Misfits of Society (mha fanfi...

Af Glowing_Hope

~•~•~ They say that everyone is created equal. If that is so, then why does this place exist? A place full of... Mere

~•~Act 1~•~
~•~ 1 - Midoriya Izuku ~•~
~•~ 2 - Shirakumo Shōkyo ~•~
~•~ 3 - Shinsou Hitoshi ~•~
~•~ 4 - Aizawa Shouta ~•~
~•~ 5 - Hatsume Mei ~•~
~•~ 6 - Nogaha Zanlai ~•~
~•~ 7 - Kugora Mako ~•~
~•~ 8 - Hagiya Konota ~•~
~•~ 9 - Keitama Nizou ~•~
~•~ 10 - Sumé Cherry ~•~
~•~ 11 - Velin Toby ~•~
~•~ 12 - Samakura Neo ~•~
~•~ 13 - Tebantha Tataki ~•~
~•~ 14 - Yumaka Akihito ~•~
~•~ 15 - Yumaka Chikori ~•~
~•~ 16 - Yamada Hizashi ~•~
~•~ 17 - Aurami Cchino ~•~
~•~ 18 - Nakomi Binara ~•~
~•~ 19 - Hagiya Shiro ~•~
~•~ 20 - Tamashi Shirin ~•~
~•~ 21 - Mikosa Valentia ~•~
~•~ 22 - Mikosa Sam ~•~
~•~ 23 - Shiroku Narami ~•~
~•~ 24 - Shiriyuki Lana ~•~
~•~ 25 - Shiriyuki Kanna ~•~
~•~ 26 - Ryuji Kai ~•~
~•~ 27 - Bakugo Katsuki ~•~
~•~ 28 - Amikko Koko ~•~
~•~ 29 - Akuru Rin ~•~
~•~ 30 - Kiuku Inano ~•~
~•~ 31 - Oralai Aisha ~•~
~•~ 32 - Hamakura Hiro ~•~
~•~ 33 - Chirai Mizu ~•~
~•~ 34 - Nezu ~•~
~•~ Character Overview 1 ~•~
~•~ Character Overview 2 ~•~
«◊» Act 2 «◊»
«◊» 1 || Hero course entrance exam, here we go! «◊»
«◊» 2 || the calm before the practicals «◊»
«◊» 3 || run, Misfits, run! «◊»
«◊» 4 || Open for the public, but deserted of others «◊»
«◊» 5 || Support? Of course! «◊»
«◊» 6 || Explosions are necessary! «◊»
«◊» 7 || Time to get into business. Literally. «◊»
«◊» 8 || Best school for academics, but too many heroes for comfort «◊»
«◊» 9 || Staff gossip and bets «◊»
«◊» 11 || Midnight mission «◊»
«◊» 12 || First day in an unfamiliar setting «◊»
«◊» 13 || New school, unconventional teaching «◊»
«◊» 14 || the best students are those who risk it all «◊»

«◊» 10 || Let's rip those bandages! Well... letters «◊»

12 1 1
Af Glowing_Hope

<«◊»>

It didn't take Hitoshi long to convince his parents to let him leave when the letters came in. Really, his pops was more than happy to let him go meet his friends to open the letters together. His dad however had been harder to convince.

So now, here he is, making his way over to the nearest Shadow-port from the Valley's entrance gates to make it over to their base. Everyone had agreed to meet there to open the letters together. Although he isn't sure if the envelope in his hands even contained a letter. It's far too heavy for that.

It's a few minutes later that he finally arrives in their base and immediately upon arrival, he is swarmed by a blur of green and blue. It takes him a bit to register what's going on, but as soon as he does, he finds himself on the ground, both Izuku and Shōkyo on top of him.

"Well, this is a pleasant greeting," Hitoshi drawls. Izuku chuckles. "Sorry, Toshi! But the two of us are just so exicted! We haven't seen each other since the entrance exam," he chirps.

Hitoshi can't bring himself to care either way. It has been too long since they've just hung out without talking about their Shadow Misfits' business. Of course, they'll still talk business with the others in a moment, but for now, he just enjoys their company.

"It's nice and all, but I'd appreciate it if both of you weren't squashing me against the floor," Hitoshi deadpans. Izuku squeaks and gets off immediately, while Shōkyo laughs and gets off at a more moderate pace.

"So~ letters! Everyone's waiting in the main meeting room. We just decided that we'd wait for you here," Shōkyo explains.

"Let's not make them wait for longer then, because that'd be illogical," Hitoshi sighs. Shōkyo and Izuku snicker in response. They're far too aware of where he'd gotten that habit from. Especially because Hitoshi has told them stories about his fathers.

The trio stands up, walking over to the aforementioned room. "So, did anyone else notice anything odd with the letters?", Hitoshi asks. "Oh! Yeah, mine is heavier than a normal letter," Izuku answers.

Shōkyo looks at both of them, eyebrow raised. "Who said I got a letter? I got a whole package this morning, addressed to 'Shirami Shōkyo and Valley students'. It also had the UA logo, so there's no mistaking it. I haven't opened it yet since I wanted to wait till everyone meets." After that revelation, they continue to walk in silence.

It's easy to hear that everyone's present - especially since the chatter of those behind the door can be heard through the corridor. Immediately as Shōkyo opens the door for them, the room quiets.

"Good. Now that everyone's here, let's open our letters, shall we?"

<«◊»>

In the end, only Tataki hadn't managed to get into his desired course and was admitted into Gen Ed. He raged when he saw it.

("How could they make me go to Gen Ed??"

"Tataki, you literally didn't get enough points. The letter even states as such.")

The reigning three were pleased to see that they managed to make it into UA's class 1-A. Although, All Might's new position as the heroics teacher definitely left a sour taste in their mouths. As THE symbol of limelight heroics, no one in the room was happy with this revelation.

"Ignoring... that disappointment, what's in that box, Shira-chan?", Chirai Mizu asks. Shōkyo taps the box in response.

"Besides my letter," she starts, taking out the contents of the box. "It seems to contain two rule books and... travel passes for all of us." Laying down the contents beside her, both Izuku and Hitoshi start looking through the travel passes. "We'll give them around to the right people," Izuku says, taking half of the passes and starts giving them to their corresponding person as Hitoshi does the same.

While they do so, Shōkyo looks at the titles of both rule books. "One is the rule book of UA and the other contains the most important rules and laws of the outside. Especially quirk laws. How kind of principal Nezu... I wonder how he knew we'd all know each other?", she says.

"Probably because he knows you're a Shirakumo? It's a known fact that the founding family knows everyone. We are a close knit community after all," Izuku shrugs as he settles back beside her.

"Sounds about right... anyways, I'll leave the rule books in the common room after we and Misfit Mind read through it together for you to browse through it yourselves. Now, onto our next order of business. Izuku, if you will."

"Right! Shadow Support, how're the new and improved Shadow-ports doing?", he asks, looking over to where the Shadow Support members sit.

"We're done, Izu-chan! We made enough to cover the Musutafu region that borders the Valley and goes on to UA and then some more! They're all pretty much the same, still connecting to the hub here," Hatsume Mei chirps happily.

"Perfect!", Izuku chirps back. "That's perfect and a good transition to our next order of business. We'll need all hands on deck: since this is a large area we want to cover and add to our reach, we'll need everyone available to place the Shadow-ports and activate them. The only ones who are staying here are Shadow Support with the exception of Neo."

Hitoshi nods. "Shadow Support will act as Mission Control for this, coordinating everyone. Can we trust you to be our eyes for this?", he asks.

"You got it!", Mei grins. "it should be okay... we've done this before, after all," Lana answers at the same time.

"We'll have five of us patrol the Valley while two will watch over the gates. The rest of us will be out, placing the shadow ports and scouting the area. Any objections?", Hitoshi asks. At the silence that answers, the Reigning Three smirk slightly.

"Good. We'll rework the patrol schedule later and tell you your roles at the patrol debrief. That should be all from our side...?", Shōkyo says, looking at the other two.

"Ah, give me a Shadow-port to bring with me to place close to my home. You'll be able to use that one as well for later tonight," Hitoshi interjects.

"Will do!", Mei nods.

"Okay that is all from us. Anything else any of you want to discuss with everyone before UA?"

"Oh, yes! We do!", Mei yells out again. Samakura Neo groans. "Quiet down a bit, will you??", he hisses.

"No can do, anger issues! We, the newly admitted Support course students, talked about maybe making new costumes for us all!"

Everyone perks up at that. Kugora Mako nods.

"Indeed. Considering that our current costumes were made when we first started this, we believed it would only be right to make new ones. Besides, those old costumes were made with the knowledge that we'd only have limited supply from the material, of which we tried to spare as much as possible for repairs while not comprising safety too much," Mako adds on.

"Alright, anyone against this, please raise your hand," Hitoshi says. Looking around, no one seems to be against it. Everyone either didn't care or wanted a change.

At that, Hitoshi, Izuku and Shōkyo murmur amongst themselves before addressing everyone again. "Everyone is to write down what they like and/or dislike about our current costumes. In addition to that, write down any additional wishes. We'll place a designated box to drop the list into in the common room. You have a week's time to do so. We will review it and write down everything into one concise list to go over with Shadow Support to create new costume designs," Hitoshi says.

"Any further announcements concerning this will be addressed on the notice board in the common room. I do hope all of you have been doing your due diligence checking over it from time to time," Izuku adds.

"Anyone else who has something to say?", Shōkyo asks, looking at everyone. "No? Okay, everyone, dismissed. Misfit Mind, we meet in Mission Control."

<«◊»>

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

74K 2.9K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...
39.6K 1.3K 46
Y/n has always been looked at differently for who her father is. Even after her father died she was still treated terribly. When she gets to UA, all...
37.1K 753 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
6.2K 149 6
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by their friends in school even their childhood...