LOVE AND POWERS โ€ข Jenkook โ€ข T...

By JkjmVJhsgRmJ

!!!EDITING!!! In a world divided across three distinct generations - The creators, the Slaves, and the powerf... More

Main Characters Pt.1
Main Characters Pt.2
(1)
Additional Characters (Part 1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
Supporting Characters
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
Additional Characters (pt.2)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
๐ŸŽคANNOUNCEMENT ๐ŸŽค
(23)

(18)

34 3 0
By JkjmVJhsgRmJ

In the Auditorium:-

All the boys entered the auditorium and Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok went to the backstage while Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin went near the seats and found their parents in the second row waiting for them

Jungkook went towards her mother and hugged her. "Hi kookie." Said Yeo-been while kissing Jungkook on his forehead. "Hi Eomma." Jungkook scrunches his nose and then went towards Min-gue. Min-gue hugged him back "How's school going kook-ah?" Jungkook looked at Jimin and Taehyung sitting with their parents then he saw Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok fighting. Yoongi smacked Hoseok and Namjoon's head then goes ahead and picks up the mic himself. Jungkook chuckled and turns his head towards his father "Appa it's going absolutely fine." "Well good boy, come here sit with us only." Jungkook then sat down beside his mother.

On the other side, Jae-wook called his son "Taehyung-ah" and waved at him. Taehyung was surprised to see his father because he had seen him after almost 3 weeks. So he ran to his father. He hugged his father tightly. "Appa I missed you so much, how are you?" Jae-wook smiled and told Taehyung to sit down. Both of them sat down. "Appa, Eomma didn't come?" Taehyung asked his father. "Aniyo, don't take tension, she had a meeting near by only. She told that she will be a little bit late but she will surely be here." "Okay then I am relieved." Taehyung said dramatically. The father and the son laughed together. "Hey Taehyung-ah, where is Jin? I don't see him anywhere." Taehyung had completely forgotten about Jin and their plan. "Appa, Jin hyung is actually with a friend of ours. I will call him. He will be here in some time." "Which friend?" "Ummm Namjoon hyung." Jae wook looked at Taehyung intently and said "Kim Namjoon is the council president who is standing right there Taehyung-ah." Taehyung gulped and then said "If he is here, then Jin hyung must be here only. I will call him. Wait appa." Taehyung took out his phone and dialed Jin's phone number.
After a few rings, Jin picked up the phone.

Taehyung:- Hey hyung, where are you? I am in the auditorium. Appa is here. Come fast.
Jin:- Tae I'm coming to the auditorium only, wait for me there.
Taehyung:- Okay hyung, come fast.
Jin:- Alright, Bye.

Taehyung told his father that Jin will be here in some time and then they both settled down comfortably and waited for the function to start. After 10 minutes Jin came to the auditorium and met his father. He was very happy to see his father but he was very sad after what happened with Jisoo. Jin sat beside Taehyung. Taehyung asked Jin "Where were you Jin hyung? Did everything go according to the plan?" Jin sighed "Taehyung-ah I didn't do anything right. Jisoo won't forgive me. I just don't know what to do." Taehyung patted his shoulder "It's okay we will make things fine." Jin nodded and sat down silently.

Meanwhile, Jimin ran towards his parents and knelt down in front of them while hugging his mother tightly. Jimin then held shin-hye's shoulders and started blabbering "Eomma!! ...you- you're fine. Thank god. I was so scared. I thought the fever got serious. Eomma you took your medicine, right? You can't come her without medicine. Tell me you've taken your medicine. Please Eomma." Shin Hye held Jimin's face and kissed him on his forehead "Shh Jimin-ah, relax. I am fine. I am sitting in front of you na? Calm down." Jimin nodded and was about to say something again but he was interrupted by his mother again. "Jimin-ah, I know you're mature kid but you don't need to take tension about me. I am here to see the function just for you. It was your first day of school and you went to the school without waking me up. From the next time, this shouldn't happen. You're a kid who needs to enjoy his life because after this your appa won't leave you alone. So enjoy these days as much as you can. " Jimin nodded and got up "Okay Eomma, I love you, soooooo much." Jimin's father cleared his throat and said "So you love her more than me? Alright." and then he turned his face to the other side. Jimin and Shin-hye laughed and then Jimin hugged his father. "God appa, you're so cute." The father and the son broke the hug and said "I know that. Now sit down." "Yes appa." Said Jimin while sitting down beside his mother.

Jihyo was sitting with her father in the second row beside Jungkook's parents. "Appa everything alright at home?" Jihyo's father patted his daughter's head "Yes Ji, I am fine, You're fine so everything is fine. You tell me about your school. How is it?" Jihyo smiled and said "It's fine till now, I made a lot of friends, Lisa, Rosé, Jennie, Jisoo and Irene. They're nice people." Her father nodded "Alright, that's good."

________________________________________________________________________

Namjoon gathered everyone and told everyone their tasks to complete. (Namjoon is the student council president)

Some people had to take care of the mics, some had to take care of the backstage, some had to see the seating arrangement, some had to stand at the entry door and welcome people, some had to go and offer water to the parents in the auditorium. Namjoon had to overall take care of everything.

Jennie, Irene and Rosé were told to offer water to parents and take care of the seating arrangement with other volunteers. Jisoo was at the backstage and Lisa was at the welcome gate. Hoseok was on the stage taking care of mics, decoration, podiums , curtains and etc. Namjoon was standing on the stage instructing Hoseok about the mics and was taking care of the sequence in which the function will happen. He was taking care of the itinerary too. Yoongi was at the corner fo the auditorium taking care of the computer things and music system.

Meanwhile, Jennie picked up the tray of water and went to the first row, of the reserved seats but then she saw that no VIP's had come so she went to the second row and told Rosè to get the tray of snacks. Rosé started from the end and Jennie started from the beginning of the row. Jihyo was sitting on the first sofa with her father in the second row. Jennie smiled at her and Jihyo smiled back at her. Jennie offered water to her and her father. Both of them took a glass. "Appa, she is Jennie." Jihyo told her father. "oh! Jennie-ah, Hello I am Jihyo's father. It's very nice to meet you." Jennie smiled and replied "Hello sir, It's nice to meet you." then Jennie came to Jae-wook. "Good Morning sir." Jennie said while offering him water. "Good morning." Jae-wook smiled. Jennie then offered water to Taehyung, he took a glass for himself and muttered a small "thanks" to Jennie. Jennie gave a glass of water to Jin and said "I don't know what did you do to Jisoo Unnie but just so you know, tomorrow will not be a good day for you." and then she went ahead.

Rosé offered the snacks to the Namjoon's parents sitting in the last sofa in the row. "Good morning Sir and Ma'am." "Good Morning." both of them wished. then Rosé came To Jimin and his parents.Jimin saw Jennie offering water to Jihyo so he called Jungkook and Jungkook saw Rosé offering snacks to Namjoon's parents who were sitting just beside him. Both of them smirked at each other.

Rosé saw Jimin and smiled "Good morning Sir and Ma'am." Min ho just smiled and wished her back. Shin Hye took a glass of water and gave to Jimin and then took a glass for herself. "Good Morning, what's your name?" "My name?" Rosé got a little bit surprised. "Yes yours." "My name is Park Rosé" Shin-hye smiled "That's a beautiful and a very unique name Rosé." "Thank you ma'am." Rosé thanked her and went to the next sofa. "She herself is also very beautiful. Right Eomma?" Jimin told his mother. "Yeah very beautiful, actually that beautiful, that you can't help but stare at her continuously. Right Jiminie?" Shin-hye said while smiling teasingly. Jimin whined and held his mother's hand. "Is there a problem, if I like her and would want to spend my life with her? Like I am asking you because maybe you have expectations and preferences from something or someone else. So...?" Shin-hye laughed and said "Park Jimin, I have no expectations or preferences but she shouldn't be rude or grumpy. That's it." "Aniyo, she isn't rude or grumpy at all. Trust me." Jimin said dramatically. shin-hye then turned her face towards the stage "Okay Jimin."

Rosé offered the snacks to Jungkook and his parents. "Good morning sir and Ma'am" "Good morning." Both of them wished her back.

Jennie smiled and offered water to Min-gue and Yeo-been. "Hello Sir" "Hello ma'am." Both of them wished her back. Jennie was organising the tray so she didn't look at the person she was offering water to and just wished him and stood infront of him while organising the tray. Jungkook looked at Jennie, the way she was so focused. He didn't even know what was he doing so his hand went in between two glasses and one glass of water fell down. "Oh my god." Yeo-been said while putting her feet behind. "I am sorry ma'am. I will call someone to clean this. It's my fault. So sorry." Jennie said while running towards Irene and giving the tray to her. Then Jennie ran out of the auditorium and got a sweeping wiper. "Jungkook where is your focus? It wasn't even her fault." Min-gue asked Jungkook. "I didn't do it intentionally. I was just looking somewhere else. Sorry." Jungkook felt guilty. Jennie came and swept the water. "Sorry ma'am, it's clean now. Please make yourself comfortable." Jennie said while giving the wiper to some other guy. She gave another glass of water to Jungkook and was going away but Jungkook held Jennie's hand and pulled her back. "I am sorry noona, I wasn't looking." Jennie smiled and looked at Yeo-been who was looking at her intently. Jennie took her hand back "It's okay Jungkook-ah. Please sit down, make yourself comfortable." Min-gue also said "hey kid, what's your name?" Jennie came in front of him and said "My name is Jennie Kim." "Jennie-ssi, nice to meet you. I am Jeon Min-gue, Jungkook's father. If I must say, It wasn't your fault but you still swept the floor. I appreciate it." Min-gue said with a smile on his face. Jennie bowed to him and Yeo-been and then went away. "Jungkook-ah" Yeo-been called him. "Yes Eomma?" "Come here." Jungkook went towards his seat and sat beside his mother. "What happened Eomma?" "Kook was that girl Jennie like the Jennie Kim?" Yeo-been asked him. Jungkook got a little bit confused but nodded anyways "Yes she's Jennie Kim, why?" Yeo-been told Jungkook "I just wanted to meet her like personally, I want to ask her something. Tell her whenever you get time, that I want to meet her." Jungkook was now more confused as to why his mother wanted to meet Jennie but he nodded anyways and looked towards the stage.

Everything was set, everyone was seated and the lights were off now. The chief guests had also arrived and the function had started now.

TO BE CONTINUED

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗🖤💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948 26 11
Jennie is a perfect daughter and a perfect little sister and the pride of her family. Her life is happy she has it all, amazing best friends and her...
40.5K 1.4K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completedโœ“] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on Taehyung๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi ๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...
322 23 9
This story is about 4 young girls but this book seperated their parts of the stories. Here are the little preview of every chapter.... Jisoo's part o...