๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž | a P...

By bennettsluvvr

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐  '๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š... More

๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž
Someone You Loved | taken
Him and I | available
Fairytale | available
Alexithymia | taken
Stuck | taken
Vigilane Shit | taken
๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
When The World Became Brighter | available
Wildest Dreams | taken
Say You Won't Let Go | taken
Atlantis | available
Highway To Hell | taken
Dollhouse | available
Lover | available
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
Constellations and Love | available
Someone For You | available
OTHERS
You Are On Your Own Kid | taken
Love Story | taken
You Belong With Me | available
Because I Liked A Boy | available
Until I Found You | available
Bird Set Free | available
Bad Guy | available
Nightmare | available
Ocean Eyes | available
Don't Blame Me | available
Look What You Made Me Do | available
Who Is She? | available
Who Is Afraid Of Little Old Me? | available
Pray For Me | available
Knives | available
Last Christmas | available
Carpe Noctem | available
๐๐ซ๐ข๐๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง
Another Love | available

Soldier | taken

85 1 0
By bennettsluvvr

taken by hauntedlcver

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄: Soldier
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝚰𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓: OC x OC, OC and Steve Rogers
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝚰𝐌: Hande Erçel, Sofia Carson and Ilhan Sen

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐙𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐕
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖊
(ʜᴀɴᴅᴇ ᴇʀᴄᴇʟ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗺

“If you hurt my daughter I swear to you, Steve Rogers, that I will make sure that it will be the last thing you do.”

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖎𝖒. 𝖝𝖝𝖝. 𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈
(ɪʟʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇɴ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

“Don't look at me. I mean she is right. I will even help her do it.”

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
(ꜱᴏꜰɪᴀ ᴄᴀʀꜱᴏɴ) — 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮'𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

“What's with you two and threatening people?”

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐙𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐕 was the devil in disguise. With pure eyes and a smile that could light up the whole room nobody could have thought who she really was.

She became a weapon. A lethal weapon with a mind sharper than a knife and skills better than anyone. She was the Red Widow and everyone knew what she could do.

She was a mere child when her parents gave her away to the Red Room just because she was "special". But even if she was young she remembered the true reason. They never wanted her and they just gave her for extra money.

Alina couldn't remember who she really was. She lost herself she had no idea who her real self was. She couldn't remember how she was before the Red Room. Before the beatings. Before the trainings. Before the punishments. The nightmares. The thing that was left inside her was just numbness. She felt nothing. She could feel nothing because the minute she showed emotions the nightmares began.

She was always punished for showing emotions. The minute she could show even a sight of happiness she was back to that place. Oh, how she wanted to forget that place. She spent hours there every day just because she showed that she was human. Maybe that was why she was cycled through the Red Room six times. Every time and worse. But every time she showed who she really was. She was someone that never gave up because she would rather die than give up.

She was sent to Hydra and with it she became something more lethal, more powerful. She had the skills of a killer and the powers of a goddess. She was the most powerful weapon ever made. But with Hydra more nightmares came. The more she stayed there the more she suffered. She wanted to die than be stuck in a prison for her whole life.

But the minute she had the chance to leave she was sent back to the Red Room to train the girls and she found someone. She found a daughter in the face of Natasha Romanoff, a girl that showed her what unconditional love means.

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒 had everything and he lost it. He had a brother and a friend and he would do anything for them. He lost his family and hell broke loose.

He was devastated when he lost his twin brother. When he saw Bucky falling from the train. When he lost Steve. He wanted to put an end to his life. He thought that maybe he could be reunited with his loved ones but life had other plans. More specifically Hydra had other plans.

Armin Zola became Elijah's shadow for a whole month before he was able to abduct him and take him as a subject. Alongside his brother he became a weapon. He was now a killer and everything changed. Elijah Barnes had died and his place inside him took the Master of Death and he was now more powerful than everyone could imagine.

For centuries he endured the same nightmare every day. Training, killing and being experimented on. But the one thing he hated the most was the cryofreeze. He would lose his mind. He wouldn't be able to remember anything for months and when he would catch a glimpse of his old life his mind would be wiped again. It was the same reoccurring nightmare for centuries and he wanted it to end.

The only time he experienced how it was to be a human being again was when Alina Zolohov was sent to Hydra. However, like everything in his life he lost her too. It was like everything he touched left him.  And then he was left alone again. Infinitely and utterly alone in the darkness and he hated it.

He wanted to find his old life again. He wanted to experience what it was to be free and he finally got the chance but even freedom comes with consequences.

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐒 was her parents' child. With a brain as sharp as a knife and rare fighting skills she was the weapon she was born to be. She grew in a dark place, the only love she got was from her mother and that only when they were left alone with no one listening to them.

Since she was born people watched her. They observed her every move, they listened to her conversations with her parents. She was forced to become a weapon even before she was brought into the world.

She was only 10 when she had blood in her hands for the first time and soon enough she was made into not giving a second thought about the red staining her hands. She had become someone without her consent.

By the time she was 15 she was one of the most famous assassins. She was only 5 when she and Alina were sent to the Red Room, a place her mother wanted to forget. A place that would soon be her prison too. But she met Natasha Romanoff, another child that was taken and her life changed.

Along with Natasha, Alina and Anastasia escaped the Red Room without thinking what would happen then.

For almost a decade she was living the life she would always dream of. She was an agent in SHIELD with her mother. They thought that only in this way they would be able to wash away the blood from their hands. But life always has other plans.

• Alina was born on the 11th of February in 1940.
• She is obsessed with coffee and oversized jackets.

• Elijah is Bucky's twin brother.
• He escaped Hydra in the late 90s' but he always wanted to find Bucky after he got his memories back but he never managed to take him out.
• Elijah studied History (he knows most of it so it was easy for him) after he remembered his past and was able to continue his life. He is a history teacher in a High School.
• He gets a call from Fury when Loki went to Earth to help them. Fury knew him but he never told Alina and Anastasia because he didn't want to make them worried.

• Anastasia was born on the 16th of March in 1960.
• She is a lot like Alina and Elijah.

• The title is inspired by the song "Soldier" by Fleurie.
• Alina and Elijah's trope is friends to lovers to enemies to friends to lovers.
• Anastasia and Steve's trope is friends to lovers. In the beginning they start dating secretly.
• This story includes sexual, physical amd mental abuse, alcohol consumption.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 865 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
2.3K 66 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
12.2K 701 7
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ. ๏ฟฝ...
157K 1.2K 7
แตƒแต˜แต—แต’แต–สฐแต’แต‡โฑแตƒ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต‰แตƒสณ แต’แถ  แต‡แต‰โฑโฟแต แตƒหกแต’โฟแต‰