Fiorella: Journey To Beast Wo...

By dYdairy_002

Fiorella was heartbroken because of her husband's betrayal when suddenly she fell into Beastworld. What's ev... More

Author note
Male leads Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Epilogue
Back to original world (1)
Back to original world (2)
Back to original world (3)
Skittle
Isabelle
My mates in Beastworld

Chapter 48

758 70 15
By dYdairy_002

Fiorella POV

I woke up abruptly to the sound of a loud knock and crying from outside. I sat up in bed, sweat covering my forehead, wondering what was happening. walking towards the door. I peered through the peephole and was shocked to see a small baby outside.

The baby had a cute, furry yellowish orange head, and his black eyes were filled with tears. he looked chubby and adorable.

Without hesitation, I quickly opened the door, unsure of why this child was here in the first place. I crouched down to the child's level and asked, "What happened to you, baby? And where are your parents?"

He bit his chubby finger, and fat tears rolled down his face as he spoke with hiccups, "My... dada... dwaying... help me pwease..."

"What!" My eyes widened in shock, and Luca, hearing my voice, came downstairs, visibly concerned.

"What happened?" Luca asked anxiously.

I didn't reply to him as I focused on the baby. "Can you take me to your dada?" I asked the child.

"Yes!" His black eyes lit up, and he quickly transformed into a small, furry baby tiger. He beckoned for me and Luca to follow him.

We followed the baby tiger, locking the RV behind us. After a long distance, the baby tiger finally stopped in front of a stone, looking at me with teary eyes.

There was a man whose face was covered in blood, and his hands and legs were scarred and bloody. He was unconscious.

I looked at Luca, and we exchanged glances.

"Luca, can you carry him?" I asked, to which he nodded.

He quickly picked up the man, and I cradled the baby tiger in my arms. He looked at me with his wet, tear-filled eyes, his fur around eyes are damp. I gently patted him, though I had no experience with babies, and followed Luca, who was carrying the man.

When I looked down, I saw that the baby tiger had fallen asleep in my arms. My heart softened at the sight.

Once we reached the RV, I asked Luca to wipe the man's body clean. After laying the unconscious man in the bed, I placed the baby tiger on the sofa and approached the injured man. He had some cuts and injuries.

I quickly fetched a bowl of water and a clean cloth and carefully wiped his face. He also had an yellowish orange hair, wheat skin tone, his facial features were more muscular. A scar on his left cheek made him appear more like a Mafia boss.

'Can you check his pulse?' Relly's voice echoed in my mind.

'Yeah' I replied.

'You only need to clean the wounds with alcohol and bandage them... And he fainted due to exhaustion' her gentle voice guided me as I quickly followed her instructions.

After making sure he was fine, I turned around and placed a blanket over his body. It was then that I realized he was naked. I quickly averted my eyes and turned around, only to collide with a hard chest.

"Careful," Luca said, putting his arms around my waist. I looked into his green eyes, which held admiration and something else for me. I blushed as I caught a whiff of his light, ocean-like fragrance.

"Thank you," I said, and he released his arms from around me.

"It's okay... Just be careful next time," he spoke softly, looking at me with a warm expression. His face looked even more breathtaking.

I suddenly felt he appear weird but I quickly shook of thoughts. As I glanced at the peacefully sleeping baby tiger on the sofa, I failed to notice the smirk on Luca's face.

Sunday
12 November 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.6K 16
Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will be mine, and some won't, the Manhua I'm...
28K 2K 13
[Apocalypse + Beastmen + R.Harem] šŸ–¤ A fat, old, shut-in otaku suddenly transmigrated into her favorite Manhwa she had read multiple times. A worl...
381K 18.7K 56
Remember that 16-year-old Female Lead who's always indecisive and unadaptable, in 'that' Beastworld Story? įŠā Ė˜ā  ā źˆŠā  ā Ė˜ā  ā įŠ Yes!!! That one! What i...
18.9K 1.6K 19
Xena Crane is living her best life. Studying hard at University and engaged to the love of her life. She really didn't need this. Waking up in a wo...