𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖮𝖱𝖲𝖳

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

𝟣
𝟤
𝟥
𝟦
𝟧
𝟨
𝟩
𝟪
𝟫
𝟣𝟢
𝟣𝟣
𝟣𝟤
𝟣𝟥
𝟣𝟦
15
𝟣𝟨
𝟣𝟩
𝟣𝟪
𝟣𝟫
20
𝟤𝟣
𝟤𝟤
𝟤𝟥
𝟤𝟦
𝟤𝟧
𝟤𝟨
𝟤𝟩
𝟤𝟪
𝟮𝟵
𝟯𝟬
𝟯𝟭
𝟯𝟮
𝟯𝟯
𝟯𝟰
𝟯𝟱
𝟯𝟲
𝟯𝟳
𝟯𝟴
𝟯𝟵
𝟰𝟬
𝟰𝟭
𝟰𝟮
𝟰𝟯
𝟰𝟰
𝟰𝟱
𝟰𝟲
𝟰𝟳
𝟰𝟴
𝟰𝟵
𝟱𝟬
𝟱𝟮
𝟱𝟯
𝟱𝟰
𝟱𝟱
𝟱𝟲
𝟱𝟳
𝟱𝟴
𝟱𝟵
𝟲𝟬
𝟲𝟭
𝟲𝟮
𝟲𝟯
𝟲𝟰
𝟲𝟱
𝟲𝟲
𝟲𝟳
𝟲𝟴

𝟱𝟭

1.8K 75 7
By yungslimelifee

𝗠𝗮𝘆
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟯

Feeling the bed move Najah's eyes opened. Boogie gave her a kiss and laid with her.

"You okay?" She asked "I'm good"

"You good?" He asked while rubbing her belly.
"No"

"Wassup?"

"I'm so stressed. I don't want you in trouble n i'm tired of this whole Jeremiah situation."

"Yeen gotta worry 'bout him nomo."

Najah didn't wanna know what he did to Jeremiah because she didn't want that on her conscience. So instead of asking what she meant she just nodded.

"I told you I got you right?"
"Yes"

"Ite then"

"Yeen gotta cry yoself to sleep nomo. I'm right hea, I handled all yo problems so na you can kick yo feet up n live stress free."

Najah put her arms around him so he did the same. She cried on his shoulder while he rubbed her back.

"I love you Asaad."

"I love you more baby."

"And I really mean it too. Thank you for everything!"

"Yeen gotta thank me i'm just lookin' out fa us. I can't wait til Ivory n Simone get here so we can be happier."

"Me too" Najah responded wiping her face. "You wanna come wimme to make a sandwich?"

"Yea"

"Bet yo lil greedy ass do." He responded making her laugh. "I miss when you could pick me up. I can't wait to be skinny again."

"I can still pick you up yo stomach just inna way."
"You think they know when I'm anxious?"

"Iono, why?"

"They don't be too active at night while i'm sleep but when I was sleep they just kept kicking and moving around."

"They prolly feel what you feel so stop stressin' out cs you gone stress them."

"I try, I try." Najah responded getting up off the bed to follow him downstairs. "You wanna get a dog?"

"Why we need a dog if I already got you?"
"Asaad that was foul."

"I'm playin' witchu. Weon need one right now maybe later on down da line."

"Okay I want a Husky."

"Why?" He scrunched his face up. "Cs they so cute and probably protective."

"Husky's ain't protective."

"How you know?"

"You can look at em n tell. They lazy as fuck."

"So we can get a pitbull- yea never mind ion want no damn dog no more." She cut him off.

When they got to the kitchen Najah went straight to the pantry and got the bag of chips she wanted before sitting down at the island.

"I want strawberry milk bae."

"We don't got det."
"Ughh"

"You gone cry?"

"No... it's okay." She pouted "You sure?"

"Yes"

"Nah we gone get you some strawberry milk I already know you. Matter fact imma get you two just cs."

Boogie went on door dash and put her strawberry milk in the cart before adding a few other snacks he knew she liked.

"Thank you!"
"You welcome"

He made both of them a sandwich then sat next to her while they shared the chips.

"I wanna move closer to my parents soon so they can see us more often."

"Imma keep det in mind." He responded knowing the house he picked for them wasn't too far from her parents.

"Member I used to hate you?"

"Yea, you really hated me?"

"Hell yea I hated you. When Mir first brought you around I was mad cs it was us four for the longest time. They all knew about you but I didn't so it kinda rubbed me the wrong way."

"Now look, you my fiancé and we having kids you said you was never gone have." She added "People change" He shrugged

"What changed you?"

"Being witchu, ion think nobody else was worth me havin' kids n settlin' down wit. You was somebody I was waitin' on so I couldn't pass up onnat."

"Shit I knew you before you knew me. Soon as I seen you I was on you bad. Mir was blockin' tho, heen want me fuckin' wit his best friend."

"Sounds like me Symir to me. I shoulda just gave you a chance when you wanted it. That night I let you sleep in my room was the night I was kinda feeling you but then I ended up getting with you know who."

"We together na tho, can't change da past either. If somebody woulda told me dis time two years ago det we was gone be together n shit I would think det shit was cap."

"Me too cs I went so hard about hating you."

"We never gone discuss det night inna bathroom?"

"We can" She shrugged "Why you come onto me like det?"

"To be 100% real I was tryna make Jeremiah mad but it was way better than I expected so I got wrapped up. Then you got my name tatted so ian have no choice but to stay witchu."

"I woulda just said it was my lil sister name a sum."

"Boy please"

--

Najah went outside to get her packages then Mir pulled up in the driveway. He parked his car then got out to talk to her.

"Bestieeeee! I missed you!"

"Wassup best friend." He responded giving her a hug. "You hate me? Why you haven't been around?"

"Yo ass stay being dramatic cuh. Nobody hate you, I been put up wit my girl. I'm doin' da same shit you n Boogie doin."

"She pregnant?"

"She bet not be!"

"Oh sorry, touchy subject? Where's Nasia at anyway?"

"We ain't ready fa kids yet dets all. She at home being a crybaby cs she got cramps n shit. Ian even posta be over hea i'm posta be goin' to get her some chocolate. I just came to check on you, you ite?"

"Don't do her like that but yea i'm okay, you?"
"I'm straight, you know me." He shrugged

"Well thanks for checking in tho I really appreciate it Mir."

"It's nun. Imma call you when you get home so make sure you pick up fa me."

"Okay I am, love you drive safe."
"Love you too."

Najah watched him get back in the car and pull off before going back inside.

"Fuck you done bought na?"

"My pregnancy pillow. I bought us some shoes too, they just forces tho cs we needed new ones."

"Preciate you"

"Take this upstairs please."

"Take it out da box first."

She dropped the box on the floor then used her house key to cut the tape.

"Don't use my shit either Asaad i'm not playing. Imma know if you was touching my shit too."

"How?"

"I know how you and your hair smell, that's how."
"Damn I stink a sum?"

"No you don't stink you just always got the same cologne on. And your hair always smell like tea tree oil."

"Obsessed" He shook his head. "What about it?"

"How you know what oil I use?"

"I just know." Najah shrugged

She took the pillow out the box then he carried it upstairs for her. Najah laid it on her side of the bed and tested it out.

"I shoulda got one a long time ago. It's so comfy!" She smiled "Why I can't use it?"

"Are you pregnant Asaad?"
"Hell nah"

"Okay then. I'm kinda hungry."

"What's your cravin' today?"

"Mmm I'm thinking about some hibachi. I'm finna order me some, want some?"

"Yea ian hungry right na tho."

"Why you not hungry Asaad? Don't get me upset right now." She spoke becoming irritated. "Why you mad cs ian hungry E'najah?" He laughed

"Can you please just eat? I didn't see you eat all day Asaad." She spoke sitting up. "No, ian hungry baby."

"So don't ask to taste mine then."
"Ite" He shrugged really not caring.

--

The baby shower is two weeks away so they sent out their invitations to everybody they wanted to come. It wasn't gonna be super big, they just invited the people felt needed to be there.

Their theme for the baby shower was a safari theme with neutral colors so nobody could suspect what the babies were.

"It's gone be meatballs at your shower best?"

"What's a shower without meatballs Bobbi?"
"Iono I was tryna make sure."

"Oue! N them finger sandwiches man I can't wait!"

"All you do is eat, eat, eat, yeen scared to get fat cuh?" Mir questioned "Nope cs if I do my man gone pay fa dis body to get done, ain't that right my handsome chocolate man?" Najah asked putting her hand on his face.

"Mmhm whateva you want baby." He responded before kissing her lips. "Now what you had said Symir?"

"I said you gone be big as fuck, dets what da fuck I said!"

"Stop cussing at her!" Nasia spoke in the background slapping him on the back of his neck.

"Dayummmmm!" Boogie dragged out hearing how hard she slapped him. "It's a whole lot of dv going on over there. Baby I would never hit you like that." Najah shook her head.

"Baby I know you wouldn't hit me."

"Okay cs bitch I was defending you but never da fuck mind."

"Sorry Nasia, next time just use your words instead of hitting my bestie."

"Najah" Kezia's little voice spoke as he put his face in the camera. "Yes sir? Where you mommy go?"

"Iono"

"I see youuu!" He dragged out. "I see you too. You want god mommy to come get you?"

"Yea" Kezia nodded "Wassup Kezia"

"Mir Mir!"

"What you doin?"

"I- boy get yo ass off my phone." Bobbi spoke so he got up and ran from her with the phone in his hand. "Kezia, imma beat you!"

"Nooo!" He dragged out while they all laughed at him. "You ain't faster than me." Bobbi caught him and picked him up.

"Mommy I see phone!"

"No Kezia cs you broke my last one. Did you say hi to them?"

"Yea- Najah house!"

"You wanna go to Najah house?"
"Yea" He nodded "Nope!"

"But why Bobbi?" Najah whined "That man coming to get him well he actually finna pull up. When he come home you can get him tho."

"I thought you didn't like Tank."

"Man I really don't but ian gone stop him from seeing his kid especially when Kezia crying to see him."

"Det nigga a bum. Heon neva pick up his phone I had some motion fa him but he missed out onnat." Boogie spoke "Prolly was with that bitch being dirty. I swear I don't like him."

"Nasia before you let Symir trap you do yo research."

"Issa difference between my man n yo baby daddy. You knew he won't shit n still had the baby. My nigga IS the shit so obviously imma keep his baby no questions asked."

"Clock itttt!" Najah laughed "You tell her bae!" Mir spoke putting her in a headlock.

"Damn I can't even defend myself, you gagged me Nasia."

"On god she did. Don't y'all think me n Boogie should get a husky?"

"They good fa nun. They don't do shit but shed n be lazy." Mir responded "Same shit I was sayin" Boogie agreed

"Two kids and a dog? Maybe when they get a little older cs that's gone be a lot at once best."

"You prolly right. Imma get my husky tho."

"Iono where det bitch gone stay."
"Right here with us! Stay back there Asaad."

"We see who wear da pants innat relationship." Mir joked "He do usually but when he pisses me off he shut up n listen like he's supposed to."

"I do"
"Yea I know you do."

"RJ don't care what i'm doing he not going fa nunna det bossy shit. I just shut my fat ass up n listen."

"Good cs you always talkin."

"Symir kiss my ass bitch."

"My fault best friend, imma chill. See dets how you posta respond to muhfuckas. You just be yappin' n yappin' fa no reason."

"I could've but i'm not n now you provoking me so change the subject."

"Yo lil sensitive ass. Ain't nobody provokin' you Bobbi."

"Symir you being childish." Nasia spoke "You are Mir."

"Najah ain't nobody asked you shit you can shut your ass up too."

"Yeen talkin' to my girl like det."

"Fuck you gone do? You can't get me you on HOUSE ARREST!" Mir teased "Mir when we catch you Mir!"

"I'm wit whateva!" He responded before leaving the call. "He just caused allat just to leave."

"Kezia daddy outside. What should I do tonight? Take my man onna date? He been working so hard I think imma treat him tonight."

"As you should."

"Bobbi you live with him?"
"Yuppp! Been moved out my old spot."

"Aww I love this for you bestie."

"I love this for me too. I'm finna call him imma talk to you later, love you."

"Love you too." Najah responded leaving the call.

"Asaad you wanna take a nap?"

"Hell yea I do."

"Skin to skin tho."
"Bet"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 23.3K 26
❝ Everybody ain't your friend. ❞ ©𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
1M 30.2K 89
"you gotta show me you not like these other ni**as , cause I'm not like these other b*tches*"
785K 43.4K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
42.5K 684 32
"you make me feel all these feelings n' emotions I've neva felt before" - FEBRUARY 2024