The Secret Heart|Jisoo|Haein|...

By hollytrag

Two extraordinary men find themselves captivated by a woman of intricate allure, whose heart seems unattainab... More

TᕼE ᔕEᑕᖇET ᕼEᗩᖇT: ᘔEᖇO
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1: ᑎO TIᗰE TO ᔕᑭᗩᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2: ᔕTᗩᒪᒪIᑎG Iᑎ ᗩ ᗪᖇI-ᖴIT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3: ᑭᒪᗩY ᗯITᕼ ᗰᗩTᑕᕼEᔕ, YOᑌ GET ᗷᑌᖇᑎEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4: ᔕIᒪᐯEᖇ ᔕᕼOᖇEᔕ Oᖴ ᖇEᗩᒪITY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5: ᑕᗩᖇEᖴᑌᒪ ᗯITᕼ TᕼE ᒪIGᕼTᔕ Oᖴ YEᔕTEᖇᗪᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6: ᗯᗩᐯEᖇIᑎG ᒪOYᗩᒪTY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7: ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TᕼE EYEᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ TEᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9: TᕼE ᑕOᑎᗪITIOᑎ Oᖴ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10: ᑎIGᕼTᗰᗩᖇEᔕ ᗯITᕼIᑎ ᖇEᗩᒪIT'ᔕ EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11: TᕼE ᑌᑎᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᒪEGᗩᑕY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12: ᖴOᖇᗰIᗪᗩᗷᒪE ᖴOᖇᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗪIᔕᑕOᖇᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14: ᗯIᑎᗪᑌᑭ EᗰOTIOᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 15: ᗷEᕼIᑎᗪ TᕼOᔕE TEᗩᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16: TEᑎTᗩTIᐯE ᒪOOKᔕ Oᖴ ᗪEᔕIᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17: ᗷITTEᖇ ᗷᒪOOᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 18: ᖇEᐯEᖇIEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 19: ᖴOᖇ ᗷETTEᖇ Oᖇ ᗯOᖇᔕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20: Oᒪᗪ ᗯᗩYᔕ ᑕᗩᒪᒪIᑎG
ᑕᕼᗩPTEᖇ 21: ᒪOᔕT ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴOᑌᑎᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 22: ᗪᗩᑎGEᖇOᑌᔕ ᗰOᐯEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 23: Iᑎ ᗩᑎOTᕼEᖇ ᒪIᖴE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 24: ᗯITᕼEᖇIᑎG ᗪᗩYᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 25: GOᑎE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 26: ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIᐯE TᕼOᑌGᕼTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 27: TᕼE ᑌᑎᔕᑭOKEᑎ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 28: ᔕᗩᒪT TO ᗯOᑌᑎᗪᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 29: ᗩTOᑎIᑎG ᖴOᖇ ᗰY ᔕIᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 30: ᗪEᑕIᔕIᐯE GᗩᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗩᖴᖴᗩIᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 32: ᒪᗩTE ᑎIGᕼT ᑕᗩᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 33: ᗪOᑌᗷTᖴᑌᒪ ᕼEᗩᖇT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 34: ᔕᗩᑕᖇEᗪ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 35: KIᔕᔕ ᗰE ᗰOᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 36: ᗷᖇIGᕼT ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᑎᑕEITEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 37: TᕼE EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE Oᖴ ᗩ ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 38: TᕼᖇᑌTᕼᖴᑌᒪᒪY ᕼOᑎEᔕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 39: TᕼE ᗩᗯᗩITEᗪ ᒪETTEᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 40: ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41: TᕼE ᖴᗩᐯOᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 42: Iᑎ TᕼIᔕ ᖴᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ ᖇOOᗰ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 43: ᗷᖇᑌIᔕEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᗷOᑎEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 44: TᕼE ᑌᑎKᑎOᗯᑎ ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 45: ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ Oᖇ ᖴOE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 46: ᗰY Oᗯᑎ ᗪᗩᖇK ᔕEᑕᖇETᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 47: ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼEᔕE I ᑭᒪᗩᑕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 48: ᗰY ᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 49: TᕼE ᔕEᗩ ᗯITᕼ ITᔕ ᗪEEᑭᑎEᔕᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 50: TᕼE ᑕᖇᑌᗰᗷᒪIᑎG TOᗯEᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51: TᕼE ᗷᒪᑌE TIᗪE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 52: EᒪᗪOᖇIᗩ'ᔕ GOᒪᗪEᑎ ᕼIᔕTOᖇY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 53: TᕼE ᗰIᔕᔕIᑎG ᑭIEᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 54: TᕼE ᗪOᗯᑎᑭOᑌᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 55: ᗷIGGEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ TᕼE ᗯᕼOᒪE ᔕKY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 56: ᗪᗩᑎᑕE TᕼE ᑎIGᕼT ᗩᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 57: ᗯᕼᗩT EYEᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ TEᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 58: EᑎOᑌGᕼ GᗩᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 59: TᕼE ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎT Oᖴ TᕼE ᕼEᗩᖇT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 60: IT ᑕᑌTᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼᑌᖇTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 61: TᕼE ᗯOᑎᗪEᖇᔕ Oᖴ YOᑌ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 62: ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩGE ᑭᖇOᑭOᔕᗩᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 63: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪᗩTOᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 64: TᕼE ᗪᗩᖇK ᔕIᗪE Oᖴ TᕼIᑎGᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 65: TᕼE ᖴᗩᑕᗩᗪE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 66: ᒪOᐯE ᗰE ᗩᑎYᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 67: TᕼE ᑕᒪᗩᗯIᑎG ᗰOOᑎ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 68: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪIᑕᗩᗰEᑎT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 69: ᑕᖇY Oᖴ ᗩ TᕼOᑌᔕᗩᑎᗪ ᗰOOᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 70: ᗰOᖇE Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎG, ᗪEᗩᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 71: OᑎE Oᖴ ᑌᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 72: ᔕᕼᗩᗪOᗯᔕ Oᖴ TᕼE ᑭᗩᔕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 73: ᗯIᔕᕼ ᗯE ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 74: ᗩᒪIEᑎ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 75: ᗩᒪTEᖇIᑎG ᗪᖇEᗩᗰᔕ Oᖴ ᖇEᗩᒪITY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 76: TᕼE IᗪOᒪIᘔEᗪ ᖴᗩᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 77: ᖴᖇᗩGIᒪE ᗷY ᗪEᖴEᑕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 78: TᕼE ᑌᑎTOᒪᗪ TᖇᑌTᕼ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 79: TOᖇᖇEᑎTIᗩᒪ ᖇᗩIᑎᖴᗩᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 80: Eᑎᗪ Oᖴ TIᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 81: ᗩᑎ ᗩᑎGEᒪ'ᔕ ᗪᑌTY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 82: ᗪOᖇᗰᗩᑎT ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 83: TᕼE ᗯEᒪᒪ Oᖴ ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 84: ᖴᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ TEᗩᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 85: TᖇᑌE ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᗯIᑎ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 1/2
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 2/2

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8: ᑌᑎE᙭ᑭEᑕTEᗪ EᗰOTIOᑎᔕ TO TᕼE ᑕᒪOᔕEᗪ EYEᗪ

227 15 4
By hollytrag

Silent emotions speak volumes, for unspoken words do not equate to nonexistent feelings. Throughout countless moments, he yearned for something greater. He longed for the nights spent in her presence to stretch endlessly, wishing for a happiness that knew no bounds or hindrances. He understood the complexities that plagued their connection, for their journey had never been effortless. And now, amidst this unexpected love, he couldn't help but wonder if Elena truly comprehended the gravity of it all. To her, it seemed inconsequential, merely a fleeting desire for amusement rather than a foundation to build upon.

"Elena," Carlton began, his voice filled with uncertainty. Elena regarded him with a mixture of doubt and confusion, struggling to comprehend his recent words. Suddenly, Carlton's expression shifted, morphing into one of deep sorrow and despair.

"Since the very first moment our paths crossed, I knew that everything would change," he confessed, his voice heavy with emotion.

"You were like a forbidden fruit, tempting and enticing, but I knew indulging in you would only bring me pain and suffering."

"Yet, despite the risks, I made the conscious decision to claim you as my own," Carlton continued, his voice trembling with vulnerability.

"I understood that our connection was rooted in mere pleasure, a temporary escape from reality."

"I knew it all along," he whispered, his words hanging in the air, causing Elena's muscles to tense as she struggled to comprehend the weight of his confession.

"This can't be happening," Elena thought, her mind reeling as she watched him approach her. His eyes, once again transparent and filled with longing, mirrored the intensity she had only witnessed during their intimate moments. She had always wondered about the depth behind his gaze, and now, she finally understood. He was in love, and it terrified her.

"Elena, you have awakened a sensation within me that I never knew existed until now!"

"I am deeply in love with you!"

"You are the woman who holds my heart!" He murmured, his hand gently caressing her cheek. Elena stood there, unsure of how to respond, and took a step back, lowering her gaze. But instinctively, he knew how to take charge and seize the moment. He firmly grasped her hips, drawing her closer to him.

"From this moment forward, I promise to never act against you or your interests, if you promise to become my wife and stand by my side in front of my family," his eyes locked onto hers, intense and unwavering, awaiting her answer to his proposal. Elena was once again taken aback by his words. She had never anticipated this sudden turn of events.

Her concern evident in her eyes, she mumbled the words at him, "Your wife?" Carlton nodded slightly, drawing closer to her, his lips inching towards hers. As he licked his lower lip, her gaze dropped, a mix of emotions swirling within her.

"That's all I'm asking for."

"We can still keep this hidden from the public," he suggested.

"But our family and friends deserve to know," he softly uttered, his nose brushing against hers. She scoffed, her eyes meeting his.

"You're right."

"We shouldn't hide anymore," she murmured, her eyes steady and resolute as she deceived her true intentions. The decision had been made in her mind, and doubt no longer lingered.

"I need you every second of my life, El," he murmured, their lips almost touching. Their foreheads pressed together, her hands finding their way to the back of his neck. Gently, her nails grazed the spot behind his ear, bringing him pure bliss as he closed his eyes.

"Let's forget, just for tonight, that I was ever angry with you," she pleaded, feeling his smile against her lips. His hand gripped her hip, giving it a gentle squeeze, while the other found its way behind her head, pulling her closer. The kiss grew more intense, his lips pressing against hers with urgency, his tongue teasing her lower lip. Elena willingly granted him access, and the kiss deepened, fueled by a sense of urgency, passion, and desperation. Carlton had always been a skilled kisser, and she relished these late-night make-out sessions with him.

The hand on her hip moved lower and he cupped her ass. Elena moaned into his mouth and he hummed, the other hand now stroking the hinge of her jaw.

"All I need is you, El!"

"I love you" he murmured as he nuzzled her face. Suddenly the next thing she knew he was pushing her onto the bed. Her back hit the mattress as her eyes adjusted on his face, his steady eyes sending all kinds of emotions and feelings throughout her body.

He always had this dominant presence that drove her crazy every time they were ready to make love. When he climbed onto the bed, Elena couldn't wait any longer and sat up to pull him by the collar of his shirt. He immediately landed on top of her, his mouth on hers again, and his hands began to explore her body. They went from her thighs up to her stomach and then higher, squeezing her tits. Elena moaned at his kneading and soon his hands moved higher, cupping her cheeks tenderly. He pulled away and moved her hair away from her face.

She felt him undressing her, but she wanted it to last as long as possible. She pushed him away and he seemed confused before she pushed him onto his back. Elena sat on his lap and felt how hard he was under his jeans.

"Always so hard for me!" She ground down on him as her hands were placed firmly on his chest. Carlton bit his bottom lip at the vivid scene he was experiencing. He was totally immersed by her sensual demeanor that was taking him over, one of the many attributes he liked about her.

"El"

"Fuck, don't torture me like this!" He felt like he could burst his load in his pants any second if she continued to tease him. She grinned and leaned down to kiss his neck, her tongue leaving hot trails that stimulated his needs.

He quickly sat up with her, his hands flying to her lower back for support. He lunged forward, his tongue exploring her mouth with emphasis, mapping her teeth with it, and when she felt his hands trying to pull off her shirt, she tugged roughly at his hair. Carlton's hips bucked to meet hers as he moaned her name, brokenly.

"I want to take my time with you tonight!"

"Let me!" She pushed his chest so he could lie down again. Carlton wanted to protest, but she put a finger to his lips. The look he gave her was sinful yet endearing before he closed his eyes and kissed her finger, allowing her to do whatever she wanted to him. The small soft kisses she left on his chest made him moan softly, he felt so appreciated and loved in that moment that it made his head spin.

"Now I want to see you!"

"Sit up." He immediately obeyed and she unbuttoned his shirt slowly one by one while he kissed her jaw and neck, sucking at it once in a while.

"Ah, El!"

"Let me take your shirt off!"

"I want to suck on these beauties!" He murmured against her ear as he cupped both tits with his hands. Elena didn't have time to comply before he pulled it over her head. The next thing she knew her bra snapped open and her breasts fell free in front of him. He immediately reached for them and pinched one of her nipples while sucking on the other. Elena threw her head back, it always felt so good with him. Sex with him was exciting and good, he was a generous and daring lover. The only man who had ever made her reach her pinnacle after so many failed attempts with other men.

"Carl" she moaned as her heat went up at his actions on her, so obscene and sensuous. Suddenly he pulled away and looked up at her face.

"Let me take it from here!" He said as her dazed eyes gave him an obvious answer. He turned her over and now stood on top of her body. He pulled down the rest of her clothes that covered her. He then reached for something in his pocket as she realized that he always came prepared for their nights out. The sound of the foil tearing made her eyes open wide and she saw him put the condom on his dick before he positioned himself on top of her.

In a matter of seconds, he entered her with a quick thrust of his hips. Elena felt his balls against her ass and he tried to go deeper. It was already too much for her brain and she needed to hold on to something, so she grabbed his shoulders.

"Ahh....aggh...ahh"

He continued pounding into her in a slow but furious manner. One that could make any woman savor the beauty of the moment. The head of his dick pushed against her g-spot and he angled his hips just right for that. She felt every ridge and vein of him and she felt him pulse into her. He suddenly grabbed one of her ankles and placed it on his shoulder. With this new angle, he felt even deeper and she closed her eyes at the sensation.

"It feels so fucking good!" She thought with closed eyes as he kissed her ankle, murmuring how good of a woman she was for him. The slap of his balls was dirty and the way he said her name with pleasure made her head spin. And then she finally felt it, the eruption inside her. Clamping down on his cock as she moaned back at him. Grabbing his neck, she kissed him and began to suck on his neck, right under the hinge of his jaw.

"El, say that you're mine!"

"Please...I want to hear it from your mouth!" He groaned as he continued to thrust his length back and forth inside her. Elena was completely devastated by the orgasm as she tried to look for his eyes.

"I am!" and before he knew it, he was cuming as well, his forehead pressed against hers. His hips tried to push the cum deep into her until there was no more left to waste in the condom. He dropped to her side and pulled her closer to him, caressing her spine.

"Stay with me tonight"

"Don't leave me tomorrow morning!"

"Please!" He muttered softly as he embraced her in bed tightly. Elena sighed softly as the corners of her mouth turned up.

"I will stay!"

"Trust me!" She voiced back as she slowly drifted away in sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 202 25
at that moment, i finally felt loved. (sorry, no sequel) © -raingguk 2018-2019 ✓ Mature Content 18+ lowercase intended
104K 7.4K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
20.2K 1.4K 10
- where Taehyung and Jisoo's rivalry turns into love because of a simple pencil © sweetfeather- | completed
387 33 16
•{Includes mature subject matter} "Please give me a chance," he said, staring so deep into my eyes I suddenly felt naked. "Jungkookie, I can't...