Innocent

By winniewritess

Nia never got into any trouble, she never hung around the wrong crowd. All she did was focus on school and he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue.

20

24.4K 761 180
By winniewritess

"Baby what you get these for?" Nia had just opened the boxes on her and Caine's bed.

It was around 12 pm and Caine had been out since early this morning. Said he was getting ready for their little day planned with his parents.

Then he comes back in here with these bags of shoes.

Nia was in her cute hot pink robe, hair up in a very messy bun that she literally just wrapped the hair tie around just so she could get ready.

"So we can match ma."

Nia nodded shrugging, these shoes would go nice with her outfit. She wanted to wear something calm and cute today. Just something easy that'll help her make a good impression on her mans family.

"I feel like my image to them is already ruined when I'm just now meeting them baby. We been together for almost a year"

"I know ma that's my fault that's my fault but I promise they ain't gon trip."

"Mhmnnn okay" Nia headed to their closet, her outfit already hung up and ready to be put on.

It had been two weeks since her and Caine moved in and it just felt like her life was only just starting.

She felt free like she always had the time to do what she wanted and she always had a partner in whatever she wanted to do.

All her things were shipped here, since she hadn't been back home since.

Her mother and brother have reached out to her but she didn't give them much of her actual living situations right now just that she was good and okay.

Nia didn't feel the need to do anything like telling them her business because she was grown and didn't need them to have their own views on HER life.

"Ni you ready?!" She could hear Caine's voice yelling from downstairs as she sprayed perfume over her outfit.

"Here I come!" Nia yelled back, just as she came out the closet and started to slip on the shoes Caine got them.

She made her way downstairs, Caine stood on his phone flipping his car keys around his finger. He looked so damn calm while she was over here nervous as ever.

Once they got into the Car, Nia of course spoke up.

"You're so calm and I'm over here nervous as ever."

"Baby I'm not nervous because I know no matter what you going to be my girl regardless."

Nia sighed at Caine's reassuring words, watching him as he turned the wheel taking them out of the community they lived in and on the road to where they were meeting his parents for brunch.

"You so sweet. Lover boy self" Nia grinned, leaning over and squeezing his jaw with her fingers since he hardly had fat cheeks like she did herself.

"Youn want me do that to you fat cheeks." Caine says, slowing down at a red light and leaning over to bite her cheek. Nia laughed, hitting him off her face gently and shaking her head.

"Hold my hand ma." Nia was nibbling on her lip of course. Nervous as they were getting out the car to go into the brunch place.

Caine took her hand, helping her out the car and walking with her inside.

"It's going to be fine."

Caine leaned over and kissed Nia's cheek, walking her with her and the waiter to where his parents were already sitting.

"Caine, Nia!" Josie said happily, a short black women with a head full of natural short curls.

Her husband Brandon stood up with his wife, giving the two of them a polite smile as they all hugged and greeted one another.

"It's so nice to meet you guys." Nia says, a smile on her face as they all got seated.

"As it is to meet you Nia. It's like he's been hiding you and keeping you all to himself."

"It's because I have been." Caine admitted with a shrug making Nia shake her head and chuckle under her breath, his mother and father to.

"So Nia! How did you guys meet?"

Nia looked over at Caine and then back to his mother. She didn't really know what to say.

"Uhm well really him asking me for a favor. My brother works for him and just so happened to be around you know?"

Josie nodded with a smile, understanding. Everyone started to place their orders with the waiter who had brought them drinks first.

Nia sipped on her orange juice as she got into conversation with her mans parents.

"So where do you go to college Nia?"

"I'm online with Bard. It's a school in New York, I really like it."

Brandon nodded seeing as it was his question.

"That's really nice what do you study?" He continued on.

"I want to teach pre school so I'm more focused on that major."

"Oh that's nice you must be very patient girl." Josie says with a laugh.

"Yes she definitely is. Way too patient." Caine shook his head, knowing how perfect his girls job would be just for her.

Josie smiled, clearly loving Nia. She could tell how much her son payed close attention to her and really cared for her on a different level even his mama didn't understand.

"What about you two? What do you guys do?" Nia asked curiously.

"Oh Im an at home seamstress. I fix clothes, make clothes. Whatever you need clothes wise I do it."

Nia nodded, humming. She would remember that for the future.

"I have my own car garage. Fix up and such."

Nia nodded, now getting to know more about her mans parents.

For the rest of brunch she communicated with the pair. Caine had his hand on her thigh reassuringly for the most part to.

When Brandon and Josie headed out, Caine and Nia headed to the car with one another and got in.

"You have to explain to me how you got into your high up position in what you do"

Nia didn't understand how he had got so into it.

"We lived around where my trap is. The boss at the time I ran for him when my parents was busy not paying me no mind. Eventually he just started promoting me and promoting me until he left me everything."

Nia nodded, looking at Caine's side profile. He looked so good right now but she could tell he was also serious about this.

"What was his name?"

"Nigga name was Earnie. Sound like a broke nigga name don't it?"

Nia laughed, shaking her head. Caine was also slightly laughing with her to.

"Don't do Earnie he got you where you at today baby."

Caine nodded, smiling at his girl and how she easily understood him no matter what. The way she knew how much Earnie meant to him and how she immediately took up with him just made him love her even more.

"Damn I love your ass." Caine shook his head and leaned over kissing the corner of her mouth. Of course making Nia blush heavily.

"Rey fuck you soon as we get in the crib."

Nia's eyes slightly widened at his words, mushing his face away gently but she knew he meant exactly what the fuck he said.

"Nia you already know what type time I'm on." Soon as Caine came in the door he was already starting to unbutton his jeans.

"Bae we can at least go upstairssss"

Caine wasn't going for none of that. Nia acting all modest and shit. He shook his head but Nia was already starting to walk away from him, like that was Rey do something.

He caught her by the back of her shirt just as she was passing the kitchen. He walked her body over to the counter, holding her by her shirt in a tight grip as he bent her over it.

"Push your jeans down."

Nia knew better, at this point she was loosing and Caine was winning. But the way he took his win with order, bossing her around for what he wanted always made her wet between her thighs. So with that need coursing through her like a wire implanted inside her, she pushed her jeans down, shimmering them down to rest at her ankles.

"Good girl." Caine slapped the back of her ass cheeks, dipping his fingers down a little so he could cup the back of her pussy and squeeze his fingers against the warmth of her.

"So warm and wet for me..."Caine shook his head, pressing his fingers into a curving motion so he could hear the slight cheesy sound coming from his wet girl.

Her juices making a mess in her panties. Just hearing it made Nia drop her head down into her arms that rested on the counter.

"So wet I should just fuck you like this." Caine stepped forward, crowding his poor girls body with his pants fully undone.

He pushed them down with his boxers so his dick was out and slapping slightly against the small peach of Nia's ass.

"You think so ma? You think I should just pull your panties to the slide and fuck you on our counters?"

Nia nodded eagerly, pushing her ass back on Caine who responded with slapping it aggressively.

"Use your fucking words."

"Yes daddy! Please fuck me right here." Nia was eager now, very eager and she wouldn't hide how needy she was for her man.

"That's what I like to hear ma" Caine licked his lips, pressing his index finger into the side of her panties. Running the panties up and down his finger, making them glide gently against Nia's clit.

"Daddy.." Nia moaned under her breath, clenching around nothing with the need to be filled by him.

"I got you ma, I got you." Caine had his dick in his hand, he was a mess for Nia. He was covered in his own precum, his body always so ready for Nia just like she was for him.

"Right here princess? This where you want it?"

Caine had the tip of him pressed inside the corner of Nia's panties. He knew he was Rey make a mess in them as soon as he felt her entrance taking him in happily.

"Y-yes right there." Nia nodded into her arms, sniffling softly as Caine eased inside of her.

He hadn't taken it this easy on her in so long, the fact that he was doing it now after so long made everything she was feeling ten times better.

"Caineee" Nia leaned her arm back, reaching for his body so he would do something, anything. But all he did was stay seated inside her. His entire body pressed to her back side as his dick for comfortable inside her warmth.

"Nah ma you can hold onto me." Caine opened Nia's fingers for her, placing them on his hoodie and making her squeeze it in her grip.

"You going to stay still for me. I ain't asking." Caine'a strong hands came down onto Nia's hips, just feeling them made her clench around him surely soaping her panties up more than they were before.

Caine held her still against the hard counter as he pulled out, leaving only the tip inside her before slamming back into her hard and persistent.

Nia immediately started trembling. A moan leaving her lips shakily as her head rested completely onto the counter.

"You see what you turned me into ma?" Caine penetrated deeper into Nia. Pushing into her hard with the entirety of his length once again.

"A nigga be hungry for this pussy ma." Caine squeezed her hips harder, letting her know before she even felt it that he was going to go so much harder.

A gasp fell from her lips, Nia's head rocking to the side on the counter as Caine touched deeper inside of her with more aggression. She could feel her toes curling in her shoes. Her body weak as she was used like a toy against the counter.

"Oh my god Caine!" Nia squeezed his hoodie tighter, dragging his body down to rest on her back.

From the corner of her eye she could see the lethal look in Caine's gaze. The man barring his teeth as he stuck to her body and aggressively rocked into her. Fucking the shit out of her against their own counters.

"Ohhh fuckkk" Nia moaned into his face. Caine head right in her neck, licking and sucking on her as he drew pleasure right out of her.

"You like that ma? You like daddy fucking you like a lil slut?"

"Ohhh yess daddy! I love it so-so much!" Nia was delirious, her eyes going to the back of her head, her mouth open wide as moans just kept tumbling out of her.

"You gon cum for da da baby? Gon cum for daddy?" Caine leaned up off her, pushing her little ass down on the corner, one hand on neck and one hand on her waist.

He started to slam into her fast as fuck, hitting her walls deep. Her panties like a wet piece of fabric stuck to her body at this point.

"Yes daddy! Fuck I'm going to cum~" Nia bounced her ass back on Caine gently, meeting his thrusts as she got closer and closer.

Caine watched her ass move in her wet panties. The sight of them covered in the both of their messes making him fuck her harder, the both of them chasing their orgasms until it finally crashed over them.

"Ohh daddy.." Caine grunted in return, the both of them spilling against one another. Caine leaned down and biting Nia's back, leaving a deep teeth mark on her along with his seed deep within her.

"Now ma why is the bath water pink." Caine had his hand on his forehead, his brow raised as he stood butt ass naked in their bathroom door.

"Awww you look so tuteee" Nia said, not even minding his questioning of why their bath water was pink.

"I thought it would be cute bae. With the bubbles! Like come on get innn" Nia raised her toe out of their bathtub, showing him it with bubbles on top.

Caine made his way over to her, getting down in their large tub with her.

He placed her feet in his hands and immediately started messaging them. He knew her shit was hurting the way he had her on her tippy toes earlier that day.

"Did you like meeting my parents ma"

Nia nodded immediately, a smile on her face as she played with the bubbles.

"Yes of course. They are the best, we're going to see them wayyy more okay?"

Caine nodded, never one to tell her no anyways.

"You know I love you right?" Nia says just as Caine was about to put her toes in his mouth. She wiggled them in front of his face with a giggle.

"And I love you way more" then he places her toes into his mouth and closes his eyes.

__________________________________

Okay! A lot to go over today. If you haven't already go check out my new story that will be coming to y'all very soon. Make a guess of what you think it'll be about!

My next story possibly will not be as long and deep as Caine and Nia but it will be good! No doubt about it. I'll also possibly be working on putting another story out while I'm doing my next story.

As for Caine and Nia we don't have to long left with them. So soak up all this love with them now! I don't know how many chapters are left lol but just don't be shocked when it comes to an end loves.

Also none of y'all caught that hint of something big for this book that I dropped in the last chapter. If you think you caught it lmk!

Thank you all for making sure I was okay! I'm much better now and did a lot of self care so I could be better.

We back my girls and guys, tell me what y'all think about this chapter!! Like leave some comments for me guys I be missing y'all lol.

The book at 60k!! Thank you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.2K 46
She puts on a mask that portrays that she's happy and everything is fine. But that's just it, everything is "fine". She's lived her life in fear, no...
123 12 8
On a journey to figure out her purpose, Nessa stumbles into a world she's only ever read books about. Miguel Russo was a dark, ruthless and complicat...
14.7K 525 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...
221K 4.6K 24
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! 🔞 ( or be mature )