Prayed for... [bts_ot7]

Por nopewoman

Everyone prays for a miracle to happen to their life, to fulfil their wishes... Some are greedy and some are... Más

Beginning
Past along with future [1]
Still Fresh [2]
Coming for you [3]
Just the right amount back [4]
Redemption [5]
Hail to the [6]
Behold: she is the Fiery Queen [7]
Will you? [8]
Probation: (9)
The Kims: [10]
Comfort: (11)
It calls for a change: [12]
One step closer [13]:
First taste[14]:
Dominion[15]:
Once more[16]:
Enough [17]:
Rule [19]:
Faint hint [20]:
Rush and numb [21]:
Haunt [22]:
Five together[23]:
Relief[24]:
Rapture[25]:
Paint[26]:
Stone[27]:
Marking[28]:
Belong[29]:

Unforeseen [18]:

117 8 49
Por nopewoman

"Unrecognizable faces and disfigured bodies of 22 people have been rescued by the navy from the river Aitse." As soon as all four, husbands and wife sit down on their respective seats in the throne room for the daily court session, a royal army wishes for urgent hearing from the queen, given the permission he comes forward with this astonishing news. This news get attention of everyone presents there.

"Any missing report that has been registered to the army?" Queen asks to get more information over the case.

"Not that we know, your highness."

"Where the bodies came from then? 22 people dying on a river side can't be unseen. Armies are kept everywhere to help and look after the citizens."—Nasya is confused with the lack of information and to some extent furious too.

"Someone from inside has to be involved in it then. Any mark or reason of death seen on them?" – Namjoon comes forward with his own queries. His hand over his chin and that serious face got Nasya almost distracted. 

But the continuous flow of new information slaps her back to focus.

"We saw blue nails and blue lips on some of them your majesty. But some have no traces on them" The royal army answers to Namjoon.

"They are sure to be poisoned I guess but what about others."—Taehyung

"head guard Seokjin, (Seokjin comes forward) search for it, how they died and where are they from. Pass the order to head General sejin to look if there is any mole in our system that we failed to notice before. Eliminate all. There has to be something we are overlooking."—Empress rubs her lips as she passes her orders.

The court room is silent and cold. It's a tensed situation after finding out about the unknown dead bodies. But the court session goes on.

------------------------------------

Closing her eyes Nasya is draped in the embalmed darkness, the sweet smell from the garden below and the pot of flowers residing along the railing has crowded the terrace where she came to beguile herself in a tranquil sole self. The slight breeze has been playing with her since she came to hide in its embrace, lulling her almost to sleep.

*Creak*

The sound of door opening and footsteps bring her back from her almost slumber land but she stays sat lethargic because of the rhyme of familiar walk,

"What are you doing here alone? It's late nas and rainy season is almost here the weather is getting cold. don't get yourself sick.. hmm.." by the end of his talk he sits behind her and hugs her closely to share his body heat.

"doing nothing... How about you?"

"Umm I came to look for you, went to your room to wish you good night, but only Namjoon hyung is there, turns out he thought you were with one of us so was waiting for you." Nuzzles on her neck hiding his face...

"Oh... It's been long I have been here then... I was done working for the day, while waiting for you guys to come back to the room, I just felt like coming here so here I am..." Turns a bit and snuggles in his chest and sighs.

Kisses her head, "lets head back hmm.. kook must been in the room waiting for you too.."

"No don't wanna go and sleep, the weather is good.. look it's so beautiful and serene, it smells like heaven.."

He rocks themselves humming, "wanna go somewhere with me then?"

Hearing the suggestion Nasya comes out of his embrace and looks at him, "where?"

"Night market?"

"Night market?"

"Hmm...Have you been there before?"

"No... I used to get too tired to go out..."

"Ok then, let's go you will enjoy. I have not been there much too.. only once or twice sneaking out before things got too tricky..." He pats her back signaling her to stand up and move... As she moves back leaving him, tae stands up and gives her hand to lift her too.. dusting their cloths a bit, they walks down...

"We need to disguise...."

"Hmm.. we will... We have one set of commoner's cloth.. you can wear that one Namjoon wore the other day... "

"Yeah, I will wear that one... We can even buy few cloths in the market if we want..."

"Will look around... If like anything we will buy..." As they arrive at her chamber, opening the door the meet with Namjoon who is reading a book.. hearing the door opening sound joon looks up and smiles...

"Hey... Did Jungkook come?"

Joon puts the book down, "hmm.. he came.. I told him you must somewhere in the castle with tae because tae has been gone for a while by that time, (shrugs) figured he met u.. so he went to his room calling it a day..."

"I see... I was at the terrace.... Well tae and I are thinking of visiting night market... Wanna join?"

"No wifie... I am too tired to move around... I was dozing off waiting for you... So you guys go ahead... Enjoy and stay safe.. will hear the adventure story in the morning.." he gives them a bright smile...

"Hyung where is your that cloth that you wore when you two went out.. Nasya was telling about it..."

"Find it in the closet.. must be there..."

"Thank you hyung.." tae walks towards the closet.

"Don't bother" he dismisses him... Then he spreads his arms for Nasya who compiles and hugs him tight, "I will sleep in your room nas, join me once u r back or maybe not if u r staying with tae," breaking the hug Nasya looks at his eyes then gaze down his lips then again takes a look at his eyes, her breath is accelerating... When joon too looks at her lips, nas without delaying kisses him firmly... Sucking on his upper lips, she lets joon to suck on her lower lips

Once he finds the set of cloths tae leaves the closet and walks to the room but stops at his track when he comes across Namjoon and Nasya engrossed with each other.. with a soft smile he walks back to the closet tiptoeing not to disturb their moment... While looking around the closet, he gets bored and decides to get dressed there only without waiting for them to be done..suddenly he has a thought of joon.. Namjoon can't sleep without Nasya because he gets nightmare though queen told them his nightmare has stopped for a while, hopefully he could sleep peacefully till they are back from the market or else tae will too much guilty to forgive himself..... When he is tying the strings of his hanbok, there is a knock on the door of the closet... Hurrying he opens the door to let Nasya in and get her own dress... He helps her bringing out her dress and she goes out of the closet to get ready in the washroom...following her tae also comes to the room and sit on the bed beside Namjoon who has laid on the bed already but he is looking at them getting ready with his left arm behind his head...

.

.

Never knew even the night market could be this crowded and lively vibrant with colour and life.... Walking hand in hand dressed in cloak tae and Nasya is reading people right now... They had discovered fun guessing the inner monologue of public while munching on some nuts, "I think he is regretting taking his wife to the night market, she has been buying everything she can get her eyes on..."

"I don't think that's his wife... Husband doesn't buy everything to their wife... Either she is mistress or girlfriend to get away with everything..."

"Or maybe he has messed up really bad so he is making up with her.."

"By buying her gifts?"

"Hmmm"

"Is this how husband should pacify their pissed off wife?"

"I don't know.. why do you ask?"

"For research purpose... Nothing much...(nervous laugh) I am a husband too you never know when these tactics come handy..." She stops munching and looks at him raising her left brow, amused expression is all over face...

"So you wanna use this method of making up... Hm... Let's get you to practice.. come on.. you said we should may be look for more commoners cloths.. so buy me some cloths and silks.. come on husband..." She drags tae who is dumbfounded trailing behind her like a lost puppy, he has no idea how he is on the same page of that guy they were dissing about... Is this how wife gets pissed and husband has no idea of the reason behind it? Well indeed a GOOD NIGHT!

.

.

Once they come back, Taehyung drops Nasya at her chamber door but he is reluctant to leave the hand he has been holding so dearly the whole night, "wanna share the bed?"—Nasya hesitantly keeps her suggestion forward. "But Namjoon hyung is sleeping right." Tae gulps down all his thought as he shares his concern. "That won't be problem if you don't mind."

Namjoon is sound asleep; they tiptoe in and swiftly move in the closet to get a change of cloth for the night. Tae forces her to take middle position even though she threatened to beat him to pup for snatching her left side of the bed but agreed ultimately with his shy persuasion. "I have no problem sleeping in the middle but think about hyung he always sleeps cuddling you. And I want to hug u too u know if possible."

----------------------------------------.

"any identification of the bodies?"

"no. nobody claimed the body."

"Keep it low... We can't afford another ear hear it.. kings and ministers from foreign kingdom will be here for the ball. Things just don't go fucking well." She stands up from the chair and slams it against the table.

---------------- -------------.

"a few days ago before our marriage, I heard in the corridor while passing by, some of the old ministers are conspiring against me using you guys." – Nasya all of a sudden changes the course of gossip while munching on the evening snacks that they are sharing in the chamber of Jungkook. She nonchalantly said this but it dropped on the husbands as bomb. The three husbands stopped chewing and look at her with open mouth. Hurriedly swallowing up Jungkook rushes, "what do you mean conspiring against you using us? How come we are involved in it?" their loudly, rapidly beating hearts prove how shaken they are, afraid to be miss judged by her or mistrusted by her, she is important, her trust is important for them. Noticing the rapid breath of them Nasya stops her hand which were about to pick another snack and looks at them with a questioning gaze.

"what are you guys thinking? Relax! I said they are conspiring, I didn't say you are conspiring. I said they are going to use you three so in a way you will be as much of a victim as I will be. We are in this together." Nasya sat there stunned while three husbands take shaky breath to calm themselves down. As they calm down, they lower their eyes in shame for misreading or mistrusting her. "I am sorry. We just........" – Namjoon tries to explain themselves but Nasya shows her palm. "don't bother explaining. It's not needed. I got it you guys were shaken with insecurity of being mistreated again but let's try together... hmm? We are together in this. Let's try to trust each other like one soul. Hmm? And don't worry, I know it takes time to trust someone so deeply beyond yourself and we have ambles of time. After all, this is us against the world." Overwhelmed by the bubbling emotions Taehyung jumps on Nasya and hugs her tightly by the waist burring his face in his belly as he whimpers. Nasya pats his head and back to console him. Namjoon and Jungkook look at them and lower their head with a grateful but sad smile. To divert their attention, Nasya continues to describe the situation with the ministers, "so, as I was saying, those ministers are planning to brainwash us individually like convincing me to let you guys marry other woman for yourself because you guys are neglected. You know three husbands and one wife. And making you guys marry their daughters so that they can gain more political power and all."

"you- you know that right we won't marry or choose anyone other than you? We owe you our life." – Namjoon

"you are over thinking, I know. And I am not doubting or anything or even insecure. But yeah it did affect me. I. I- I for the first time felt a burning emotion. An emotion to hide you somewhere and never let anyone come close to you; felt like marking you as mine. Only mine, mine to ruin, mine to cherish, mine to love." Taehyung shyly comes more close to Nasya and sits up as he hide his face in her neck this time, "you were territorial over us."—he nuzzles as she hums. Jungkook clears his throat, "it's problematic then if they are planning to gain more power, we need to remove them as soon as possible."

"(sigh) they think that they have power, but honestly as much as naïve they think I am, I am not. They don't even have power to begin with. They are just doing complementary paper works, nothing else. They don't know what is going on inside. They got no parliamentary information. And about removing them. I am looking for some worthy ministers. It is easy to delay appointing new ministers than expel someone from the position. They will have lots of inner information that they can use against us so I am just being conscious. Few people are in my lists that I am keeping eyes on and they are under loyalty check. Once they succeed I will promote them accordingly. You have already guessed them I think because I told you to observe them." they hum in confirmation and nod as they sip on the tea.

--------------------------------------------------------.

"Ladies and gentlemen thank you for attending the ball that we organized to celebrate the inauguration of the kings of Sovereignty and of course the second and third marriage of Queen. Let's welcome them with a round of applause."— Baekhyun opens up the ceremony with a welcome speech. Queen and kings enter together even so elegantly. All the attendees look at the entrance in trance to drink the divine beauty of the royals to the lees.

.

When some are trying to just meet and greet and enjoy the night away with drink and food; some are focusing on gaining profit from befriending other kingdom's kings and ministers; some trying to gain a better position by queen's side attempting to be witty, " your majesty, I almost convinced my daughter to marry either of you two. I could see king Jungkook being another minister, bringing a minister as a husband of your daughter and favouring him by giving him a home won't be bad, isn't it? But her highness queen had other idea." With a fake over done laugh the minister from Rubery kingdom tries to be humorous.

But before Nasya could give him a dose of her own humor, Taehyung retorts, "Doesn't matter how poor excuse of home it was to us, we didn't intended to leave it... After all it has made us whatever we are today." Jungkook placing a hand over his shoulder adds further, "Yes it was the cause of unbearable sufferings but I am proud of what I turn out to be even after everything, so worry not minister. You didn't have to favor us." With a polite courtesy they shift their attention to others who were there to wish their own congratulations. Nasya looks at them with a proud smirk and sips on her Champaign.

As the music changes, Taehyung bends before to queen for her hand, "may her highness my queen fancy her first dance with me?" Nasya notices his held out hand and places her own without further delay. "It would be my pleasure." Taking her hand they glide on the dance floor gracefully. 

He takes both of her hands in his then put them on his shoulder and he traces her arms to her shoulder then pulls her closer pushing her backside. Taehyung touches her back with his finger tips from shoulder to her spines till her tail bone sending her shivers all over. She arches her back in response to his feather tease. Tilting her head to the right she closes her eyes and gasps holding tight onto his neck. To rile her up more he slides his nose tip on her left cheek till he reaches her ear lop. Nasya bites her lower lip in fear she will let out embarrassing sound to express the butterflies and turmoil. "you are looking to beautiful to resist." Taehyung whispers with his deep sultry voice then bites on her earlobe and she gasps out pushing herself more into his body. From his corner vision he notices Jungkook standing for Nasya to share a dance. Stepping back he twirls her and Nasya falls onto Jungkook's awaiting arm. Jungkook coils his right hand around her waist as he pulls her close. Nasya has to go on tiptoe to match the pull. They move swiftly to match the pace of the music. He takes her right hand and kisses it, "you look ravishing, didn't manage to say before." Composing herself she smiles, "you look handsome yourself." He fails to resist himself as he bends down a bit and places a kiss in the corner of her lips. The heart of Nasya that just came down a bit while ago spikes up again at the suggestive kiss. She opens her mouth to take deep breath to refrain herself from shuddering or loosing footing as her bosoms heave. She feels a third hand on her body. Looking over her shoulder she notices Namjoon has placed his one hand on her belly from behind, "the king and queen of Crystal kingdom wishes to talk. So if you may." Nodding she withdraw her hands from Jungkook. Jungkook steps aside towards the already present king and queen of crystal. Holding Namjoon's arm Nasya takes few deep breaths and jerks her head to the side to calm her racing heart down because two of her husbands have left her hot and bothered. Damn!

.

.

"your highness heard from my ministers that the work process of river Azula is almost done. Why not we visit it before we go back."

"sure king Kim Soo-hyun and greetings Queen Seo Yea-ji hope you are finding yourself some entertainment amides our services."

"that's some lovely arrangement you did there your highness."

.

.

"it looks like it's done already." – Queen Seo Yea-ji. They are standing on the river bank. With some guards and army they are here to enjoy the night view of the newly made curve of the river Azula. The mild wind is indicating the arrival of rain.

"it could be used by this weekend only your highness."

"happy to be your partner Empress Nasya." King Soo-hyun forwards his hand for a shake that Nasya compiles with a smile.

"same here. I think we should move back to the palace, it is about to pour."

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------.

"you have been looking tempting the whole night, my hands were itching to get a hold of you but all I could do was side hug you, that was a torture, so how should I give it back to u? hmmm.. the torture?" Namjoon pulls her in his office as that's what was close to the ball room. They couldn't take the chance to go to Nasya's chamber as both tae and kook could be there and Namjoon's room is too far for him to wait till tasting her a bit more.

"but I didn't torture you alone though you have given me some thirsty time the whole.. you are looking like a tasty snacks yourself and that authoritative serious looks of yours oohh fuck, I can get fucking wet any time thinking of it." Nasya pulls him closer and her eyes shows lust for him. Without waiting she kisses him deeply. Feeling each other hot lips over their cold one they moan out. Namjoon pushes her backward without breaking the deep sucking over her upper lip. Making her lie down on the cold surface of the table 

He kisses her as he folds her hands over her head... Holding her both hands in his left hand he trails his right hand over her arm as he moves his hand down along her side and stops at her hips.. He squeezes her hips and she gasps...Joon thrusts his tongue in and wonders around in her wet coven devouring her whole... Nasya mewls... Squeezing her hip one more time he settles down in between her legs as he presses his lower body part with her... Nasya moans at the feelings of his hard length over her wet entrance.. "mmmmm".. She thrusts up to taste the delicious friction that will carry her to the haze... Coming out of her mouth Namjoon sucks her lower lips a bit too hard... Separating from her lips he nibbles down her jaw. He maps out her jaw and neck with his glistening saliva marking his territory with his red hickeys. Kissing and sucking he moves under her ears and she moans out load... Gotcha... Her sweet point... He sucks there until it turns angry red purple... he plays with her belly button, pressing on it so sweetly.. then he feels her up from her navel till he reaches the beautiful swell of her chest.. Cupping her right breast he squeezes it as a result Nasya wraps her legs over his waste bringing him close.. she whines for friction... Namjoon complies as he thrust his hip causing his hard one coming close to her soaked flower. While moving his hips rhythmically, Namjoon trails his lips down her shoulder, he stretches her dress aside to show more of her shoulder skin to suck and mark... Trying to bring down more he pulls her dress to show some swells of her breast.. getting greedy he applies more force to pop out her left breast before his hungry eyes... Nibbling on her collarbone when he brings out her brown maroon nipple, a ripping sound of her dress resonates in the room which was till now filled with only their moan, groan and creaking of the table as they rub themselves against each other.. but paying no attention to the torn side of the cloth he uses it at his advance. He pulls out all her left breast with his hand and rubs over her nipple.. .." aah joon feels so good... More...ummm... Aah.." .... Seeing her being moaning mess Namjoon encircles her lips around the nub biting it softly then licking it... He sucks over it.. "Fuck your boobs taste soo good... Wanna suck on them my whole life... Fuck... They are so beautiful.. fuck". She lets out a throaty moan and rubs herself on his clothed dick hard.... He groans as he is close... His hips move more franticly and he thrusts harder making Nasya arch her back and throwing her head on the table she moans scratching his back over his shirt... Matching with his hip movement she moves her hips gaining more friction pushing her close to her sweet first release... "Aaahh I I am i am close Namjoon more... I am gonna.. i am gonna cum.. oh fuck..."

"Me too baby.. hold on a bit... I am right there too.. fuck.. it feels to good...... Ummmggghh.. aahhh... Shit.. fuck.."

"aah ahh i am cuming... Aaahha" Nasya cries out. both of them groans and moans as they cum... Clutching onto each other they breathe heavily... Nasya kisses him softly cherishing the moment they shared for the first time and definitely looking forward to spend more.

.............................................................

After some time they clean up in his office bathroom and comes to her chamber. Taehyung and Jungkook in her room are already present. They are playing some board game while waiting for them to come back. "oh you.... Umm you guys are back...." Taehyung pauses in between his talk and stutters noticing the red purple mark on her neck but refuses to comment on it respectfully. Jungkook lends him a helping hand to save all of them from standing awkwardly as the wild hair of Nasya and still heavy eyes are doing nothing good to the men, trying to compose himself he ushers her to get chanced and freshen up. As soon as Nasya is out of the sight Taehyung turns hastily and looks down, "fuck that's embarrassing." Jungkook hisses along with him, "tell me about it." from behind Namjoon shuffles around and looks at their problem, "hey don't be embarrassed."

"right.. popping out a hard one out of nowhere just by seeing your wife is nothing to be embarrassed about." Taehyung bites back sarcastically while he tries to adjust his pant.

"Seeing your wife drunk-in-pleasure face and half torn dress from side, popping out a boner is nothing to be embarrassed of." Namjoon corrects him with a nonchalant shrug.

"uggghhh... you guys play your child's play, I am going." – Jungkook groans as he too adjusts his pant a bit and walks toward the door.

"don't forget to take care of the problem. You can imagine as wild as you want. I am sure Nasya won't mind." – Namjoon teases with a wolfish grin but Jungkook is about to pounce on him to give him a beating. But decides against it, "sure.. will keep it in mind... the wild image that I just witnessed."--- he shakes himself back from the trance he was in with her messed up image. He hurries out feeling his pant getting more tight, "good night."

"look at you glowing... (grimace) go freshen up.. you are stinking." – Taehyung taunts Namjoon back because he has been taunting him since he got hard. He has problem to take care so he too went out to his room to calm himself down at his own pace.

.

.

"Where are they all?"—Nasya asks as she comes out of the washroom after changing and freshening up.

"They got some problem to take care. (Nasya looks confused, so he grins like a cheshire cat) seeing your after orgasm face they hurried out."—Nasya blushes but throws the wet towel that was in her hand at him, "you are having too much fun over it."

As the rain falls on the bosom of earth ever so powerful, Nasya calls it a good night in the warm embrace of her husbands Namjoon and tae.

.---------------------------.

                                                         **--**--**

*awkward throat clearing* the subject of this chapter was indeed unforeseen for me. but hope you enjoyed it. 

please leave behind lots of vote, comment and shares with your groupie. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

121K 5.7K 36
Ever heard of too much of a good thing? Well, take your ears somewhere else. It's not here. At least, not anymore. Seven girls spread over different...
184K 6K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
85.9K 3.7K 45
Escaping fate is not easy. Growing up with a soulless mother, Madeline didn't want a soul mate. But when she discovered her fate was entangled with...
515 37 13
[[ THE HOLY 7 GUARDIANS SERIES. BOOK ONE. ]] In the world, the guardians were not visibly seen and people believed that they didn't exist and were ju...