Likes for sale (Complete)

By Vannawhite08

Vibe is that nigga. Isyss is a baddie. Another story of fame vs love, Which would you choose? Spinoff to Su... More

Another Viral moment.
All about who you know...
Know your worth
A special guest
Foundation
Ice Ice baby
Somethin about that girl.
The reoccurring.
Know your face, know your place
Leaked
What works for me
13-Such is life
14-Win you over.
15-Aint it worth it?
16-Wandering eyes.
Updates: Coming this Week!! 01.15.23
17-The luckiest girl in the world.
18-Secret lover.
19- What a pretty face can get you.
20-Someone's Favorite
21-Social butterfly
22-Show you how much
Updates week of 01.29.24
23-Home girl
24- It's a vibe
25-That girl
Updates week of 02.05.24
Updates 02.12.24
30-Ice
31- On a high note
Updates coming 02/19/24
32- New Path
33- What's next?
34-Sucks when you know
Updated 02/26/24
Updates 03/04/24
Updates 03.18.24
Updates 03.25.24
Updates 04/01/24 on Patreon

Write about you

78 10 0
By Vannawhite08

"And done." Isyss said taking a picture on the beach.

She and Isla were wearing similar bikinis. Hers was a one-piece while Isla's was a two-piece. As she looked through the photos they damn near looked the same.

"Yess finally." Keisha said passhing her a drink.

"See it was a good idea to come." Isla said as they all sat in fold-out chairs on the beach.

"You should post more bikini photos you'll get more money." Keisha added

There were people but definitely not as many people when they were in LA.

"If you want we can do a collab?" Jean said walking up and fanning out her towel.

Sand started to fly as the women covered their drinks and shielded their faces.

"Bitch-" Keisha started but Isla grabbed her.

"I could give you some pointers." Jean offered and Isyss smiled.

Jean was a pro at bikini even now she sported a thong two-piece. On average her photos could easily get 100k likes. Isyss was doing the same while covered. Like she was now with her shawl and two-piece short-set swimsuit.

"No thanks." She said and Jean opened her mouth to say something but stopped.

Isyss noticed her eyes go to the two men on the beach, Vibe and Play.

To her, it was obvious that Jean had been eyeing him, really since that morning.

"So how long have you known Play?" Isyss asked and both Isla and Keisha turned their heads.

They knew what she was trying to do to since Jean had obviously had an eye on Vibe.

"The same amount of time that I've known Vibe." Jean smiled and Isla eyed her.

They could all tell she was up to something sneaky.

Both Vibe and Play approached.

Play took a seat next to Jean wrapping his arm around her as Vibe stood next to Isyss.

"You still got an attitude?" He asked as she continued to ignore him.

"Ight well, I gotta show tonight yo ass can stay here then." He said and she rolled her neck turning to look at him.

"Stay?" She stood up scoffing.

"I plan on goin out too, prolly not to your lil show tho." She said smiling sweetly as she batted her eyes.

"I got an outfit to go out in?" Isyss turned to Isla.

"Now you know you do." She smiled.

"I was thinkin somethin see-through, maybe diamonds." She said standing up and waving down her body.

"See through?" Vibe repeated looking at her crazy.

He knew that wasn't her thing, looking at her swimsuit choice it was obvious.

Isyss had specifications.

"Yea." She smiled at him and Isla turned trying not to laugh at how immature they were both being.

Isyss motioned her finger and Vibe stepped closer.

"Don't worry baby. This body is all yours when it's wet." She said the last partly lowly in a seductive whisper before she walked off and Isla followed.

Keisha smirked overhearing her cousin on bullshit.

"You know you fucked up right?" Keisha said placing her feet in the sand.

"Jealousy doesn't work well with her, she just gets mad, sometimes a lil even." Keisha said and he looked at her.

"Fuck you mean even when I ain/t do nothin to her?" He looked as she stood up.

She smirked at Play knowing he was looking at her more than the girl he had his arm around.

"Oh, you'll find out." She said and Vibe looked confused.

"I just know if my nigga was out showing off his mornin wood to erryone and they momma id be a lil mad too. Even if he tried to dick me down to make up for it." She told him straight up.

"But not my nigga, not my problem." She said before looking at Jean.

Her eyes were glued to Vibe as his brothers were too glued to Keisha to notice.

"Tread lightly." She warned him patting his arm before she walked off.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Vibe said turning to his brother.

Play was damn near breaking his neck to turn and watch Keisha walk away.

"Ion even know." Play moved his head side to side following as she walked.

Vibe looked past his brother chuckling before noticed Jean gawking at him and he finally realized the issue.

He sucked his teeth and ran after towards the beach house

"Ice!" He called out running towards them.
——————————————————————————————————————
"Cuz you are so fuckin irritatin." Keisha said with a smirk.

Isyss stepped out in a white, sheer body suit.

"I'm jus matchin energy." She said making Keisha snicker

All her main body parts were covered but the little pieces exposed were going to cause heads to turn.

"Okay turn around." Isla said and Isyss complied doing a few poses.

Isla was living for this moment knowing her sister wouldn't be as bold otherwise. She enjoyed seeing her having fun. Even though it was her being petty.

Keisha the entire time cheered her on.

"Okay, bitchhh!!" She said before they all decided to take a picture.

It was a good one too, from head to toe the three women were all dressed to kill.

Isyss finished her look off with lots of accessories including diamonds on the inner and outer parts of her eyes. Her heels were to die for and ironically the same pair of LV's Keisha had. She was in a blue dress that crisscrossed down her back with lace sleeves. Isla opted for a green two-piece she grabbed from her sister's bag.

"Yea we look too good not to post this." Keisha grabbed her cousin's phone and posted the photos of her.

"Wait, my tags." Isyss said and Keisha laughed.

"Girl didn't you say a break not even a day ago." She reminded her.

Isyss rolled her eyes, grabbed her phone, and updated the post.

"Well, this is someone's outfit. Also, don't post my location." She said and Keisha looked at her confused.

"Remember that lil stalker situation we had a while back? The random invites to events, her getting random things at hotels and shit?" Isla said and Keisha nodded.

"Sorry, I forgot." She admitted as Isyss nodded.

"It's fine jus tryin not to get murdered." She said casually as they laughed.

"Girl yo stalker rich?" Keisha asked.

"Rich enough to send some nice gifts. Some of which I kept." Isla admitted.

"So wait why you tell him you was goin out to not go out?" Isla looked at her sister.

"I don't even know." She admitted with a light laugh.

"I'm crazy ain't I?" She turned to Keisha who nodded.

"But I like it." Keisha admitted.

"Let's go make yo man jealous." she added and Isla nodded.

"To tha club!" Kiesha lifted her hand and they all laughed.

"Also Jean-" Isyss started but was cut off.

"Is smooth bout to catch an ass whoopin." Keisha said and Isla nodded.

"I'm the wild one ight, and she out wildin me." Keisha added as they all nodded in agreement.

Jean had been making comments all since Vibe tried to tell her she couldn't 'go'. She also made sure to be extra excited to join them on the night out. Meanwhile, Isla, Isyss, and Keisha had opted to stay and help Isyss get ready.

"We can jump her if you want?" She added before Isyss waved her off and walked out of the beach house, dressed to kill.

A limo pulled up and she looked at them.

"Vic said you might still want to come." The driver said opening the door and she gave off a little smirk.

"Thank you." She said before he helped the ladies in.

"Yea, yawl kinda cute." Keisha said and Isyss sighed as they pulled off.

"But not official. We just keep... fuckin.." She said and they both laughed.

"Yeah, we know." Isla teased her.

"It's like one minute were jus talkin, regular conversation and then were fuckin." she admitted.

"But the talks?" Keisha asked and she sighed.

"Honestly, like the night we met, when I had faith in men, music and was amazing at my job." She said and Isla looked at her sister.

"That night was the last night I felt like me, well before the fall and everything." She added.

"Since then I haven't felt like me but when he talks- when we talk." She paused and they looked at her.

"He remembered a lot of things from that night." She explained and they couldn't help but listen.

It was as if even in these two years, with limited conversation and even a change of career vibe, he remembered her.

"So what you wanna manage this nigga?" Keisha said and Isla laughed.

"No smart ass, I like remembering who I was and he does that for me. He makes me feel content." She said and they nodded.

"Well let's drink to that at least." Keisha said grabbing the bottle between them.

After she poured them drinks they all danced and drank as they headed to the club.

"These island people know how to party." Isla said as they got out and Keisha nodded.

The club was blasting music with people wrapped around the building trying to get in.

Isyss was the last to get out of the limo.

Isla and Keisha had turned heads themselves but the moment Isyss stepped out everyone turned and looked at her.

"I feel like maybe I shouldn't have worn this." She said and Isla took one hand while Keisha took the other.

"Bitch we look goodt, you need to be out like this." Keisha said as they headed to the front of the line.

"What?" She said as they looked at her.

"If he got us a limo then he obviously put us on the list." She said before giving the bouncers Isyss's name and they lifted the red rope letting them in.

"See." She said and the sisters were surprised but followed her in.

They walked in turning heads as they did.

"Ight yawl I got one more in me." Vibe said winded as he held the mic.

The crowd cheered and as they approached Isyss realized outside of hearing him sing that night this was the first time she had been to one of his shows, hell even seeing it.

They found the VIP section towards the back, near the stage.

"Why would he perform at a club?" Keisha asked confused.

"I think he makes more money." Isla suggested and Isyss nodded.

Her eyes were on the woman dancing closer and closer to the stage.

"Who is that?" She said rubbing her eye to adjust her contact.

"Your most favorite person." Keisha said smartly as Isla nudged her.

"I said we can jump her but yawl said no." She added as Jean climbed onto the small platform and started dancing near him.

"Excuse me." Isyss said standing up and leaving her bag and phone in her place.

Keisha stood up but Isla shook her head.

"My baby ain't no lil baby no more." Isla said proudly picking up her sister's bag and phone and watching proudly as he sister strode to the stage.

"We might have to jump her later." She added and Keisha nodded as they both watched Isyss walk up and approach the stage.

She was easy to spot since the crowd all turned their heads with her passing.

"Aww man." Vibe said with a smile until he scanned down Isyss's body and she smirked at him.

She could tell he didn't like the idea of her being practically naked as he nearly stumbled over his lyrics.

Meanwhile Jean was inching her way closer to Vibe to dance on him but before he could Isyss walked up and stuck her hand out.

Vibe chuckled into the mic.

"Hol up." He said and the music stopped.

Everyone looked and waited as he walked past Jean, grabbed Isyss's hand, and pulled her on stage.

"Yawl she gotta go home right now." He laughed wrapping his arms around her.

"You look good." He said kissing her cheek before he held her hand up and she did a 360 and the crowd cheered and howled at her.

"She it ain't she?." He said proudly as he announced it to the crowd and they cheered louder.

"Ight ight that's enough." He said pulling her in front of him and wrapping one of his arms around her.

"I think she came to prove a point what you think?" He said and the crowd cheered.

"Aint nobody badder!" He sang into the mic

The DJ brought back the beat as the crowd cheered.

"Cause she colder than Ice!" He sang and everyone went crazy.

Isyss looked back at him and he smirked.

He did tell everyone he was working on a new song and a new album a few nights ago at Mar Rackz party.

What she didn't expect was he was telling the truth but the fact she was hearing lyrics she was sure was about her only three days after his announcement.

"Cause she colder than, she colder than Ice!" He sang and the crowd screamed.

A few others danced as they repeated the hook.

isyss didnt normally like the spotlight but standing there with a crowd of people singing Vibe's song didnt feel that bad, not with him there holding her.

"Cause she colder than Ice!" He said and the crowd joined in.

"Cause she colder than, she colder than ice!" They screamed and Isyss stood smiling as Vibe held her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1K 26
WARNING: PROFANITY USED THROUGHOUT THE SERIES Teenagers in their Senior Year of high school going through life together. For better or worse.
212K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
11.1K 853 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ
66.6K 1.6K 48
Last one ... I promise 🙂 MUST READ ALL 4 BOOKS OF WHAT IS LOVE SERIES FIRST