Transformer & Clone Trooper l...

By Starlington6

Craving some love stories, but can't decide if you want to read Clone troopers or Transformers romance fictio... More

Author's note
Tfp sick!Bumblebee x Raf's sister reader
Rip Queen Elizabeth II
Imagine you and Ms. Marvel meeting Team Prime
Flight of the Bumblebee [stockings]
Cw|| Commander Wolffe x princess reader
Cw| Thire x Riyo's cousin reader
RB headcannons: they get jealous
Father's day specials
Imagine the BV Maximals finding an abandoned baby reader
Tfa|| Prowl x reader
TBB|| Commander Mayday x witch reader
Tfp || imagine Breakdown with a good samaritian reader

TBB Hcs|| repurposed wedding dress

38 0 0
By Starlington6

(Headcannons of the Clone Force 99 [+Rex, Howzer and Gregor] reacting to reader surprising them on their anniversary by showing off their newly repurposed wedding dress which they had altered themselves.)

Hunter

• rendered completely speechless!

• he knew you were talented in repurposing old clothes, heck he's witnessed you do it several times when Omega needed new clothes, but this— wow!

• seeing you had repurposed your own lovely wedding dress just to wear for occasions such like this and solely because you love him so much, nearly made his heart stop working from the overload of love pouring into it.

• only snapped out of his trance when you ask him if he liked the dress.

• deciding to let his actions speak for themselves, Hunter quickly cut the distance between the two of you in long strides, before snagging you round the waist and dipping you in one of the most passionate kisses you've ever yet experienced since your wedding day.

• when you both finally come up for air, you coyly raise an eyebrow at your husband. "I'll take that a yes then?"

• "very much so yes!"

• if that isn't enough to make your husband weak at the knees before; he all, but practically swoons at the sight of Omega wearing a reused ribbon of your wedding dress as a bandana.

• a small tear trickles down his cheek as Hunter ecstatically gathers both you and Omega up in a bone crushing hug.

• "my darling girls, I love you both so much!"

Echo

• is completely awe-struck!

• not only did you repurpose your wedding dress as opposed to giving it away like other brides have done, but you've also managed to dye your dress in the exact same shade of blue as his old battalion, the 501st!

• "wait riduur—? you— you actually recreated your own wedding dress by yourself?"

• "yes I did!" You confirmed in that stunning smile of yours. "Darling I know there are days where you struggle with a lot of insecurities about yourself and doubt your own worth; which is why I decided to repurpose my own wedding dress. To show you that no matter what happens I'll always love you and that being your wife makes me the happiest woman in the galaxy."

• hearing your sweet words caused Echo to get a little teary eyed as he again realizes just how much of an angel you really are and that you really do love him.

• seeing the tears glisten in your husband's eyes, you gently guide him onto your bed and shower Echo with endearing words of affection all the while placing tender kisses upon his prosthetics.

• "how did I ever get so lucky to have such a loving wife like you?"

Wrecker

• his smile beams brighter than the twin suns of Tatooine!

• in his eyes Wrecker always thought you were the most beautiful woman in the galaxy, but seeing you in that dress— maker you look like an angel!

• however his happiness doesn't end there!

• After you reveal to him that the dress your wearing is fact your own wedding dress, and that you've repurposed said dress simply because you wanted to preserve the greatest memory of you life, he gazed at you as if you've hung the moon and stars.

• gets so over overwhelmed with joy that he picks you up and spins you around the room, eliciting jolly laughter from the two of you until Crosshairs irritably shouts at you both to keep it down!

• Wrecker doesn't let his brother's grumpy mood affect him in the slightest. "Don't mind him mesh'la, Cross is just acting like a grumpy grinch because he's jealous that he doesn't have a girl."

• you couldn't help the giggle escaping your lips as you heard from the other side of the wall the sniper's snappy 'I do not!'

• then gently laying you down on the bed as if you were made of glass, Wrecker then snuggles in next to you before cradling you affectionately in his huge, muscular arms.

• "this is the best anniversary gift ever!"

Tech

• his brown eyes practically gleam with fascination!

• rapidly asks all sorts of questions as to how you managed to transform your already lovely wedding dress into something even more speculator than he previously thought possible!

• as you patiently explain the step by step process of how you recreated your wedding dress, Tech listens attentively while mentally making a note to do his own research on repurposing dresses in the future. So as to be able to help you in keeping good maintenance on what's now essentially his new favourite dress on you.

• in the meantime he takes a picture of you wearing the dress and saves it onto his datapad.

• once he's done that, Tech will then cue up the same song you both played for your first dance as the bride and groom.

• "May I have this dance Mrs. Fett?"

• "you may!" Placing one hand against your lower back and slipping the other into your own hand, Tech slow dances across the room with you in his arms.

• "happy anniversary my dear."

Crosshairs

• doesn't even notice that his toothpick has slipped out of his slack jaws since he's too busy gaping at the sight of you in your newly repurposed wedding dress.

• "honey? Do you like it?"

• "no." Briefly watched you crestfallen expression before he clarifies his true thoughts. "I love it!"

• your shoulders visibly relax with relief. "Phew! For a second I thought you hated it."

• "me?!?! Hate you in that dress?!?!?! Never!"

• he presses upon your lips a kiss filled with such passion and love, that your legs would have given out from underneath you had Crosshairs not been holding you in his arms!

• when Crosshairs does comes up for air, he smirks at your flustered state before moving his lips closer to your ear and whispering in that alluring, gravelly voice of his. "My beautiful riduur!"

Rex

• feels like he's died and gone to heaven when he sees you wearing your newly repurposed wedding dress!

• "you look like an angel."

• if you've manage redesign the top part of the dress to give it a classy one shoulder look in honour of his pauldron, Rex's heart will melt like butter!

• peppers the softest kisses along your bare shoulders!

• "forget our reservations! I want to stay here and enjoy some time with just the two of us together, rather than having to fend off any di'kuts who might try and steal you away from me!"

• watches as he lights some candles on the kitchen table before heading to the fridge and puts together an assortment tray consisting of a various cheese, meats and fruit.

• as he places the food onto the tables you fish out a bottle of wine — a generous gift from Padmé— and pour the delicious nectar into two separate glasses before joining your husband at the table.

• Rex first pulls your chair out for you to sit in the same gentleman like manner he did when you first started dating.

• then once he himself takes a seat he raises his glass for a toast. "To our happiness, love and marriage! May it last forever!"

Howzer

• gazes at you with the softest expression on his face as did he when you both exchanged you wedding vows.

• "mesh'la you look absolutely radiant!"

• if you've dyed your dress teal or like Rex, redesigned the top part of your dress as a contribution to his pauldorn, Howzer will automatically hug you against his muscular chest and tenderly pressing his forehead against yours in a keldabe kiss. "You make me the happiest husband alive!"

• like Tech, Howzer will dim the lights and lead you slow dancing across the room.

• as he hold you in his arms Howzer's amber eyes all but practically glow with unconditional love and adoration before whispering a soft— "I love you so much riduur!"

Gregor

• brown pupils widen in surprise and immense joy as he eagerly drinks in every detail of you wearing your repurposed wedding dress.

• "wow cyare—! you take my breath away!"

• if you've dyed your wedding dress in the exact same shade of yellow as his old Foxtrot unit, Gregor will instantly sweep you off your feet and spin you around in circles his infectious laughter echos off the walls until you both collapse on the bed in fits of giggles.

• gingerly holds you oh so tenderly in his loving embrace as he lavishes chaste yet sweet kisses all over your hands, arms and face.

• "I love you so much mesh'la, *smooch* and I want to savour this moment *smooch* and remember us *smooch* this way *smooch* for as long as I live!"

• shortly afterwards you and Gregor just cuddle in bed as you both reminisce down memory lane starting from when you first met to the first date and all the other special events that followed afterwards til leading up to your wedding day.

• while some couples choose to go overboard with the superficial stuff in life, you personally prefer to enjoy the simple yet sentimental things as the love you share with Gregor is are far worth more to you than anything else in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690 9 11
A bunch of mini-stories / one shots over a variety of settings/scenery's set in the Clone Wars. From modern to celestial to fantasy to anything in th...
409K 7.5K 98
Here is the sequel to my TFP Dating Preferences. This book is strictly meant to be read with a 17+ years old POV. There isn't any mature content, but...
17.7K 417 18
This is another Arcee and Wheeljack story. Here Arcee and Wheeljack met on Cybertron before the great war after Wheeljack was hired by Arcee's sire t...
3.6K 85 12
When the Bad Batch is tasked with capturing a bounty, their lives are turned upside down when they discover the truth of who the bounty is. This disc...