Abandoned sully

By marymary-diva17

You are Jake and Neytiri's second daughter after neteyam and Kiri, and she had five fingers like her father... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Questions
Chapter 6
Y/n look and ikran
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Questions 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
The history between the mothers
Y/n and yaimi future
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author note 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Y/n future with jake and neytiri
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The parents

Chapter 18

2.4K 75 9
By marymary-diva17

It was the next morning after the whole outing with the olo'eythans and their warriors, along with their sons as well. Now you were standing outside of your home, stretching after waking up from your slumber you were also shaking off your blanket as well. You had thought this day was going to be causal and not have that many trouble, as the last couple days have been enough trouble for you but knowing your life that was going to happen. As it still seems like the tshaik didn't like you that much even after all they had seen you do, they had been keeping their distance from you since the luno incident but you caught them whispering about you and pointing as well.

Kiri " good morning sister"

Y/n " good morning sister and tsireya what do I owe this morning visit"

Tsireya " well as you most know all the tshaik are getting together to do some task and go to spirt tree, and they are bring their heirs with them and we are wondering if you wish to come with us"

Y/n " sure but why have you asked me"

Kiri " well i and you are grandmother heirs but you are also close with Tipa and leu so you might be tshaik after, as you have proven yourself to have a good connection with the great mother"

Y/n " yes I will love to come"

Tsireya " good as we heard you a good time with the boys we wish to spend some time with you as well"

Y/n " yes yesterday was very interesting maybe I can take you girl for a flight later on today" kiri and tsireya seem very happy about what you said towards them, as smile have grown on their faces.

Tsireya " we will love that"

Kiri " now come with us before any of the boys find us and come to steal you away" you soon nodded your head and placed your blanket back into your home, before you ran off with your sister and tsireya. Well the trio didn't get that far as they soon came across Tipa and mo'at who really seem to know what the three girls were up to.

Tipa " there you three are we were about to come find you girls and ask if you wish to attend the gathering with us"

Moat " yes as you three girls will be future tshaik and have to come to a better understanding of the will of eywa"

Y/n " thank you for offer to come ask to attend grandmother and Tipa"

Tsireya " yes I hope I can learn new things and understand the forest more, and the way of the forest as well"

Tipa " well you are in lucky young lady there will be many things to be leaned today"

Kiri " I can't wait to see what is done here and help understanding the great mother even more"

Y/n " tsireya and sister today you will be learning amazing things and see how the tshaiks here work, there are many surprises that we might see as well"

Kiri " I have a feeling you might know of these things we will be learning today"

Y/n " maybe I do and maybe I don't you will have to wait and see" kiri and Tsireya smiles as you look at them and soo. The group had started walking towards where everyone else had been waiting. Reu seem to be keeping her distance fr9m other but speaking with some ladies from the neighboring clans and ziuo clan females as well.

Tipa " thank you all for coming here today let hope today will be a good experience for us all"

Tshaik " yes thank you tshiak Tipa of inviting us to come we know this a great honor"

Tshaik 2 " what is she doing here" one of the tshaik was pointing towards you as you were standing with Tsireya and kiri, you felt someone grab your hand and that was kiri.

Reu " she has all the rights to be here"

Elder " yes y/n is allowed to come here as she is Tipa and Lue successor"

Tshiak " that most be a lie she will be a future tshaik"

Leu " yes she will rule after me when the times comes as my mother and moat have deemed it right"

Elder 2 " questioning the actions of other tshaiks is seen as something disrespectful and dishonorable, do you wish to bring shame to your families and clans" it seems like the elders words had gotten to everyone as the tshaik seem to stop complaining and becomes very silent.

Neytiri " daughter it will be good to spend some time with you today as I heard you had, you had a wonderful time with your father and siblings yesterday"

Y/n " yes let's hope this day will be eventful"

Neytiri " I hope I can use this time to get to know you better and from a mother and daughter bond"

Reu " it good to have hope neytiri now come on we don't have all day"

Ronal " you are starting to have the same personality as olo'eythan Ziuo" Reu didn't say anything as she looked at ronal she seem very mad at the moment.

Reu " don't you dare insult my mate ronal" ronal had taken a step back as Reu was looked at ronal with angry in her eyes, it seems like a fight was about to start between the two.

Tsireya " I'm sorry for my mother she meant no harm"

Y/n " Reu it will be the best if we don't start any fights right now"

Reu " I will respect these young girl's decisions and words to keep you safe for now ronal, but on more word against Ziuo then we will have bigger problems then we thought and speak poorly against my son or y/n nothing will be good" Reu soon turned around and walked away from ronal, soom the group had took breaths in and out before they went towards the sprit tree.

Tsireya " wow this place is so amazing and beautiful"

Kiri " the tree are so wonderful and beautiful, they glow so brightly"

Elder 3 " they glow brightly signal as the great mother is watching" soon whispers had been heard tsireya and kiri, were looking around and soon saw you standing there. Holding out your hands as some wood spirts were floating around you, even some of them spinning around you.

Kiri " wow they really seem to like you"

Y/n " yes they do come here and stand still, holing your your arms and breathing calmly" Kiro and tsireya soon came towards you, and followed your orders and soon some spirits had come towards them. Making both girls laugh at everything that was going on.

Kiri " wow sister you are something special"

Y/n " thank you but we are all special in our own ways"

Tsireya " for some reason they all seem to like you the most"

Elder 4 " this has happen since she was a baby"

Reu " oh yes I remember when a one landed on his nose when she was baby, and the other floats around her it was amazing"

Elder 5 " oh yes I remember that it had been something that was not seen until now"

Tipa " remember when she had her first connection with the great mother"

Leu " oh yes that day all the tree had light but and glowed brightly as she made her connection"

Neytiri " that sounds amazing"

Leu " yes I would of been good if you were there but you were not" leu had given a smug look towards neytiri it was hard to believe they were once best friends as now they seem to hate each other. None of the three girls seem to know why the two women seem to have so much tension between each other.

Kiri " what the matter with them"

Y/n " I don't know"

Tipa " don't mind them young ladies it will be okay" the three girls had soon nodded their heads and went towards one of the trees that was the biggest tree.

Y/n " this is where we come to pray to the great mother as a whole clan and where we bring the babies to make their first connection" you had placed your hands on the tree tuck getting and it seems like the tree started glowing brighter as well, bring smiles to kiri and Tsireya face.

Y/n " if I force enough it feels like I'm closer to the great mother and I can hear her as well ... I know this might sound like I'm crazy"

Kiri " you are not crazy I feel the same way as well" you soon smile toward kiri soon removing your hands as you started looking around at everything around you.

Y/n " this is my home and I will do anything to defend it from harm, the beauty and wonder of this place should not be destroyed or taken granted of by anyone"

Tsireya " you home is beautiful"

Y/n " everything about pandora is beautiful"

Kiri " you are right sister and it starting to seem like everyone started to regret what they thought about you, as it seems like you are blessed by eywa and not an bad omen after all"

Y/n " thank you sister" the tshiaks were so amazed by you as you are humming a song and dancing around, you have a beautiful signing voice as you dance around having a good time as the wood spirts follow your movements. You soon started dancing with kiri and tisreya as all three girls are enjoying their time together. Mo'at ans Tipa could see you will be a goof tshaik and so will kiri and tsireya as all three girls seem to have their own special connection with the great mother. It seems like everyone was staring to see you as something good but it was happening slowly as they were still follow his misguidance verse fully trusting you. It might take some more works from the great mother to get others to understand you after all, but it was going to take longer for Jake and neytiri to ever have a family bond with you after all the pain that had been done over the years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1K 46
When someone comes from a navi family where everyone else is successful and praised by the clan, it always hard to live up to that status if you are...
27.8K 671 25
A female metkayaia had been spending all her adult life alone she has wished for mate and family of her own, but that all changed one night of a stor...
36.2K 1K 13
𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, It was scary how far she would go to protect them. the lengths she would take to keep them safe. no matter the cost she kn...
24K 557 14
"I was 15 when we left the forest to live amongst the Metkayina clan. When the war broke out. When we fought to survive. It's hard enough to be human...