The Loving Arrange Marriage

By YouDontKnowMeDudee

When two imperfect characters perfectly blend with each other, the spark of love excites them. โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction
Kookie's university
Tae gets a call from MrsKim
Marriage news
First meet
Marriage
Wedding Day
Cuteness ~
Shopping
Reception Party
Kookie's friends
First Night (M)
Visiting Office
Office Romance
Jealousy
I am prepared to sacrifice my life,I would gladly do it twice
Going to University
Taehyung's Birthday
Tattoo
Campaigning At Night
Campaigning At Night (2/2)
Ignorance
Drunk Bunny
Care
Sick
The Night
Letting Out The Memories
Missing You
Opening Up
Still Waiting
The V

Uncertain

1K 64 3
By YouDontKnowMeDudee

"I will miss it here," Jungkook whispered lowly clutching the hem of Taehyung's hoodie. This place happens to grow an unforgivable attachment with his soul's serenity! Something about the ocean, waking up every morning to this aesthetic view, admirable symphonies of the nature and lastly, the beautiful memories he created along with his husband occupied a spacial place in his core!

"Lets go love, we can visit this place whenever you want to,"after bidding a final goodbye to their first honeymoon spot, the Kim couple drifted towards their second designation ~

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐭
𝐁𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

"Hey bunny," Yoongi greeted his little fluff ball who giggled excitedly answering,"Hyy hyungie, how are you doing? Your health is fine na? Koo mish you shoo much," the pouty male scrunched his nose cutely and stomped his foot on the floor to express the intensity of his feelings. Taehyung chuckled silently observing his cute wifey's affectionate actions. He loves to stare at his life!!

After talking with his family for almost an hour, giving them a little tour of their yacht, the ocean scenario and a heartfelt conversation with their son-in-law, Jungkook hanged up the call with the iconic bunny smile playing on his lips! "Hubby—

╰    𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎    ╯

"Ignore it darling," Taehyung sighed softly lowering his phone's volume and kept smooching the younger's fluffy cheeks. "But its wrong na, you should pick it up," Jungkook complained crossing his arms against his soft chest! Before Kim Taehyung could response anymore his phone lightened up showing the same caller id who called a few seconds ago,"Pick it up hubby, Koo is here," he laid his head against his husband's muscular chest and kept playing with the elder's fingers.

"This better be fucking important or else you know me," Taehyung grumbled in annoyance. "I am really sorry for hampering your private moments sir but this needs to be taken care of immediately!" Taehyung could sense the anxious tone of his employee, letting out a worn out sigh he uttered,"Continue Tristan!" 

"Princess!!" Taehyung slumped his body weight against the couch and glanced at the pouting male beside him. Jungkook hummed in response while maintaining his eye contact with the gloomy, dark atmosphere outside."I don't know how to break this news to you, but princess we will have to cut short our honeymoon tour here only!" Taehyung could feel Jungkook's shoulder sink slightly, the invisible fluffy bunny ears flopped down in sadness. "I am so sorry princess my company needs me right now and I thought of every other ways to escape this but except me and Jhope hyung I can't trust anyone else. I am the ex mafia king love and cutting such underground ties is not easy at all. Don't worry I will meet you everyday, hm?"

"Meet?"Jungkook's heart shattered in pieces, he just wished to stay along with his husband and never part away. "Yes princess, although our house is safer but I can't trust anyone with your life specially after the last incident when they tracked me down! So, my Koo will be a good wifey and stay with mom, dad, Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung and his tiger plushie in our farmhouse for s—some ummm," 

"For some? H—hubby for how many d—days?" the CEO male gulped visibly feeling the smaller one's body starting to quiver and probably he bit his rosy lips harshly to prevent from sobbing out loudly. "F—For some weeks," Kim Taehyung will never lie to his husband, never ever!

Thereby it took no seconds for the sensitive male to wail out grievously, and this is what Kim Taehyung hates. Kim Jungkook's pretty lascivious lips and puffed out cheeks should only bloom in happiness. He kept fondling with his husband's bouncy hair and gently clasped his hands. "Please calm down love I promise to visit within a w—week." 

Well, lets say that Kim Taehyung had to buy an entire banana milk store and do some pretty easy jobs like kissing the blushy bunny every passing second, making promises to call him everyday, take care of his health during the younger's absence, etc—

"I love you daddy! Do you love Koo?"
"Yes love"
"You love Koo?"
"I do baby"
"You love me?"
"Yess"
"Uffo, do you love me??"
"........"
"Answer me! Do you love me?"
"Y-Yes"
"SAY IT BACK MR KIM PHUCKING TAEHYUNG !!!"
"I-I love you t-too bun"
"DON'T SHUTTER YOU PHUCKER"
"I love you bun,"

"Don't gulp and say it more emotionally. I swear to god you tiger faced Gucci boy, I will throw you out my yacht and then sharks will feed on you SO SAY IT BACK MORE EMOTIONALLY,"

"I love you bun, my sweetheart, baby bunny, darling, cute wifey. I love you so much my baby princess," Kim Taehyung is going to have a long night ~

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"H—Hubby! P—Please come to meet me o—once in a week" Jungkook asked fiddling with his long sweater paws and an adorable pout never left his face. Taehyung clutched the steering firmly trying to control his overwhelming emotions, his husband is his solace, serenity, sanity and also his insanity, he lives for him and he will die for him. Suddenly a warm delicate hand caressed his thumb to gain his lost attention. "Are you okay hubby?" Taehyung nodded exhaling a distressed breath pressing his right hand with the former's chubby ones. 

Several bright stars resided in the night sky glowing merrily, it is the night of the crescent-shaped moon. The semi bright light illuminated every dark soul leaving behind two wretched souls.

Taehyung applied the break harshly, the tires came to rest with a slight screech sound and Jungkook looked down sensing his husband's raging yet disheartened feelings. 

"I will wait for you hubby, Koo will call you every night and you, Mr CEO have to pick it up no matter what. Promise?" Jungkoook forwarded his pinky finger flashing the puppy doe eyes shimmering with tears, Taehyung nodded slightly interconnecting their fingers,❝I love you wifey❞. Taehyung's orbs traveled towards those light pink lascivious lips slightly parted apart and his hot breath fanning over those spreading chills across Jungkook's petite body,❝I love you too hubby❞. Within the next instance the younger felt a pair of hungry lips slamming against his, taking his breath away.......

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

█► Thanks for reading ◄█

Vote ✔
Comment ✔
Follow me ✔
Add this book to your reading list (for continue updates) ✔
Play the songs at their given respective places to feel the climax better✔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 10.7K 74
แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› ๊œฐสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€. แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด€ษขแด‡.แด€แดœ ๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…จ They say that if two people are destined to be together, then no one can do anything to separate them. T...
96.5K 2.5K 5
Jeon Jungkook a great Mafia and Ceo acts rude and Cold with his Wife Taehyung but secretly madly in love with him. A short story....... โฌ†๏ธTop Kook โฌ‡๏ธ...
2.9K 297 24
๐—ง๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ & ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ...
22.3K 1.2K 29
Not an ordinary office romance. (Old cringy work. Read my other books instead, warned you:) โšก๏ธA Jeon Jungkook Fan Fiction ยฉtaetaepurpleme2019 Highest...