Likes for sale (Complete)

By Vannawhite08

Vibe is that nigga. Isyss is a baddie. Another story of fame vs love, Which would you choose? Spinoff to Su... More

Another Viral moment.
All about who you know...
Know your worth
A special guest
Foundation
Ice Ice baby
Write about you
Somethin about that girl.
The reoccurring.
Know your face, know your place
Leaked
13-Such is life
14-Win you over.
15-Aint it worth it?
16-Wandering eyes.
Updates: Coming this Week!! 01.15.23
17-The luckiest girl in the world.
18-Secret lover.
19- What a pretty face can get you.
20-Someone's Favorite
21-Social butterfly
22-Show you how much
Updates week of 01.29.24
23-Home girl
24- It's a vibe
25-That girl
Updates week of 02.05.24
Updates 02.12.24
30-Ice
31- On a high note
Updates coming 02/19/24
32- New Path
33- What's next?
34-Sucks when you know
Updated 02/26/24
Updates 03/04/24
Updates 03.18.24
Updates 03.25.24
Updates 04/01/24 on Patreon

What works for me

99 3 2
By Vannawhite08

"So-?" Isla started and Isyss raised her hand.

"I don't want to talk to him." She said and Isla sighed.

"You do realize you practically announced you two were together-" Isla reasoned.

"No, he announced he was with me, just like Jabari. I am so sick of niggas and bitches." Isyss said and she was irritated that they were even having to go to a family dinner, a dinner where she was the topic of discussion of course.

"You're just mad dad is going to scold you and Mom is going to' in my day' you to death." Isla said with a small smile.

She knew it well her parents had said the same about her and honestly, they had been wrong but that didn't mean they always had been. Isla was now making better choices and more responsible since she had no choice but to be. She had her own steady stream of income and if she wanted to she could move out but she enjoyed living with her sister.

"And for you to dress down." Isla laughed looking her over.

Isyss was just not dressed up.

Really since her picture had gone viral she was trying to be unrecognizable so that meant no contacts and back to sweatpants and oversized hoodies.

"Yea, you're not wearing that." Isla said going to her sister's closet, Isyss loudly sighed and Isla sucked her teeth pulling out the plainest thing she could find, a regular pair of joggers and a plain blue shirt.

"There you go basic Betty, cause we know you'll hear mom's voice for that." She pointed at her outfit.

Isyss sighed knowing she was right.

"I just can't have a regular life?" She sighed and Isla smiled.

"The pretty ones don't feel blessed." She walked out of her room.

It had been a week and things hadn't died down.

Jabari was embarrassed by Vibe's post.

Now the two were rumored to be 'beefing' again.

The thing was Vibe couldn't care less about Jabari but trying to one-up him cost him the very thing he wanted, Isyss.

Isyss pushed her glasses up and grabbed the clothes on her bed to get changed.

After getting ready the two headed down to Isla's car and headed for their reservations.

"You think everyone is goin to be there?" Isyss asked and Isla shrugged.

"Mom and dad it's their 6 month check in 'when are you goin back to school? When will you get a real job? Or the what's next?;" She said mockingly and Isyss finally cracked a smile.

"Look we're both adults, shit, and shit happens. Go in there speak your piece and move on. It's not like you can't afford a place." She said and Isyss looked at her.

"You think I'm scared of losin the loft?" Isyss asked and Isla nodded.

"I have enough to buy a loft and maintain for a few years," She admitted.

Isyss had learned that after her ending manager position with Jabari, always have a rainy day fund.

"Well then fuck them. They got us the loft and honestly the least they can do. Like can you pay for our therapy instead?" Isla laughed but Isyss knew what she meant.

Things with their parents hadn't been the greatest, but they were their parents nonetheless.

"Your right." Isyss nodded.

"I mean when am I not?" She laughed and her sister did the same.

"So don't sweat it. I mean Isiah will be there doin the big speech but don't even let it phase you." She reassured her and it made Isyss even more nervous.

Mostly because their brother could be over the top.

Isla found a parking garage across from the restaurant and parked.

The pair headed inside and of course, it was an over-the-top restaurant.

It was an upscale restaurant, sure their mother would accept nothing less.

Ella always made sure their father spent a pretty penny mostly because she said he had it and in all honesty he did.

"It's okay." Isla said reassuring her

They walked in and of course, their parents were there with Isiah and surprisingly Vibe.

Their father who was normally the nicer of the two sat with a blank face while their mother was all smiles laughing at Vibe as Isiah stared him down.

"What in the fuck?" Isyss said and Isla pulled her closer.

"Babies," Ella said standing up.

Of course, Ella was dressed to impress,

She wore Balmain and Versace. It was easy to see where they not only got the girls their looks but their style. The thing about Wlla she had always been one hell of a dresser. One of the things that had lured their father to her in the first place.

She looked her daughters over before hugging Isla and then Isyss.

"So Victor said you two were running late." She said and Vibe stood up dressed in a suit.

It reminded Isyss of the day they met, back then that was his most expensive suit, but now it was just one of them.

He didnt look like the RNB superstar who would walk around without a shirt or his shirt open. 

"He did?" Isyss said and he quickly hugged her.

Vibe was sure that this would be the only opportunity.

Isyss grabbed his side and pinched it as hard as she could.

"What the fuck?" She repeated in a whisper to him.

"Yeah, but he still hasn't told me or pops why your photo of you naked has swarmed online." Isiah added as he stood up making himself seen and Vibe was unbothered by him but he was by what he said and by his now sore side as Isyss let him go.

"Well since everyone is here." Isyss scoffed before taking a seat.

She hated being treated like a child.

The thing was Isiah was asking a very valid question.

With Vibe being on the spot she wondered what he would say as they all took a seat and looked directly at him waiting for an answer.

"Well to be completely honest, I wasn't in the right mind frame. The post was never to bash her or make her look bad because she's perfect." He said and even with her glasses and sweats on she was beautiful to him.

"It was immature of me and I didnt mean to hurt her." He said taking all credit while looking at Isyss directly.

He didn't think him telling everyone that a girl who he didn't even date was cyber bulling Isyss because of him wouldn't be a great start as he met her parents. Instead, he figured until he could talk to Isyss alone he wouldn't speak on things and he hadn't. His social media had been scrubbed and all that was left was tour dates. He even hired a group to work particularly on protecting his privacy, well now theirs.

Getting her photos offline had been impossible, it was as if they spread like wildfire.

"I am sorry." He said taking all the responsibility.

Isla cleared her throat.

She was sure what happened didn't need to be a family discussion or decision.

To be honest, Vibe asked her for one chance and she didn't think he would show up at their reservations. She said they had reservations and once they got home she would order something and allow him to come in. The thing was Vibe wasn't so sure that Isyss would let him in and after Isla said her parents were doing a whole family meeting over it he only felt right that he be there and apologize, properly.

"So I have news-" Isla started and was cut off.

"That's it?" Isiah scoffed looking from their father and then back to Vibe.

"Isiah." John raised his hand motioning him to calm down and everyone looked.

John wasn't a small man and could be intimidating to those who didn't know him.

"He apologized the rest is a discussion for just the two of them." John said and then looked to Vibe.

John's stocky frame was the complete opposite of all his children.

"I am curious to know how you two fell in for each other overnight, whereas my daughter felt comfortable sleeping with a complete stranger, who then posts photos of her." John said looking from him then to her with judgment.

"I'm also curious to know how you, the boyfriend we never heard of, met my daughter. What is this some fling? a groupie thing. I've heard of pretty industry women being paid to date celebrities-" John started.

"You are practically calling her a prostitute." Isla scoffed and Vibe raised his hand, matching their
father exactly just a few moments prior.

Isla went quiet as John looked to Vibe for an answer.

"It's nothin like that." Vibe said, straightening his posture.

"Isyss is far from an industry woman or whatever you're talking about. She is jus her and I like her." He said simply.

"As far as us meetin? I met her 2 years ago and she changed my life. If I'm bein honest without her I would be where I am." He said and he looked at Isyss.

To him, it was nothing but the truth.

"I started a job right after graduation. It was not the career of my dreams and it wasn't what it was all cracked up to be. Prolly one of the worst nights of my life... Isyss sat next to me and instead told me a sure way to make my dreams come true." He said looking at her and she couldn't help but smirk.

She didn't think he really listened to her plan.

"Sustainability, consistency, longevity." He said looking at her.

"That's what I want with her but not on a business level." He said making sure that John was hearing him.

"You're a celebrity and you want those things with one woman? A woman who what motivated you?" John looked.

"I like her for her and she might hate me right now, due everything on social media but normally she likes me for me too. Not the fame, not the money, maybe just a lil for my talent." He smirked at her and she was shooting him a death glare.

It was apparent her mother was eating his words up.

Her father nodded but Isiah was completely over it.

Isiah tossed down his napkin, stood up, and walked off.

Isyss sighed.

"You're an adult and you'll see how this plays out." John said calmly as the waitress approached and Isyss swore things couldn't get more uncomfortable.

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

"I'm just trying to figure out are you purposely trying to sabotage my life?" Isyss looked at Vibe.

"You wouldn't talk to me-" He started and she raised her hand.

"You intruded on a dinner with my judgemental parents. What the fuck did- How the fuck did you think that would work out?" She said frustrated.

"I didn't. It was last minute-" He started and she raised her hand and he stopped.

"Vibe I can't do this." Isyss said and he looked at her.

"Please-" He started and she shook her head.

"You violate my privacy. You showed up here uninvited. I don't want the fame, the extra shit when every day I'm jus tryin to be happy bein me." She sighed.

"You know as bad as Jabari was for everything, right now you're doin him a one-up." She said before walking off.

Vibe didn't think things would blow up in his face the way they were but they had.

He reached for her and she pulled away.

"Just leave me alone." She said before walking off with tears on her face.

"I didn't post that picture." He sighed admitting it and she looked up at him with tears still in her eyes.

"Well yea, the first one I did but I didnt post the second." He said and really he felt like it made no difference at his point. 

If he hadn't posted it at all Priya wouldn't have gone after her he rationalized.

Or maybe she would have.

"What do you mean?" Isyss asked looking at him.

"My account got hacked. You seen there was two posts. The first, that was me, the second wasn't. I get so many comments that I didn't even see yours or even the post until I saw the photo shared." He said and she looked at him.

"What? Why?" She asked and he pointed to her door.

"Can we go in and finish talking?" He asked as he grabbed her hand.

"Please?" He added.

Isyss stood there for a moment as he rubbed her hands.

"I would never want to put you in this situation and I'm sorry Isyss." Vibe said grabbing her face and wiping her tears.

"Please tell me what I can do to fix this." He said looking at her.

 Isyss didn't know if he could so instead she let go of his hands and pulled away.

"I need space Victor." She said and she couldn't even look at him.

They both knew why, because if she did she would have let him come in.

"Okay, space." He said and it sounded like it hurt.

"But we're together?" He asked and she sighed.

"I don't know-" She started and he reached for her but she stepped back and walked into her place shutting the door on him.

I am so sorry to leave you all on a cliffhanger but the rest of this story is up on Patreon via subscription starting at 3$ per month. There is a link on my page and I will leave a link in the comments if you would like to continue. Other than that this story will be made available upon completion for purchase on Amazon and Google. Any updates on this story will only be previews of future chapters that will be on Patreon. Updates are Mon-Wed (3 per week) until completed. 

Thanks for the love and support.

Any updates on this story along with availability will be updated in another post so feel free to add this to your stories for updates. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
122K 1.9K 25
I'm in love. With the wrong person.
17.4K 1.4K 60
Dior and Amir cross paths over and over again. Sometimes love seems inevitable, sometimes it seems meant to be, and sometimes things are just suppose...
11.2K 858 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ