๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ

By -regulusslut

๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ More

๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

14

2K 48 136
By -regulusslut

⋆⭒˚。⋆

As adriana sat there, waiting for chunkz and sharky to arrive she decided to try call elena one more time. She needed to apologise, elena was only trying to help her, but adriana being adriana, kicked her out, choosing a stupid man whore over her best friend.

After 3 rings elena picked up, adriana could only hear silence on elenas side of the call.

'elena?..'

'adri? Hi..'

'elena im so sorry'

'it's okay, im sorry, I shouldn't have given up on you and left, then ignore you when you needed me'

'no.. I took my anger out on you and kicked you out, you had every right to do that'

'no I didn't, I love you so much, and it hurt me seeing you hurt by some nobody, yea he's famous but that doesn't mean he should act like a dick to the girl that gave him the world'

'your right, and I love you too'

The two girls sat there, lightly sniffling, smiling to themselves.

'so, you wanna come over, chunkz and sharky will be here in 10'

'sure, and tonight, we're going to the club'

'what? Elena-'

'nuh uh, shh, if he can do it with no emotion or sorrow then you can too bitch'

'alright girl, see ya in a bit'

'bye love you'

'love you too'

And with that, she hung up, adriana felt a wave of relief flush over her, she was cut off when she heard her doorbell ring.

She walked up to the door, looking through the peep hole, seeing chunkz making a funny face in the peep hole.

'housekeeping'

Sharky said playfully, in a 'old womans' voice, adriana let out a laugh before saying.

'I think you have the wrong house miss'

As she said that Sharky went back to his normal voice.

'open the door... Please'

Adriana laughed and opened the door, the two welcoming themselves in.

Adriana has always been close with the Beta Squad, she was even in a few of their videos, but she was always closest with Sharky and chunkz, they were like siblings, sorry Diego x

She was also quite close with AMP squad, mainly with Kai Cenet, Duke Dennis, and Fanum. Whenever she would fly to America the four would make sure to meet up.

Anyways, they walked in and told her that they sadly couldn't go to the club tonight, they had to film this weird thing Niko suggested, adriana was fine with that.

As they sat there, in her sitting room, she informed them on EVERYTHING that has happened in the past 3 weeks. The boys were shooketh.

Just as the boys were about to comment on everything, there was a knock on the door.

°

After 2 hours of the 4 of them, doing anything and everything, sharky and chunkz had to sadly leave, when they left the girls immediately started getting ready, adriana telling elena about her and Oakleys call, to which elena threatened to chop off his balls.

Anyways..

The girls finally arrived at the club, and since it was a Saturday it was PACKED, just what they wanted.

A few hours later, it was 11pm and the girls were drunk, they decided to go to the back of the club to smoke some weed elena brought.

When they got there, elena gave her an idea, which adriana loved.

The plan was, elena was going to find a one night stand for adriana, and they were going to take pictures of the two and post it..

See here's the thing, adriana was.. Let's just say not sober right now, so she agreed to anything and everything, not realising what she was doing... Cheating on her boyfriend, but karma's a bitch so who gives a fuck.

°
adrigomez has posted!

°

°

°

Liked by itsmeelena, dukedennis, SZA and 17.9m others

adrigomez cunt

Tagged itsmeelena

View all comments

dukedennis ur crazy ma
-->adrigomez ik xo

itsmeelena I think im loving this too much
-->adrigomez trust me, me too

centralcee do I just not exist anymore
-->adrigomez if you can, I can x

user729 I jus shed a tear

user194 PERIOD

°

As adriana and elena had their shots, adrianas phone kept on going off, adriana just ignored it but when elena took it to see who it was, she put the phone to face adriana, making a sarcastic pout face, adriana read the caller name..

oak tree 💞

'aww look who's calling now'

Elena said as she turned on airplane mode, adriana and her started laughing.

'karmas a cunt'

°

AUTHORS NOTE
Less depressing chapter x
I hope yall like this
She's in her revenge era but will it last long?
I love yall x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 44 23
Cowgirl x british boy๐Ÿ˜œ
1.5K 66 10
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅSad Eyes & Amariโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ Enjoy โ˜บ๏ธ
34.8K 470 20
"๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง, ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต...