CAGES OF LOVE || KIM TAEHYUNG...

Door Viera_07

Her blood ran cold, feeling his hand trailing more down to her stomach to her lower abdomen. Her vision turne... Meer

The beginning
She is Mine
Reserved
Fear or Faith
Voracious Destruction
The Need of Cage
Nothing will be the Same
An UnExpected Turn
Dark clouds
Shattered hearts
Treacherous Gentleness
Feel them, Little doll
The first night
Terrifying her
Fear From Me
Say my Name
Stamp of his Name
His embrace
Served her right
Snatched happiness
Will you walk with me
Admiring his smile
His all interest
He is gone..
Entangled
Nothing between us
What's stopping you
Hold me
Flames of insanity
Emanating Lust
Stay away
Longing Hearts..
Her care
The Inner Battle
What she want..
Drenched In Desires..
Whispers In the Dark
Wait For Me
Unleashed Fury
You have me
Glimpse of brutality
Writing a Tale
Don't leave
Shape our destiny
Game of Dominance
The havoc she created
Darkness of his arms
The Silence
Leaving her Alone
The New Guest
Her Evil Husband
Author Note
Won't be Good for Us
You're My Heart
A Potent Warning
Ruined Flowers
Destructive Mess
Her serenity
Falling in a Trap
How Dare You
The pool of blood
Note
Do You Know
Igniting Passion
Melting into Each Other
His indelible touches
Sneak peek
A Heartless criminal
Stabbing his soul
The deepest memory
Aren't you tired?
Bittersweet Longing
Soothing for soul
Allure in her Eyes
Hunting past
I'm all yours
Need to stay away
Tears of the Broken
Unidentified Jealousy
Who are you?
Tender Embraces
Hidden Depth
A blossoming Love
The Enigmatic Fear
I'm back
It was just him
A twisted turn..
Unforeseen storm
His burning Madness
Thirst for Blood
Lost Fairytale
The broken Necklace
Ticking hearts
I'll follow you
Done Pretending?
What pain was
His painful Actions

Where is he

1.4K 97 37
Door Viera_07

●●●●●●●●●

Taehyung was dressing up, almost ready to leave when he heard ringing sound. He glanced at the nightstand and saw her phone flashing. He ignored it. She was taking a shower, so he didn't want to invade her privacy. He was about to leave when the phone again started ringing.

He sighed and decided to pick it up. Just as he pressed the phone against his ear, the line busted on,

"Y/naah, Girl..... I checked in his company, but they said he didn't visit here -"

"Wait up," He halted with his stern and hoarse voice and there was pindrop silence from other line.

"She is taking a shower."

With that, he hung up the call and placed the phone on the nightstand again. He stared at it for a while, recalling her rambling. He shrugged his thoughts when knob twisting sound reached his ear...

As soon as he turn around, he saw her coming out wearing a plain black midi with thin straps holding it, reaching till her mid thighs.

Her Wet hairs were open from which some drops were still rolling down. Her milky provaking neck,her bare feet, and slender legs were looking more delicate and smooth after shower. Her face was gleaming. The morning rays were giving her fair skin a honey tan look. Her honey brown eyes were shimmering reflecting sunlight. She licked her lips before passing him a gentle smile.

His throat turned dry, and he felt the urge to lose his neck tie due to rising temperature inside his body.

This girl and her toxic habits will surely kill him.

He averted his eyes ignoring her as he knew one more second, and he would definitely end up in a cold shower.

Her smile faded as she thought he was still ignoring her. She frowned at his back but then sighed and walked to the dressing table. He tried his best not to look at her when she slide her hair to one side, exposing her bare shoulder blades and started drying her hair..

"Your friend was calling you. Call her back. I'm waiting , "
Her actions slowed down hearing his words as she looked at him in the mirror who was back facing her while going through his phone.

"Woah, You got time to have breakfast with me..."

His thumb stopped moving on the screen, hearing her taunting words and he knew why. He slowly turn towards her,

"My luck must be in my favour today.."

He narrowed his eyes at her continuous taunting.

"Thank you so much Mr. Kim but I don't have an appetite today..." She uttered before flashing a lip tight smile to him through the mirror which disappeared in a blink.
She started combining her hair. Her answer made him frown as he took his steps towards her.

"And why....." he asked sternly but she ignored him and his question. He slightly clench his jaw and took another step towards her.

"You don't have appetite even after starving yourself last night.."

His words halted her hand as she snapped her gaze at him shocked. How did he know? But wait.... It means he knew she was waiting for him still he decided to come late and starve both of them.. She gritted her teeth at that thought and glare at him.

"Yes. Cause my appetite died after seeing your filthy face first thing in the morning....." she spat at him madden.

His eyes flamed up hearing her words as he glared at her slightly clutching his teeth. He took his another predatory step towards her while fisting his palms..

"Say it again..." He groaned in his seething voice while glaring at her who was daring straight at his boundless orbs. Her heart dropped watching him but she didn't let her fear overpower her. She scoffed at him and gave him a cold stare before uttering..

"You're not the only one who don't like to repeat themselves.. " She stated coldly and noticed his veins streching out on his forehead. His eyes raged up as he violently fisted his palms. She knew her answer must've triggered him badly.

She looked down with a sigh and dropped the comb, and grabbed the lip balm. She opened its tip and was about to apply it but before she could do that, she found him to grip her arm and forcefully spun her around.. His fierce eyes bored into her momentarily shocked ones.

"Come down and eat your food peacefully.. If you don't want me to make you eat on my own...." He curtly uttered, still holding back his anger and his words made her glare at him. His grip tightened on her arm as he yanked her closer.

"And my ways won't be always pleasing and gentle.."

The warning was evident in his dengerously calm tone. She fisted her palms and tried to freed her hand from his hold but her breathings stopped when his other hand sneaked around her waist.

She looked at him when he tugged her closer making her heart stammer. She could feel his rock hard chest sqeezing her bosom through his navy blue office shirt. His intoxicating musculine colonge hit her senses which almost made her dizzy.. Their gazes fastened but his feartures remained rigid..

Her breathings accelerated when he trailed his palm upward from her waist to her spine ever so slowly and sensually..

His hand stopped in the middle and her back arched when his cold fingertips grazed on her bare skin. Her body shivered. Goosebumps formed on her body feeling his satisfyingly tingling touch. She closed her eyes while fisting her palms when he again brushed his fingers on her bare back more like caressing her skin. Her breathing turned heavy.

He just watched her every response to his simple touch. She slowly unlatch her lashes when she felt him pulling up her zipper which was half open. Their eyes met again but still she saw no emotion in his eyes which made an unknown bitter feeling to arise in her heart. He let go of her after zipping her dress and stepped back.

"Come fast.. otherwise, " He didn't felt the necessity to complete his words. She balled her fist as anger creeped up inside her understanding his threatening words and what he tried to show her just now by his actions. He was showing his dominance and control.

"Are you threatening me .." she asked through her clenched teeth as he just stared at her blankly without saying anything for a brief moment before he turned around and left.

She glared at his back until he disappeared. She exhaled when he vanished from her eyesight and looked down and opened her fisted palm. It was reddened. She found her palm covered with her red lipbalm, which got sqeezed and ruined in her hand..

"Is it bad dear..." Yuna asked looking at Y/n who was barely eating anything.

"No.. No.. it's good... " She spoke with a smile.

Taehyung slowly darted his gaze at her plate where he found her barely eaten 2-3 bites. He knew she was doing it purposely. She didn't look at him even for once nor did she talked to anyone like always. Her eyes were staring down emotionlessly all the time.

"Then eat more.." Yuna spoke and was about to add more in her plate but she stopped her hand in the middle.

"No please, I'm already done.."
Taehyung clenched his jaw.

" But-"

She stood up before Yuna could say something and turn to leave from there causing Taehyung to fist his palms still staring at his plate. His anger taken over him as he stood upright slamming his palm on the table which caused the chair to slide back grazing against the marble floor. Yuna backed away from him. She gulped noticing the tension in the air and decided to leave.

Y/n was about to step out when she heard that sound. She looked back and found him already glaring at her. Her inside quivered watching his burning ruthless eyes boring through her soul. He forcefully hit the glass jar of water causing it to crush down on the ground and shattered into numerous pieces.

Y/n's blank eyes stare at his every action coldly. She momentarily gaped at the broken glass pieces before taking her gaze up to look at him again. His seething barbaric orbs were still boring holes into her very existence as not for even once his eyes darted from her.

Y/n calmly watched him when he grasped his phone while sliding his full plate away, breaking it too in the process before he left the room. Y/n exhaled a sharp breath and placed her palm over her chest to feel her thudding heartbeat.

Damn him and his anger issue..

_______

Y/n entered her room and saw her phone ringing. She exhaled and reached for it before answering the call.

"Hello.."

"Y/n... was that your handsome husband...." she frowned, hearing lisa's words, but then she remembered him telling her about the call..

"Oh.. yeah.. what happened...."

"My god... his voice.. even his voice is so sexy girl ..." Lisa exclaimed excitingly, making her roll her eyes..

"Why didn't you marry him instead then..."

"I wish but.. I've my baby.... and I'm loyal to him.... he is best for me.." Lisa spoke as Y/n snicker..

"I just had breakfast, I don't wanna puke..." she let out sarcastically.

"You..

"Why did you called me.. "

Y/n cut her of and heard her sigh deeply which made her furrow her brows.

"I went to his company but I couldn't get any information and receptionist told me that he is on a business trip out of the contry..."

"You mean Kook didn't went to his company too.." she asked as lisa hummed in response...

"I'll try to contact Mr. Min don't worry.. ok.." she said assuringly. Y/n hummed in response.

"Ok, I've to go now..."

"Hmm.. bye..." she said and hung up the call.

Y/n stared at the call and closed her eyes. A deep sigh exhaled from her lips.

______________

Evening

Taehyung headed towards his cabin, followed by his assistant as he had just finished the meeting.

"The deal was done, and Kim Jihyun's all investors are backing off as you wanted. If the situation continues, they will be indebted. "
A satisfying smrik appeared on Taehyung's lips as he hummed in response.

"Everything is over for today sir.. But You've a bussiness dinner tonight with your new client... They want to have some time with you to Cooperate with their company.... ." Assistant Yook told him as he nodded in assurance.

"Hmm, you can go.." Taehyung said, taking out his blazer.

Mr. Yook nodded and left after bowing to him. He rolled up his shirt sleeves and loosened his tie. He sat down on his chair and leaned back, streching his muscles. He rolled his neck to relax.

Just as he closed his eyes, those pair of honey brown orbs flashed in front of him not letting him relax. He slowly opened his eyes and sighed heavily.

The image of them sleeping while embracing each other flashed infront of him which brought a small smile on his face.
It was so beautiful...The way she was loosing up in his embrace, her soft, tender hands caressing his hair, her slow and steady heartbeats, and her sweet delicious smell everything felt like he was in paradise.

He had felt her every curve last night and Fuck..

He never thought, his little doll whom he considered as epitome of innocence would actually be a baggage of hotness without covers..

He nibbled his lower remembering her standing naked before him in those red inner wears that day. It wasn't his fault that he had took a glimpse of her every inch that day.

He wondered, how would it feel, to feel her beneath him just like last night but without any barrier of clothes. How would it feel to hear her moaning, and screaming his name while gripping his hair, scratching his back. Her soft, slender legs wrapped around his waist while he would be ruining her innocence in the most painfully pleasurable way.

He pursed his lips at his not so innocent thoughts for his innocent wife.

'Man....if thoughts can be heard, she would have been jumped for your neck by now.' He thought to himself while shaking his head with a smile.

Her foolish attempt to make him talk to her, made him softly chuckle to himself. Her tenderness and naivety was luring him towards her day by day even more...

"Mr. Kim Taehyung is totally fucked up by his one and only wife, isn't it..?"

His inner monologue interrupted as Jimin entered in the cabin with a teasing smirk plastered on his lips. Taehyung rolled his eyes and rubbed his face as jimin sat down in front of him.

"You look tired." Jimin asked, looking at his tired face.

"Hmm.."

"So what's with the smile.." Jimin asked as Taehyung smirked, staring at the ceiling.

"Man, just blurt out, I'm getting restless..."

"I'm also.." he murmured as Jimin raised his brow.

"I was right, though. You're really fucked up " Jimin teased as he didn't said anything..

"What brings you here ." He asked straightening his posture. The knock on his door grabbed their attention as Taehyung permitted.

Eunhae entered with a smile earning an eye roll from Jimin as Taehyung remained emotionless.

"Can I have a minute with you Taehyung.."

"I didn't know your employees are allowed to call you by your first name Tae.... " Jimin said right away, sounding irritated as Taehyung leaned back on the chair closing his eyes to ignore both of them.

"I'm sorry, Jimin, but Just like you I'm also his friend..."
She said offering a small smile. Jimin looked away slightly clenching his teeth.

"Friend, my ass, " he muttered under his breath. He noticed that she was holding a food tray in her hand which made him frown. He got up from the chair and stood infront of her.

"Are you here to have meal with your boss.." Jimin asked staring at her as she looked away feeling annoyed.

"Actually Tae, I saw you were looking stressed and tired in the meeting room , so I thought-."

"Oh yeah, I forgot, You know our friend got married Eunhae, did you congratulate him, " Jimin interrupted her, with a playful smirk. Eunhae stared at him with straight face.

"Of course I did... will you please excuse us now, Jimin, " She said with a lip tight smile. Jimin give her a look and was about to open his mouth when,

"You can leave Eunhae, if it's nothing related to work.." Taehyung cold voice ranged. His eyes were still closed and fingers intertwined while elbows resting on the handrest. Jimin stepped away from her with a satisfied grin.

"I'm sorry but it's important Taehyung, please.."

"Leave.." He curtly said more like commanding. Jimin crossed his hands with a subtle smirk.

"I'm just asking for 10 minutes.. " She pleaded this time.

Taehyung sighed opening his eyes and looked at Jimin, who rolled his eyes in annoyance and left after sending a glare at Eunhae. Eunhae walked towards him.

"I brought some sandwiches for you.. I noticed you didn't have the time to eat before going to the meeting room.."
She said, placing the tray on his desk as his piercing orbs sharply stared at her.

"And if you want, I can give you a message to relax your muscles. You look tired.. " she asked.
His dark eyes roamed on her features. His lips slowly curled up as he stated,

"Still salivating over me.."

She also smirked in return, walking towards him

"Who won't.."

He scoffed in annoyance. Eunhae walked towards him and placed her hands on his shoulders as a scowl appeared on his face.

"Is this your important work..." he asked as she eyed his bulged out muscles and slightly exposed chest from his open buttons.

"Just wanted to give you a massage.." she said bending forward, playing with his shirts button as she tried to open it. Taehyung's eyes darkened at her audacity. He yanked her hands away.

"Stay the fuck away Eunhae.." He spit out glaring at her as she come back to her senses when he almost slapped her away. She tossed her head and gulped meeting his soul piercing gaze.

"What happened. I just wanted to make you feel relaxed. You know I've studied body relaxing therapy... You're acting like I'm doing it first time.." she justified. Taehyung clutched his teeth while closing his eyes.

"There's a difference now.." He seethed out.
Eunhae looked at him with anger and hurt eyes. She clenched her jaw and stated

"Right you're married now. Jisoo told me, " She paused,

"Arranged marriage. Is she worth being loyal. I bet she must have fucked boys day in and day ou - "

Her words stucked in her throat when a large palm wrapped around her throat painfully tight almost knocking her breath. She realized that she had crossed her limit but it was too late to think about that.

"Looks like you're not afraid of death.. "

Taehyung's pitch dark eyes burned ruthlessly hearing her words. His claws dug in her flesh as he aggresively clenched his jaw, while tightening his hold. Eunhae eyes bewildered watching his worst to taken over him. Her breaths were blocked due to his vigorously tight hold on her neck.

She terribly started shaking and struggling in his grip. Her whole face reddened and she was second away from passing out when he loosen his hold a bit.

"Next time, I'll slit your throat.." He roared in his dengerously low voice. His gaze penetrated her soul as she nodded her head up and down in fear. She struggled to free herself from his grip. He death glared at her and shoved her away with force. She fell flat on her face over the desk..

She tried to catch her breath while hurrying to get up on her feet.

"Just because you're Jisoo's cousin, I'm letting you live, " His deep voice growled which made Eunhae nod slowly while maintaining her stance.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she matters, " she let out making him look away. she swallowed hard and left from there after one last glance.

Taehyung leaned on the desk, placing his palms flat over it. He clenched his jaw and again released it. He closed his eyes while rubbing his banging head. Eunhae's words reverberated in his ears. The image of her hugging him at the airport flashed infront of his closed eyes.

He shut opened his eyes remembering that. His eyes flamed up in cruel rage just by the thought of any other man touching her, let alone fucking.

A deadly havoc started swirling in them His veins looked like they were about buldge out of his skin any second. He was looking barbaric and ruinous. His aura turned terrifyingly destructive.

His palms balled tightly turning his knuckles white. His body practically started shaking in anger. Venom rushed in his veins forcully like a volcanic eruption making him growl while shoving the things away from his desk.

_______________

Y/n was sitting on the dining table while scrolling through her phone. Yuna sighed looking at her.

"Y/n, it's late dear. You should eat now.." she said making Y/n glance at her before looking down. She sighed softly and spoke

"Ok, just 15 minutes.." Yuna nodded in approval.

"It's almost half an hour now, Y/n, please, eat something.. Mr. kim must be stuck in his work.."

Hearing her, Y/n looked down with saddened expression, which didn't go unnoticed by Yuna. She was the one who didn't eat anything in the morning because he was there but when he also left without eating anything she felt angry and sad at her own self. So, now she was waiting for him but her precious husband was late, again.

"I promise I'll stay up and serve him when he will return. You can have dinner with him tomorrow. " Yuna assured her. Y/n fiddled with her fingers awkwardly,

"I wasn't actually waiting for him, I.. I was just not hungry that much.." She said, but her lie didn't hide for long, as her stomach decided to spill out the truth and grumbled loudly, making her cheeks red and eyes widen in embarrassment. Yuna chuckled, shaking her head, and signaled the other maid to bring her food.

"I know you're not hungry, but your little tummy is.." Yuna muttered, laughing as Y/n looked down, biting her lower lip.

After a while

"What's taking him so long.." Y/n exclaimed in exasperation retracting her phone from away from her ear when it again stated unreachable. She tapped her feet on the floor impatiently, a deep frown plastered on her forehead while she was biting her lower lip.

It was already 2:30 a.m and she was getting frustrated impatient with the passing time. Their morning clash and his words from last night were repeating in her mind, which were making her feel uneasy. Was this how he usually behaves? He did say that he is normal now?

What's wrong with him these days. She glanced at the closed glass window.

The clouds were roaring loudly and wind was hitting mercilessly against every solid surface. Water was gushing down with abrupt speed. There was heavy rainfall in the city today, and there was no sign of rain to stop any soon. In fact it was turning more and more insatiable with each growing second. She was worried and just wanted him to come home safe and sound as soon as possible.

"Go and sleep, Y/n, it's late..." Yuna's voice pulled her out of her thoughts as Y/n huffed and rubbed her arms due to the cold.

"I'm so sorry for making you wait here, Aunt Yuna. Please, go and sleep, I don't want to bother you... " Y/n muttered causing Yuns to shook her head.

"It's fine dear and besides, Mr. Kim ordered me not to leave the house until he return, I can't leave you alone.." Y/n frowned her brows hearing her,

"Why.."

Yuna shrugged causing Y/n to look down. Thinking about it, she remembered how obvious she was about her fear of living alone here at night. Her heart flattered when she understood he must have ordered it because of her.
So, He did care about her..

A cloud burst out, breaking her trance as she looked at window. Her heaet raced watching the weather turning more dark. She glanced at her phone with visible worry on her face.

Where is he...

_________________
_____________________

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

411K 13.2K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...
12.2K 378 25
"YES, YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE." holding her shoulders tightly he shouted angerly, she was looking at him thinking he also loves her the way she does...
563K 34.7K 29
" It was you,wasn't it? My pretty girl." His voice was firm. Sinister glint in his eyes as he sat on the couch in my dimly lit living room, all in hi...
93.2K 4.1K 37
I always wanted to stay away from the trouble with those rich brats as my parents can't afford if i fought with them .That's why I stay within my lim...