ was she was always going on random trips with him to places she's never been before.

He never really told her about his work in advance he'd usually tell her a day or two before.

"You been before?"

"Yea, when I turned 18 my mom took me, Mir, and Najah cs it was my birthday and we had just graduated. I'm sure I'd enjoy it more now that i'm older tho."

"I gotta work first then we can do whatever you wanna do."

"How long is that gone take?"

"Da whole day but we gone be there fa four more days. Da first day imma be workin' all day then da second day I gotta edit n send it back to my client. After det i'm free."

"Your assistant helping you out right?"

"Nah"

"That's gone take forever but it's okay i'm just glad to be going. What am I gone do while you gone?"

"You can come or you can chill at da hotel."

"Imma stay at the hotel, ion wanna be in your way."

"You wanna get yo hair done a sum?"

"How imma get my hair done last minute? Najah not doing hair right now."

"I know people in Miami, I got you."

"Nah... ion let just anybody touch my head now."

"Youn trust me? Ian gone have you lookin' crazy."

"Since it's last minute imma trust you but if she fuck me up imma fuck YOU up."

"Ian gone let nobody fuck you up."
"Bet not"

--

"Okay, she did her shit." Bobbi spoke while looking at herself in her camera. "You look so cute." Najah responded

"Thanks best. You okay? You sound sick."

"No... me and Boogie got the flu. I don't know how but we do. It's every man for themselves innis bitch. I can't help him n he can't help me. It's just a mess Bobbi."

"Aww I hope y'all feel better soon. Did you have some soup already?"

"Yea, my mom brung us some stuff since we can't go out- bless you" Bobbi laughed after Najah sneezed.

"Najah all that snot!"

"I knowww! Hold on"

After she cleaned her nose she put hand sanitizer on and laid back down.

"So where Boogie at while you going through it?"

"Right here up under me, sleep."

"Glad he comfortable cs I know i'm not." Najah added "You check on the babies?"

"Mmhm we went to the hospital earlier today. They said everything was okay and that I just needed to rest."

"Yet you been up since 5am Najah. Just go to sleep man."

"It's okay Bobbi ian tired." She yawned "You are E'najah. I'll stay on the phone but you needa go to sleep. I'm finna take a nap myself."

"Fine. I hope one day RJ marry you so we can be sisters. I really love you so much, ion think I tell you enough."

"Aww you want me to cry? I love you more tho. Iono about marriage tho i'm kinda scared of that."

"He not like my ex, he not gone disrespect you or beat on you. My mama would kill him for even thinking about doing some crazy shit to you."

"We never even talked about marriage. He said he wanna have three more sons and a daughter. Personally kids are more of a commitment than marriage."

"If I gotta have kids witchu that's me giving a lifetime commitment to you times however many kids we have. Nobody can convince me otherwise." Bobbi added while wrapping up her hair.

"That's a good point. I wish more folks thought like that. It would be a lot less pregnant dizzy bitches."

"Then we wouldn't have Kezia. I'm just glad I made my mind up on that before having anymore kids with Tank."

"Yea we do love Kezia tho. I'm glad yo dizzy ass kept him."

"Me too" Bobbi laughed

After a few minutes of silence they both fell asleep.

Almost three hours later Bobbi woke up still on the phone with. Najah had her phone set up in the kitchen while she was cooking.

"Najah you coulda hung up."

"I honestly forgot we was on the phone. You was so quiet."

"I just slept so good. Yo brother still ain't back yet, I need food I need some- lovin."

"Eww"

"How you want us to get married but can't accept the fact that we be fuckin?"

"Mannn iono it's just so weird to me. I'm still not used to it yet. Asaad, I told you twice already to stop stealing chicken. Now you only having one piece on your plate."

"Chill! Bobbi get yo friend." He sniffled in the background. "How y'all sick inna kitchen cookin?"

"I wanted good food. I'm almost done tho, my head is spinning."

"Yo nose is so red."

"I know right! I keep rubbing it cs it's stuffed n i'm tryna find of air. Then I gotta blow every five minutes this shit is so annoying."

"Man I feel so bad I wish I could help y'all out. I'm really bored as fuck. I done went to get my hair done, at for at a restaurant for a whole hour inna half, and went to sleep for a few hours n the day still not over with."

"I wish I was in Miami. Ion give a fuck if I was in bed all day."

"I wouldn't mind being in bed if I was with my man. Shoulda went with him I just ain't wanna be in his way."

"RJ used to take me to his shoots with him when I was younger, it used to be fun as fuck. Oh girl and is friends? FINE" She responded mouthing the last part so Boogie wouldn't hear her.

"His friends what? Don't make me fuck you up E'najah."

"Huh bae? Ian say nun about his friends."
"Ite keep thinkin' shit sweet." He pointed

"I'm not"

"Ite"

"Needa mind his damn business." Najah mumbled rolling her eyes. "Girl" Bobbi laughed

"Bobbi when the girls turn one they have take pictures with Kezia every holiday. I feel like that's so cute, they gone love they big brother."

"Man I can't wait! Kezia love babies as if he not one himself."

"I hope they as chill as him especially since it's two of them and one of me."

"Honestly I think one of em gone be chill n the other one gone be a crybaby. I mean look at you, you cry if somebody look at you a lil funny."

"I think it's them built up emotions from when you was heartless and cold." Bobbi added dramatically. "Y'all be pushing it I wasn't even that mean."

"You was tho. You change tho, i'm proud of you!"

"Won't that bad."

--

The next day RJ finished his editing so he was done with work. He took Bobbi to get on jet skis earlier in the day and now they were in the mall shopping.

"Oh hell nah." Bobbi spoke grabbing onto RJ making him laugh. "I can't do heels. They cute, I really want em but you gone be wasting yo money."

"So" He responded bending down to take the heels off her. "So?"

"I want you to get em, you look good in em."
"Ian gone turn down no gift na."

"Where imma wear em to?"

"When we go out tomorrow."

"You want me to walk around in em?"

"Nah, on our date. You just said they hurt yo feet so why would I make you walk around in em Bobbi?"

"Iono you might be a lil slow." She shrugged

"Joi stop playin' wimme." He teased "What's funny Roman?"

"Ian laughin"

"But you smirkin' like I won't smack det shit off yo face."

"Yeen gone do shit to me." RJ died laughing at how mad she was.

Bobbi put the shoes in the box and took them to the register along with the purse he was about to buy her.

RJ paid for everything and grabbed her bags and left the store.

"You mad?"
"Never mad"

"If I told you ion like sum why still do it?"

"Yo name is Joi. Get mad at yo parents not me."

"But you said it being funny knowing how I feel about it Roman."

Bobbi never used her real name for anything unless she had to. She was named after her mother, who she hated.

Her mom left her with her dad at the age of 5. All she remembered about her mom was the last day she ever seen her. She begged and cried for her mom not to leave her but she did anyway.

All Bobbi's life she lived with her dad and stepmom. Joi never reached out or came back to see her once she was grown.

Her nickname was what her dad wanted to name her when she was born so her whole life she went by Bobbi.

"I'm sorry" He apologized kissing her lips. "No, move"

"I gotta buy you some wings fa you to talk to me?"

"No" She responded not even thinking about her answer. "Hot with lemon pepper sprinkle." Bobbi crossed her arms walking ahead of him.

"Ian gettin' em cs you still gone be mad when I do."

"Guess we beefing then."
"Guess so"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 505 37
Do you remember How we used to talk? You know We'd stay on the phone at night 'til dawn Do you remember All the things we said? Like, I love you so...
86.4K 4.1K 20
๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ...
542K 25.3K 32
"Aษดแด… I แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡๏น ส™แดœแด› I sแดกแด‡แด€ แด›แด Gแดแด… I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด." ๏นฃ MN - ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ๐™‰๐™–๐™ž๐™ž ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
1.3M 60.2K 54
" ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต" ๐€๐๐‘21 ๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ4๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐