The Playground of Memories an...

Asuryii tarafından

This is going to be filled with the one-shots I write and any reaction chapters I make, the reaction chapters... Daha Fazla

The Rekindling of A Heart (RimuruxVelgrynd)
Reaction: The Rekindling of A Heart
Reaction: Enlightenment Filled With Despair
Frostbitten Nightmares (RimuruxVelzard)
Frostbitten Nightmares 2 (RimuruxVelzard)
Frostbitten Nightmares 3 (RimuruxVelzard)
Frostbitten Nightmares 4 (RimuruxVelzard)
Frostbitten Nightmares 5 (RimuruxVelzard)
Reaction: Frostbitten Nightmares

M Reaction Special: Vampire And Slime

1.8K 26 97
Asuryii tarafından

Author... Read this Note please 17,012 words.

I wrote this with M_Swedgy

It was a type of hell I will experience again but I cannot explain.

Most of the shit I let go wild, but I tried to reel him in during the later parts.

I decided to do this with my friend M because we both write a series together and plan to get back to it more actively. Updates will be odd as he and I have conflicting schedules. I can't be up at 2-8 am every night to write. (I could but I won't)

This chapter will have a ton of random shit as it was mostly for fun, but make sure those of you who want to read Time Stresses The Slime to the reactions as we left easter eggs.

Please have fun, enjoy the read, thanks for reading. I will talk to you all soon

THESE REACTIONS ARE NOT LINKED TO THE OTHER REACTIONS I HAVE MADE! DIFFERENT TIMELINE/CHARACTERS.

"Soo... Where the fuck am I?" A somewhat effeminate young man with shoulder-length light-blue hair with black tips, and crystal blue eyes.

"The Creative Void!" A tall person with a sleek, lightly pitch-black mask covering his face, wearing a red and white checkerboard hoodie, black pants, gloves, and boots, covering his body entirely, the only thing betraying his being a man is his voice.

"Well, I didn't expect to see you... Also, I was having a growth moment! Also Also, is this my human form? Also to the power of 3, why am I here" He said as he aimlessly looked around in the white void.

"Yep. Anyway, the reason you're here is Simple: Reaction!" The masked man said while enthusiastically moving his arms in the air like a crackhead.

"Ohhhh~ What are we going to react to and who will we get?"The golden-eyed teen asked, clearly anticipating the sudden post-mortem event.

"Those are the canon ones. I'm going to get some perverted degenerates, I.E. people in love." The masked man handed out a paper with a list of names to the golden-eyed con man.

"So it's going to be [Vampire and Slime], huh? When I got isekaied it was at what, chapter 6? I wonder what happened to them- Nah I don't, they probably are going to just lightly kiss each other and make it sound like they had the biggest orgy ever." Said sir, blonde eyes.

"One: Already happened, the kissing at least. I didn't post shit for the last two or so months due to binge reading and absolute procrastination." The black-masked man said while lifting up his index finger "Two: The fuck? That's disgusting! No wonder we always get banned from every group we get in." He said while lifting out his middle finger as well.

"Meh. By the way, since you are an all-powerful author, why don't you just get them all already so we can start the damn thing?" The bluehead replied with a lightly confused expression-

"Hey! I hate those fucking titles! First 'blonde eyed' and now 'blue head'? What's next? Lesser Sludge?"

"Hypocrite much? You seem pretty fine calling Guy Redhead, so why should you have a problem being called 'Bluehead'? Also, 'Lesser Sludge' is a fantastic idea. Anyway, back to the subject. If I don't make you work, then the fuck is the reason for creating you in the first place?

"Also, take this." The hooded man replied and threw a ball of light at the bluehead before folding his arms.

"What's this?." He said before while holding the light ball in his hands.

"[Logic Dominion] You will understand when you absorb it."

-------------------------------

《Master, I want to tell you something.》

"What do you want to tell?" Rimuru replied while completing the first patch of paperwork he got in three weeks, his face full of pride at seeing all of his hard work paying off for him to not have to do any paperwork more than once a month.

《Master, from today onwards, I declare myself as your one and only wife!》The invaluable and ever so loveable waifu proudly declared as she failed for the first time in her life. She failed at keeping her composure and not blushing as if her face suddenly became as red as dawn.

"What?!" Rimuru yelled as his body disregarded its physiology and abided by his mind, making his face blush in a bright red shade.

"She's in love with you man. Just marry her already!" The blue- Fuck this shit, I'm tired of these ridiculous descriptions. You know who I'm talking about, the blue shit.

"Fuck you too!" He replied, ignoring the fourth wall.

"Who are you? How did you get here? And what do you mean by what you said?" Rimuru asked while both blushing and preparing for battle.

"I'm Mozgav, your brother from another reality. I'm here for 'business' and I was talking with some asshole. Also..." Mozgav waved his hand past Rimuru, making an oddly more feminine copy of him appear, but with red eyes.

"Ciel you took too damn long. If you told him that in the cave, he might've just married you right there and then out of loneliness and desperation" He said with a playfully annoyed face.

"W-what was the business you were talking about?" Ciel replied with a contemplating look on her face while Rimuru's brain was on the edge of exploding.

"Nice try at changing the subject, but I'm going to let it slide since you didn't ask me shit about what I mean by 'Rimuru's brother' and that stuff. My business here is to someone you so you look at another version of you doing stuff I guess. Also, both of your opinions are optional and unimportant." He said and before their faces could become fully confused, he snapped his fingers and teleported all of them.

"Where are we? And how did you... How did you do everything that you did?" Rimuru asked while looking around the empty void with a hint of Deja W- I mean Vu.

"We are in some void of imagination I guess. As for your second question, [Logic Dominion] is so stupidly powerful that it's just nonsense. Also, congrats on your marriage, and yes, I'm not going to let you hear the end of it or let you refuse, nor that you truly would anyway."

"Rimuru, when we go back, let's make our official wedding be remembered for the rest of history~" She said while completely ignoring her surroundings and daydreaming of both her wedding and her life as his wife.

Rimuru looked at her for a few seconds, sighed in total acceptance of his enforced fate, and looked back at Mozgav.

"So... You said we were going to look at another version of me, right? Why are we in this void then?" Rimuru's shoulders slouched, clearly tired of this whole ordeal already, and yet there was a small smile on his face.

"Well, some schmuck called M -more or less my employer- is going to get some people then make our... auditorium? Is that the correct word? Meh, English is dumb and you get what I mean." Mozgav replied while shrugging.

"How can someone employ you?" Rimuru asked when he noticed a possible meaning for Mozgav's words.

"Don't think about it, it's better for your sanity. Also, since we are here..." Mozgav made a paper appear out of only I know where into his hand and shoved it onto Rimuru.

"Can you summon those people for me?" Mozgav said while summoning/creating a sofa and plate full of spiced potato fingers.

"Why don't you do it yourself? You're way stronger than us. Also, how are we supposed to get out of here?"

"I'm too lazy and this is too tasty." Mozgav simply waved his hand, teleporting Rimuru and Ciel back to the office.

On Rimuru's desk were a paper and a button. written on the paper: "When you get them, press the button."

Rimuru sighed once again before snapping Ciel out of her daydreams and went to collect the people on the paper.

-----------------------------------

An androgynous person with long hair that shifted from a white root to a black tip tied in a ponytail pulled over his shoulder was seen speaking to a large group of family people.

"Well N-" He opened his mouth to speak, preparing the group to move on to the next viewing of Rimuru's various lives in many different realities and timelines, when he was kidnapped by a masked man who came and dragged him through a portal. None of the people viewing this tried to help him at all.

He finally decided to question what was happening as he was quite annoyed that he was kidnapped by what he described as a weird emo kid. "Who are you? But more than who you are, how do you wish to die? I was quite inconvenienced by your actions and will be brutalized later for it, so proper compensation is in order."

"I am the Potato Devourer, M Swedgy himself!" I, yes me the author and narrator, Said to him while bowing in an aptly ridiculous manner.

"Also, I believe that since I'm the author, none of my characters can bitch me around. So grow a spine first before trying to intimidate me, dear fuck boy Asuryii. Also, I understand you calling me an emo or an edgelord, that's kind of true, but what the fuck is with your appearance? If am an emo, then what in unholy anime are you? A gender activist?"

"Nope, not at all. My hair is like this so I don't have to deal with-"

"Cookie?" M said while flashing a cookie.

"Deal." Asuryii didn't bother questioning the type, shape, or content of the cookie. He was simply but a sucker for a good cookie.

------------

"Alright, this may be confusing but don't care [BS REACTION EXPLANATION]. *He proceeded to pull a 300-paper book out of thin air and explain everything in it* Well since that's done and you all know who each other are. Let's finish this. I want to eat my cookie in peace." Said Asuryi to everyone after he brought them to the white void.

"W-what?" Luminous (V&S) asked, still flabbergasted and not understanding anything the weird man said.

"Long story short, you're going to see a movie! About you and Rimuru's life, in fact." M said while going somewhere to build their theater and the reason for the oddly inefficient move of not just bringing them to it already appeared to them in the shape of Mozgav.

"Olah there, Horny Vampi and Sludge Berry. You seem confused, so let me explain some stuff. You two are Luminous and Rimuru from Vampire and Slime, V&S for short, those idiots there are the canon you know whom, and Ciel is Great Sage evolved. Except Velzard and Velgrynd, they are from a different and more convoluted reality."

Mozgav said and ignored the questions apparent on their faces and went to sit on one of the many seats that were a part of the theater that appeared around them.

"Now, after finally that boring bit has ended, and hopefully the next time I and Asuryii will stop acting like 13-year-old edgelords and just get shit over with, let me introduce you to a wild story, in a world from here, unknown and different from the world most of you inhabit, except those two because fuck their privacy."

"It's a world about how Rimuru and Luminous got fucked and yeeted back in time- Wait, why am I telling you this? You're going to see it so why am I wasting my time spoiling it for you?! Ugh, I hate my brain." M said as he disappeared into the back rows and started the move.

Velgrynd and Velzard shared a similar thought at the words of M. 'I already don't like this. He shouldn't be with that horny vampire.'

"Master, what is the meaning of that?" Ciel asked while looking at her unofficial husband.

"Uhmm..." Thankfully for Rimuru, something was projected on the screen, making him narrowly dodge the questions of his fiance that he wasn't sure he could answer.

"Quick thing, I'm going to delete some parts because they are unneeded or just bad explanations." M said in the last moment before the screen showed the recording.

We were dealing with Chronoa in Luminous's castle, trying to survive as long as possible. trying to figure a way to calm her down, if not then defeat her before she destroys everything.

Leon, who was helping me with her, was at his limits. and Luminous is barely alive after her battle with Garnbell seemed to have regained some of her energy.

'nice! we might get some support from Luminous! hold on a bit longer Leon!'

after I thought of that, I saw Leon flaying, then slammed to the wall, shattering it and making the whole building crumble. Then, he fell to the ground. completely knocked out.

"That looks like it hurts. You should've asked me to help at the time, if you agreed to my proposal, then I would've easily destroyed the entire city to save you." Guy said to Leon while giving him a wink.

"Wait, you were there?" Rimuru (V&S) asked with his jaw on the ground.

"Why didn't you help?! My city was destroyed and you did nothing but sit on your ass?! You could've saved it and helped us stop Chloe!" Luminous (V&S) shouted in outrage at Guy.

"Yeah, why didn't you? I'm starting to question if your love for Leon is as real as you're making it out to be." Luminous (if there's nothing in brackets, it's canon character) said to him.

"You shouldn't ever expect something from this Red Hobo pitiful excuse of a demon." Velzard scoffed as she glared at Guy for not being there when Rimuru would need help. She didn't care about Luminous at all nor the yellow head.

"Wow. Who knew that you would finally give up on your pathetic attempts to impress Velz? To the point that you would turn gay as well! Tsk Tsk! To let the blonde-haired idiot that you lust for so much almost die! Even that brainless blondie is better than you because no matter how pathetic his attempts are and how much of a disgusting fool he always makes himself out every time he tries to hit on me, he's trying!

"On another note... Rudra, is that idiot your cousin? Only someone with foresight and brain power so low that they fell into the sewer like yours could let that unhygienic freeloader become their lover- Wait!

"Does that mean that you would enter a relationship with him later? Please do! That way we can finally get rid of you two before you start to rot our brains!" Velgrynd said, or more accurately, emotionally and mentally attacked them.

Everyone was stupefied -especially the already retarded blondie and hobo- except for the authors and Ciel.

"Rimuru!" Ciel spoke out, tearing Rimuru out of his stupefied look from her, calling him by name.

"I like this version of Velgrynd and Velzard. Let's take them home with us." Rimuru was shocked that Ciel called him by name and unconsciously replied.

"Sure, whatever you want." He smiled widely as he was too focused on the fact that Ciel said his name to realize that he agreed to kidnap two people from other universes without processing her request.

Thankfully for him, Velzard and Velgrynd were too busy laughing at the still stone motionless Hero and Demon. Meanwhile, Masayuki started to think that maybe he discovered his new kink, either that or he likes the more oppressive and dominant Velgrynd. He did feel the urge to help her smite them with words, after all.

'To be dominated or to help her dominate, that is the question... both sound nice...' Masayuki thought with his eyes fervently glued onto Velgrynd.

'Shit! if we don't deal with her now, we won't be able to stop her! Raphael-sensei, did you figure out a way to calm her down?'

<<Affirmative. by entering her consciousness we can forcibly separate the individual Chronoa from the individual Chloe. to do that, individual Rimuru must temporarily seal/contain their magicule output to remove the chance of individual Chronoa fleeing after being separated. after that individual Rimuru need to forcibly open a soul corridor via something of great emotional importance to them to create a vulnerability and enter their consciousness.>>

'uhhh...'

<<....You need to make her wear individual Shizu's mask and being in touch with it while it's on her face>>

'ah, wait, didn't your way of talking change a bit? and why did you sound annoyed?'

<<No. it's your imagination>>

'No am sure it wa-'

"Heh~" Ciel said(?) with a bright and charmingly smug smile to Rimuru.

I was cut off by Chornoa's attack, which I barely dogged. 'now's not the time to get distracted. what's important is, we have a way to stop her'

"Hey! Luminous! can you hold her down for a second? I think I have a way to calm her down!"

"Are you sure? I won't be able to hold her for long. and if you failed, all of us are doomed!"

"What can we do!? we have no other choices, so we have to gamble everything on this!"

"That was when everything went down... What are you looking at?" Luminous (V&S) said the first sentence with a somber voice and dark grimace but was suddenly lit by a fire of hidden rage when she noticed how her Rimuru -the one sitting beside her- was looking at the other Rimuru and Ciel with somewhat a regretful look on his face.

"Oh... I was just wondering if Great Sage would be like her once she gets a name. She already talks the same way, I think? That Great Sage- I mean, Ciel, seems to really love that Rimuru, so I was wondering if us being together would hurt our Great Sage in some way..." His tone was low and not the cheery one she was used to, but her suspicions weren't snuffed yet.

{Don't worry, mom! Dad will never leave you! You are the best mom ever!} Ouroboros slithered to her neck and looked at her with a surprising determination in his eyes, especially for a snake.

Chloe and Chronoa watched the scene before them and the situation unfolding in the reaction theater left them slightly downtrodden at the trouble they caused but they were also both left with a single thought. 'It should've been me...Not them, that Ciel and Luminous, they don't deserve sensei...It should've been me"

Luminous just nodded. and after I blocked a side slash from Chronoa, Luminous came from behind her and hugged her. which gave me enough time to bring out the mask from my [imaginary space] and jumped straight forward at Chronoa, with the mask at the tip of my fingers, aimed to her face.

but when I thought that I placed it on her face, nothing happen. I instantly noticed that was because she was moving her head around, resisting Luminous's grip, which lead to the mask being misplaced.

just when I thought that we have failed, Luminous placed her hand over mine's and corrected the mask's placement.

'Raphael-sensei, now!!'

<<Connecting to individual Chronoa's consciousness>>

~Luminous's POV~

"Something is wrong there... I was able to connect the moment I put the mask on her face at the time, and Luminous didn't hold her down, let alone help me place the mask on her face..." Rimuru mumbled to no one in particular, yet everyone heard him, making the mood in the theater grow heavier, especially with Chloe and Chronoa.

After Leon got knocked down, Rimuru said that he had a way to calm her down. I didn't believe it at first, but I remembered that it's Rimuru, who can just ignore logic.

I was reluctant, because if he failed, all of Rubiros would be destroyed. but he's correct. we have no other options.

so, when I saw an opportunity, I came from behind her and held her down by hugging her. At that moment, a large amount of memories flooded over me, as I remembered her once warm and kind embrace, which is now cold and full of hatred. and I started to silently cry.
'you mustn't fail, Rimuru, please, don't fail.' I thought in desperation, wishing to see her smile again.

Everyone from the canon cast moved their head towards Luminous, wondering if she felt the same way. She didn't say a single word, but they got their answer from the deep frown painting her face and watery eyes.

She looked at both Chloe and Chornoa, and a smile was able to break through her darkened visage, thankful that they were able to calm her down and free her from the madness that plagued her.

Then, reluctantly, she glanced at the other Luminous, who was tightly holding Rimuru's (V&S) hand, barely able to look at the screen in front of them and not break into tears.

Seeing that, Luminous lost her usually teasing and playful persona, not wanting to downplay her pain, a pain she herself was barely able to avoid.

as he was about to place the mask on her face, she moved her head, which led to the mask being placed incorrectly. 'NO! I won't allow it to fail now!' Then, I placed my hand over Rimuru's and corrected the mask's placement.

Then, I felt a strange headache and fell unconscious. When I woke up, I couldn't see anything but darkness, and my entire body felt heavy. I was laying down on what felt like... grass?

I tried to activate [Universal Perception] but I wasn't able to. no, it was more like I didn't have it anymore. In fact, it felt like I lost most of my skills and power.

"what the hell happened?"

Looking at the screen, many reactions were displayed throughout the theater room. But the first to speak up was Luminous as many details of the situation were odd to her.

"Other me, you have [Universal Perception]? But more than that, Rimuru you hadn't failed to place the mask, so what could've happened?"

Rimuru spoke up first as he clarified that he didn't have this problem and this situation seemed odd to him so he asked Ciel to see if she could figure out what happened.

"Yes, I had [Universal Perception] at the time." Many noted the response from Luminous (V&S) was suspicious as she mentioned at the time and in the scene they remembered her mentioning feeling as if she lost most of her skills and power.

While Ciel was formulating her hypothesis, Velgrynd, Velzard, and Masayuki felt worried for their friend as they recognized that if something happened to her, then something could've happened to him.

Choronoa and Chloe regarded each other, puzzled as they questioned what could've happened and what went wrong. As many were thinking about the scene before them, a realization hit most of them as Ciel finally gave her hypothesis.

"Based on what I can calculate, I think an error occurred and they were sent through space-time and likely based on Luminous (V&S) thoughts. She may have had to sacrifice her skills and such to survive. This is also supported based on the very clear strength difference between both versions of the two of you."

Many began to look at the situation with the hypothesis given by Ciel and came to similar conclusions and agreed that the possibility certainly existed.

While this was happening our dear dragon sisters finally had a thought. 'This is a bad situation and all, but, this is what Rimuru will look like in the future in a human form? This certainly is a surprise but I want my Rimuru.' Sensing their sister's thoughts they both glared at each other slightly before looking back towards the screen curious of what will unfold.

Suddenly, the only person who had no reaction yet, Mozgav, spoke. "I understand your tension and worry, but it's a bit irrational, as we can all see that the two of them are not only alive and fine. Knowing Rimuru, I would be scared in your place, as he always manages to somehow become illogically stronger than before every time something like that happens."

Most in the room threw at him a glare, before going back to the screen. They were already annoyed at him before, but now some of them started to hate him for his lack of care for their feelings. Yet Mozgav didn't care about them as well... He long ago became accustomed to being hated.

~Rimuru's POV~

after I placed the mask on Chronoa's mask with the help of Luminous, Raphael started to connect my consciousness to Chronoas.

<<ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR ERORR>>

'AHHHH! what's that noise??!' it sounded like a synthetic voice breaking down, and as if tens were on at the same time. 'wait, a synthetic voi-' before I was able to complete my thoughts' I felt a strange headache and went unconscious.

"Huh? Raphael never made a mistake, let alone something like this. I also don't remember her ever saying 'Error' either..." Said Rimuru with a tone and voice equally shocked as it is confused.

Everyone had a similar expression on their faces, except for a few people: Velgryd and Velzard who were somewhat excited at what their favorite husbando would do to save himself from such a dilemma.

The V&S duo were expressionless as they knew what would happen.

There was also Ciel, who looked more worried than anything else as if she had a clue of what was going to happen, and she didn't like it.

And lastly, the authors.

"God! What the fuck was on with me when I made that crap?! Welp, it's so definitely going to get retconned. Heck! Not even the 'error' is spelled correctly!" Said M while flailing his arms around in anger at his past self, even though it is understandable for it to be shit because he just started writing.

"It's ok, friend. We all fuck up hardcore." Asuryii said consolingly in a monotone voice as he remembered his terrible paragraphing and his own existence. His eyes were completely blank as he regretted everything. You swear you were able to hear him regretting his own existence as he stood still as a statue.

"Don't worry, friend. We can just retcon and rewrite stuff. I will help write that shit show of a first chapter... But sadly I will have to rewrite my first chapter on my own for reasons I'm not quite sure of yet myself..."

M patted Asuryii's back while saying that, understanding his pain through the connection that every author has... The pain of the shitty first chapters...

Asuryii returned the gesture as the viewers looked at the two of them confused but decided to leave it be. Not caring much about what the two mad(retarted) gods were doing.

When I woke up, I was in my slime form, feeling very heavy and unable to see or feel anything other than the grass which I was on.. 'wait a minute, grass?' what the hell happened? all that I remember is that after I placed the mask on Chronoa, I heard Rapha-

'RAPHAEL!! are okay?! what happened??!!'

Ciel suddenly held Rimuru's arm more tightly and looked at him with a dazzling smile and said.

"Thank you for worrying about me and thinking of how I was doing before even thinking about yourself, Rimuru"

Sadly for Ciel, she was only able to get an extremely blushed face as a response from Rimuru as his entire being was petrified by the light of love washing over him from Ciel. But Ciel was more than happy with that.... For reasons that your imagination can figure out why.

I didn't get a response, which made me panic. but after focusing my mind, I heard something at the edge of my consciousness, when I entered my consciousness and reached the source of the noise, I was a copy of me, but with red eyes, crying.

<<I failed.. I failed.. I failed.. I failed.. I failed.. I failed.. I failed.. I failed.. I failed.. I failed..>>

it sounded like [Great sage] more than [Wisdom king: Raphael] and it felt like it was crying.
'it's alright, everything is fine. there is no need to cry'

<<but.. I failed master! I failed as a skill! there is no more reason for my existence!!>>
she continued to cry, lamenting herself. I came closer to her, bent down, hugged her, and let her face on my chest, so she would cry her heart out. I don't know much about this world of consciousness, but I can feel that time flows different here.

I don't know what happened, or what's going on. but what I know is: Raphael, or as she is right now, Great sage, made a mistake. because of that she thinks there is no more reason for her existence, because she failed. and now is probably thinking that I will abandon her.

Seeing the overly emotional events unfolding in front of him, Rimuru couldn't help himself but hug Ciel tightly and say: "That's not true, Ciel. no matter what you do, no matter what happens, even if you mess up, even if that causes me to go back in time, I would never get angry at you, I would never abandon you, and... I will always love you" He said while patting Ciel's head.

Seeing her charming master and his love reflecting from his glistening gold eyes, Ciel just put her hands on Rimuru's chest and squealed with a face as red as her eyes.

"Damn! Maybe I should come and ask you for advice, King of Seduction~" Guy, the obvious fuckless boy in the room, asked his great god almighty to share his divine wisdom while bribing him with a wink.

"My ass is too holy for your sinful desires. If you want someone to fuck, go to Velzard" Rudra, the other fuckless boy in the room replied to him.

"Rimuru! Ciel! KISS!!! Guy! Rudra! Velzard! Velgrynd! Fight for the taken ass of Holy Demon God Rimuru!!" Said Mozgav, too excited to not intervene and escalate the drama!

"Rimuru!" Luminous (V&) Screamed with a pouting face to her Rimuru, who was too confused to function. She then grabbed him by the collar and forced him into a deep, passionate, lovely kiss.

<<Oh my~ It looks like things are quite cute over there~>> Greatest Sage said while looking at the canon couple, who were giving her diabetes due to wholesomeness overload.

〘Yes Sensei! And we also did a great job making our Rimuru-san and Master fall in love! Sensei, I think you should change your name to "Great Wingwoman"〙

'Alabama is going to descend in this chapter, I can feel it' This was a thought shared between M and Asuryii.

"Why would he even come to me when he is too incompetent to have a dick? What would I need to play with? His hair? At that point might as well go to the trash can." Velzard retorted Rudra's previous statement while throwing angered yet blushing glares at Rimuru who is still hugging Ciel.

"And don't even dare bring me into this nonsense. I would rather tear my own eyes out than look in that nappy-ass blondes direction, he is the epitome of a fucking beta male who deserves to get fucked by a dude. And I AM ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE HE'D FUCKING ENJOY IT, I mean he and that demon are practically lovers already with their special games and playtime. I wouldn't be caught dead coming close to a limp dicked piss colored-haired idiot." Said the obvious dragon who was giving the same glares to Rimuru as her sister.

"What a marvelous Response! The cold shoulder and the passion in that rejection! What would you do, my dear loveless, tactless, absolutely moronic, super gay duo?

"If you greatless degenerates would use your brains and try to listen to my humble suggestion, I say you two should allow yourself to be dicked by Leon. He's already Guy's lover, and I'm sure you, dear blondie moron, would like to experience the man who accidentally stole your secret lover~"

Mozgav appeared between the two duos with a mic in his hand that he got from who knows where acting as if he was some kind of referee in a dissing contest.

"Wow... This Velgrynd is... Hot!" Masayuki thought while imagining quite the indecent scenarios that all of you dear viewers and readers are thinking of alongside him, you fucking degenerates.

On the other side of the room, ignoring the commotion and the godly 'action', was Luminous Valentine, who was having the biggest internal crises of her life.

Why? Because she was looking at the V&S Luminous, who trapped Rimuru in an inescapable grip by kissing him, and the latter who was now recuperating her passion.

'Maybe... Just, maybe... Being gay was wrong... Should I still try my luck out? But... Which one? The one I know already has Ciel, and that knows has the other me- Wait! Since he has one, he wouldn't have a problem with getting another Luminous, right?"

Deciding to not waste any more time, she got up from her seat and went to Rimuru (V&S).

"Hello~ Since you seem to be having fun, mind if I join?" Luminous asked, not trying to hide either the lust in her eyes or the blush covering her face when she looked at her newly discovered true love.

""No"" Said the couple, who stopped kissing for a moment only to give her a cold glare, then stared at each other's eyes in love for a moment, then went back into 'connecting' with each other.

Luminous, on the other hand, stood there, utterly stunted.

'Did I just... Get rejected?' She couldn't believe that. She looked around, trying to find something to free her from the curse of being single forever. She looked at canon Rimuru, but Ciel glared at her.

She looked around more, and as desperation overwhelmed her, she looked at Mozgav, hoping for his help with his brother. Yet she remembered how much of an asshole he was, and had a feeling that it won't end well for her. So she sulked in the corner, sad, but with her dignity saved, or what little was left of it.

Far back in the other corner

"Never expected it to turn out like this, but.... I mother cucking love it!" Said M while ignoring the somewhat disgusted look by Asuryii due to his odd vocabulary.

"I feel like inciting more chaos in this..." Asuyii decided to open the portal again and searched for a few figures to add to the party.

"So, shall we proceed with our plan?" M replied while rubbing his hands.

He stood up and teleported to the stage.

"Dear audience. Please stop the fuck. Especially the couples. We here at Chaos Through Fics Incorporated have some exciting events prepared."-

"Don't say shit. Chaos."

"Hehehehe~ You don't have to worry, I already knew this. Anyway, As you can see, my accomplice in warcrimes over there is making the preparations for the 'event' so while he works, why don't we continue the show?"

Without even waiting for their Response, M teleported everyone to their seats and resumed the movie.

after a few hours have passed, Great sage stopped crying, but it didn't let go of my embrace. 'she doesn't want me to leave her' I started caressing her hair, and gave her all the time she wanted to know for sure that I won't leave her.

after a few more hours passed, she left my embrace. <<am sorry master.. *sniff* I failed you... I wasn't capable of fulfilling *sniff* master's wishes>> she said as more tears fell from her eyes. <<pleas don't leave.. *sniff* I will never fail you again...>>

"you don't need to worry. I will never leave you. I won't hate you or leave you just because you failed once. without you, I would have went insane and died long ago in Veldora's cave, and even if I survived, I wouldn't have been to do tenth as I you did with me. you can fail again, you can fail a hundred more time, you can always fail, but I won't hate you, I won't leave you. because I would never be able to repay what you did for me, and how you've always been there for me no matter what."

I moved my hands and held her cheeks, my face drew closer to her head, and I kissed her in the... forehead.

"I would never leave you. you are like a sister to me, a sister I never imagined, a sister I never deserved, a sister I never even dared to wish for. no, more than even that. you're my literal half that I can never live without of ever again. many times have I feared losing you, many times have I feared that you would leave me. you're someone whom I love from all of my existence. so, don't cry like that, I will never leave or abandon you no matter what. even if it meant letting the world meet it's end." I started crying my self as I was saying that.

"Wow... *Sniff*! This is so wholesome! The power of Family is too strong!" Said M while removing an imaginary tear from the surface of his black mask.

"M! THE FAMILY!! THEIR POWER LEVELS! IT'S REACHING UNFATHOMABLE PROPORTIONS! ONLY RIVALED BY DOMINIC TORETTO! I MAY SUMMON THE WRONG ONE!" Asuryii screamed out as the portal was malfunctioning from the immense power of the beings he was summoning. Their familial bonds were too strong.

"W-WHAT?! IS THAT THE POWER OF FAMILY?! THE ONE THAT TRANSCENDS EVEN US??!! W-WAIT!! T-THIS MUST BE BEYONDER'S FATE COMING INTO PLAY!!!" M screamed while his voice became uncharacteristically deep and his already pitch-black mask darkened even more somehow.

Rimuru(both) looked at the authors stupidly questioning what the fuck kind of drugs they were on to make such a reference. Meanwhile, Mozgav was suppressing a laugh as hard as he could. The remainder of the people in the room were clueless and had 0 clue who the fuck Dominic Toretto was but they still felt immense fear.

'Oh shit...' was a thought shared by the authors as the beings came from the portals. A man who radiated power walked through the portal. Many looked wide-eyed as they prepared to get up to approach him. But they couldn't as a male with platinum-blue hair and an odd-looking attire.

"Vel-"

"VELDANAVA! YOU SONOFABITCH! READY FOR ROUND 2 ALREADY!!" The oddly dressed man immediately began to pummel Veldanava; as everyone watched on completely dumbfounded but Ciel didn't care and after seeing Luminous and the other Rimuru kiss, she got a bit curious.

So she took the obvious course of action. She pulled Rimuru into a kiss not caring about the fight going on in the center of the room. Everyone was so focused on the surprising scene that they failed to notice the other individuals entering the room.

The authors shared a fish bump. No. You read that wrong. Read it again... Read it again, good. Yes, they shared a fish bump. They slapped each other's fish with their own fish.

"Wha-?!" Veldanava screamed before getting pummeled by the funnily dressed blue Boi.

No one could move a muscle as their jaws dropped upon seeing Veldanava get jumped. No one would ever dare to jump him with such little hesitation, but the oddest thing was he wasn't fighting back and just kept saying stop.

The blue man however didn't care for his pleas and hit him harder. As this was happening four more people entered the room and were almost immediately transported to their seats.

A few people had a different reaction than most. The first -and double duo-, was of two demons and heroes, who shivered in irrational fear when they looked at the man beating "god", even though they don't know him. But they just attributed that to the fact that he's literally beating god senseless. (while said god just begs for mercy in tears)

The other duo -who you shouldn't be surprised by now- was Rimuru and Ciel (canon). Ciel ignored all of that and continued to prove her love to Rimuru with passion, even though he accepted it long ago.

The dragon sisters that were already in the theater felt their hearts skip a few beats when they looked at the man beating the shit out of their brother.

'Is that our- No! He's my Rimuru! I will definitely get him before my sister gets her hand anywhere near him!' Both sisters thought in unison as their emotions of a different time told them who he is, either that or horny transcends space and time.

Oddly enough, in the theater, Chloe, Hinata, Gabiru, Gobta, and Veldora suddenly sprang back to life after acting like a statue for most of that chapter.

"Oh yeah... We forgot about them... Welp, Now let's add more chaos via them!" M said to Asuryii as he scratched his head in utter moment of dementia. He only received a disapproving look in return as Asuryii just realized this was normal for M.

"Also... I kinda forgot about Ouroboros before, Tehe~ Anyway, now I will Definitely include their reactions in!"

*Asuryii presses 'X' to doubt.*

"Hey! What the hell are you doing, Rimuru? That's our brother that you're hitting on!" Veldora, who dear author just remembered existed, shouted at the rude intruder who was bullying his (in his opinion) oddly cute older brother.

Everyone went wide-eyed as they realized another Rimuru entered the room and attacked Veldanava with 0 hesitation.

"Shut up Veldora! You remember what he put us all through! THI- huh? This isn't the Veldanava I know. And you're not my Veldora.... Wait? Velgrynd, Velzard?" The odd blue figure they now knew as another Rimuru split into two and instantly burst over towards the dragon sisters the two different realities as he pulled them up by their twins slightly looking them directly in the eyes intently as he analyzed them.

Many stood dumbfounded as Rimuru (chaos) immediately prioritized the two(sets) women. "Hmm. You're not my Velzard or my Velgrynd.." The clone dissipated into thin air as everyone's attention was drawn to the other pair with the Rimuru that was looking them in the eyes.

The two sisters blushed bright crimson as Rimuru smiled warmly. "You're my Velzard and Velgrynd... Wait, no, you definitely are but you are a bit young... WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY'RE YOU KISSING YOUR SISTER OTHER ME?!! AND YOUR KISSING THAT DISGUSTING VAMPIRE!? WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

Suddenly, all hell broke loose.

Rimuru and Great Sage (V&S) looked at Rimuru and Ciel, who soon stopped kissing.

《Master, WHAT THE FUCK?!》Great Sage shouted in utter shock, confusion, and disgust.

"What?! Is that girl your sister?! I knew that you were a dirty man, but not the point of doing incest!" Hinata screamed at Rimuru before looking at Rimuru (V&S)

"W-what?! Since when were you two together- Wait, Luminous-Sama why are you with Rimuru?! Why are there so many Rimurus here?!" She asked as she gained consciousness a few moments ago, so all the action from before was lost on her.

"Wow! Rimuru-sama, I never expected you to be into that... Please teach me!" Gobta asked his very confused master.

"Masters, can I join any of you?" Chloe asked but was ignored as nobody actually understood what she said. Except for Chaos Rimuru. "Fuck no!" He said, with no hesitation or care, that almost nobody understood what he meant.

"My sworn brother! How could you do that?!" Veldora asked his Rimuru in utter disgust.

Gabiru curious walked over to Chaos Rimuru who was busy analyzing and admiring his Velgrynd and Velzard whom he realized at this point were from a different timeline. "Lord Rimuru I must ask for your teachings in the arts of-" But before he could even finish his sentence Rimuru backhanded him into next week.

"Don't bother me when I'm with my women." Chaos Rimuru was having none of his shit as he instantly refocused on the two women who had hearts in their eyes and butterflies in their stomachs from his looks, words, and his actions.

"Get your hands off my sisters, you incestuous bastard!" Veldora screamed in brotherly anger at Chaos Rimuru and ignored the fact that he bitched his older brother a moment ago.

{Dad, Mom, what does incest mean?} Ourobors asked his parents.

"It's when two siblings love each other very very much. You should do that as well if you ever got a brother" Mozagav, who suddenly decided to chime in said to Ourobors before teleporting away from the couple's wrath.

Chaos Rimuru not caring let Veldora run head-first into his barrier as he received a glare. Rimuru opened his mouth to speak but Canon Rimuru spoke first. "Explain how I am committing incest. Ciel and I are not related in the slightest. Explain, please... Seriously explain... This hurts my head to think about."

"How?! Because she is literally born from your soul!!! And she literally possesses a copy of your body!" said Chaos Rimuru, still disgusted, until he noticed some other slime boi was hugging a horny mosquito.

"Wait... Can that thought. I can support your decision in this matter. BUT YOU! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! OF ALL THE PEOPLE TO GET IN BED WITH YOU PICK A FUCKING MOSQUITO!? I definitely don't support you." But his attention quickly shifted as he began to flirt with Velgrynd and Velzard (chaos), totally forgetting about Veldora.

"I know right? Fucking a Lolita? I'm disappointed in you, dear brother. How could you be seduced by a blood licker! I mean for shit's sake, going incest with Ciel might be wrong, but she's the best damn girl you could get!

"Fuck! Even Hinata, that damn hypocrite degenerate, is a better choice than this ungrown child! At this point, why don't you go into the pits of disparity and sell yourself to Chloe? You weren't even enough of a Chad to rizz two girls, but you rejected ultra-manhood and rejected her to stick with the only girl who was desperate enough to kiss you? I'm disappointed, even though seeing her getting rejected was hella fun" Mozgav shouted from the other side of the room, next to Chaos Rimuru. And despite him saying that he didn't really hate Luminous or Hinata but, Chaos always wins his favor.

"I don't why I feel that he's suspicious, but I agree with him... With most of his points, at least" Hinata said while feeling a certain insecurity from the newly formed Chaotic duo.

"I don't know who you are, suspicious and odd looking other me, But I agree with you with every cell of my body." Chaos Rimuru said while extending for Mozgav, and Mozgav shook it.

"I'm Mozgav, your brother from another reality."

"That checks out. Another reality. That makes sense..." Chaos Rimuru's face darkened as he looked towards the canon cast and saw a second Luminous and Hinata. "This day has either gotten better or worse. They clearly aren't from my reality but..." He had a long pause.

"I still want to kill her."

"Can you just fucking explain what the hell is going on?!" Rimuru, who had enough of being bullied and then ignored (well, he doesn't care if it was him, but Ciel got caught in the crossfire.)

""Chaos. Also, we support your decision!"" Mozgav and Chaos Rimuru replied to Rimuru at once. Then instantly started looking around for a new target to annoy.

Chaos Rimuru has been through a lot, so it's understandable that he wanted to vent out, even though it's a bit too out of character.

Anyway... While Chaos was growing, another seed of disorder was sprouting.

"Um... Who of you is my Rudra- Uh, um..! I-I meant who is from my reality?" Velgrynd (obviously canon), asked the two Rudra, while also getting flustered by her own wording.

"I'm your Rudra." Chaos Rudra responded to Velgrynd's words without a moment of hesitation as he tried to seduce another Velgrynd.

"Definitely not your Rudra. I can say that for a fact." Chaos Rimuru, Velzard, and Velgrynd quickly shot down Chaos Rudra's attempts at courting another Velgrynd.

"I really don't hope that means the other me was so lonely she felt destined to be with a pathetic excuse of a man who can't even wipe his own ass." Chaos Velgrynd scoffed as she lost some respect for the other version of herself and proceeded to forget about everything else as she refocused on Chaos Rimuru.

"By the way. This has been bothering me for a bit now so I have to be sure. Velgrynd, Velzard. What did we do last night?" Chaos Rimuru finally asked a question that had been bugging him despite knowing the answer the two would give he felt obligated to ask as it would confuse them and everyone in the room.

Chaos Rimuru was on the prowl. He planned to seduce another pair of dragon sisters.

"U-umm... W-we were talking before you suddenly disappeared..." Velzard answered in a surprisingly quiet voice and an equally surprising red face.

Chaos Rimuru, being the chad that he is, slightly smiled as he pulled them from waists.

"I see... Well, I would love to repeat our relationship with you again. Spending time with you both is always a joy to me, no matter what reality or timeline you're from." Chaos Rimuru said while sealing the claim over their hearts with a dazzling smile.

V&S Rimuru, both Luminous, Gobta, Veldora, Chloe, and surprisingly, Hinata looked at the entire ordeal while taking notes in their minds. With varying interpretations of his methods.

"Um... Other me, why are you with Rimuru instead of Guy?" Velzard, who was just about to do what her sister was about to do, asked the other herself, not wanting to be humiliated.

"Sight... You're just selling yourself too low. Does he truly deserve you? Heck, when he asked for the castle to be built, I- no, we built in our sleep. He's not someone worth your attention. I'm disappointed by your low standards. If you missed our brother so much that you wanted someone to love you and to love yourself, then any slum beggar would've still been a better choice. I'm truly disappointed by how low my- no, by how low your self-worth is." The better Velzard said while shaking her head, before hugging Rimuru's arm, even though she was annoyed that her sister beat her into getting Rimuru's attention.

"Right? Why don't you believe in 'yourself' this time? Like, just look at them!! In all the 2000-ish years that you've been with Guy, the hell did that edgelord do other than sit on an ice throne -that you made- and fill his ego because he lost some gay blondie.

"Did he ever go and, I don't know, pick flowers with you? Build snowmen with you? Did he ever say something nice to you? Did he ever approve and appreciate what you always did for him? Did he even treat you as an equal?! Or did he just spend time indulging in his blonde boys' fetishes and doing stuff with his maids?" Mozgav, who got in front of Chaos Rimuru said to Velzard while doing a thumbs up to him behind his back.

{I'm your brother, even if from a different reality. So I would obviously wingman you~} Mozgav sent a telepathic message to Chaos Rimuru, who in return smirked in approval and respect for the maneuver.

M and Asuryii saluted Mozgav for being such a homie.

"So what I'm trying to say to both of you, dear Velzard and Velgrynd is: You can do better. Ditch the trash and go to the gold. I'm sure that a certain someone would show you more love than you can physically handle" Mozgav said while looking at Rimuru, making his meaning clear.

On the other side of the room, the authors were laughing hysterically as they understood what he meant.

"Alright, boys. While I do enjoy the chaos, I have responsibilities and sadly can't keep you going forever. While it pains me to stop you from insulting each other like raving hyenas, you all must get back to reacting. Also, to the newcomers..." M, who appeared on the stage once again said and flicked his fingers.

Everyone went to their seats, except Mozgav, Chaos Rimuru, and the dragon sisters who were all seated next to each other. And made all the newcomers receive memories of what happened before they came.

'He forgot Veldanava.....' Asuryii, feeling pity, patched up Veldanava and forced him to sit behind Chaos Rimuru which brought over his siblings who wished to be near him.

I smile as I look at her eyes, while tears are sliding aside my smile and falling down, I hold her hands and say.
"promise me that you won't think that I will abandon you even again"
<<I promise>> she said with a radiant smile and closed eyes, her voice felt oddly.. pure, as if all the worries she disappeared and was replaced with a sense of bliss. 'well, I guess the same could be said for me.'

"See? Incest! How could you do something so disgusting while watching something so wholesome?" Chaos Rimuru threw a casual insult at Rimuru before he remembered something. "But I still support you."

she jumped to me and hugged me, and I caressed her hair again for hours. 'both of us need some time to get back to our usual state'
after we felt that we are ready, we left each others embrace.

"it looks like you have acquired emotions. it doesn't feel correct calling you Raphael or Great sage any more, so I will name you Ci-"
before I was able to say her new name, she left her hand to my face, sighing me to stop.

<<Not now, master. naming me would make me evolve the same way it would for monsters. and the reason you shouldn't name me now, is because am only the Unique skill [Great sage] naming me now would only evolve me into the ultimate level of skills. but if you name me when am at leas the ultimate skill [Wisdom king: Raphael] or higher so that I may evolve into beyond an ultimate skill. that way, we could get the most effect from naming me.>>

huh. I didn't know about that. "wait, then I can evolve any of my skills by naming them?'
<<No. you can only name skills with egos or one that are strong enough to be 'special'>>

well, that make sense. otherwise, at least someone would have named their skills and that would have been very overpowered. that matter aside, here is the really important matter.

"So, what exactly happen? and why did you devolve from [Wisdom king: Raphael] to [Great sage]? and why did I lose consciousness? and why did I feel very weak?"
<<When master misplaced the mask on Chronoa, Luminous helped by pushing the mask over to Chronoa's face. the mask was supposed to be something akin to a gate (sealing her magic was an extra) to allow us to entre her consciousness. but because Luminous's hand was on the mask, she entered along side master. due to her being extremely emotionally unstable and 2 of the people she cared about the most came to her consciousness directly, she exploded. her emotions and hence power to be exact. and that lead to us traveling back in time to when master just reincarnated. but master wasn't safe from the explosion, nor was luminous. so to protect both of you, I sacrificed most of your skills to protect both of you. but Luminous got the worst part of the situation. since she became way weaker than she should be at this point in time. Luminous devolved from a [Divine Ancestor] into a [lesser Vampire] and master also devolved from [Demon Slime] into a [Lesser slime]. skill wise, I was able to secure my self and [Predator] though me and predator are weaker versions, other than that master has the intrinsic skills , and for Luminous, I wasn't able to save any of her skills, so she have only her intrinsic skill, but I was capable of giving her immunity to sun light and less need for human blood consumption. but if I didn't protect Master and Luminous, they would have been erased from all time>>

"Alright. Fuck that explanation! TL;DR: Chronoa activated her skill. It got wonky. Rimuru and Luminous don't have any type of temporal protection, therefore all of their skills got converted to magicules to save them. [I was a shit author back then, that's why I wrote it hella bad. Oh well. It's going to be rewritten anyway.]" M said on the stage, though he made the last part inaudible to all but Asuryii.

"Question: Based on the totally deserved happenstance using that as a model, can I infinitely copy Velgrynd and Velzard? Basically, can I abuse my odd circumstances thanks to a certain prick to not only get back at him but also get something interesting? Honestly, I can't get enough of Velz and Vel. They are just too cute!" Chaos Rimuru asked as he got inspiration from who-knows-where. After all, he shouldn't have gotten this type of inspiration from that reaction.

Obviously, all the dragons got a reaction. Veldanava and Veldora were about to activate [Ultimate Skill: Protective Brother's Wrath] but stopped when they remembered the disrespect they got, and the beating Veldanava received.

Chaos sisters were now barely holding themselves from confessing their love to Rimuru and kissing him on the spot, and the Dragon sisters started to feel a lot of weird but nice things in their hearts.

"Maybe" M answered.

{I could help ya with that. But ask them for their consent first, because that way, they will think you value their opinion and fall for you even harder. Also, they will accept either way.} Mozgav gave a telepathing wing manning message to Chaos Rimuru, even though Chaos Rimuru knew about all of the secret tactics of Rizzimechanics and Rizzardry.

"Alright. Let's continue seeing what Lesser me is going to do! He can't possibly disappoint me more than he already has." Chaos Rimuru happily insulted his other self and spoke the second sentence in only a manner his other selves could understand.

Reminder: Chaos Rimuru isn't an asshole or a Mozgav 2.0. It's just that he got 'invited' in a bad time and under a shit load of pressure, also, it was after he was given plenty of reasons to hate both vampires and god.

'ahhh, that's a lot of information. but the jest of it is that we traveled back in time and we are now way weaker than before, right?'
<<Yes>>
'then where is Luminous right now?'
<<right next to you>>
'!?'

'wait wait wait! I can't see anything right now, so can we acquire [Magic Sense] like we did in front of Veldora?'
<<yes master. though it would take more effort due to your nature as a lesser slime>>
ah well, it's fine as long as I can get it back.

~Luminous's POV~

in my confusion, I try to sense the area around me sense I can't see, but it feels as if my skills have disappeared. but, I keep trying anyway.

[Notice: Extra skill [Magic Sense] have been acquired]
what? I got an extra skill? and it's magic sense? if so... then my skills have really disappeared. but.. how? and why? the last thing I remember before I lost consciousness was that me and Rimuru placing a mask on Chronoa's face, which according to Rimuru, should have calmed her down, but, what is actually happening?

well, using [Magic sense] that I just acquired, I looked at my surroundings. the walls and celling are made out of stone, while the ground is covered by grass. there looks to be a pond nearby, which is the reason the grass is able to live. 'looks like am in some kind of cave'. I suddenly noticed that all this time, next to me, was a small blue blob. it looked like a slime, but it was too small for the average slime.

"what are you little guy?"

"Which little is she talking about?" Mozgav said to both lesser Rimurus while throwing a glance towards between their legs before chuckling like a madman.

"I tolerated it from that Rimuru because, well, he was Rimuru. But I won't allow you wannabe Rimuru to talk to my husband that way!" Ciel, who had had enough of Mozgav's shit, made her anger clear.

"You know, I also hate how those two bastards act as if they are better than us. I will beat that moron Rimuru wannabe while you take care of the other asshole." Guy said while standing up and cracking his knuckles.

"And I would like to prove to my woman that I'm better than him as well." Chaos Rudra said and got secretly approved by the other Rudra and two Guys as they also wanted to prove their worth to their now crushes.

Ciel just, before she got up, had a bad premonition and decided to stay seated.

Mozgav was just about to activate [Logic Dominion] when something better happened.

"Kneel. I wouldn't take another step, you fallace disgraceful excuses for demons. I won't tolerate anyone threatening me or coveting what is mine. The same goes for the fraudulent heroes, you make me sick. I must apologize to you both, Velzard and Velgrynd. I pity you for having to deal with the likes of them. I feel no desire to bully the weak but if you come at me and what is mine I will show you what true suffering is."

Chaos Rimuru was not having any shit today as he didn't even bother entertaining the antics and bullshit of Guy and Rudra even if they were from another reality. Both pairs of demons and heroes were brought to their knees by his singular spoken word as if they had been tied down to the very ground they stood on.

"What a bro maneuver!" Mozgav said while extending his fist to Rimuru, basically asking for a fist pump.

Chaos Rimuru didn't even recognize the actions of Mozgav as his attention was taken solely in the action of turning his piercing glare towards the four idiots, but it soon was occupied by another force as the Chaos sisters quickly embraced Rimuru for untold reasons aside from wanting his attention.

Mozgav just shrugged as he let his other-dimensionally brother indulge in the hyper-focus-consuming activity of being hugged. Not that he knew how that felt.

Suddenly everyone in the room felt that they shouldn't say anything bad to any female dragon. Being a full dragon and a female meant this man had a claim on you, no questions asked. Especially if your name was Velgrynd or Velzard, he had that shit pre-ordered.

Chaos Rimuru has an acute Dragon fetish. This was noted by every person in the room. Veldora now felt curious about some thought as it came back to him.

"Rimuru, other Rimuru. You're a True Dragon, why're you with your sisters?"

"Sisters? I was with them before I was a dragon, and furthermore, why does being a true dragon mean we're related? I wasn't around with Veldanava and I am not connected to him via my spiritual core. I am effectively just another species of true dragon. We are not related, even he isn't, he's his own true dragon subspecies. Furthermore, dragons are naturally attracted to other dragons, Veldanava here was just connected to you all and decided you're all siblings. Bluntly he's a fucking failure of a father to 4 people."

"Um... I just understood the last part..." Veldora said while Veldanava was wallowing in shame at having an existential crisis, at least until he heard Veldora's words.

"In simpler terms, Veldanava is your dad and Rimuru is as connected to all of you as any two random humans are. Same species, but no further connection than that." Mozgav explained to the brain-cell-deficient Veldora and the audience.

as I said that, the slime suddenly started to bounce, and it was very slow even for slimes. well, that little thing aside, I noticed that my body is smaller than what is should have been, and that am naked. I looked back at the slime, I saw that it ate grass and using the empty spaces to form letters. 'hoh-oh, this is interesting' but I was completely dumbfounded by what it was trying to write.

"I.. M... R.E..M.... it can't be, right? don't tell me that you're..." as I said that and looked at the slime. it move in a way that can only be deciphered as nod. then I I suddenly remembered that... I'm naked.

"HUH!?" Luminous (both) Screamed with a blush.

"Wow." Gobta being the degenerate he is whistled creepily at the sight before his eyes.

"HAAH?!" Hinata screamed at the degeneracy after which she punted Gobta across the room.

"I'm not their dad and I'm not irresponsible!" Veledanava said as his brain finally processed what happened before.

"You are." Said almost everyone in the room, even Gobta.

"Admit it that's why your daughter *$%^&(*#%(* in my reality." Everyone became dumbfounded at Chaos Rimuru's words and the revelations he had been giving.

"I think it's better for Milim that way. That poor girl has (&*)(&&^%^*" Masayuki said, to which everyone with empathy agreed.

In the corner of the room, the authors silently hushed the room, clearly the reason for the censorship the readers are experiencing.

I could feel the heat on my cheeks as I try to cover as much of my self as possible. he then start to wooble, after a moment, he spits out something that looks like a dress.... that's made out of grass... which only covers the torso and is just long enough to cover my womanly parts.

"you expect me, the queen of nightmares, to wear a shabby dress mead out of grass?"
he just nodded his head.
no matter how much I frown at it, it better than being completely naked.

{Mom, what are "Womanly parts"} Ourobors asked Luminous as he innocently looked at her eyes.

"Can we skip this part... please?" She was now on the verge of tears due to embarrassment, only holding back due to Rimuru holding her hand and fearing that Ourobors would start crying as well.

"Other me is certainly a gracious person. I would've left without helping her at all, though considering the fact that he seems to be with the blood flea and has an adoptive child of sorts he went further. You better be a good father at the very least despite having horrible taste." Chaos Rimuru sighed at the sights before him not caring for the embarrassment Luminous was feeling, but he respected Rimuru (V&S) for taking the role of a father. The one piece of respect he had for this version of himself.

Again, he isn't naturally like this, but due to circumstances, he is extra bad today.

"What did I do to you?!" Both Luminous screamed in confusion for his apparently irrational hatred for them.

"Enough..." He replied bluntly, not feeling any desire to clear the air for her in any regard as he still doesn't care for the feelings of vampires. He gave them an answer but no details as they hoped. It was ambiguous as he left it at simply a single word with no other details leaving them wondering what they could've done to warrant this reaction and response.

"How is that an answer?! Even if the Luminous on your side did something bad, it shouldn't be to the point of being this cruel, especially when not the Luminous you know. I'm sure that you can just explain and maybe we can figure out a way to fix your mess."

"Here. You want a better answer, you'll get one. If you weren't necessary I would erase the Luminism religion and its followers starting with YOU." Chaos Rimuru was gritting his teeth as he was beginning to get irritated with the gall Hinata had to further question him when even Luminous, neither, asked any further.

"Why!? What have I done to you?"

"Well... Today is the day Shizu meets one of her students again. If not for that, I would've never let you go with just that for-" Before Chaos Rimuru could continue, M appeared with his palm extended in front of Rimuru.

"Alright. You are not allowed to talk about that any further, angry edgeboi. And you moron, get a damn hint and shut up!"

'Please get a hint, I've been dying to write a torture scene and I don't want to waste all my inspiration on you.' Asuryii thought lazily as he was not a fan of Hinata but also wanted to save his inspiration for later. He was also acutely aware M was thinking something similarly.

'I really want to make a torture scene... But, the preparations aren't enough. If I'm going to make a torture scene, it's going to be masterful. Sadly, the preparations aren't good here.' M thought with a hint of sadistic sadness.

Seeing that the weird super-gods were acting, everyone went back to their seats. Even Chaos Rimuru, with his immense power, knew that he couldn't do anything. Not that he wanted. All that he wanted to focus on right now was the pleasure of being hugged by four dragon waifus.

as I take it and start wearing it, I couldn't but think of one thing: 'this is so embarrassing! why do I have to be naked, then wear a shitty dress made out of grass in front of him? I would have been fine with it if it was Hinata, but it was him.... I feel so sad an miserable!

"I don't feel comfortable hearing this...." Hinata said while a shiver ran down her spine, but she wasn't sure of the source of the shiver.

"Believe it or not, I feel the same as you right now." V&S Luminous said, thanking the gods (authors?) that Ouroboros somehow went to sleep.

She didn't know that Chaos Rimuru has a surprisingly soft spot for children, especially the cute and pure ones, doubly so if they called him (or a version of him) 'father' or 'dad'. However the canon Rimuru and the dragons all knew it was him who did it as they saw him put the child to sleep before Luminous was even shown naked on screen.

Now that was an example of Chaos Rimuru when he isn't fucked by life. Which is rarer than you would think, he gets screwed by life quite a lot, definitely not due to a certain failure of a father fuckboi.

"ahhh... ooohhh.. eeehhhh....oooollllll..." after I finished 'dressing' I heard few sounds from behind me. 'it looks like Rimuru is trying to get his capability of speech back' I figured that he wasn't able to talk when he needed to write, which most likely means that he needs a skill to talk, at least it's so for his slime form. 'the moment he get back his ability to speak I will ask him wat's going on'

I just walked in circles, when I started to feel cold I heard Rimuru's voice. "ah! I can finally talk again!" he said while jumping enthusiastically.
"so, care to explain what the hell is going on?"
"Well, I-" he suddenly stopped for a moment as if he was thinking of something, then he continued.

"when you helped me with the mask when we were dealing with Chronoa, you accidentally entered her consciousness with me, and due to her unstable emotions at the time and seeing both of us, 2 of the most important people to her, she exploded. which made us go back in time, and as a means of protecting us, my then Ultimate skill [Wisdom King: Raphael] chose to sacrifice most our skills and power so we won't be erased from time. we devolved into [lesser slime] and [lesser vampire] I was able to save a weakened version of my unique skills, one of which is [great sage], the unique version of Raphael. and you got immunity to sunlight and in less need of blood consumption to survive"

"God, the amount of redundancy here is ridiculous..." Mozgav said while shaking his head, the exact same way the two authors were currently doing.

"Lesser Vampire? Hmmm...If you became a full human I would've been nicer to you, well probably not but still." Chaos Rimuru stated quite randomly not to anyone in particular but just as if he'd spoken his thoughts randomly.

"Sensei, I'm sorry for putting you in this mess." Chloe said the first words after she finally recovered from the trauma of being coldly rejected by every Rimuru in the room. She now understood how (Canon) Luminous felt.

"Uhmmm...Who the fuck is Chronoa?" Chaos Rimuru asked curiously as he genuinely had no idea who Chorona was, this whole thing with Chloe and Chronoa being linked was clear to him but he didn't know if he missed something key.

"Don't worry, Chloe, it's not your fault." Canon Rimuru and (V&S) Rimuru spoke in unison and then both turned to Chaos Rimuru who looked like a confused child, which all the dragons found cute as it was so different compared to what he was like even a few minutes prior.

"Chronoa is Chloe" Canon Rimuru looked confused as he told Chaos Rimuru who Chronoa is but still Chaos Rimuru's face remained the same.

"I get that part, but is she a manas? An alter ego? A second personality? I have never heard of or met Chronoa. Is she someone specific to your realities? Am I missing something? All I can tell is that Chloe here has a manas. So I assume they're linked but blaming Chronoa which would be the manas I assume leaves me a tad perplexed. It seems you tried to enter her consciousness so she is like a congregation of memories? But Chloe doesn't appear to be anywhere near old enough to have a manas built upon the congregation of a vast amount of memories."

"Uh... What?" Everyone's brain crashed except Veldanava, Mozgav, Ciel, Great Sage, and Partner.

"It's none of that. Chronoa is a manas she gained when Hinata accidentally named one of her skills, which grew more and more with every time reset. But when the child Chloe came to the cardinal world, both Hinata and Chloe's consciousness disappeared from the body, leaving only Chronoa in control." Ciel, probably the smartest in the room, explained.

"That makes sense. So Hinata was a dumbass but it somehow worked out for you Rimuru, but not for the other Rimuru. Tragic having to share a body with Hinata and get a skill named by her. So I was right. It was a Manas and a congregation of memories, I don't particularly care for the rest of the details. I am acutely aware of what a Manas can do and its capabilities along with how it can influence and even take over its host. A Manas in many regards is a second soul merged with another person and the two beings can work together or destroy each other. Thank you for your response nonetheless, Ciel, you really are similar to my sister." Chaos Rimuru, actually the smartest person in the room when he actually uses his brain to full capacity, replied.

Ciel shook her head with a slight smile as she guessed who said "sister" was from prior conversations. She was also proud of that Rimuru's intelligence, as it most likely was the same as her husband's level... Assuming he actually bothered to use his brain.

........
.....
...
.

it took me a bit to fully comprehend what happened, but looks like the situation is dire.
"then I guess our first priority is to get out of this cave" I said as I started to move while shivering from the cold. 'huh, so that's how it feels to be cold' it's a new sensation to me.

as I moved, Rimuru followed behind me, as time went, I started to feel colder and colder.
"hey, Rimuru, do you also feel the cold?"
"yes, all of our resistance are gone, including cold resistances"
he said in an unenthusiastic tone. 'it's weird for that guy to be this unenthusiastic, but then again, our situation is dire.' as we move a bit more forward, we saw a giant bat.

it gazed at our direction for less than a second, yet am already a shivering mess. 'what is this?' I asked unable to understand this new sensation. 'is this... fear?'

"Hey, would be Ironic Justice if she was killed by a bat?" Mozgav said while slightly nudging Chaos Rimuru from the front. (Mozgav is sitting in front of Chaos Rimuru)

"Hey! I understand that this Rimuru hates Luminous, but what is the reason for you to be that way?" Veldora asked the asshole in the room.

"I'm just here to enjoy the chaos~" Mozgav replied with a cheeky little bitch of a smile.

"Hey! You said that you're my brother from a different reality, right? Why would you wish for that brother's wife?" V&S Rimuru complained about the blatant favoritism.

"And why the fuck am I ignored?!" Veldanava screamed as he had enough of playing doormat.

"Simple, you entered the room and got bitched by me. Your opinion is null and void. If you want to talk with adults, raise your daughter. At least raise 1 of your kids." Chaos Rimuru replied bluntly to Veldanava's complaints about his lack of attention and screen time.

"As for you, bloodsucker fucker, I enjoy chaos, therefore I chose the route of most entertainment for me. Plus, none of you is my actual brother, aka the Rimuru from my reality. So, unless these two morons at the corner 'invite' him, my favoritism would be placed on this Rimuru. Also, expect a child soon." Mozgav smirked all the way, especially at the end.

"What?! Wait, how can we even have a child? Aren't slimes infertile?" Luminous asked, confused about Mozgav's supposed premonition.

"But I do wonder... Ciel, wouldn't it be nice if you had a child with Rimuru? Also, Chaos Rimuru, wouldn't it be weird if you lost to those two? As in the get a child while you are still being sonless? On that note... Whose child of you three would be best?" Mozgav asked, not hiding his intent of mayhem.

"Adoption done. Gender finalized. Magicule supply is more than able, I can have my own whenever I want." Chaos Rimuru could tell Mozgav's game so he maintained a calm face but he couldn't resist a moment to tease the other version of himself that he favored.

"BUT! Rimuru, canon as you call him, the one with Ciel, I approve of your relationship, don't make her wait." He had a smug smirk on his face as he teased Canon Rimuru and Ciel.

Secretly Ciel gave a thumbs up saying thanks for the support. This was a super underground agreement they made without actually planning to make it. It just happened. Ciel had gained two wingmen.

"I also can't wait to see your child, Ciel. But, Chaos Rimuru, wouldn't it be bad for Velzard and Velgrynd if you adopted or just created your child? Don't you think they should have the pleasure of the childing actually being theirs? From their and your blood?" Mozgav retorted, clearly not satisfied with Rimuru's calm response. However, his retort turned the dragon girls into steaming tomatoes.

"How else do you think this idiot made Milim? I intend to do it the real way, but a supply of magicules is still needed to create a baby due to our existence. And the adoption -even though it wasn't really one- was beyond my control. I was thrown into it, but I graciously took my role. I would simply take the route my wives prefer to take." Chaos Rimuru responded with a reply that would sufficiently please any woman, and that it did as the dragon's sister blushed a deep crimson in embarrassment as they visualized what Rimuru said.

"Welp then. I will be waiting to trick them into fighting each other, yours and other Rimuru's children, in a fight of superiority for 'their father's pride'. I can have my fun then~" Mozgav said while leaning back as he accepted his defeat.

Sadly for Mozgav, he didn't know that Chaos Rimuru was a train wreck on the inside right now due to embarrassment.

"That would be interesting to see. I will not lie, especially since I would bully both versions of myself. At least that would be a fight. Making sure they stay safe is an easy task." Chaos Rimuru spoke, not caring for the responses he may receive. This man only speaks the truth.

"You two are fucking insane..." Veldanava said without looking at their eyes. Chaos Rimuru looked at him like he was a hypocrite and questioningly.

"Sensei, you are cruel!" Chloe pouted, trying to act cute, which utterly failed.

"Why and how would you enjoy seeing children fight?" V&S Rimuru asked, incapable of comprehending the duo's twisted logic.

Hinata glared, yet did nothing more.

Canon Luminous just sulked as she would never be able to enter such conversations.

V&S Luminous was an inch away from jumping at Mozgav's throat. Her maternal instincts greatly intensified due to the child (Ourobors) in her hands.

"Enjoy? no. Interesting, yes. I'd love to see how strong my kids are in comparison to other kids. Simply put I want to know how many skills I give them so no one fucks with my kids. Tough love, if you touch an electric outlet after being told not to you'll learn a lesson. Also don't get me wrong, if I had a daughter I would slaughter every male that came close to her, a son and I will make him a warrior who can protect those he loves. Assuming that's what he wants, of course." Rimuru shrugged as he said his piece and made himself clear.

"It's good to know that you're not actually enjoying seeing kids fight. You also don't enjoy seeing children fight, right Mozgav?" Canon Rimuru asked, clearly worried about his supposed brother's sanity.

"If I did then I'd enjoy seeing half the people in this room fight. That, that would be boring beyond belief. You're a child to me until you're strong enough to fight that pathetic demon and fake hero." Chaos Rimuru gave everyone another shocking revelation that he saw most of the people in this room as children.

"Oh no, I absolutely enjoy seeing kids fight. As we in my country say, the brave shall shed blood." Mozgav said while giving his creepiest smile, enjoying the audience's horrified and disgusted expressions.

Nobody was in the mood to talk. Well, Mozgav was, but he had no target to bully at the moment.

at that moment, I truly understood how weak we were. if it was me from before, I would have been able to make the that entire race go extinct in a day, yet, here I am shivering in fear just because it looked in my general direction for a moment.

when I regain my ability to stand and walk, I instantly went back to the cavern we were in. since it looked to be the closest place to a safe area.

when we returned, I just fell to the ground. my legs were no longer capable of resisting the cold. 'how are we supposed to survive this?' I asked my self, shivering, and powerless, I had no way of surviving. as I was about to cry in despair, I heard a Rimuru from behind say:

"here, take these. they are jeans and arm covers. yes, they all are made out of grass, but it's better than nothing right?" he said as he spitted out some cloth.
"oh and follow me, I have a nice surprise" I wore what he gave me and then followed him. close to one of the cavern walls, was his surprise.

"Tada~ a mattress and a pillow, they might only be made out of grass, but they are better than nothing! buy now for cheap!! and you will also get an extra thick grass blanket for free!"

"Who is the mattress and pillow for? And for what purpose? I likely know the answer but I want clarification." Chaos Rimuru turned his attention to (V&S) Rimuru. "Wait! Never mind, I don't care." Inevitably he decided he no longer cared as he began to flirt with both Velzards and both Velgrynds. He was going to fully secure the bag before he left.

"Then why ask?" Many questioned this sentiment.

"..." Chaos Rimuru ignored him as he was focused on more pressing matters i.e. flirting.

"From the castle of the night to a spread of grass. What a transformation! Hey, Masayuki, if you were in that situation, and, let's say, was with Velgrynd instead... What would you do? What will try to lessen the shock of the immense downgrade? Become the bed and below?" Mozgav, with his shit-eating smile, teased poor, sweet, and ever so forgettable, Masayuki. (Hey, don't blame us for forgetting about him[Asuryii didn't forget]. M even forgot about Guy and Rudra! M has shit Memory.)

"U-uh?! I-I-I... Um... I-I would do my best to make her comfortable!" Masayuki somehow fought through the embarrassment and answered, with the power of love, presumably.

"Do you see that, Rudra? Even your damn reincarnation is a better man than you!" Velgrynd, both canon and Chaos, insulted both Rudras.

"Heh. Looks like she left you." Guy said while his stressed version agreed while nodding his head.

"Rimuru... There are some annoying noises that are making it difficult for me to sleep... Could you get rid of them?" Canon Velzard asked of her now husband. Chaos Velzard is just too focused on hugging Rimuru's arms and sleeping on his shoulders.

Guy and Chaos Guy's mental state disintegrated by the cold response. While Veldora and Veldanava felt their pride as men and brothers fell like melted popsicles. Pathetic, weak, and limp.

Masayuki, after he saw how the for girls acted with Rimuru, wore a resolved face as he got up surprising everyone and calmly sauntered over towards Chaos Rimuru, in reality, he was shitting bricks at the risk he was to take. Meanwhile, Rimuru watched on, curious of what would occur.

"Rimuru-san ... .please teach me your ways." Masayuki shocked the room with his request as he proceeded to bow deeply toward Chaos Rimuru to show his sincerity.

"Hmmmmm.........." Chaos Rimuru looked at Masayuki curiously as he stared into the depths of his very soul. "Are you Rudras Reincarnation?"

"Yes."

"Then no. I respect your boldness and your will to face me but the answer is no... How do you feel about Rudra?" Rimuru responded politely, somewhat perplexing everyone as they expected him to be annoyed with Masayuki for asking such a question being related to Rudra. But as if to subvert expectations he showed the same respect he was given back to Masayuki.

"No! He lived for two thousand years with Velgrynd, he never even appreciated her, but just used her as a tool! He doesn't deserve her- No, he doesn't even deserve to be called a man!" Masayuki answered with shocking intensity, though it was obviously stemming from his galactic crush on Velgrynd.

Rimuru put a thumb up approvingly of Masayuki's words as he determined them to be the absolute truth. Masayuki had earned more respect from Rimuru due to his words, actions, and will. The disdain for Rudra was also a big help in gaining respect. "I've changed my mind. I will hear you out. What do you wish to learn, Masayuki?" Rimuru looked at him hopeful and curious of what he may possibly say and asked to learn.

"I've read a lot of novels and books, and in situations like this, the attendants usually get their memory erased after they return. What I want is to learn to earn Velgrynd's love on my own! Organizers! When we return, does our memory get erased? And if so, can I please keep my memories of Master's teachings?" He said everything in one breath, and when he was done, he had a look of surprise on his face, him-himself didn't believe that he said it all out loud, and he didn't believe that he could do that again.

"Bold...very bold. I like bold, and I certainly hadn't expected to see someone this bold. Coveting what is mine...hmm. I will let it go since what you say holds some truth and I find myself rooting for you in your endeavors as another man who despises that idiotic buffoon who calls himself a hero. I will teach you. But first, you must learn more about Velgrynd.

" What does she like to do in her free time? What hobbies does she have? How has she lived? What does she detest? How can you help her? How much can you help her in any given task? What is needed to help her?~" Chaos Rimuru proceeded to go on a 6-hour lecture on things Masayuki must know and basic tips on how to handle his own feelings and stances on subjects. The whole room watched in awe at the absolute GOLD Masayuki was being served by this Rimuru. The advice and tips he gave were nothing short of the legendary teachings of a man who can call himself RIZZ INCARNATE.

"As an aspirant manipulator, I can confirm the effect of his advice. If you were to ask me, I would've given you an hour-long lecture due to the difference in experience between me and Rizzuru." Mozgav said, admitting that truth. After all, Rimuru had years upon years of learning the arts of seduction, while Mozgav had random knowledge, common sense, a few weeks of experience, and his wit.

"But despite Rimuru's teaching, it all depends on what our dear organizers would do after this little event is done." Mozgav said as he seemed to be the only one who remembered that fact. After all, everyone was stunned by Rimuru's profound knowledge, while Rimuru was busy gloating in front of his wives-in-waiting.

But Rimuru was by no means an easy man as Guy and Rudra both pairs heard mere static coming from Rimuru's mouth as he smirked at them during the whole lecture.

"Well. It's simple. All of you would get their memory deleted once you return, except Mozgav, it would be more like a weird, muddy dream. No, he wouldn't remember everything, and the reason is character development-

"Shut up M." Asuryii, having none of that, slapped M and spoke. "Masayuki you can keep your memories of the lecture you received but everything else has to go."

"Shut the fuck up. Anyway, Masayuki, I now have plans for you, so your wisdom of rizz will remain." M also threw a punch to Asuryii.

They both spoke and acted at the same time, making the entire thing hilarious, and somewhat hard to understand due to the overlapping voice.

"AHEM! Anyway, he will keep his memories as I have plans for him, if you get what I mean, Asuryii. So don't make it, got it?" M said to Asuryii, and it was clear that they accepted Masayuki's request.

"I only deal in Rimuru and other series, no one else really matters much. All you." Asuryii shrugged as he really didn't care to give another Tensura character a win, even if he liked the character. Just wasn't in his writing interests.

"Welp, I'm starting to get tired, so let's go on with the reaction." M said as the PowerPoint slide show of a movie continued.

"Pff, haha" I give a slight laugh. in any other time, I would have called it a 'lame joke whos only entertainment come from the clown that made such a sad thing'
but maybe because of the pressure that have been collecting on me, I laughed at it.

"did you make them for me?"

"yes, it looked like you were quit cold, and you look tired, so you should better sleep." I have never thought that I would ever be so thankful for someone being considerate to me. well am a bit tired so might as well go to sleep since he made it for me.

"Rimuru, I think it's getting cold... Can you please help me with that?" Ciel shamelessly asked Rimuru, and he was too charmed by her to reject.

"Rimuru, I think [Partner] is acting up again, can you please warm me a bit?" Luminous asked with equal shamelessness to Ciel, and Rimuru delightfully put her into a tight embrace, making Ourobros smile even though he was asleep.

"Rimuru... It's quite cold here. Can you warm me up?" Chaos Velgrynd looked towards Chaos Rimuru cutely, who instantly wrapped his arm around her and sent small pulses of heat into her periodically. She, unlike the other two, was actually cold, but also wanted to be held in his embrace.

Velzard(both), meanwhile, were sleeping comfortably on Chaos Rimuru as he had been supplying a cold wave the entire time to make them relax and the cold finally got to Velgrynd as he intended from the start.

when I layed down, Rimuru jumped into between my arms, or in other words, to my chest.
but before I even started to gaze at him, he moved a bit, so he became between my arms and closer to my abdomen than my chest.

"I ate a lot of grass, and since this is a magicule rich cave, even the grass have a bit of energy stored in it. so, I have quite a bit of stored magicule, which I can use to make the cells of my body move faster, hence generating."

I stared at him, surprised. I knew he was the type of person that would give and help others, but I didn't expect it to be this much especially in such situation. I suddenly remembered on thing that I glossed over before.

"Rimuru, may I ask why did you tell me about your skills? especially since it looks like that's the most important one of them since I never knew about it before, let alone the fact that there is a high chance that you might acquire it again."

"ah, simple. because I trust you."

'just that? just because you trusted me?' I was completely dumbfounded by his response. but, it for some reason put a small smile on my face.

"thank you for trusting me, Rimuru" I said as I hugged him more and closed my eyes, finally going to sleep.

"Um... Mister organizer-"

"M"

"A-ah. Yes, M-san, is there going to be another event such as this?"

"Possibly another one in the future, should you return you will remember all prior connected events." Asuryii responded anticipating Masayuki's question.

"I may not approve of the vampire and by proxy another me getting with her, but I do respect your decision. That however does not mean I like her at all, I simply can respect the other me for taking care of someone he cared for. My feelings aside, make sure you stay happy V&S Rimuru."

For an odd change of pace, the more mellowed out and warm side to Chaos Rimuru came through as he ultimately decided to not disrespect (V&S) Rimuru's partner any further and for a choice he himself could never see himself making. However, anyone else was still on the board of targets.

A small sigh came from (V&S) Rimuru as he smiled towards Chaos Rimuru waving everything off but asking him to not talk down on his partner. Chaos Rimuru said "I will hold off as much as I can but the other one 0 promises so any problems she has with general statements are not my problem."

Many people were surprised at the change in Chaos Rimuru's attitude, leaving some to question what suffering and pain he may have experienced to create the man he is. BUT it also left some idiots thinking he got soft.

"So then get off my wi-" Both Guy's stood up and spoke towards Chaos Rimuru, while Veldanava silently prayed for the demons as he knew that he wasn't soft. He was just a man who was not one to compromise on matters he'd dealt with and his thoughts.

"What do you mean YOUR wife? This is MY wife. You can fuck right off back to hell before I kill you myself for covetting something thats mine. MY WIFE!" Chaos Rimuru being preoccupied opted to send a massive wave of magical energy at the two idiots on the scale to destroy most of creation.

"This will be your LAST warning. You don't get another even if you're a period demon from another reality. Oh! Veldanava sorry for attacking you instantly, no questions asked, your other self and I have problems. And Veldora... uhhhh... What did I do to piss you off again? ...ahhhh... don't know but I apologize. We share a similar relationship to you and your Rimuru in my reality." Rimuru released an intense wave of bloodlust towards the demons before his attention shifted within a split second to the male true dragons behind him.

"I'm back!" M said, despite him doing anything other than daze into the distance for the past few minutes.

"What did I miss... Oh! That. Welp, nice to see that you Rimurus are becoming somewhat friends. Also, isn't Guy supposedly smart? Why the heck did he suddenly turn into a 3rd-rate wuxia young master? Meh, love made them blind or some cringe shit like that."

"Oh no. Don't get it twisted, I tolerate the one Rimuru and the other one Rimuru I respect and could get along with." Chaos Rimuru waved it off as he took no time at all to correct M. He simply tolerated and respected the other Rimurus.

"You know that the power of friendship is stupid OP, right? It's so strong that, if combined with the power of love, can give a mortal the power to kill a God." M said, as if he was trying to sell him snake oil.

"Fuck the power of friendship. I believe in the power of winning and maintaining a superior strength or quality over an opponent. I will survive on the battlefield alone. I need no help." Chaos Rimuru was not about that Fairy Tail life. He was all about being blunt and honest at the fact that the power of friendship is bullshit.

"Now that's what I like! You truly did embrace thy edge, huh? Welp, regardless, all of you fucking shit will be yeeted deleted to your homes." M replied, and with a wave of his hand, everyone but Mozgav and Masayuki disappeared.

'M sounds retarded again.... I don't get paid enough for this shit.' Asuryii sighed as he pitied himself for dealing with M's antics day in and day out. They were friends but boy, was M like an annoying little brother at times.

"Oi. You know that I have an acute lack of sanity, right? You should expect this shit." I, who literally read his thoughts, complained.

'Believe me I know more than you can possibly comprehend...but that makes it interesting' Asuryii thought knowing M had a case of acute negative sanity.

"Bullshit. You don't know smak." M replied while annoying flashbacks appeared in his minds, which contained one of the many reasons for his lack of sanity.

"Hey, moron authors. Why the fuck are we still here?" Mozgav, annoyed and tired of their shit, asked politely.

"Simple" M slapped Mozgav and he disappeared after he had done something that only he, M, knew.

'Sure.' Asuryii predicted his next words and simply agreed.

"Now that I'm done with Mozgav, it's now time for you, dear Asuryii, to help me with Masayuki. After that, I will help you with Aza." M said even though Asuryii answered beforehand. Why did he waste his time? Simple. Because how the fuck are the readers supposed to understand what they were on about? Not like M made anything understandable for the readers.

"Masayuki, if you were to be thrown into a situation like that of Luminous and Rimuru, what would you prefer? Time Travel? If so, to the future or past? Happy time on earth before you get yeeted into the cardinal world? Or maybe somehow get thrown into another world entirely?"

"I..."

***

After Asuryii and M were done, Asuryii was just about to return to his gang when M stopped him.

"Here. 30 Decabytes of Rimuru porn. Use it to bribe Aza and maybe become porn transaction bodies." M said while shoving a hard drive as big as a box to Asuryii.

'This...this will get me killed faster than me acting like I never left....I'm fucked.'

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
80.2K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...