Addicted To You

By yurfavlesbian

Nova has always gotten what she wanted . She's always worked for what she has. Nova comes from a hard past... More

Main Characters
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
The end message

one

53 2 0
By yurfavlesbian

Nova's Pov :

I breathe in the fresh air around me and closed my eyes . I'm finally living the life i've always wanted , i'm finally at the college of my dream.

"Hey, my name is Nova and i'm here to pick up my dorm keys." i said to the receptionist as i walked into the office

"Good morning Nova , here is your keys and welcome to Jersey State Beauty College . If you need anything to help you settle in please don't hesitate to ask ." she said smiling , handing me my keys

I walked the halls of the dorm until i reach the end of the hall that had one dorm that was farther from the rest of them . A69 was my dorm , i smiled as i unlocked the door to take in the amount of space this dorm had. It had 2 separate rooms far from each other , a big living room with a fireplace and large windows all around . There was one big bathroom with two sinks and a bathtub and shower , the kitchen was huge and so were the bedrooms. The bedrooms had king size beds , dresser , two night stands and mounted tv , with a mini fridge in the corner. I love it here , but of course i would cause i payed way to much to be at this wonderful college.

I picked the room farthest away from the front door cause i have a fear of being close to where i could get snatched up . As I finished unpacking my bags , i went onto my phone to instacart some groceries, about an hour and $500 later it was ordered and being shopped for . I sat on my bed with my MacBook on my lap and airpod's in listening to some rod wave .

The next thing i knew i was being woken up to my phone ringing . I grabbed my phone and it was instacart letting me know they were here . I got up and headed to the door when i realized there was suitcases and shoes by the other room . I paid no attention to it and went and put the groceries away when there were foot steps getting closer to me .

"hey ma , i'm alex. i guess im your roomie ." she said leaning on the counter .

I turned to look at her and got lost in her blue eyes . her hair was long and curly , skin clear asf and she dressed very nicely. she had chains around her neck and wearing glasses

Before she could see me checking her out i reached my hand out to shake hers.

"Nova . I went ahead and bought groceries, we should be fine for a while. I also bought a white board ima put right there and if there's certain things you want or need we can write them up there . Also we can make a schedule for laundry day so we don't mix clothes . I prefer to deep clean at least 2 days a week , and - " i began to say before rudely interrupted

" Ma , chill . i guess you like shit to be in order ." she said looking at me as i grew red in the face from her calling me ma

" The names nova , not ma ." i said sternly

"Right my bad." she said and turned towards her room and shutting the door .

She was fine asf not going to lie but i came here to be a cosmologist not no damn hoe. And my life is way too messy to be getting in a relationship. Never had one and don't plan on it , yes i'm still a virgin if that's what you're wondering you freaky mfs .

I spent the rest of day deep cleaning cause i didn't know who was here before or if they really cleaned this place. I put rod wave on the speaker and was jamming , Alex eventually came out her room to sit on the couch but we didn't say a word . She just watched me as i cleaned.. weird right ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.7K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...
471K 17.3K 74
She just wanted a family. She just wanted to be accepted. Well let's see what fate has planned
4.7K 168 40
Nova wants to find the one. The one person she could call her best friend and her lover. The one to be there to pick up the pieces when she's broken...
149K 2.7K 40
Maya and Y/N meet at a bar. What will happen when Y/N finds out that Maya is her new boss? Maya is intersex in this story. TW: Violence, Rape, blood...