BTS Sickfics (request closed...

By The-Purple-Pearl

BTS unfortunate Events, sickfic, hurtfic, just stories/oneshots about BTS members. Just stories (one day i h... More

Request!
Hello
BTS drugged (Part 1 of the mission to kidnap)
Picking up (Part 2 of the mission to kidnap)
Kidnapped (part 3 of the mission to kidnap)
BTS ~ Car accident
BTS ~ Plane crash (part 4 of the mission to kidnapped.)
BTS ~ She's back (part 5 of the mission to kidnapped.)
BTS ~ the last flight (part 6 of the mission to kidnapped.)
Seokjin (Jin) ~ hypothermia
Yoongi (Suga) ~ Hepatitis
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Wrong jump
Namjoon (RM) ~ Upset
Jimin ~ The Divorce
Taehyung (V)~ Depressed
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Helpless
BTS ~ Fire
Hyungline ~ Overworked
Maknea Line ~ Stomach flu
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Words can hurt
Yoongi (Suga) ~ You never let me fall
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Unwanted
Namjoon (RM) ~ Tired and sad
Jimin ~ it hurt so bad
Taehyung (V) ~ Loss
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The best
Vmin (Taehyung and Jimin) ~ Fight
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Military
Yoongi (Suga) ~ Flashback
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Hiding
Namjoon (RM) ~ migraine
Taehyung (V) ~ Unheard
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ As it hits
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Unseen
Namjoon (RM) ~ Tiredness
Namjoon (RM) ~ Seeing black
Taehyung (V) ~ Middle of the night
Jimin ~ took the bullet
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Not here
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Just smile.
Taehyung (V) ~ Fainted
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ More than money
Namjoon (RM) ~ Mirror
Jimin ~ Fight
BTS ~ FIRE PART 2
Namjoon ~ Appendix
Taehyung (V) ~ Burned
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Do you notice?
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Shot
Namjoon (RM) ~ Shattered pieces
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ heart beat.
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Heart beat part 2
Taehyung (V) ~ Painless
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The gym
Taehyung (V) ~The truth hurts
Jimin ~ Alone
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Nothing I'm fine
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ The past never leaves
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Invisible
Namjoon (RM) ~ The mood (Upset pt2)
Namjoon (RM) ~ No voice (Upset pt3)
Taehyung (V) ~ The walls are closing in
Namjoon (RM) ~ Till it bleeds
To the person who needs to hear this...
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Getting the proof
Jimin ~ Cuts
Taehyung (V) ~ Identity crisis
BTS ~Dentist
Taehyung (v) ~ Last day
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ To much
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Unbelieveble sick
Jimin ~ If I don't talk they will never know
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ back to being 2
Jimin & Jungkook (Jikook) ~ Pushed
BTS ~ Revenge (Part 7 of the mission to kidnap.)
Seokjin (Jin) ~ One mistake
Namjoon (RM) ~ Seizing
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Things that changed
Jeon Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Behind closed doors
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding
Jimin ~ If only
Seokjin (Jin) ~ Fake it till you make it
BTS ~ Maknea save the day
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding behind the secret.
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Comments
Taehyung (V) ~ The needle
Hyung-line x maknes line ~ If you sick, we will take care of you
Maknea line ~ Stay out of this maknea!
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Faker!
Namjoon (RM) ~ Throat infection
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Pressure
Namjon (RM) ~ ENOUGH!
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Seeing Justice
Taehyung (V) ~ Cholinergic urticaria
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ Wrong bite
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ Hiding behind the secret part 2
JIN&RM (Seokjin and Namjoon) ~ Coma
Taehyung (V) ~ It just too much
Jimin ~ Feeling it all but nothing at the same time
Yoongi (SUGA) ~ not his lucky day!
Namjoon (RM) ~ Wake up!
BTS ~ Dentist part 2
Seokjin (Jin) ~ When the doctor is wrong...
Taehyung (V) ~ Blood and water
Hoseok (J-Hope) ~ Shot fired!
Maknea ~ A harsh day
Taehyung (V) ~ Obsessed..
Namjoon (RM) ~ trouble with the new manager
Jeongguk (Jungkook) ~ high school fever
Hoseok (J-hope) ~ Interest

Maknea line x Hyung line ~ our time to take care now

1K 40 3
By The-Purple-Pearl

This is a request from @BTSFanFirl2507 hope you enjoy!

Hoseok opens his eyes as he heard the soft sound of someone trying hide a cough in the pillow, maybe it was his hyung instinct that grow the moment he got 4 little brothers the day he became part of BTS.

Maybe it was just the sound of recognition as he had recovered from it a day or two ago, so he sit up in his bed to see Jimin with his face buried in the pillow, trying to nube the noise that is leaving his body. All just so that he doesn't bother Hoseok, at least it is the thought that counts.

"Jiminsi." Hoseok speaks soft as he tries to get the attention of the younger but the coughing is just a little to loud and Jimin is not busy with hearing the sound around him as he is totally focused on making as les noise a possible.

Hoseok steps out of his bed and softly walks over to Jimin, it would only be a matter of time before the next one of the group got the fever. When living with seven grown up people it is always easy to get a fever another had a day earlier.

As Hoseok comes closer, he noticed the blanket on the ground and the sweat on Jimins back. He takes a seat at the side of the bed and puts a hand on Jimin head as he slowly stroke his wet sweaty hair and hope it will calm down the boy, but nothing seems really promising as the boy keeps on coughing like a sea lion.

"I..kuch...sorry." Jimin can barely speak s the couching doesn't stop.
'It's fine, I was already waking up anyways." Hoseok says not sure what the time is and not wanting the boy to feel guilty about waking him up. So for the first time since he woke up he looks at the ditgial clock in the room to see that it is only 8.46 am on the Sunday morning.

It is the first day in weeks that the boys have absolutely nothing to do and that they could just stay in bed.

"It really sucks that you are sick today Jiminsi." Hoseok says as he feels Jimin burning forehead indicating that the boy has a fever.

"I'll am fine!" Jimin says as he tries to sit up now that his coughing finally stops but the world spins as he does that move.
"Yeah, I am sure you are." Hoseok says not believing one single word.
"What do we need to do today?" Jimin asks as he leans back against Hoseok, feeling the comfort of the older one makes him at ease.
"Nothing, we don't have to do one single thing. We are free." Hoseok says.
"You're lying, we are never free." Jimin says looking for his phone as in there all the meeting are in his schedule.

"No, Mini, we are free today and with that I am going to make you some soup so you can just lay here."
"I don't wanna lay here." Jimin says, sounding like a 5 year old on the moment.
"Fine, lets go to the living room. the others will wake up soon too. We can turn on the tv and you can just relax while I make soup and breakfast for the others." Hoseok says as he helps Jimin to get out of bed.
"But first take a shower, you will feel much better."
"I doubt that." Jimin says as he sways on his legs as he walks towards the bathroom. Hoseok turns on the shower.

"If you need anything just call for me or the other members." Hoseok says leaving Jimin alone so he can shower. Jimin nods thankfully and takes a few deep breaths before taking his clothes of and stepping right under the warm shower, letting the water go over his body. Even though he doesn't want to admit it, he does feel a little bit better.

But the moment of relaxing and calming down under the shower was not for long, the door wasn't locket, as the rule is easy. Never lock the door when you feel sick, members always need to get to you...

The door opens and went with full force against the wall, Jimin couldn't even let go of a sound of letting the person know he was there and he loves his moment alone, as the person was now puking all over the floor not making it to the toilet in time.

Jimin couldn't handle the smell of the puke or nptice who ad walked into the bathroom invading his space but even though he hadn't eaten anything. Stomach acid was now everywhere in the shower and the tears are standing in his eyes.

He tries to calm down, but the puking on the other side of the shower didn't stop and he was now dry heaving.

"hey, what is going on here?" it was the voice of no other than the oldest rapper that was confused standing in the doorway looking at the scene before coming into action.

"Kook?" Yoongi asks confused as he kneeled down next to the sick boy that was still puking his guts out in the toilet by now.

Yoongi looks from Jungkook to Jimin who was still in the shower.
"Stay under the shower till I clean this up." Yoongi says as he let go of Jungkook to clean the bathroom floor of the puke from the youngest. It didn't take long before Namjoon came to help. He was still a bit sick and still getting better but he helped Jungkook stand.

"You ok?" He asks as Jungkook just simply nods and with the help of Namjoon, Jungkook puts on fresh clean clothes before the two of the starting walking to the living room.

"Lay here." Namjoon says laying down the maknea and sitting behind the boy with Jungkook head on his lap so he could softly stroke the makneas hair.

"I don't feel so good." Jungkook spoke as he looks up at the older.
"You have a fever but it will be fine. You will be fine." Namjoon says, his oice soft and caring.
"You can take place hear to Jiminsi.' Yoongi says laying down Jimin on the other side of the couch, also with his head on Namjoons lab. Yoongi smiles at the side of three on the couch.

"I will wake up Jin and Taehyung before I help Hoba." Yoongi says, still looking how Namjoon was softly patting both boys like little lap dogs.
"Jin is already in the kitchen helping, the moment he heard that Jimin was sick he got up." Namjoon says.
"Ah doesn't suprse me that Tae is still sleeping, the heavy sleeper never wakes up." Yoongi says smiling soft.
"Maybe leave him be for a while, we have to take care of those two and Taehyung need his sleep two, he has been tired the last two days." Namjoon says.
"You are tired too." Yoongi says.
"I was sick and getting better because I took some rest, he needs rest too hyung." Namjoon says.
"Fine but he needs to help with the two sickies as I really need to go to the studio this afternoon."
"But we are free hyung why would you do that?" Jimin asks, his voice sick and hoarse.
"I do hae a lot to catch up on."
"But I want you here." Jungkook says putting out his arms letting the older now he wants a hug.
"We will see." Yoongi says before walking off leaving the the two sick members with the youngest rapper.

"RM-hyung when will I feel better?" Jimin asks feeling like a sick 6 year old child again.
"Mini, I can't say. We all were sick for about two days." Namjoon says thinking back. "some a little bit longer."
"You are still a bit sick hyung." Jungkook says as he is almost falling asleep.
"I feel a lot better now." Namjoon says not wanting them to worry as he keeps on going through their hair trying to make them fall back to sleep.

"Food is here." Jin says coming in with two bowls filled with soup for the sick boys.
"I don't want to eat." Jungkook says a bit pouting now as he thinks back about puking ot even 15 minutes ago.
"Just try." Hoseok says with a soft smile as he helps Jungkook sit up, while Jin helps Jimin.

"We hae a big problem." Yoongi says, making everyone look up, seeing Yoongi standing there with a sleeping, pale Taehyung hanging on him.
"I need your help." Yoongi says as it gets harder for him to hold Taehyung as Taehyung is slipping in and out of conscious.
"His fever is really high." Jin says as he helps putting Taehyung on the coughs.
"Hoba get a cold towel for me." Jin says Hoseok nods as he makes sure that Jungkook is stable he stands up and walks towards the kitchen.

Taehyung opens his eyes and looks at Jin.
"Let. Sleep." Taehyung says before his eyes close again. Jimin and Jungkook both feel their heart race a bit seeing their friend like this.

"Hyung." Hoseok says handing the towel to JIn who tries to cool down Taehyung.
"Do we need to go to the hospital?" Yoongi asks as he looks at the themromether that show a fever higher than 40 degree.
"Lets give him some time before we go." Namjoon says as he tries to give the other makneas the food.

Just as Jimin is half way with the soup, Jungkook has only eaten a quarter of it. His eyes start to get cheery as he looks up at Hoseok who is now sitting next to him again.
"It is coming." Jungkook says as Hoseok stands up, he gets Jungkook from the couch, Jungkooks leg feel like gello and walking is hard for the younger but Hoseok doesn't give up and keeps on going as he practically carries the maknea to the toilet. It all goes so fast that Hoseok doesn't even realize that they made it just in time.

Jungkook starts to puke everything out again, feeling how the still warm soup is coming back up again. Tears are rolling down his cheeks as his body is getting weaker and weaker from the sickness and the dizziness is slowly taking over.

Jungkooks body falls into Hoseok arms and for a moment he closes his eyes to ease everything.
"You're wth me?" Jungkook hears Hoseok asks, Jungkook can only nod as he doesn't trust his own voice.
"Good, Good." Hoseok says, waiting for Jungkook to catch up with him again.

A few minutes go by before Jungkook is fnally back to being able to open his eyes.
'Hyung?" He asks confused. Hoseok just nods letting the boy know he is there.
"I'm cold." Jungkook says.
"Lets get you from the floor and back to the couch shall we?" Hoseok says as he tries to get Jungkook up. It takes him a few tries but finally the boy is ready and up. Together they walk back to the living room and Hoseok gently lays Jungkook back down. Jimin has finished his bowl of soup and slowly falling asleep.

"Stay with me." Jimin whispers soft as he takes Namjoons arm not letting it go. Before he is back to dreamland.
"I wanna cuddle." Jungkook says looking at Jimin.

With the help of Yoongi and Hoseok they help Jungkook next to Jimin on the big coughs. Jungkook tries to lay as close to Jimin as possible as his body is getting more and more colder without having a blanked.

Jimin who is still sleeping stirs a bit but doesn't wake up, he lets go of Namjoons arms and warps his arms around the youngest before they both are sleeping soundlessly.

Namjoon looks at Jin, who face is still showing a lot of worry as he is busy with the second youngest.

"His fever is still really high." Jin says. "And he is not waking up."

"I am awake hyung." Taehyung soft weak voices speak letting the older know that he hear them.
"Maybe we should take him to the hospital." Yoong isays.
"No." Taehyung weak voices speak again, his hand searching for someone. He takes Jin arms and hold is close to him. jin can feel the heartbeat of Taehyung, can feel the warmth of Taehyung body.
"I'll fine." Taehyung says before drifing off again.
"I don't know." Jin says now looking at the others. He can see everyone is tired and now he notices that hours have already passed. A great way to spent their first free day in weeks. But he doesn't blame the youngest as when you get a rest your body will take it.

"Hey, we did great. They will be fine." Yoongi says looking at the sleeping Makneas

As the first hours didn't go fast enough, the rest of the day went by like a blink of a eye. Taehyung wakes up and he looks around, he can hear the voice of his hyungs not far from him but he can't seem them. He can feel himself feeling a bit dizzy as he sits up and looks around. Jimin and Jungkook are laying close to him also on the big sofa.
"Tae?" a soft voice asks Taehyung looks up seeing his soulmate looking at him now, he smiles.
"You ok?" He asks, Taehyung nods but he can still feel that his body is slowly fighting the fever.
"You're awake." Namjoon says coming in looking at the two and seeing how the youngest also is waking up.
"Feeling good enough to eat?" Jin asks, Jimin nods. But Jungkook and Taehyung both shake their heads.

"Just a few more days and you all are better." Hoseok says.
"We have to work." Taehyung says as he wants to stand up but almost trips over his own feet.
"better not dance like that." Hoseok says smiling sittng him down again.
"WE have a few extra days, we need the time to get better. All of us." Namjoon says looking at everyone who nods.
"thank you." Jungkook says as he hugs Yoongi before falling back to sleep again.
"for what?" Yoongi asks confused.
"Being here." Taehyung says as he smiles before also drifting back to dreamland while Jimin start drinking a cup of tea. 

Again sorry for uploading so slow, first my laptop is breaking down and i don't have a new one yet making it diffucult to upload my stories. But outside i barely have time... my days are so full and i didn't have a real vacation since last christmas making, due school and work... Please do understand that i love writing and i will keep going on but it is harder and harder to find time and energy but my next vacation is only three week away!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 20.8K 200
Just a bunch of Jungkook getting hurt, sick and more...
104 14 7
~short stories and poetry~ β™‘ β™‘ My collection of bts short stories, with little to no editing and only a few spur the moment ideas. It's a lovely dump...
47.2K 1.1K 25
So y'all probably know that I love reading and writing angst and sickfics and stuff so here is a compilation of random stories that I thought of when...
1.4K 78 32
-!DISCONTINUED!- "I'm numb to everything. Everything is red. It wasn't always like this, everything was once bright and colourful. Now though, its.."...