His Nanny

By LemonNavyBlue

"I shouldn't have agreed" She stilled as he kissed her bare shoulders,with a hand he wiped off her tears.She... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Q & A
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Questions?

90.1K 1.6K 11
By LemonNavyBlue

Have questions? Want answers? Now's your chance, ask away and I'll answer them 

This includes character questions so... ask Heather, Gabriele, Luca or even Aiden a question.

so far I can answer the one important question.

How did Gabriele get into binding?

Gabriele " It was somewhere around the time I went to college, my roommate acted really weird whenever he said he had to get use our apartment for a 'date'. One day I came home early and I heard things, I tried to ignore them but then I heard something about ' straps'. I thought someone was being held captive and when I entered the room...I saw him and a girl.

After the incident I asked him and he explained, I was fascinated. I never practiced until I met Clara . Aiden was actually a Dom and tried to explain  as much as possible and that's how he knew."

Hope that cleared it up :) Oh and the story is not done ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 8.4K 63
"I stood up with him following, he towered over me as I bit my lip, I walked away from him running up the stairs and of course he followed me, I went...
26.5K 382 13
She was the forbidden fruit. I couldn't stop looking at her. One of the last people on this earth I should be looking at romantically. But she was...
359K 16.1K 15
"Fine", you said rolling your eyes and groaned, "you really think I fall for your gentleman behaviour?" "I don't know", he said smirking playfully...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...