๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ

1.7K 89 17
By yungslimelifee

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟯

Najah stood in the bathroom mirror and stared at her face. She hated the changes her body had made over the past six months. The twins were due in another three months and she was all alone.

Besides her friends and family she talked to no one. Being outside and in the mix just didn't interest her anymore.

A few months ago Boogie went to jail. He wouldn't be released from jail for another few months. He got pulled over with a few guns and weed in his car.

"Ughh I just miss my man!" She sighed "Bobbi!"

"Yes?"

"I miss my man." Najah pouted "I know you do best, it's gone be okay tho."

Since he's been gone she let Bobbi and Kezia stay with her because she didn't wanna be alone.

Her brother and Bobbi were in a relationship he just traveled a lot and barely came back to Georgia so she was just as lonely as Najah.

From time to time he checked in on Najah or called so she made sure to answer for him.

"I think imma have them at least a month early. Ion think he gone be here to see it. All this is just so depressing, I wish he was thinking smarter."

"I'm sorry you gotta go through this Najah."

"Yea me too... thanks for being around for me I really appreciate you. Kezia"

"Huh?" He questioned "I wish I could pick you up. I love you son, son."

"Love you!" He responded with a smile on his face. Kezia couldn't say much but he'd always respond to whoever was talking to him.

"My baby daddy really is a fucking bum yo. Like ugh! Why I let him fuck me?!" Bobbi rolled her eyes. "What happened?"

"He saying he can't get Kezia cs sum came up. He probably wit that raggedy ass bitch. Oue I can't stand her fat ass."

"Bobbi she not even fat." Najah laughed "I know but her head really big as fuck. I see what typa bitches he like. Ion even know how I was ever his type."

"Mmcht he said he could get him if I drop him off cs he busy. You wanna come? It's like a thirty minute drive."

"Yes but I wanna get a blue slushy- oue then put some nerds in it and get me a sub from qt with some potato chips!" Najah described with her hands while staring directly at Bobbi.

"Okay" She laughed "Son, you want a slushy?"

"Yea!" He nodded "No you can have juice tho."

"Bobbi why you always gotta be a mom? You can never let my lil dude have fun. He finna go with his daddy anyway. Turn him up so he can pluck Tank nerves."

"God mommy gone buy you da biggest slushy they got innat hoe."

"He can have a small. You not finna have my baby stomach fucked up."

"Fine"

Bobbi packed Kezia's bag then they made their way to quick trip. Once they got everything they wanted Bobbi drove to Tank's location.

"Wassup Najah" Tank spoke "Hi bitch"

"Bobbi got you out hea doin' some hoe shit while my mans locked up? Y'all heffas ain't no good." He shook his head.

"Ain't nobody no heffa. She don't got me out here doing nothing Tank, I can't even walk from the house to the car without being tired. Trust ain't no niggas checking fa me."

"You'll be surprised."

"You not gone speak to my best?"

"She see me."

"Nigga you at MY car, fuck." Bobbi rolled her eyes. "Det I bought you. Fuck outta hea Bobbi ion got time fa yo shit today. Come on Kezia."

"Dada!" He cheesed reaching for him. "Demario you not talking to me. Cs i'll give da car back right na n have a new one by tonight. Fuck is we really talking about?"

"Hey- hey! We still gotta get back home girl chill." Najah spoke "Stay doin' too much. Imma see you later Najah. Keep yo raggedy ass friend onna leash."

"See ya"
"Bye, bye god mommy mannn!" She waved

"Byeee!" He waved back.

Tank shut the door and went inside the house then Bobbi pulled off.

"Why y'all still beefing?"

"Cs he got a pissy ass attitude cs ion wanna fuck him. You got a whole bitch, go fuck on her. I'll never cheat on my man and especially not wit my weird ass bum ass baby daddy."

"When did y'all even discuss that?"

"While we was texting about me dropping Kezia off. I gave him one chance when I first found out I was pregnant. That second time he fucked up I broke up with em n never went back."

"Youn wanna come home cs you creepin' wit a bitch? Ite bet, go be wit allem bird ass bitches then."

"You stood on bidness, period!"
"DID!"

Najah honestly thought she was gonna go back to him after a while but she really was disgusted by him and wanted nothing but to co-parent.

--

"Lemme see yo belly." Boogie spoke "Okay"

Najah got up off the bed and stood in front of her MacBook that was on her bed. She lifted her shirt up and turned to the side.

"I can't even see my feet no more." She spoke breathing heavily. "Damn what you tired a sum?" He laughed

"Yes! You don't even understand bae. It take me 5 years to get down the stairs. I can't even count how many breaks I take while going down."

"Where yo assistant at?"

"Work right now. She don't get off til 7, she not no assistant tho so not too much."

"I'm playin' I miss you. I can't wait to come home to you."

"I miss you more handsome. You think that's gone be before the girls get here?"

"Iono but I hope so. Ion go back to court til next week, imma see you?"

"You know it, I would never miss it. Just tell yo mama to keep it cute."

"She know better."

Najah had no hate in her heart for his family but she didn't really care for them. They were all mean to her and didn't care to even try to get to know her.

They just didn't like her for no reason. She wasn't gonna keep trying to figure out the reason either.

"I really wanted them in my kids life but not if they gone act like this. Are your brothers coming to the baby shower?"

"They say they is, we gone see tho."

"I fuck wit them, they so nice to me and they send me money for the girls all the time."

"Sound like they tryna take you from me."

"If that's all they got they gone have to try harder. A lil money ain't gone move me. My man owns BUSINESSES."

"You sum else." Boogie chuckled "I really hope they send you home. Just cry to them about me and the girls, hopefully it make them feel pity."

"Already knowin"

"You need a retwist and a haircut, they meeda send you back to me immediately. Got my baby in there looking like nobody love him."

"These muhfuckas don't give a fuck about me. They treat me like I did some crazy shit a sum but I guess dets jail fa you."

"I hate that." Najah pouted climbing back in her bed. "You sleepy?"

"Yes"
"You did hair today?"

"I had three clients and rescheduled the other two for tomorrow because my feet were hurting so bad."

"And my back too." She added "I can't wait for you to come home and rub on me until I fall asleep, I miss that. Bobbi don't do it like you. She be getting tired of it so quick."

"Sheon love you like I love you."

"Nobody love me like you love me. I just wanna be in your skin right now."

"You finna make me feel bad. Imma call you back when I can, ite?"

"No, why you gotta hang up?" She whined "Ion wanna see you in yo feelins n start cryin' n shit."

"If you in yo feelins just say det Asaad."

"I am, ian gotta lie. Ion like being away from you. Everything you go through I gotta miss out on cs I was being dumb. Imma make it up to you I promise."

"Okay, call me when you can. I love you."
"Ite, I love you more."

Najah hung up then closed her laptop. She started feeling really bad but she stopped herself from crying.

Instead of being sad she watched a movie until Bobbi came home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.2K 22
Enjoy ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ
3.4M 123K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
442K 12.5K 40
"she tell me fuck you I hate you then I love you"