No Matter What Always Stick T...

By JesseLikeAFox

When mysterious robots attack the Turtles' lair in the sewer, they lose contact with their master, Splinter... More

Information
Things Change
Hello Cruel World
Very Obvious
A Mouser Hunt
Trusting Your Gut
It Takes A Team
Casey Jones
The Angrier Mind
Shell Shock Time
Nano
Nano vs Turtles
Identify Your Enemies
Darkness on the Edge of Town
The Invisible Ninjas
The Way of Invisibility
Fallen Angel
Most Hatred Opponents
The Garbage Truck
Garbageman
The Shredder Strikes, Part 1
The Shredder Strikes, Part 2
The Unconvincing Turtle Titans
Notes from the Underground, Part 1
Notes from the Underground, Part 2
The King
The Shredder Strikes Back, Part 1
The Shredder Strikes Back, Part 2

Notes from the Underground, Part 3

150 6 1
By JesseLikeAFox

Meet Stonebiter, Razorfist and Quarry. They may look like monsters, but these poor souls were once ordinary people. - Mikey

Till the Shredder's mad scientists performed horrible genetic experiments on 'em. - Tasneem

Experiments that'll eventually leave them mindless like these other examples of Shredder's handiwork. -  Leo

The only thing keeping Quarry and his pals safe is a crystal powered force field, but now the crystal's all burned out and the only place to get another one is the Forbidden Zone. - Raph 

But we have no choice, so we all head down there anyway. And that's when all shell breaks loose. - Jesse

Suddenly Donny and Cheye was gone, and I swear, someone's gonna pay. - Jamey

The mindless mutants draw closer to the turtles and their three mutant allies. "Donnie! No! No! Donnie? Donnie!" Raph calls into the tunnel. "Raph, get away from there!" Jamey said to him as she runs over to him as the mindless mutants roar and growl, moving nearer then Jamey and Raph suddenly hears a whirring sound. "Wha--?" Jamey said to herself. "Look out!" Raph yelled and he pushes Jamey to the floor as a bola flies past them. "Whoa!" Raph said as the bola strikes the Spider Monster as it leaps at the turtles and Quarry, and the Spider vanishes. The Insectoid Monster leaps on top of Razorfist. Another bola comes whirling through the cavern and strikes both of them, making them disappear. "Razorfist!" Tasneem yelled it's name. "Leo, what the shell's going on?" Jesse asks him as King Nail attacks Stonebiter and they wrestle on the ground. Quarry runs to help Stonebiter, but King Nail knocks Quarry away with his tail. Another bola twirls towards the fighting pair and strikes Stonebiter just as King Nail pushes him back and Stonebiter vanishes. "My baby!" Tasneem yelled. "Come on you ugly troll, show me what you got." Mikey said to King Nail rises to its full height and roars. "Okay, I'm impressed." Mikey said to it as the group backs towards the dark tunnel. "Okay, now what?" Mikey asks them. "Come on, whatever's through this door can't be worse than this." Leo said to them. "I hope those don't become famous last words, Leo." Tasneem said to him as the group backs into the tunnel. "Quarry, go!" Jesse yelled at him as the remaining mindless mutants walk towards them making Quarry turns to flee. Jesse grabs the crystal from the activation slot and the heavy door closes. King Nail rams into it and then both he and the Ram Horn Monster try to break through but the door doesn't give.

Inside the tunnel, the turtles and Quarry turn to see another opening, through which a bright glow is showing so they approach the opening. "Be ready for anything." Jesse said to them while she was still holding the crystal. They are stunned to see a large city in the middle of a river of lava. "We shouldn't be here. This is-- this is a necropolis, a City of the Dead." Quarry said to them getting scared. "You know, if there's one thing that creeps me out more than monster movies, it's a City of the Dead." Mikey said to them while he holds onto Tasneem. "We're not leaving. Whatever's haunting this place has made the mistake of snatching one of ours." Leo said to them while Jesse puts the crystal in her belt. "And we'll level this whole city just to get them back." Raph said to them then slashes through the tip of a small rock formation with his sai. "Easy, Raphie." Jamey said to him while she places her hands on Raph's shoulders. "Hey, guys. I found a way down there." Leo said to them. "Don't you always?" Tasneem said to him.

The group round a corner to join Leo, who is standing next to an Y'Lyntian tram which is attached to a crystal cable. The cable is suspended from the rocky cliff, stretches out over the lava, and connects to the city. "That's seems so fun." Tasneem said to herself while looking at the lava. "Uh, maybe we better find us a different ride." Raph said to them. "What are you talking about? It's fine." Leo said to them as he steps onto the tram's ramp making the tram creaks and shifts. "Okay, maybe not so fine." Leo said to them with a smile. "It doesn't look safe." Tasneem said to Leo. "Look, see?" Leo said to them and he walks up the ramp and the tram bounces slightly. "Leo, don't." Jesse said to him. "There's no way I'm getting in that thing." Mikey said to them. "It'll hold us." Leo said to them while Jesse looks into the tram to see a control panel. "Okay." Jesse said to herself as she  gets into the tram and she walks over to the control panel. "Find something?" Leo asks her while he walks over to her. "I find the control panel and it looks like our crystal will power it." Jesse said to him then the group hears the monsters growling. The others spot the two large mutants and just by the sight of them, the group runs for the tram. "Well, what are you waiting for!" Raph yelled. "Go, go, go!" Mikey yelled then Jesse jams the crystal into the control panel. The entry ramp closes as the two large mutants near the tram and before they reach it, the tram starts moving. Both of the mutants leap off the cliff and onto the top of the tram, shaking it violently. King Nail jabs one of his giant claws through the roof of the tram and Cyclops pounds the roof with his fists and stomps with his foot. Suddenly there was a cloaked figure by the cliff, watches the scene for a second, and then throws a pair of crystal bola. The bola encircle the two large mutants and zaps them away. Unfortunately, the crystal cable snaps in two and this causes the tram to fall towards the lava below. "Whoa!" The group screams. "Jump now!" Jesse yelled as the tram strikes a giant stalagmite, which pierces the bottom of the tram. The tram slides down the stalagmite, and the transport begins to break apart. The turtles and Quarry leap from the tram and land safely on the ground below. The force of the impact causes the stalagmite to crack and it begins to fall, directly towards where Quarry is standing. "Oh!" Quarry scream making the turtles turn as the giant mass of rock falls on top of Quarry. "Quarry!" Leo yelled as the turtles approach the rubble then there's a spitting sound, and green acid begins melting the rock. Quarry climbs partway out and then spits again, melting more rock. Quarry leaps down to the ground and then looks over at the turtles. Mikey was scratching his head while Tasneem looks at Quarry with a look. "We are designed to handle such adversity." Quarry said to them.

The group proceeds into the city, all along the walls are the symbols etched into the walls of their lair. "Those same symbols again. Just like back at our place." Leo said to them. "And by the looks of it all, this city has been down here a very long time." Raph said to them. "Creepy." Mikey and Tasneem said at the same time. "Hey, guys?" Leo calls them making the group turn to him to see Leo standing on a flying scooter. "I found some transportation." Leo said to them. "Of course." Tasneem said to him while Jesse walks over to Leo. Jesse jams the crystal into the scooter and it lifts off. "Cool, it works." Jesse said to herself. "Did you think it was not going to work?" Leo asks her making Jesse look at him. "Maybe." Jesse said to him while Tasneem and Mikey giggle seeing how close Leo and Jesse were. "Hey, love birds let's get a move on." Raph said to them. "Very funny." Jesse said to him while Leo looks away trying to control his red face.

The group takes three four scooters through the city as they search. Jesse rides with Leo, Jamey with Raph, Mikey with Tasneem and Quarry has his own one. "Whoever built this place, they're definitely the same people who built our lair." Leo said to them while Jesse holds onto him. "Whatever. Let's just focus on finding Don and Cheye. We can go sightseeing later." Raph said to them, above them, the cloaked figure stands on a ledge, watching the group. "Hold up." Leo said making the group stop then Leo drives the scooter into the dark tunnel.  "Wait up!" Tasneem calls them as the group fly up to the tunnel entrance. "Uh, guys?" Mikey calls them while Jamey and Raph hops off their scooter.  "I'm going in." Raph said to them. "Am coming with you." Jamey said to him then there was a bright lights flashes from inside the tunnel making Raph cover Jamey's eyes. Once the light was gone the group runs into the tunnel but the group only spots the scooter that was overturned. "Leo! Le~o!" Raph calls out and he steps forward but Jamey grabs his arm. "Calling out like that is probably not the best idea." Jamey said to him. "The gone, just like the others." Mikey said to him. "Let's go back, we will find them." Tasneem said to them.

The four turtles leave the tunnel and they see that Quarry has disappeared. "Quarry?" Tasneem calls out then were was moaning sound behind them making them jump and yell as they turn but Quarry steps out of hiding. "Wait, it's just me!" Quarry said to them. "What're you doing lurking around like that?" Jamey asks him. "Hiding, you-- you left me alone." Quarry said to them making Tasneem walk over to him and she pats his head. "Man, mutate some backbone, would you?" Mikey said to him. "There it is!" Quarry yelled making Mikey scream. Farther along the path stands the cloaked figure who was staring at them and then turns to disappear into a low lying fog. "That thing is mine." Raph said to them and he jumps onto his scooter. "Raph, think about this!" Jamey yelled at him as she runs over to him. Raph grabs Jamey's hand pull her onto the scooter then they take off after the mysterious figure. As soon as they were out of sight, there is a flash of light and they vanishes. "Raph?" Mikey calls out. "Jamey!" Tasneem calls out but nothing. "Uh, we better go look for 'em." Tasneem said to Mikey and Quarry. Mikey turns and screams when he doesn't see Quarry making Tasneem turn to him. Mikey then he realizes where Quarry has gone and he reaches back and grabs Quarry's wrist, pulling him out of the shadows.

Together they ride the two scooters in the direction that Raph and Jamey had gone and they find the abandoned scooter. "Not good, they are gone, too." Mikey said to them as he and Tasneem gets off the scooter to investigate, and when he turns back around, Quarry is standing almost on his heels. Mikey and Tasneem turn then Mikey screams and then clutches his heart after getting scare by turning around to see Quarry so close to them. "I warned you, I warned you all, evil dwells in this dead city. We'll never get out alive!" Quarry said to them making Mikey slaps Quarry. "Look, if there's gonna be any hysterics around here, I'll have them. Like right now 'cause I see it!" Mikey yelled and he points up. The cloaked figure is standing on a ledge high above them. Mikey and Tasneem hops on the scooter and takes off, but then backs up to get Quarry who joins them on the same scooter. 

Mikey turns the scooter around and flies towards the figure. "No! No! Wait! Wait!" Quarry yelled as Mikey flies the scooter straight up the side of a building. "No, no, I can't! No!" Quarry yelled and he jumps off and lands on an elevated walkway. Groaning, Quarry looks up to see Mikey and Tasneem was still flying straight up to where the figure is still standing. "Whoa!" Mikey yelled as the two speeds right past the cloaked figure. "Mikey!" Tasneem yelled making Mikey look ahead and sees the two were heading right towards the side of a pillar. Mikey and Tasneem jumps and the scooter crashes into the pillar and the two turtles plummets and short way, and then bumps and rolls down the slope of a building. Tasneem and Mikey hit the ground hard and winds up on their back. "I don't recommend that." Mikey said to Tasneem who nods. "You right about that." Tasneem said to him while Quarry looks down at Mikey and Tasneem.

"Maybe next time think before doing the plan you come up with." Tasneem said to Mikey while the two stand up. "Now you know why Leo and Jesse makes up the plans." Mikey said to her then the was a echo of a scream that the two hear. "Quarry?" Tasneem calls out while Mikey looks all around and spots the tower from his dream. "Okay. You I've seen before, in that freaky dream I had." Mikey said to Tasneem who looks at the tower. "I had a dream about it too." Tasneem said to him making Mikey turn to her. "Why are we having the same dream?" Mikey asks her. "If the nerds were here they can answer that." Tasneem said to him and she looks at the tower again. 

Creepy black tower, here we come!

The two yell as they run towards the tower.

The two enter the tower and then they turns a corner and they come to a quick stop upon spotting the Underground Spider Monster, trapped inside a chrysalis. "Aah!" Mikey screams while jumping into Tasneem's arms. "Oh, Mikey." Tasneem said to him making Mikey jump out of her arms. "Nothing happened." Mikey said to her. "Right." Tasneem said to him while she walks over to the chrysalis. Tasneem rubs the crystal encasement and it squeaks. "Tas, look over her." Mikey calls her making Tasneem walk over to Mikey to see the others who was also trap trapped. "Razorfist?" Tasneem said looking at one of the holders. "Oh, no, Stonebiter." Mikey said when he sees the other monster friend. The two walks past the other monsters and then stops suddenly. "Aw, Quarry." Tasneem said to herself while Mikey squats down and reaches for the crystal attached to the base of the podium. "No!" The two hear someone making them turn to see the cloaked figure stands on a nearby staircase. "Please, do not touch that. I am not finished with him." He said to them as he walks the rest of the way down the stairs while Tasneem and Mikey's eyes narrow. "Yeah, you are!" Mikey yelled and he runs at the guy and does a handspring. "Hyah!" Mikey yelled as he kicks the guy, knocking him down. "Boo-ya!" Tasneem yelled as she runs over to Mikey. Mikey pulls back the guy's hood making the rolls over to look up at the turtles. "Okay baldy, where are my brothers and her sisters?" Mikey asks him. "About time you got here. We've been waiting for you two." The two hear Leo making them turn to see the other turtles. "Huh?" Mikey and Tasneem said at the same time.

A door opens and the turtles, accompanied by the guy named Mage, enter a large chamber. "We had this guy figured all wrong." Jesse said to the younger turtles. "Yeah. He saw how the Foot had mutated Quarry and the others and he just wants to turn them back to normal." Donnie said to them. "As we speak, the power of the caverns crystal moon is infusing them with regenerative energy. Their bodies are being genetically rebuilt inside each chrysalis. Within minutes, the last of them will be restored to their original human form." Mage said to them. "Thank you so much for clearing that up." Tasneem said to him while Mikey comes over to Leo and Jesse. "He's lying." Mikey whispers to Leo and Jesse. "Michelangelo, you're entirely safe, I assure you. This city was built by an ancient peace-loving race..." Mage said to him and he touches the crystal hanging from the cord around his neck. Nearby, a much larger crystal, mounted on a pedestal, glows green. "Of which I am the sole survivor." Mage said to them as the turtles walk over to stand in front of the large crystal, which acts as a viewing screen. "We have lived within the Earth for many millennia, spiritually bonded with it. It was a symbiosis that had always sustained us." Mage said as the screen clears to show the city and its inhabitants. "For we were unable to endure the harshness of the outside world." Mage said to them as the screen changes to show several mages observing humans through another large crystal. "Then, we detected life stirring on the surface. The new life forms fascinated us, so we began studying them from an outpost. The same outpost that most recently became your home. As the years passed, however, it soon became evident that our own time was drawing to a close." Mage said then one by one the mages begin to disappear. The view switches back to the Y'Lyntian city, were the inhabitants also begin to vanish. "Yes, the Earth had cast its vote and our entire race faced extinction." Mage said to them and the screen shuts off and the turtles turn to look at the Mage. "They're all gone now." Mage said to them. "How long has it been?" Cheyenne asks him. "Long enough to make this a very lonely existence, which is why I want to return those people back to normal. Only then can they help me repopulate the city." Mage said to them. "Well, I wouldn't count on that. They all have lives waiting for them on the surface." Leo said to him. "Families, friends." Jamey said to him. "No! They will stay! They must!" Mage yelled. "Well, I'm sure they'll be grateful, but—" Jesse said to him but Mage cuts her off. "I refuse to let this city die! There's so much to pass on! They must stay and so must you!" Mage said to them. "Uh, I'm afraid that being, uh, all alone down here for so long has driven this guy slightly around the bend." Donnie said to his group. "We, um, appreciate the invitation to live here with you in this wondrous world of yours, but—" Leo said to Mage who cuts him off. "Yes. It is wondrous. A world where even mutant turtles can freely walk the streets. No more lurking in sewers, no more hiding your faces. An entire city where you can finally be yourselves." Mage said to them. "As enticing as that sounds—" Cheyenne said to him. "Let me put it this way... there's no way we're relocating to this creepoid community, understand? Now drop it." Raph said Mage. "Come on, let's go release the others." Tasneem said to them. "Bye-bye." Mikey said to him and the group walks over to the door, but the Mage touches his crystal amulet and the door slides closed in their faces making the turtles turn to him. "Trust me, you do not want to do this." Jesse said to Mage. "No, heed my offer, for my bond with the Earth is strong." Mage said to them.

There is a rumbling sound, the ground shakes, and then a stone spire rises up through the floor. The turtles run towards a wall and bounce off of it just before the spire strikes the ground where they had been standing. Donnie rolls into a squatting position and throws his bō at the Mage, but a stone tentacle rises up to protect the man and the staff bounces off. The tentacle then wraps around Donnie and lifts him off the floor. "Whoa!" Donnie yelled then Cheyenne jumps onto the tentacle that was holding Donnie. "It's stone." Cheyenne said to Donnie while holding onto the tentacle. "Cheyenne, look out!" Donnie yelled as a tentacle grabs Cheyenne. Leo runs towards the Mage, but a section of floor in his path lifts and trips him. Leo hits the wall and before he can get up, several stone tentacles come through the wall and wrap around him. "Huh? Ah!" Leo scream while Jesse jumps over to Mage who looks at her. Jesse threws her fans at him only for tentacles to come up and grab the fans and before Jesse can make a move a other move tentacles grab Jesse from the group. Raph and Jamey jump down behind Mage who quickly turns. Jamey and Raph leaps for him, but the Mage holds out his hand and a tentacle comes up through the floor to grab Jamey and Raph's ankles and it drags them down and then the floor trapping their legs and arms. "What the, ugh!" Raph yells as Jamey tries to get free while Mikey and Tasneem leaps at the Mage, feet first. Mage lifts his hand and three crystal topped spears glow and detach from the wall. They hit Mikey and Tasneem knocking them to the ground. The two grunts and rolls over, and then stands shakily on their feet. "Whoa." Tasneem said to herself while Mikey looks over at the others. "You guys are a lot of help." Mikey said to them as the spears turn in mid-air and come back towards Mikey and Tasneem. "Just get his amulet." Cheyenne said to the two. "That's how he's controlling everything." Donnie said to them making Mikey and Tasneem runs fast, trying to stay away from the spears and the two runs past Donnie. "Before or after he bludgeons us with those things?" Tasneem asks them as the two runs up the wall just above Leo and the spears are closing in. "Preferably before." Jesse said to them as Tasneem jumps over Jesse. 

Tasneem jumps over Jamey while Mikey bounces over Raph, and then braces himself one-handed on Raph's shell as he spins his body around to kick the spears out of the air. One of the spears flies back at the Mage and strikes the amulet, knocking it off the cord and onto the floor. The other spears are coming back at Mikey and Tasneem, but once the Mage's hand is no longer touching the crystal amulet, the spears lose power and fall. Tasneem  looks up and sees the amulet lying there with a determined expression, Tasneem runs towards the amulet. The Mage sees his intention and runs towards it as well. They both dive for the amulet and hit the already cracked wall. It breaks and both Mikey and the Mage fall through the hole into another chamber. The amulet bounces to a stop close to the Mage and he picks it up while Tasneem is groaning and rubbing her head. Mikey runs into the room and he then spots the crystal bola making him picks it up and spins it overhead. "Time to put you on ice!" Mikey yelled and he throws the bola just as the Mage is aiming the amulet at the turtles. The bola wraps around the Mage's midsection and he shouts as it zaps him away. The Mage reappears on one of the raised circular platforms and he quickly encased. "You okay?" Mikey asks Tasneem as he helps her up. "Yep, good thing that is all done." Tasneem said to him with a smile. "Let's go help the others." Mikey said to her as he takes her hand.

Tasneem and Mikey break the tentacles that were holding the others with their weapons. "Thanks guys, you really stepped up." Leo said to them. "Not bad you two." Jesse said to Mikey and Tasneem while she pats their heads. The group then walks back to the chamber where the Mage is trapped. "Not one for the highlight reel though. I mean, the guy wasn't evil, just lonely and who can blame him?" Mikey asks them while the group walks over to Quarry's platform. "Okay, let's find something heavy and crack these puppies open." Raph said to them. "Actually, no blunt force required." Cheyenne said to him as Donnie turns the crystal mounted to the base. "I believe this crystal is the release." Donnie said to them and the crystal glows and smoke rises to cover Quarry's form. The casing surrounding him begins to crack and fall away to reveal a naked female form. "Quarry?" Leo calls him. "You're a girl!" Mikey yelled and the brothers cover their eyes. "I'm back to normal." Quarry said to herself. "Yep, and you are naked." Tasneem said to her while she jumps over to her. "Come on Turtles, let's free the others." Cheyenne said to others.

Soon all of the previously mutated humans, wearing clothing scraps, are walking through the city with the turtles following them. "Well, that's all of them." Jamey said to them suddenly there is a sharp gasp and Quarry cries out. "No! It can't be!" Quarry yelled making the turtles rush forward and push past the humans, who are talking and shouting. The first human in line has reverted back to his previous form, but only is upper half. The brothers grab him and drag him back into the Y'Lyntian tunnel, back into the light. Once inside, he becomes fully human again. "He--he reverted back, just as he stepped out of the cavern. Why?" Quarry asks them then Cheyenne and Donnie thinks back to the Mage's explanation.

"As we speak, the power of the caverns crystal moon is infusing them with regenerative energy." 

The group walks back towards onto a ledge overlooking the city then Donnie points at the Crystal Moon. "There! I think that's the cause. Remember, he said it provides regenerative energy." Donnie said to them. "Stray too far from it and it seems the effects reverse themselves." Cheyenne said to them. "Then, we can't leave his city? I don't believe it. He got what he wanted after all." Quarry said to them. "We'll figure this all out, Don and Cheye's pretty good at—" Leo said to her but Quarry cuts him off. "No, we can't let you stay." Quarry said to him then she looks around at the others and they nod in agreement. "Who knows how long it'll take." Quarry said to them. "But just taking off is not our style." Tasneem said to her. "Please, you have your own lives to get back to. Believe me, if the solution is here, we'll find it." Quarry said to them. "We'll keep studying the crystals. We can beat this." Cheyenne said to her. "And then, we'll be back." Jamey said to her. "That's a promise." Raph said to them. "Thank you." Quarry said to them with a smile.

Forward to the turtles, walking through the sewers all of them dejected. There is a clanking sound ahead of them and they all stop and duck into the shadows of a side tunnel. As they wait, several flashlights appear and then a group of Foot ninjas run past their hiding spot. "Foot ninjas?" Jesse whispers. "What are they doing down here?" Raph asks them then Mikey's shoulder is grabbed and he's spun around. "Oh!" Mikey said but a hand is clapped over his mouth, it is Master Splinter. "Shh." Splinter said to him. "What? I'm the only screamer? You have to cover just my mouth?" Mikey asks him. "That is why he cover your mouth." Tasneem said to Mikey. "Master Splinter, what is going on?" Leo asks him. "I do not know, but I believe the Foot are searching the sewers for us. They are everywhere." Splinter said to them. "You gotta be kidding me." Jamey said to herself. "We cannot reach the lair undetected. We must find a new place to stay and fast." Splinter said to them then Mikey was in deep in thought. "Hey, I know just the place." Mikey said to them. 

Later that night, April opens the side door to her shop her face covered in a green mudpack. "Hey, April! Ghoulish mudpack, girl." Mikey said to her and the turtles file past her. "Mind if we bunk upstairs in your apartment for a while?" Leo asks her. "Hey, what's to eat?" Raph asks her. "You got digital cable, right?" Donnie asks her then somewhere inside glass breaks. "Sorry!" Mikey said as Jesse walks over to April. "Sorry about this April, the foot is in the sewers looking for us and we can't go back home right now." Jesse said to her. "That's fine, you can stay until it is safe." April said to her while Splinter walks up to April. "Miss O'Neil, your hospitality is very much appreciated." Splinter said to her as he walks over to the others. "This is going to fun I guess." April said to herself.

Later that night, Jamey was sitting on the floor reading a book until a blanket wrapped around her. When Jamey glances up, Raph is sitting next to her, wrapping his arm around her. "Who knew you can be like this." Jamey said to him making Raph look at her. "Only to you." Raph said to her while he holds her closer and he kisses her cheek. Donnie was looking over Cheyenne's anklet who was sitting on a chair. "Looks like it is healing." Donnie said to her then he looks up to see tears running down Cheyenne's cheeks. "Cheye, what is it?" Donnie asks her while he touches' her cheek. "What happens if he live? Perhaps they were searching for us because he had given them instructions." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie sit next to her. "He is gone and maybe the Foot was trying to find us for killing him." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne look away from him. "Cheye..." Donnie calls her making Cheyenne look at him. "It's going to be okay and we will be home soon." Donnie said to her and he kisses her cheek making Cheyenne gasp while Tasneem and Mikey were watching the two from a far while giggling like school girls. Mikey then looks over at Tasneem who was hugging herself in the blanket. "You going to sleep now?" Mikey asks her. "Yep, I'm tired of the whole mission." Tasneem said to him while she leans on Mikey. "You telling me, it just felt like it was going on forever." Mikey said to her while putting his arm around her without thinking. "It's over now so I can sleep." Tasneem said to him as she closes her eyes to sleep while Mikey holds her. Jesse was sitting by the window looking out into the streets while Leo walks over to her. "You okay?" Leo asks her making Jesse look at him. "Yeah, I'm just thinking." Jesse said to him. "About what?" Leo asks her while he stands next to her. "Why was the Foot looking for us? After all this time, they pick now to look for us." Jesse said to him. "I was thinking the same thing, it's getting late get some sleep Jess." Leo said to her making Jesse nod. "Night, Leo." Jesse said to him as she walks away from the window. "Night, Jess." Leo said to her then he looks out the window and he looks at the stars before getting ready for bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2.3K 25
Subsequent to the battle of the turtles vs. Shredder, Leonardo gets captured. After being tortured and with little to eat or drink in a small cell, S...
32.2K 676 25
(Thought I'd try a description) Raphael accidentally hurts his baby brother, causing Mikey to leave the lair in a fit of anger only to be captured by...
23.5K 759 14
Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The fu...
87.8K 3.3K 75
A girl named Ashley is walking to her apartment, where she lives alone, when The Purple Dragons attack her. She escapes down in a sewer drain and so...