A Twist of Destiny

By writeranuuu

❝ Do you like it rough?, then this one's for you. For all the girls who like to live on the edge. ❞ ________... More

Character Aesthetic
Family Tree
Prologue : Adaa
prologue : Siddhart
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

Copyright

3.1K 43 0
By writeranuuu

A Twist of Destiny © 2023 by writeranuuu. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

The images used in this book belong to respective owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 54.3K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
166K 9.3K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
22.8K 851 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
191K 15.4K 30
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...