BIG(Crossover X Child Reader)

By Williamjwb87

"Be Careful what you wish For"Who knew that phrase was actually true After Gazing at The stars and Seeing a S... More

Bio
Prologue
Official Opening
The new kid
Meeting the Class!A Musical Number?
Settling in and First day of Class
Dealing with Bullies
Classes
Girls being weird
The next part...
night with the class
Surprise Villian attack!Time to be a Sentai
The Next Morning And Class reaction
Start Of..........Something!
(Y/n)'s Hero Costume
Hero training and Part one Of An Arc!
Part two of An Arc:Villain Attack
Part Three of An Arc:Final Fight
The "BIG" Christmas Special
Season 2 Trailer
Opening 2
Who You Are...
(Y/n) Gets Training with a "Montage"
A New Friend!Yagyu Gets Jealous!
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 1
Bonus Chapter:Others....
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 2
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 3
Chikara Festival arc Finale:(Y/n) vs. Haru
S2 Arc 2 Trailer
Opening 3
Aftermath
(Y/n) Wakes up!Time for Internships
Internship & Power Choices
Start of the internship!
Internships Day 1
Internships part 2
Internships part 3
Internships part 4
Internships part 5
Internships part 6
Internships Finale and Back to Class

Hanging Out with a Shinobi Girl

254 5 4
By Williamjwb87

We Open to see (Y/n) at his original Age Standing at a stage and Singing as he slowly becomes older.

Hiroi aoi kono basho de
Tokiga nagarete yuku
My precious time

After the song said "My precious Time",We are given a Title Card showing the Fic's name of "Big".

Itsu no manika kiete shimatte kakegaeno koega
Tsumaranai hibimo sorega sukide ikitetanda

We transition to (Y/n) and his older Classmates Looking bored In class as well as Relaxing in their Dorm with Our Toddler Teen Smiling At the 4th Wall before Becoming Confused.

At tetanda,His Face suddenly split showing One half being Normal and the other Being Covered By darkness.

Higa sashiteru tokomade omoikkiri hashitte
Shinjirarenai koto bakari menomaeni okiru

It transition to show (Y/n) Hanging out with All of his Classmates and Doing all Child Like things with his teachers Groaning at them.

[Pre-Chorus]

Taiyou no hou wo miagete tachiagaruno tsurakete
Susume koto dake omouto

A Small Figure is Seen but no one Could Tell who it is as Everyone tried to Reach out for them and As it Rapidly changed from person to Person,Once it Reached Our Toddler Teen....

[Chorus]

Setsunai tabiwo tsuzukeru kawatta me no okuniwa

Issei was in His Balance Breaker Battling Vali as Bikou tried to Attack him from Behind but Koneko did him a Favor and stopped the Attack as Her Eyes Darkened with A Smirk.

She Grabbed him and Sent her Own attack.

Natsukashii itoshisa wo motomete (On my way)

It Changed to Izuku and Akko Having A good time Before Showing Battling Someone with Izuku Bleeding out.

Kizutsuke attanowa nikui wake janai nosa

It Rapidly Showed Allies And Enemies Before it Changes To (Y/n) On The Ground in His Original Body With Somebody Reaching Their Hand out to him as he looks up and sees Yagyu.

Bokuno subete wo Giseini torimodosunda Bokura no my precious time

He smiles and Grabs her hand as He Becomes our Toddler teen,We all know and love as The song ends with The Entire School Standing and Smiling at The Fourth wall.
__________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n)'s Reputation,It got Him To become Known as The "Kurosu high Hero",Irony since he's a Heroes-In-Training at Kurosu High Academy,Due to the Whole thing with 7 Real life Toqgers turning away after Stopping the villains Attacking and than Getting caught in a explosion,While the "Toqgers" Change back and The entire School Cheers For them and For Saving Everyone.

That was 2 Weeks Ago and (Y/n) is Still being Cheered as a hero for his deeds as well as Being Metaphorically massacred by Fangirls.

He finally Arrives At back at the dorm with his Clothes torn but after shaking,They're back to normal.

Todoroki:Are you okay?

(Y/n):I'm Fine But People Wanted Undies....

His Classmates Turned to stare at him and they all have a 'WTF?!' Face,What kind Of Obsessed Person Would Want Someone's Underwear.....Other Than Pervs Like Mineta Or Issei.

Sighing And sitting Down,(Y/n) Looked at The T.V. But It was The same Old stuff and Suddenly,He had a Dilemma.....

(Y/n):I'm Bored....

He was bored....

(Y/n):Isn't there anything to do?

Iida and Taka come In as they give a suggestion.

Iida:Perhaps,Studying!

Taka:Yes,That Should Satisfy Your Mi-

(Y/n):Isn't There Anything Fun to do?

The Two groan as the rest Of the Class Suggest that The toddler teen Just goes Outside to have a day off Since there's No Classes,Today.

(Y/n):Really?Anyone Wanna Come With Me,than?

Class:No/Nah/I'll Pass/I'm busy/Maybe,Next Time?/Can't/No way/GO TO HELL!!/I Got Homework/I Have Training/Too tired.

(Y/n) frowned But It wasn't Everyone in the Class that Refused since everyone's Not Here,So he went to One of his Classmates that didn't Say no and Asked them.

*Knock**Knock*

They Open their Door As they're Revealed To Our Toddler Teen.

It's Yagyu Who is A Little bit surprised at seeing (Y/n) With a Smile at her Door.

Yagyu:(Y/n)?

(Y/n):Hi,Yagyu!

Yagyu Regains her Normal Face and Tone as She Asks the question that hopefully Answers Why (Y/n) is at Her Room.

Yagyu:Is there anything i can help you With,(Y/n)?

(Y/n) nods and Asks His Question as he grabs one of her Hands and says...

(Y/n):I was Gonna Have a fun day Outside,Do you wanna Come with Me?

Yagyu's Eyes Widen as a small blush forms on her face at the Question With a Misunderstanding Being Ensnared.

Yagyu:'I-is he Asking Me Out on a Date?'

Yagyu Stutters At first Before Clearing her throat and Regaining her Neutral Face as she says...

Yagyu:I don't Mind.

(Y/n) Says He's Happy and that he'll get ready,Now.

With that,He leaves as Yagyu Collapses In Embarrassment as Hibari Arrives And Asks What's Wrong.

Yagyu turns to her as she Said....

Yagyu:(Y/n) just asked me Out On a Date!

Meanwhile with (Y/n),He was Preparing to just wear his Usual Outfit since it's All he has until Many of his female Classmates Appear In his Room.

(Y/n):Um.....Can i help you?

Girls:GET HIM!

They Tackle Him And Proceed To reveal Make up and Clothing as They use it on him,All while he tells them to stop.

~Timeskip~

Yagyu was waiting for (Y/n) In an Outfit,Picked out for her By her team after they All Learned About it,She didn't have a Choice in the Matter.

Yagyu:'When i get My hands on them,I'm gonna!-'

??:Yagyu.....

She turns to see (Y/n) in a Completely New Outfit And Hairstyle.

(an:Art is Not mine,Ignore Background And Make Eyes Green!This is What the Girls Did To our Favorite Toddler teen)

(Y/n) Apologizes For being Late and Says that the girls Made him Wear this for some reason,While Yagyu Remained Silent as She Seemed Starstruck with The toddler teen Waving his Hands over her face but no response.

(Y/n):Yagyu?You okay?

She shakes her Head and says she's fine but in her head.

Yagyu:'I'm Not Fine!I'm Not Fine!I'm Not Fine!I'm Not Fine!I'm Not Fine!I'M NOT FINE!'

She takes a Deep breath as They Begin Their "Date" With them Seeing Many Sights Such As...

Mount Fuji

Imperial Tokyo

The Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park

Historic Kyoto

The Island Shrine of Itsukushima, Miyajima

Temple City: Historic Nara

Osaka Castle

Chūbu-Sangaku National Park and the Japanese Alps

Che Atsuta Shrine, Nagoya

Fukuoka Castle Ruins and the City's Ancient Festivals

Sapporo, Hokkaido

Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, Kyoto

Koyasan Okunoin

Kiyomizu-Dera, Kyoto

Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, Tokyo

Hakone Open-Air Museum,Hakone

Naritasan Shinsho-ji,Narita

Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium

Matsumoto Castle,Nagano

Arashiyama Monkey Park,Kyoto

Kenrokuen Garden,Kanazawa

It Sometimes pays to have the Ability Of Toon Force Since (Y/n) Created a portable Teleporter from nothing.

After The sight Seeing,They just decided to Relax In The Park for A bit as Yagyu asked.

Yagyu:Why did you wanna become A hero?

Hearing this,(Y/n) simply said...

(Y/n):I just.....Wanted to protect Mama and papa but they told me that I could also Protect Everyone.

Yagyu Understood His goals,Protecting those he loves....Kind hearted.

(Y/n):Though,After Mama And Papa Are Safe.....I have a Dream.

Yagyu looked intrigued.

(Y/n):My Dream.....Is just to make People Happy.

Yagyu:So becoming a Hero?

(Y/n):No....

Yagyu was surprised as (Y/n) explained That While,heroes do Make People Happy...Their Job is To make People Feel safe....He wants to become Someone who's Job is To Make People Feel Happy and just Live his life.

Yagyu Didn't Know how To Feel and Wasn't sure what to say as (Y/n) Turns to Yagyu and asks this...

(Y/n):What about you?

Yagyu:Hm?

She was Confused by what he Meant and thankfully for her....he clarified.

(Y/n):Why did you wanna be a hero?

Yagyu was about to Answer But her Stomach Growled and so Did,(Y/n)'s...

(Y/n):......Let's Talk over Food.

They Got Lunch and It was Pretty American Since They Got Pizza,Burgers And 3-Ways with Hoagies as well as drinks.

As they ate,Yagyu Revealed her past To the toddler teen.

And as it turned out,Yagyū came from an average shinobi family and had a strong relationship with her younger sister Nozomi. The two were inseparable, with Nozomi admiring Yagyū’s devotion to becoming a shinobi. Unfortunately, Nozomi was involved in a sudden car accident and was taken to the hospital. Although despite the doctors' efforts, her injuries were too severe and she died. Yagyū was deeply hurt by this ordeal, and the solitude that came with it. However, she both knew and feared that the loss of her sister would eventually fade from her memory as time went on.

As a means of her never forgetting her younger sister, Yagyū dons an eyepatch crafted from her ribbon, cutting her vision and acting as a permanent reminder of her.

Yagyu Explained As she Touched her Eyepatch.

(Y/n):'So That's What the eyepatch is'

(Y/n) thought while Having Pizza In his Mouth

Upon her arrival at Kurosu High Academy,she came across Hibari,who had such a striking resemblance to Nozomi that she had almost believed she had come back to her. Hibari's cheerful nature quickly overpowered Yagyū and the two quickly became friends. With Yagyū adopting an older sister role with her and seeing Hibari as her best friend that helped her get out of her solitude a little, she's always showing concern for her and being protective of her while also showing that she can't live without her, developing a "sister complex".

(Y/n) smiled seeing Yagyu Actually Smiling But Yagyu Played It off as well as blush at His smile before Continuing her explaining.

Although she will not admit it, Yagyū could never live in true solitude, and Hibari would soon become the primary reason she opens herself up to others, namely the rest of Their class.

(Y/n) says he's happy for her and asks her,his 2nd question.

(Y/n):What's Your Dream?

Yagyu Looked Down Conflicted as she doesn't have an answer before Saying...

Yagyu:I don't Think i have a dream.

Yagyu looks ready to cry but suddenly,She feels a hand on her own and sees Our Toddler teen holding hers.

(Y/n):It's Okay because that's A good thing...When you don't have a Dream,You just Got to do One thing...Find your Dream.

Yagyu:B-but What if you already have a dream and Achieved it like yours?

(Y/n) smiles and gives an Answer....

(Y/n):Mama and Papa said it's The best part because After Achieving One dream......You get To find a new Dream.

Yagyu was surprised but smiled and the duo continued their Meal.

~Timeskip~

The duo Had Finally Arrived back at their Dorm and Had Noticed they had made it,Just in time for Curfew.

Yagyu:Wow,We were Out All day?

(Y/n):Papa Told Me A Motto,everyone says is "Time flies By When you're Having Fun"

Yagyu Asked (Y/n) to Walk her to her Room and he Complied,Once they got there...he was Gonna go back to his Own Room but..

Yagyu:(Y/n),Wait.

(Y/n):Hm?

He stops as Yagyu Embarrassingly asks For A Kiss from him and He Complies as he pecked Her on her Cheek,Walking away after finishing.

He didn't get Far as Yagyu Grabbed him.

(Y/n):Huh?

Yagyu:That's not How you do it.

(Y/n):What Do you-*Muffled Shouts of Surprise*

Yagyu Placed her Lips onto (Y/n)'s lips and Wrapped her Arms Around his Neck with Our Toddler teen Being Confused about what's Even happening but The Hormones within the Teen aspect of the toddler teen take Control and Wrap the Toddler teen's Arms Around Yagyu's Waist,Continuing the Kiss until neither could breathe.

Yagyu:*heavy panting*How....was that?

(Y/n):*Heavy Panting*It.....Was Something.

Yagyu Says That From Now on, She's his Girlfriend and that she's Looking foward to their Next Date.

She heads inside her Dorm Room but not before Winking at (Y/n) who is just Confused as Heck.

(Y/n):'Date?Girl.....friend?What's A Date?And....What's A Girlfriend?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 500 8
"๐˜๐˜๐˜‹๐˜Œ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜–๐˜ž๐˜š, ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜™๐˜๐˜’๐˜Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜› ๐˜‹๐˜œ๐˜š๐˜’." -- Highest Ranks: #33 in Fate #7 in MaleReaderInsert (10/5/24) Unlimited Blade Wor...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
364K 11.3K 35
Changbin dares Minho to text Jisung? Minho seems more like a no strings attached guy to Jisung someone who just wants a quick lay. Jisung is a sweet...
7.4K 169 4
Y/n Sparda is the son of the former demon king. However, y/n also happens to be a guy that likes to eat pizza and be lazy. One day, he fights a demon...