The Amazing Spider-Man of You...

By MartyMcMe1

After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice L... More

Chapter 1: Last Seen 4 Months Ago
Chapter 2: Watching Spidey vs Electro
Chapter 3: Who Is Gwen Stacy To You?
Chapter 4: Meeting The Boys
Chapter 5: Confrontation
Hold On To Hope
Question:
Another Robot?
Losing Your Touch?
A Final Push
The Jungle and A VERY Old Friend
The Wolverine
Breaking In
The results SO FAR
Recklessness
Realistically...
Working Together
What's to come?
A SHOCKING Encounter
Schooled
The Victor, Until Tomorrow!!
A Heist
Androids
The Amazing AMAZO
BIG EVENT
Moving In
School and Exes
Getting through School
Changes
Guilt And Grief
Old And New Foes
Gotham 2.0
A Favor
A Familiar Infiltrator
Artemis
Protection Services and Opening up
Snuck In
The Supreme Sorcerers
A Whole Lot Stranger
Why I Never Had Kids
Open Your Eye
Too Many Sorcerers
The Black goo
I Want To Help
2 Unlikely Rivalries
Scorpion vs Spider-Man
The Contact
An Alien Therapy Session
Scorpion vs Spider-Man
Emotion
Martian Meet Symbiote
Harry vs Peter
The Osborn Curse
Help From A Friend
2 Problems Dealt in 1 Day
Something Added
A New Mission
Xavier's School For The Gifted
Team Briefing
The Future
Breaking Out A Rogue
Little Bit of Trouble With A Rogue
Getting Out
A Plane Ride With Magneto
Stopping An Assassination
Erik Goes Rogue
The Mind
Raven's Plan
Final battle
A Choice
The Future Is Never Truly Set
A Step To The Truth
The Osborn Apple Might Not Fall far
Spider-Man vs Prowler Rematch
The Big Man vs Spider-Man
Beaten And Bruised
School For Aliens
Spider-Man Talks To An Osborn
A Vampire's Lair
The Secrets of Count Morbius
Confronting Harry Osborn
Guilt
Ambush At Mount Justice
Artemis To The Rescue
The Deal
Battle For The Symbiote
Felicia Hardy
Deciding
Alpha Male
Not A Team
Savage Animals
Fighting Monkeys
Spider-Man and Rogue
A Date With Artemis
A Wonderful Date
The Baxter Building
The Fantastic Four
A Crash Landing
First enemies
The Stranger
The Inhuman
The Kingdom
The Ambush
Risks
Big Change
A Concerned Parent
The Injustice League
A Battle In A Swamp
A Dark Nightmare

Kitty Pryde And Time

893 29 4
By MartyMcMe1

"And who is Mystique, exactly?" Dick asked.

"Mystique is a mutant capable of strong shapeshifting abilities." Xavier told them. Xavier began typing on a keyboard on his desk and on the front of the table, a hologram appeared from out of the table. The hologram was of a woman with nothing but blue skin with hints of scales around her body. She had silky red hair with yellow eyes. She had a white spandex suit that was similar to a bikini, but only covered her body with long white gloves on her hand. "She can turn into anyone and it would be near impossible to tell it was her."

"What about her-" Dick began.

"DNA? Exactly the same." Cyclops interrupted. "If she were standing in this room with us and she had enough information on our personal lives, the only way to know she's here is she revealed herself, a telepath look into your minds... or she dies."

The team began to look at each other anxiously, "Don't worry." Jean told them, making the team look at her, "I looked into your minds already. Besides, that's sort of our problem."

The team them looked at Xavier, "Somehow, I have not been able to track her down using Cerebro." he explained.

"Cerebro? What's that?" M'gann asked.

"It's a machine that enhances a telepath's ability. It's how I looked into everyone's minds on this Earth." Xavier told them.

"Well then there's the even bigger question." Dick pointed out, making everyone look at him, "Why do we need to look for Mystique?"

The mutants looked at each other, as if wondering if they should tell the young heroes what they knew. They then stopped and looked back at the team, "Because we know the future." Jean said.

The team looked at her in wide eyes, confused and shocked as to what she meant, "What do you mean the future?" Artemis questioned.

"As you guys time travelled there?" Wally added.

Cyclops shook his head, "No. Because someone came back and told us." he said.

"Who?" Kaldur asked and then suddenly, the door to the room opened. And through it, Kitty Pryde entered. 

They all looked at her, "You called, Professor?" Kitty asked.

"Ah, yes. Perfect timing. Explain to them the case we are dealing with." Xavier said.

Kitty took a deep breath in awkwardly as she held onto her arm, "Well... One of my abilities, beside phasing, is the ability to transport other people's consciousness into the past. You can kinda see where I'm going with that." she explained.

"That doesn't make any sense." Superboy said, "If you can do that, then how do you guys know about the future?"

"Because my future self sent someone else's consciousness into the past and told us of the future." Kitty explained.

"Who'd you-or... future you... send back?" Peter asked, leaning forward.

The door then opened again. And inside the room walked... Wolverine??? "Me." he said as he entered. He wore casual clothes with a cowboy hat.

Peter's eyes widened, "Logan??" he said before he got up and tried to hug him. He quickly sent a glare at him and Peter stopped mid-way with his arms still in the air. He pulled his arms back awkwardly and put his hands on his hips, "What're you doing here? I thought you were still in the Himalayas?"

"That was a week ago, Peter." he replied.

"But to the topic." Wally said, suddenly speeding in front of Logan and pushing Peter slightly out of the way, "So you know the future, right? So tell me? Do I become faster than the Flash? Do I join join the Justice League? Do I LEAD the Justice League?"

"...No." Logan said.

Wally smile disappeared, "What do you mean no???How could you not know?? I'm pretty sure someone else leading the Justice League would be a big deal!" he said.

"Because you're too dead to get a chance to." he told him, making the entire room go silent.

Wally stepped back, "...What happened?" he asked.

"The machines that Trask creates wipes out most of all life on Earth. The only ones left are some of the Justice League and a few of the X-Men." Logan explained, making everyone look down. None of the team could believe that in the near future that they would be dead.

"Mystique is our only lead on stopping them from ever being created." Storm added.

"Why Mystique?" Kaldur asked.

"As you know, Mystique's ability is to shapeshift, right?" Jean said to them, to which they nodded, "And because of her ability to do that-"

"If they were to get her DNA, they could replicate that into their machines." Peter interrupted, making everyone look at him, "The machines-"

"Sentinels." Logan corrected.

"...Sentinels. They could be able to adapt to any mutant power. Any power in general." Peter explained. 

"Exactly." Jean added.

"And it all happens in tomorrow days." Xavier added.

"What happens? The Sentinels' creation?" Dick asked.

"No... The day they capture Mystique." Xavier replied. "A day from now, Trask will be having a meeting with the Chinese government to discuss his idea. There, Mystique will find him and kill him. They will capture her and experiment on her. Eventually, they will discover what they need for their ultimate weapon and all of life on Earth is doomed..."

"Well then we can just beat her there. Easy peasy." Wally said.

"No. Not easy peasy. She has been in hiding for a while now and is a trained killer. She'll be able to take all of you on." Cyclops said. He then looked at Superboy, "And with enough information, she could turn you against each other." Superboy's eyes fell. "Besides, that's not our only problem."

"Well what is it then?" Artemis then asked.

"We also need to... break someone out of prison." Jean said.

"WHAT?" Wally questioned.

Artemis got up from her seat, "Why would we need to do that now??" she questioned.

"Don't worry." Storm told the young archer as she stepped closer to her, "The person we need to break out is not evil or bad by any means. In fact... she is one of the sweetest people you could come across."

"Who is 'she'?" Peter asked.

"Her name's Rogue." Logan spoke up. 

"She was mutant that was part of our team. She was a good friend." Jean explained.

"She had the unique ability to take the ability of whoever she touched, as well as their lifeforce." Xavier added.

"Well then why is she in prison?" Superboy asked.

"Because she put herself there." Storm told them.

"Why?" M'gann asked.

"Not our story to tell." Cyclops told her.

"Well they you can tell us why we would need Rogue? As far as what I've heard she would not be needed." Kaldur spoke up.

"The Professor told me we needed to bring back the originals. Both old and new." Logan told him. 

"The original X-Men." Professor X began as he began to move towards his window to get a view, "The new. Cyclops. Jean. Iceman. Storm. Wolverine. Rogue. Kitty Pryde. Rogue. And Iceman. The old being me, Beast... and Magneto."

An awkward silence filled the room. Then Wally spoke up, "Geez you guys have a lot of drama." he commented.

"If Magneto is as dangerous and evil as you say he is..." Kaldur began, "Why are you even discussing this? That is too big of a risk to take."

"A risk that is not your decision." Cyclops spoke up, stepping up to Kaldur.

"No. He's right." Professor X said, making everyone turn towards him, "Why would we consider working with the man that is trying to destroy the human race? But..." He turned to the group, "If someone from the future tells you how to make sure that future does not happen... you listen." he then began to make his way past the group, "We are going to break out Rogue and we are going to find Erik and get him to help us, which he will. If you do not wish to join and help..." He made it to the door and it opened on it's own. He looked over his shoulder at the young heroes, "Then leave."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 450 11
"In every universe, Gwen Stacy falls for Spider-man... And... In every universe, it doesn't end well" After Peter Parker's demise, Gwen Stacy, aka Gh...
3K 113 23
Harry Osborn's life was tough. His dad shipped him off to boarding school and he missed out on so much in life. When he finally returned his father i...
3K 35 17
Growing up Peter and I were always close. We did everything together. until that is our parents died. Then he changed, he became more distant only sp...
145K 3.1K 20
What happened to you MJ? Who hurt you? Peter is looking for popularity at high school. He finally has a chance to prove himself worthy to his crush a...